The Trump Hotel Toronto combines luxurious hotel rooms and condominiums in a primo location. Located at Bay and Adelaide, the building is typical Trump--pseudo art deco, gilded gold upon gold, showing...
The Ritz-Carlton Toronto is hard to miss. Being (a part of) Toronto's eighth tallest skyscraper, its got both street presence and some spectacular views. About to celebrate its first...
Hotel Le Germain has recently opened its second location in Toronto - this time mere footsteps from the ACC inside Maple Leaf Square. It's an odd choice for a boutique...but...
The Gladstone Hotel, a once run-down flophouse, has been recently transformed into a boutique hotel, situated in the heart of the vibrant West Queen West art scene at the edge...
The Intercontinental Toronto Centre's wall-sized view out over Toronto's lakeside skyline makes you want to ponder your life, in semi-transparent pink underwear (regardless of gender). The art is modern and clean...
The Drake Hotel - self-proclaimed as the city's "Hot Bed For Culture" - is a modern boutique hotel and one-stop experience that makes both nightlife lovers and design nerds soil...
Find a Hotel
Use the filters below to show just the hotels you want. Filter by category, neighbourhood or both.
Find By Category or Neighbourhood
Find Hotels by Category
Find Hotels by Neighbourhood
Look up hotels on the go.
- Jare's Place Bed and Breakfast I've tried the breakfast at Jare's place and have to say that I was very impressed. The best part was the cobbler and oh the coffee is one of the...
- Old Mill Inn and Spa Due to large condominium construction going on in front of the Old Mill, it is not as attractive a place for afternoon tea for large parties. Their policy forbids...
- Downtown Home Inn Thank you, I am very excited to be part of this list. Congratulations to all other B&Bs that are truly keeping the standards of B&Bs on a great level.
- Cozy Suites Inn Yes, we LOVE this *cosy* spot. It's perfect when out of town family visits. Two thumbs up!!!!!!!
- Cozy Suites Inn Yes, it is the perfect spot when family visits as well. We LOVE this *cosy* place.
- Super 8 Hotel was there last year-- great food i will drop by for lunch today
- Super 8 Hotel I stayed here shortly after it opened a few years ago when I was living out of town and here on business. This is a lovely hotel. It...
- Ramada Hotel Want to book this place if they have parking coming from sarnia
- King Edward Hotel Cosmo are very very yummy .... tart & not too sweet!!!
- Windsor Arms Hotel Dont forget: INADEQUATE PEST CONTROL too!!
- Windsor Arms Hotel Inspected on: September 11, 2013 Inspection finding: Yellow (Conditional) Number of infractions: 5 (Minor: 1, Significant: 3, Crucial: 1) Crucial infractions include: Operator fail to ensure food is not contaminated/adulterated.
- Ritz-Carlton Toronto at 3500 a night does it come with a free hooker ?
- Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Airport Heya are using Wordpress for your site platform? I'm new to the blog world but I'm trying to get started and create my own. Do you require any html coding expertise to...
- Toronto Airport Marriott Hotel WOW It's amazing. And neat and clean. I like it.
- The Gladstone Hotel A bit a decoration wouldn't hurt!
- ALT Hotel Toronto Pearson Stayed here for 2 nights a few weeks ago. I would give it a solid 9/10. I urge Toronto urbanites to check into ALT for a weekend getaway. Its...
- Clarence Castle Is the Clarence Castle still open?
- The Drake Hotel more pics from the drake - http://www.wikito.org/Drake_Hotel_-_Queen_St._West,_Toronto
- One King West I live here.
- The Ivy at Verity I do like some hotels
- Hotel Ocho Talk about their experimental chef perhaps? Their minimalistic interior is sure nice contrast to their dishes. My experience in a nutshell (or more like a nutshell with candied walnuts, goat cheese,...
- Four Seasons Hotel Toronto Hahahah, Sounded like an awesome time. The room looks fantastic, though the living room looks more like an office setting than a hotel room - is that because it's a...
- Hotel Ocho The Rooms are awesome and i love the espresso in the morning:-)
- Hilton Garden Inn Imagine this! Two senior age women planning to celebrate a two-day birthday of differing ages; needing a change of scenery; hoping our choice of accommodations would be as pleasant...
- The Gladstone Hotel Maple leaf motif?
- Trump Hotel Toronto bed bugs in a week
- Trump Hotel Toronto I love that you watched "BASEketball" in the Trump Hotel... Definitely fits in with that vibe! :)
- Trump Hotel Toronto Their street frontage really sucks. The side that faces Bay is only a service entrance door -- and it's ugly. The main entrance on Adelaide forces you to walk through...
- Trump Hotel Toronto Sweet shots, looks posh!
- The Ivy at Verity Not budget, but in terms of value for the money it's the best deal in town! Privacy, luxury, and attentive staff that make you feel so well looked after....
Most Commented On
- Ritz-Carlton Toronto 22 Comments
- Hotel Ocho 15 Comments
- Pantages Hotel & Spa 9 Comments
- The Ivy at Verity 8 Comments
- Cosmopolitan Hotel 4 Comments
- Trump Hotel Toronto 4 Comments
- Thompson Hotel Toronto 3 Comments
- The Gladstone Hotel 2 Comments
- The Drake Hotel 2 Comments
- Windsor Arms Hotel 2 Comments
- One King West 2 Comments
- King Edward Hotel 2 Comments
- Super 8 Hotel 2 Comments
- Cozy Suites Inn 2 Comments
- The Hazelton Hotel 1 Comments
- Hilton Garden Inn 1 Comments
- Cambridge Suites Hotel 1 Comments
- Hostelling International 1 Comments
- Hotel Le Germain 1 Comments
- Four Seasons Hotel Toronto 1 Comments
- Hotel Victoria 1 Comments
- Ramada Hotel 1 Comments
- Primrose Hotel 1 Comments
- Old Mill Inn and Spa 1 Comments
- Toronto Airport Marriott Hotel 1 Comments
- Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Airport 1 Comments
- ALT Hotel Toronto Pearson 1 Comments
- Clarence Castle 1 Comments
- Jare's Place Bed and Breakfast 1 Comments
- Downtown Home Inn 1 Comments
- 10 places in Toronto to get free stuff on your birthday
- The top 10 Toronto athletes on Twitter
- The top 5 bakeries in Scarborough
- The 10 worst movies made in Toronto
- The top 10 unbuilt projects in Toronto
- The top 10 buildings lost to demolition in Toronto
- The top 10 Toronto viral videos of all time
- The top 10 moments in Toronto sports
- Rob Ford stands by controversial "little kids" comment
- Toronto office space by neighbourhood
- House of the Week: 171 Indian Road
- The top 5 moments from Conrad Black's Ford interview
- 10 TTC gifts for the transit fanatic on your holiday list
- Now you can give Rob Ford coal for Christmas
- What Lansdowne Avenue used to look like in Toronto
- That time road tolls were abolished in Toronto