The Saint James is a newly opened boutique hotel located a few steps from Yonge and Gerrard. Anything but ostentatious from the outside, the hotel is actually a hidden gem...
The Shangri-La Hotel Toronto has been open on University near Adelaide since September 2012, instantly reshaping Toronto's soaring skyline with a prominent 702 foot stretch, making it one of the...
The Trump Hotel Toronto combines luxurious hotel rooms and condominiums in a primo location. Located at Bay and Adelaide, the building is typical Trump--pseudo art deco, gilded gold upon gold, showing...
The Ritz-Carlton Toronto is hard to miss. Being (a part of) Toronto's eighth tallest skyscraper, its got both street presence and some spectacular views. About to celebrate its first...
Hotel Le Germain has recently opened its second location in Toronto - this time mere footsteps from the ACC inside Maple Leaf Square. It's an odd choice for a boutique...but...
The Gladstone Hotel, a once run-down flophouse, has been recently transformed into a boutique hotel, situated in the heart of the vibrant West Queen West art scene at the edge...
The Intercontinental Toronto Centre's wall-sized view out over Toronto's lakeside skyline makes you want to ponder your life, in semi-transparent pink underwear (regardless of gender). The art is modern and clean...
The Drake Hotel - self-proclaimed as the city's "Hot Bed For Culture" - is a modern boutique hotel and one-stop experience that makes both nightlife lovers and design nerds soil...
Find a Hotel
Use the filters below to show just the hotels you want. Filter by category, neighbourhood or both.
Find By Category or Neighbourhood
Find Hotels by Category
Find Hotels by Neighbourhood
- Upper Beaches (1)
- West Queen West (3)
- Yonge & Bloor (1)
- Yonge & College (3)
- Yonge & Dundas (7)
- Yorkville (5)
Look up hotels on the go.
- Cozy Suites Inn Hello ! Good evening ! I am from Brazil and will stay in Toronto from August 1 till October 31, 2015. I need to know rather or not you have a...
- Banting House Inn Hello ! Good evening ! I am from Brazil and will be in Toronto from August 1 till October 31, 2015. I would like to know if you have a room avaiable...
- A Seaton Dream B&B Hello ! Good evening ! I am from Brazil and will be in Toronto from August 1 till October 31, 2015. I would like to know if you have room for...
- Jare's Place Bed and Breakfast Hello ! Good evening ! I am from Brazil and will stay in Toronto from August 1 till October 31. I would like to know if you would have room for...
- By The Park Hello ! Good evening ! I am going to be in Toronto from August 1 till October 31, 2015. I would like to know if it would be possible and what the...
- Windsor Arms Hotel This place is HORRIBLE! I found a COCKROACH IN MY TEA POT! And yes the food was shameful ... The sandwitches were DISGUSTING! The desserts were not impressive! A total wast of money! The...
- Eaton Chelsea absolute garbage hotel.
- The Saint James Hotel Good review
- The Saint James Hotel Reminder, don't lie on the bed cover.
- The Saint James Hotel Nice location. Will keep it in mind. I'm leery of "pet friendly" after getting a flea bite at (what was then) the waterfront Holiday Inn (now Fairmont) in...
- The Saint James Hotel Umm, I pee standing up as well and frankly I don't see much of a concern there because, you know, I actually stand and face the toilet when I do...
- The Saint James Hotel Move the towels or the garbage bin then. Always something to complain about.
- The Saint James Hotel I don't pee standing up but I agree with Sean.. it's weird to see towels so close to the ground. A little bit was even protruding out and almost touching...
- The Saint James Hotel OK so we know you stand up to pee.....thanks.
- The Saint James Hotel Thanks for the ad. Per contract we expect a "follow-up" from you
- The Saint James Hotel Bad idea not having a blocked wall between the face cloths/towels and the toilet.
- Renaissance Hotel A motivating discussion is worth comment. I think that you need to publish more about this issue, it may not be a taboo matter but usually folks don't talk about...
- Toronto Airport Marriott Hotel Thanks for sharing your thoughts about Toronto Airport Marriott Hotel. Regards
- BeSixFifty Hotel Am really surprised about the construction and interior decorations of this Hotel. I haven't seen it before. You are always Rocks
- Four Seasons Hotel Toronto I needed to put you one very little note to help give thanks once again for those great tricks you’ve contributed in this case. It’s so wonderfully open-handed of you...
- Pantages Hotel & Spa I've stayed here multiple times and have never had any issues. Staff were friendly, rooms were clean. For the size room & AMAZING location you get for the money, it...
- BeSixFifty Hotel 5am and still haven't slept. Bedding is useless for cold winter nights. The bed is up against the heater, constant air blowing directly on me. Got up to take a...
- Delta Toronto I seen an escort here. Room was very nice and so was the lobby.
- BeSixFifty Hotel “…anyone who thinks that their subjective opinion on a movie is somehow so superior to everyone else’s is a pompous ass and a fool.”
- BeSixFifty Hotel I haven't seen it, but heard a lot about it. I once saw once scene in a documentary. I only say "dog shit".
- Windsor Arms Hotel And what, pray tell, does all this commentary have to do with a review of the Windsor Arms Hotel's afternoon tea? Your remarks are not only unhelpful, they are...
- BeSixFifty Hotel Hi, Thanks for sharing this amazing post with us. I enjoyed the entire article and keep rocking! Lot of visitors will easily get attracted to such great blog post.
- Delta Toronto I think those were meant as examples of (once) Canadian hotel brands. Not hotels with mini-bars....
- King Edward Hotel Horrible experience at the King Edward high tea last Sunday. It's a complete scam. Everything is wrong, from the servers that don't have a clue to the old dry very small...
- Delta Toronto Those are great rates for a new hotel which looks very very nice. Parking is mind-blowing but if you combine parking and the hotel room cost, then it's still a...
Most Commented On
- BeSixFifty Hotel 29 Comments
- Delta Toronto 23 Comments
- Ritz-Carlton Toronto 22 Comments
- Hotel Ocho 15 Comments
- Pantages Hotel & Spa 10 Comments
- Shangri-La Toronto 10 Comments
- The Ivy at Verity 9 Comments
- The Saint James Hotel 9 Comments
- Windsor Arms Hotel 7 Comments
- Old Mill Inn and Spa 7 Comments
- The Drake Hotel 5 Comments
- Cosmopolitan Hotel 5 Comments
- King Edward Hotel 4 Comments
- Thompson Hotel Toronto 4 Comments
- Trump Hotel Toronto 4 Comments
- Four Seasons Hotel Toronto 3 Comments
- Toronto Airport Marriott Hotel 3 Comments
- Jare's Place Bed and Breakfast 3 Comments
- Cozy Suites Inn 3 Comments
- The Gladstone Hotel 2 Comments
- Hilton Garden Inn 2 Comments
- One King West 2 Comments
- Super 8 Hotel 2 Comments
- A Seaton Dream B&B 2 Comments
- Park Hyatt Toronto 1 Comments
- Intercontinental Toronto Centre 1 Comments
- The Hazelton Hotel 1 Comments
- Renaissance Hotel 1 Comments
- Cambridge Suites Hotel 1 Comments
- Hostelling International 1 Comments
- The Best Middle Eastern Restaurants in Toronto
- The Best Late Night Chinese Food in Toronto
- The Best Musical Instrument Stores in Toronto
- The Best Burritos in Toronto
- The Best Places to Play Billiards in Toronto
- The Best Tattoo Parlours in Toronto
- The Best Restaurants in Pickering
- The Best Coffee in Toronto
- 10 places in Toronto to get free stuff on your birthday
- The top 10 Toronto athletes on Twitter
- The top 5 bakeries in Scarborough
- The 10 worst movies made in Toronto
- The top 10 unbuilt projects in Toronto
- The top 10 buildings lost to demolition in Toronto
- The top 10 Toronto viral videos of all time
- The top 10 moments in Toronto sports
- TTC asks police to investigate violent confrontation
- The 10 tallest buildings in Toronto by 2025
- Video of violent altercation on the TTC blows up online
- Police crack down on UberX drivers in Toronto
- Toronto ranked the 47th worst traffic in the world
- Honest Ed's is having another huge sign sale
- Bold plan aims to cut Toronto emissions in half by 2030
- Toronto stays mostly bright for Earth Hour 2015