The Shangri-La Hotel Toronto has been open on University near Adelaide since September 2012, instantly reshaping Toronto's soaring skyline with a prominent 702 foot stretch, making it one of the...
The Trump Hotel Toronto combines luxurious hotel rooms and condominiums in a primo location. Located at Bay and Adelaide, the building is typical Trump--pseudo art deco, gilded gold upon gold, showing...
The Ritz-Carlton Toronto is hard to miss. Being (a part of) Toronto's eighth tallest skyscraper, its got both street presence and some spectacular views. About to celebrate its first...
Hotel Le Germain has recently opened its second location in Toronto - this time mere footsteps from the ACC inside Maple Leaf Square. It's an odd choice for a boutique...but...
The Gladstone Hotel, a once run-down flophouse, has been recently transformed into a boutique hotel, situated in the heart of the vibrant West Queen West art scene at the edge...
The Intercontinental Toronto Centre's wall-sized view out over Toronto's lakeside skyline makes you want to ponder your life, in semi-transparent pink underwear (regardless of gender). The art is modern and clean...
The Drake Hotel - self-proclaimed as the city's "Hot Bed For Culture" - is a modern boutique hotel and one-stop experience that makes both nightlife lovers and design nerds soil...
Find a Hotel
Use the filters below to show just the hotels you want. Filter by category, neighbourhood or both.
Find By Category or Neighbourhood
Find Hotels by Category
Find Hotels by Neighbourhood
- Upper Beaches (1)
- West Queen West (3)
- Yonge & Bloor (1)
- Yonge & College (3)
- Yonge & Dundas (5)
- Yorkville (5)
Look up hotels on the go.
- Windsor Arms Hotel Best in TO - are you kidding? Having enjoyed Afternoon Tea in many places, including Europe, I declare the Windsor Arms the worst of all. I have recently gone twice,...
- Shangri-La Toronto Really according to all photographs Shangri-La Hotel is so nice. All accommodation are too good. I am so excited to visit spend some memorable time here. Thanks for sharing the...
- Shangri-La Toronto We all love peas and only a few oof us ennoy cucumbers so I plant more peas and only a couple of cucumbers. Typically, the wording of homeowner association covenants...
- Shangri-La Toronto 也太豪華了吧~~
- Neill-Wycik Summer Hotel i am not the cleanest one but this place is so disgusting dirty, that even 53$ is FAR too much. i saw 4 different unities. they were looking like it...
- Shangri-La Toronto I have never felt so out-of-place than in the Shangri La lobby.
- Shangri-La Toronto Personally, the Shangri La #hotel in #Toronto is not on par with other hotels that cost the same per night. The decor throughout feels cheap, and at time childish, and...
- Shangri-La Toronto I've heard its not doing as well as they anticipated or were expecting in terms of vacancy rates. They should have occasional promotions like x rooms per night during Mon-Thurs...
- Shangri-La Toronto Despite your description of the place, the interiors look incredibly boring.
- BeSixFifty Hotel Been to the cafe and loved it, super cool and very chill. Loved the hotel lobby, haven't stayed yet but very excited about the patio there (i live nearby...
- Shangri-La Toronto Agreed w Jonah - that room looks massive. If you're going to review a hotel please at least take your own photos to illustrate your points!
- Shangri-La Toronto If those photos are correct, in what universe is that hotel room cramped and if so, where the heck have you been staying before?
- Shangri-La Toronto it is worth mentioning of the recent following glass http://www.thestar.com/news/crime/2014/07/17/falling_glass_closes_university_ave.html
- BeSixFifty Hotel JUST STAYED HERE... and it was totally fantastic!! Rooms were amazing and the staff were so wonderful. I had a brilliant time and loved my stay. excited to...
- The Planet Traveler I need a private bedroom from July 27th to the end of September. What would that cost and what would be the circumstances. Susan
- BeSixFifty Hotel Saw the feature and I went by for a latte and lunch and got a sneak peak at a room. Absolutely love the rooms and the whole idea behind...
- BeSixFifty Hotel ThANks FoR VeRIfyiNg tHIS.
- BeSixFifty Hotel Just a minor correction... with regards to Hard Candy Fitness, there will be a nominal fee to be covered by our guests. Our apologies for any confusion surrounding this. Thanks...
- BeSixFifty Hotel BEAUTIFUL and so fresh. Impressed and I am excited to stay there. Cool. Urban and chic. :)
- BeSixFifty Hotel Looks like the airco is my best friend. :-/
- BeSixFifty Hotel I guess the Best Western is your cup of tea....
- BeSixFifty Hotel Looks very cute - wish them all the luck in the world. I travel alot and have to say the experience at smaller, "boutique" hotels tends be a better...
- BeSixFifty Hotel F***ing love it. I would totally stay here and bet the patio will rock
- BeSixFifty Hotel Is it just me or is the logo red in some places and pink in others. The designer in me can't handle this
- BeSixFifty Hotel I would rather stay in a smaller room for a night than pay $300 for a hotel downtown if it was only for one night. Last bedroom looks nice but...
- BeSixFifty Hotel Wow. This place used to be one suspicious motel charging $69 per night. Glad to see the upgrades.
- BeSixFifty Hotel finally something different than the standard beige toronto excited to go and see it. When does the roof open?
- BeSixFifty Hotel LOVE IT> I walk by to work and have been to the cafe. It feels like you are in a movie set with a cool and magic element. ...
- BeSixFifty Hotel "Can you hurry up in the shower? The TV is fogging up."
- BeSixFifty Hotel This place is going to get a lot of business being so close to the Eaton Centre and the Toronto Coach Terminal…looks somewhat tacky but is really glamorous & awe-inspiring...
Most Commented On
- Ritz-Carlton Toronto 22 Comments
- BeSixFifty Hotel 20 Comments
- Hotel Ocho 15 Comments
- Shangri-La Toronto 10 Comments
- Pantages Hotel & Spa 9 Comments
- The Ivy at Verity 9 Comments
- Cosmopolitan Hotel 5 Comments
- The Drake Hotel 4 Comments
- Windsor Arms Hotel 4 Comments
- Trump Hotel Toronto 4 Comments
- King Edward Hotel 3 Comments
- Thompson Hotel Toronto 3 Comments
- Old Mill Inn and Spa 3 Comments
- The Gladstone Hotel 2 Comments
- One King West 2 Comments
- Super 8 Hotel 2 Comments
- Jare's Place Bed and Breakfast 2 Comments
- Cozy Suites Inn 2 Comments
- Park Hyatt Toronto 1 Comments
- Intercontinental Toronto Centre 1 Comments
- The Hazelton Hotel 1 Comments
- Hilton Garden Inn 1 Comments
- Cambridge Suites Hotel 1 Comments
- Hostelling International 1 Comments
- Hotel Le Germain 1 Comments
- Four Seasons Hotel Toronto 1 Comments
- Hotel Victoria 1 Comments
- Ramada Hotel 1 Comments
- Primrose Hotel 1 Comments
- The Planet Traveler 1 Comments
- The Best Japanese Restaurants in Toronto
- The Best Contemporary Art Galleries for Emerging Artists in Toronto
- The Best Manicure in Toronto
- The Best Greek Restaurants in Toronto
- The Best Ice Cream Sandwich in Toronto
- The Best Lighting Stores in Toronto
- The Best Calzone (Panzerotti) in Toronto
- The Best Fries in Toronto
- 10 places in Toronto to get free stuff on your birthday
- The top 10 Toronto athletes on Twitter
- The top 5 bakeries in Scarborough
- The 10 worst movies made in Toronto
- The top 10 unbuilt projects in Toronto
- The top 10 buildings lost to demolition in Toronto
- The top 10 Toronto viral videos of all time
- The top 10 moments in Toronto sports
- New TTC streetcars hit the road on Spadina
- What open streets used to look like in Toronto
- Carlton from Fresh Prince posted all over Carlton St.
- A loner's guide to the 5 least used TTC subway stations
- How much crime is there on the TTC?
- Waterfront LRT back on Toronto's transit roadmap
- Toronto postcards from the 1980s
- New in Toronto real estate: The Ossington Townhomes