The Trump Hotel Toronto combines luxurious hotel rooms and condominiums in a primo location. Located at Bay and Adelaide, the building is typical Trump--pseudo art deco, gilded gold upon gold, showing...
The Ritz-Carlton Toronto is hard to miss. Being (a part of) Toronto's eighth tallest skyscraper, its got both street presence and some spectacular views. About to celebrate its first...
Hotel Le Germain has recently opened its second location in Toronto - this time mere footsteps from the ACC inside Maple Leaf Square. It's an odd choice for a boutique...but...
The Gladstone Hotel, a once run-down flophouse, has been recently transformed into a boutique hotel, situated in the heart of the vibrant West Queen West art scene at the edge...
The Drake Hotel - self-proclaimed as the city's "Hot Bed For Culture" - is a modern boutique hotel and one-stop experience that makes both nightlife lovers and design nerds soil...
Find a Hotel
Use the filters below to show just the hotels you want. Filter by category, neighbourhood or both.
Find By Category or Neighbourhood
Find Hotels by Category
Find Hotels by Neighbourhood
Look up hotels on the go.
- Ritz-Carlton Toronto Osmani youssef Born: 11.04.1978 Hay la gharbi rue 1 No 30 Bourgogne, Casablanca_MOROCOO Phon: 00212 546 508 091 email@example.com ...
- Hotel Ocho Osmani youssef Born: 11.04.1978 Hay la gharbi rue 1 No 30 Bourgogne, Casablanca_MOROCOO Phon: 00212 546 508 091 firstname.lastname@example.org ...
- The Ivy at Verity Osmani youssef Born: 11.04.1978 Hay la gharbi rue 1 No 30 Bourgogne, Casablanca_MOROCOO Phon: 00212 546 508 091 email@example.com ...
- Trump Hotel Toronto Osmani youssef Born: 11.04.1978 Hay la gharbi rue 1 No 30 Bourgogne, Casablanca_MOROCOO Phon: 00212 546 508 091 firstname.lastname@example.org ...
- Old Mill Inn and Spa Do you serve an English Cream Tea during the week?
- The Gladstone Hotel A bit a decoration wouldn't hurt!
- ALT Hotel Toronto Pearson Stayed here for 2 nights a few weeks ago. I would give it a solid 9/10. I urge Toronto urbanites to check into ALT for a weekend getaway. Its...
- Clarence Castle Is the Clarence Castle still open?
- The Drake Hotel more pics from the drake - http://www.wikito.org/Drake_Hotel_-_Queen_St._West,_Toronto
- One King West I live here.
- The Ivy at Verity I do like some hotels
- Hotel Ocho Talk about their experimental chef perhaps? Their minimalistic interior is sure nice contrast to their dishes. My experience in a nutshell (or more like a nutshell with candied walnuts, goat cheese,...
- Four Seasons Hotel Toronto Hahahah, Sounded like an awesome time. The room looks fantastic, though the living room looks more like an office setting than a hotel room - is that because it's a...
- Hotel Ocho The Rooms are awesome and i love the espresso in the morning:-)
- Hilton Garden Inn Imagine this! Two senior age women planning to celebrate a two-day birthday of differing ages; needing a change of scenery; hoping our choice of accommodations would be as pleasant...
- The Gladstone Hotel Maple leaf motif?
- Trump Hotel Toronto bed bugs in a week
- Trump Hotel Toronto I love that you watched "BASEketball" in the Trump Hotel... Definitely fits in with that vibe! :)
- Trump Hotel Toronto Their street frontage really sucks. The side that faces Bay is only a service entrance door -- and it's ugly. The main entrance on Adelaide forces you to walk through...
- Trump Hotel Toronto Sweet shots, looks posh!
- The Ivy at Verity Not budget, but in terms of value for the money it's the best deal in town! Privacy, luxury, and attentive staff that make you feel so well looked after....
- Ritz-Carlton Toronto Stayed here one night... wasn't too shabby at all.
- Hotel Ocho Hotel Ocho is an amazing event space for meetups and birthdays. Been there usually for Startup Drinks and it's so conveniently located to Toronto's "Tech corridor" so it's within...
- The Ivy at Verity Absolutely stunning! I want to be a part of this club!!! Toronto never ceases to amaze me with these gems!
- The Ivy at Verity Beautiful shots of the Club and Ivy Hotel. So happy to be part of the Verity Club.
- The Ivy at Verity Awesome shots, that bathtub looks inviting!
- The Ivy at Verity I want to eat that croissant so bad.
- The Ivy at Verity Wow so beautiful room i like this.
- The Ivy at Verity Really? Women's only spa? That's too bad. Other than that it seems very nice.
- Ritz-Carlton Toronto This article does not do justice to The Ritz-Carlton Hotel and I could found the same information on any generic travel site. We had our wedding cocktail afternoon reception at the...
Most Commented On
- Ritz-Carlton Toronto 22 Comments
- Hotel Ocho 16 Comments
- Pantages Hotel & Spa 9 Comments
- The Ivy at Verity 9 Comments
- Trump Hotel Toronto 5 Comments
- Cosmopolitan Hotel 4 Comments
- Thompson Hotel Toronto 3 Comments
- The Gladstone Hotel 2 Comments
- The Drake Hotel 2 Comments
- One King West 2 Comments
- The Hazelton Hotel 1 Comments
- Hilton Garden Inn 1 Comments
- Cambridge Suites Hotel 1 Comments
- Hostelling International 1 Comments
- Hotel Le Germain 1 Comments
- Four Seasons Hotel Toronto 1 Comments
- Hotel Victoria 1 Comments
- King Edward Hotel 1 Comments
- Primrose Hotel 1 Comments
- Old Mill Inn and Spa 1 Comments
- ALT Hotel Toronto Pearson 1 Comments
- Clarence Castle 1 Comments
- Park Hyatt Toronto 0 Comments
- The Fairmont Royal York Hotel 0 Comments
- Intercontinental Toronto Centre 0 Comments
- Residence Inn Marriott 0 Comments
- SoHo Hotel Metropolitan 0 Comments
- Courtyard Marriott 0 Comments
- Hyatt 0 Comments
- Marriott Bloor-Yorkville 0 Comments
- 10 places in Toronto to get free stuff on your birthday
- The top 10 Toronto athletes on Twitter
- The top 5 bakeries in Scarborough
- The 10 worst movies made in Toronto
- The top 10 unbuilt projects in Toronto
- The top 10 buildings lost to demolition in Toronto
- The top 10 Toronto viral videos of all time
- The top 10 moments in Toronto sports
- Rob Ford Crackgate t-shirt spotted on Instagram
- 10 photos of Victoria Day fireworks on Instagram
- House of the Week: 87 Forest Heights Boulevard
- A brief history of the Riverdale Zoo
- Twitter reaction to the Rob Ford crack scandal
- Massive condo tower proposed for Queen and Yonge
- Did Toronto just have an earthquake?
- 10 photos of street art in Toronto on Instagram