The Saint James is a newly opened boutique hotel located a few steps from Yonge and Gerrard. Anything but ostentatious from the outside, the hotel is actually a hidden gem...
The Shangri-La Hotel Toronto has been open on University near Adelaide since September 2012, instantly reshaping Toronto's soaring skyline with a prominent 702 foot stretch, making it one of the...
The Trump Hotel Toronto combines luxurious hotel rooms and condominiums in a primo location. Located at Bay and Adelaide, the building is typical Trump--pseudo art deco, gilded gold upon gold, showing...
The Ritz-Carlton Toronto is hard to miss. Being (a part of) Toronto's eighth tallest skyscraper, its got both street presence and some spectacular views. About to celebrate its first...
Hotel Le Germain has recently opened its second location in Toronto - this time mere footsteps from the ACC inside Maple Leaf Square. It's an odd choice for a boutique...but...
The Gladstone Hotel, a once run-down flophouse, has been recently transformed into a boutique hotel, situated in the heart of the vibrant West Queen West art scene at the edge...
The Intercontinental Toronto Centre's wall-sized view out over Toronto's lakeside skyline makes you want to ponder your life, in semi-transparent pink underwear (regardless of gender). The art is modern and clean...
The Drake Hotel - self-proclaimed as the city's "Hot Bed For Culture" - is a modern boutique hotel and one-stop experience that makes both nightlife lovers and design nerds soil...
Find a Hotel
Use the filters below to show just the hotels you want. Filter by category, neighbourhood or both.
Find By Category or Neighbourhood
Find Hotels by Category
Find Hotels by Neighbourhood
- Upper Beaches (1)
- West Queen West (3)
- Yonge & Bloor (1)
- Yonge & College (3)
- Yonge & Dundas (7)
- Yorkville (5)
Look up hotels on the go.
- The Drake Hotel Hands down the best customer service I've experienced in the city. Consistent too.
- King Edward Hotel When I was a little girl; My late Dad and I always ate there. Breaded fillet of sole and mashed potatoes. I think it was self serve. He also, took me...
- Hostelling International I want a cheap room containing more than one(1) occupant, with cheap rate for 2 weeks. I will be travelling to Toronto in December, 2015
- Windsor Arms Hotel not only is the afternoon the worst here so is the management and the owner is actually the devil. the only thing he and his kids care about is taking...
- Windsor Arms Hotel I don't believe you.
- Hilton Garden Inn Hello to all, how is everything, I think every one is getting more from this web page, and your views are good designed for new visitors.
- College Hostel IS IT MONTHLY PRICE? FOR WOMAN ? SINGLE MOTHER WITH CHILDN CNA LIVE HERE PERMANENT OR LONG TIME OR DISABLE?NEARBY GOOD SCHOOLS?
- Backpackers on Dundas Is it monthly fee ? for long term or permanent stay? for single mothers with child who has no job , on spousal support or social assistance or odsp...
- Park Hyatt Toronto Ask the bartender for a "Screamer on the rocks" and they'll give you something special. I tried it.
- Cozy Suites Inn Hello ! Good evening ! I am from Brazil and will stay in Toronto from August 1 till October 31, 2015. I need to know rather or not you have a...
- Banting House Inn Hello ! Good evening ! I am from Brazil and will be in Toronto from August 1 till October 31, 2015. I would like to know if you have a room avaiable...
- A Seaton Dream B&B Hello ! Good evening ! I am from Brazil and will be in Toronto from August 1 till October 31, 2015. I would like to know if you have room for...
- Jare's Place Bed and Breakfast Hello ! Good evening ! I am from Brazil and will stay in Toronto from August 1 till October 31. I would like to know if you would have room for...
- By The Park Hello ! Good evening ! I am going to be in Toronto from August 1 till October 31, 2015. I would like to know if it would be possible and what the...
- Windsor Arms Hotel This place is HORRIBLE! I found a COCKROACH IN MY TEA POT! And yes the food was shameful ... The sandwitches were DISGUSTING! The desserts were not impressive! A total wast of money! The...
- Eaton Chelsea absolute garbage hotel.
- The Saint James Hotel Good review
- The Saint James Hotel Reminder, don't lie on the bed cover.
- The Saint James Hotel Nice location. Will keep it in mind. I'm leery of "pet friendly" after getting a flea bite at (what was then) the waterfront Holiday Inn (now Fairmont) in...
- The Saint James Hotel Umm, I pee standing up as well and frankly I don't see much of a concern there because, you know, I actually stand and face the toilet when I do...
- The Saint James Hotel Move the towels or the garbage bin then. Always something to complain about.
- The Saint James Hotel I don't pee standing up but I agree with Sean.. it's weird to see towels so close to the ground. A little bit was even protruding out and almost touching...
- The Saint James Hotel OK so we know you stand up to pee.....thanks.
- The Saint James Hotel Thanks for the ad. Per contract we expect a "follow-up" from you
- The Saint James Hotel Bad idea not having a blocked wall between the face cloths/towels and the toilet.
- Renaissance Hotel A motivating discussion is worth comment. I think that you need to publish more about this issue, it may not be a taboo matter but usually folks don't talk about...
- Toronto Airport Marriott Hotel Thanks for sharing your thoughts about Toronto Airport Marriott Hotel. Regards
- BeSixFifty Hotel Am really surprised about the construction and interior decorations of this Hotel. I haven't seen it before. You are always Rocks
- Four Seasons Hotel Toronto I needed to put you one very little note to help give thanks once again for those great tricks you’ve contributed in this case. It’s so wonderfully open-handed of you...
- Pantages Hotel & Spa I've stayed here multiple times and have never had any issues. Staff were friendly, rooms were clean. For the size room & AMAZING location you get for the money, it...
Most Commented On
- BeSixFifty Hotel 27 Comments
- Ritz-Carlton Toronto 22 Comments
- Hotel Ocho 15 Comments
- Delta Toronto 13 Comments
- Pantages Hotel & Spa 10 Comments
- Shangri-La Toronto 10 Comments
- Windsor Arms Hotel 9 Comments
- The Ivy at Verity 9 Comments
- The Saint James Hotel 9 Comments
- Old Mill Inn and Spa 7 Comments
- The Drake Hotel 6 Comments
- Cosmopolitan Hotel 5 Comments
- King Edward Hotel 5 Comments
- Thompson Hotel Toronto 4 Comments
- Trump Hotel Toronto 4 Comments
- Hilton Garden Inn 3 Comments
- Four Seasons Hotel Toronto 3 Comments
- Toronto Airport Marriott Hotel 3 Comments
- Jare's Place Bed and Breakfast 3 Comments
- Cozy Suites Inn 3 Comments
- Park Hyatt Toronto 2 Comments
- The Gladstone Hotel 2 Comments
- Hostelling International 2 Comments
- One King West 2 Comments
- Super 8 Hotel 2 Comments
- A Seaton Dream B&B 2 Comments
- Intercontinental Toronto Centre 1 Comments
- The Hazelton Hotel 1 Comments
- Renaissance Hotel 1 Comments
- Cambridge Suites Hotel 1 Comments
- 10 places in Toronto to get free stuff on your birthday
- The top 10 Toronto athletes on Twitter
- The top 5 bakeries in Scarborough
- The 10 worst movies made in Toronto
- The top 10 unbuilt projects in Toronto
- The top 10 buildings lost to demolition in Toronto
- The top 10 Toronto viral videos of all time
- The top 10 moments in Toronto sports
- Monster condo complex planned for Corktown
- Toronto taxis will protest during NBA All-Star Weekend
- 21 lame jokes about Toronto street names
- Toronto is getting a Friends Central Perk coffee shop
- This almost made riding the TTC completely different
- The lost observation decks of Toronto
- How the condo boom is transforming Church Street
- What kind of apartment does $10K get you in Toronto?