Delta Hotel in Toronto has nothing to do with Delta Airlines. Not the same company. Never was. In fact, what is known today as Delta Hotels and Resorts is actually...
BeSixFifty Hotel has taken the once-grungy Bay Street Motel and turned it into something far more luxurious and (literally) shiny. Not a lot has changed from the outside - and...
The Ivy at Verity is a well hidden 1850's chocolate factory re-imagined into a sumptuous, utterly luxurious boutique hotel located on Queen Street, just east of Church. I must have...
Hotel Ocho will soon join the ranks of Toronto's existing boutique hotels come June, but manager Kenneth McElheran tells me it will have a decidedly different vibe. "No one wants...
The Royal York in Toronto has a modern, historic dichotomy which means rooms with really comfy pillows, but furniture that has seen better days, and no fans in the bathroom....
The Intercontinental Toronto Centre's wall-sized view out over Toronto's lakeside skyline makes you want to ponder your life, in semi-transparent pink underwear (regardless of gender). The art is modern and clean...
Find a Hotel
Use the filters below to show just the hotels you want. Filter by category, neighbourhood or both.
Find By Category or Neighbourhood
Find Hotels by Category
Find Hotels by Neighbourhood
- Upper Beaches (1)
- West Queen West (3)
- Yonge & Bloor (1)
- Yonge & College (3)
- Yonge & Dundas (6)
- Yorkville (5)
Look up hotels on the go.
- Renaissance Hotel A motivating discussion is worth comment. I think that you need to publish more about this issue, it may not be a taboo matter but usually folks don't talk about...
- Toronto Airport Marriott Hotel Thanks for sharing your thoughts about Toronto Airport Marriott Hotel. Regards
- BeSixFifty Hotel Am really surprised about the construction and interior decorations of this Hotel. I haven't seen it before. You are always Rocks
- Four Seasons Hotel Toronto I needed to put you one very little note to help give thanks once again for those great tricks you’ve contributed in this case. It’s so wonderfully open-handed of you...
- Pantages Hotel & Spa I've stayed here multiple times and have never had any issues. Staff were friendly, rooms were clean. For the size room & AMAZING location you get for the money, it...
- BeSixFifty Hotel 5am and still haven't slept. Bedding is useless for cold winter nights. The bed is up against the heater, constant air blowing directly on me. Got up to take a...
- Delta Toronto I seen an escort here. Room was very nice and so was the lobby.
- BeSixFifty Hotel “…anyone who thinks that their subjective opinion on a movie is somehow so superior to everyone else’s is a pompous ass and a fool.”
- BeSixFifty Hotel I haven't seen it, but heard a lot about it. I once saw once scene in a documentary. I only say "dog shit".
- Windsor Arms Hotel And what, pray tell, does all this commentary have to do with a review of the Windsor Arms Hotel's afternoon tea? Your remarks are not only unhelpful, they are...
- BeSixFifty Hotel Hi, Thanks for sharing this amazing post with us. I enjoyed the entire article and keep rocking! Lot of visitors will easily get attracted to such great blog post.
- Delta Toronto I think those were meant as examples of (once) Canadian hotel brands. Not hotels with mini-bars....
- King Edward Hotel Horrible experience at the King Edward high tea last Sunday. It's a complete scam. Everything is wrong, from the servers that don't have a clue to the old dry very small...
- Delta Toronto Those are great rates for a new hotel which looks very very nice. Parking is mind-blowing but if you combine parking and the hotel room cost, then it's still a...
- Delta Toronto It only says posted by staff because they didn't want us to know that it was Derek who posted this fine review for the 10th time.
- Delta Toronto Plain and simple. Free hotel = free coverage = positive comments
- Delta Toronto I stayed here on launch day for a 2 night staycation and loved it. The hotel is beautiful but the hospitality won me over. I really enjoyed my short trip...
- Delta Toronto PETITION to SAVE TARGET CANADA !!!! Its running wild with 553 people in 2 DAYS!! :) Please Join here !!! @ https://www.change.org/p/target-canada-save-target-canada
- Delta Toronto Ok, I'll be more specific. Brand standards for new hotels no longer require mini-bars. This is the case for Starwood, Marriott, etc. It is also true for...
- Delta Toronto Fairmont and Four Seasons, to name two others.
- Delta Toronto Minibars are no longer done in hotels these days. Nightmare to maintain and bill. It's a relic of the past. And I for one never understood the Delta hotel...
- Delta Toronto Needs more pictures. I don't get what it's like to stay there with two pictures of a room.
- Delta Toronto As Publisher of this site I wanted to address some of the questions above. 1. We don't run any advertorial or "infomercials" on the site. 2. For this and previous...
- Delta Toronto What was the point of the first 2 paragraphs about Delta airlines? Who thinks that Delta airlines owns hotels? I don't call having to get rid of or...
- Delta Toronto Why does the new Delta get so much coverage by BlogTO, and who paid for the hotel room during this stay? Increasingly we are reading what seem to be "Infomercials"...
- Delta Toronto What is the typical price of an oz of whiskey at that bar?
- Delta Toronto Since 'staff' wrote the review, I wonder if 'staff' got the room free to review or paid for it. It sure sounds like it was a freebie.
- Delta Toronto Agree with Chris, this is really bad.
- Delta Toronto @Chris - omg you are so annoying. Please shut up.
- Delta Toronto This place is gonna be a hookers paradise.
Most Commented On
- BeSixFifty Hotel 29 Comments
- Delta Toronto 23 Comments
- Ritz-Carlton Toronto 22 Comments
- Hotel Ocho 15 Comments
- Pantages Hotel & Spa 10 Comments
- Shangri-La Toronto 10 Comments
- The Ivy at Verity 9 Comments
- Old Mill Inn and Spa 7 Comments
- Windsor Arms Hotel 6 Comments
- The Drake Hotel 5 Comments
- Cosmopolitan Hotel 5 Comments
- King Edward Hotel 4 Comments
- Thompson Hotel Toronto 4 Comments
- Trump Hotel Toronto 4 Comments
- Four Seasons Hotel Toronto 3 Comments
- Toronto Airport Marriott Hotel 3 Comments
- The Gladstone Hotel 2 Comments
- Hilton Garden Inn 2 Comments
- One King West 2 Comments
- Super 8 Hotel 2 Comments
- Jare's Place Bed and Breakfast 2 Comments
- Cozy Suites Inn 2 Comments
- Park Hyatt Toronto 1 Comments
- Intercontinental Toronto Centre 1 Comments
- The Hazelton Hotel 1 Comments
- Renaissance Hotel 1 Comments
- Cambridge Suites Hotel 1 Comments
- Hostelling International 1 Comments
- Hotel Le Germain 1 Comments
- Hotel Victoria 1 Comments
- 10 places in Toronto to get free stuff on your birthday
- The top 10 Toronto athletes on Twitter
- The top 5 bakeries in Scarborough
- The 10 worst movies made in Toronto
- The top 10 unbuilt projects in Toronto
- The top 10 buildings lost to demolition in Toronto
- The top 10 Toronto viral videos of all time
- The top 10 moments in Toronto sports
- Two holdouts remain in Honest Ed's redevelopment
- This is what the TTC's revamped SRT cars look like
- House of the week: 336 Melrose Avenue
- Builder of mystery tunnel in Toronto comes forward
- Where to find the lost relics of the TTC
- Average price of detached home in Toronto tops $1 million for first time
- TTC "ghost bus" crash captured on video
- Honest Ed's to become public market & rental housing