What's open and closed on Boxing Day 2012 in Toronto
What's open and closed on Boxing Day 2012 in Toronto:
- All LCBO and Beer Store locations
- Government offices and banks
- Most Sobeys locations
- St. Lawrence Market
- No mail delivery
- Food Depot (Dupont and Davenport), Rabba grocery stores (various locations), Super Freshmart (524 Church St., from 8 am-6 pm), Bloor SuperSave (384 Bloor Street West), most Kitchen Table locations, most Loblaws and No Frills locations, Pusateri's (8am-6pm)
- The Pacific Mall, The Eaton Centre (extended hours of 7 am-10 pm), Yorkdale Mall (8 am - 8 pm), Square One (8 am-8 pm), Vaughan Mills (8 am-9 pm)
- Major movie theatres
- Most public ice skating rinks
- Attractions such as the AGO (10am-4pm), ROM (10:00 am-5:30 pm), Ontario Science Centre (10 am-6 pm), CN Tower, Toronto Zoo
- Some Wine Rack locations (including 560 Queen St. West, which will remain open 11am-11pm)
- Amsterdam Brewery (at their new location of 45 Esandar Dr.) and Steam Whistle Brewery are open
Many restaurants will be closed, but some, like Lakeview Restaurant, will remain open.
The TTC and GO Transit will operate on a Sunday schedule.