What's open and closed Christmas Day in Toronto 2012
What's open and closed Christmas Day in Toronto 2012:
- All LCBO, Wine Rack locations, Steam Whistle Brewery, Amsterdam Brewery, and Beer stores
- Major grocery stores and most pharmacies (although some Shoppers' will remain open)
- Government offices and banks
- Attractions such as the Ontario Science Centre, ROM, the AGO, and the CN Tower
- Almost all shopping malls (including the Eaton Centre, which closes at 6 p.m. on Christmas Eve)
- St. Lawrence Market
- No mail delivery
- Food Depot (Dupont and Davenport), Rabba grocery stores (various locations), Super Freshmart (524 Church St., from 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.), Bloor SuperSave (384 Bloor Street West), most Kitchen Table locations
- The Pacific Mall
- Major movie theatres
- Most public ice skating rinks
Many restaurants will be closed, but some, like Lakeview Restaurant, will remain open.
The TTC and GO Transit will operate on a Sunday schedule.