The Shangri-La Hotel Toronto has been open on University near Adelaide since September 2012, instantly reshaping Toronto's soaring skyline with a prominent 702 foot stretch, making it one of the...
The Trump Hotel Toronto combines luxurious hotel rooms and condominiums in a primo location. Located at Bay and Adelaide, the building is typical Trump--pseudo art deco, gilded gold upon gold, showing...
The Ritz-Carlton Toronto is hard to miss. Being (a part of) Toronto's eighth tallest skyscraper, its got both street presence and some spectacular views. About to celebrate its first...
Hotel Le Germain has recently opened its second location in Toronto - this time mere footsteps from the ACC inside Maple Leaf Square. It's an odd choice for a boutique...but...
The Gladstone Hotel, a once run-down flophouse, has been recently transformed into a boutique hotel, situated in the heart of the vibrant West Queen West art scene at the edge...
The Intercontinental Toronto Centre's wall-sized view out over Toronto's lakeside skyline makes you want to ponder your life, in semi-transparent pink underwear (regardless of gender). The art is modern and clean...
The Drake Hotel - self-proclaimed as the city's "Hot Bed For Culture" - is a modern boutique hotel and one-stop experience that makes both nightlife lovers and design nerds soil...
Find a Hotel
Use the filters below to show just the hotels you want. Filter by category, neighbourhood or both.
Find By Category or Neighbourhood
Find Hotels by Category
Find Hotels by Neighbourhood
- Upper Beaches (1)
- West Queen West (3)
- Yonge & Bloor (1)
- Yonge & College (3)
- Yonge & Dundas (6)
- Yorkville (5)
Look up hotels on the go.
- Old Mill Inn and Spa In every company, there will always be some downsides. As mentioned earlier, Visalus seriously isn't a gimmick. Right after reading this Vi - Salus evaluation you are most likely thinking that Vi...
- The Drake Hotel Went to chic central... the drake hotel poetry open mic/slam anniversary on Saturday in my rickety wheelchair... a bit of a cram;but forward thinking manager relented and wheeled my chair...
- Old Mill Inn and Spa What's thrilling is that their product does work and delivers some amazing results. If you want to build a considerable business, you'll have to be able to come up with constant...
- BeSixFifty Hotel Hello. Actually, there was a young girl working at the front desk and not once did she mention anyone was on their way. In fact, she mentioned that she tried...
- BeSixFifty Hotel Yes, you did find a bug in your bed. Unfortunately, even though we get the building sprayed regularly and have bed bug protectors on all of our mattresses and box...
- Thompson Hotel Toronto So true horrible place, horrible servers.
- Four Seasons Hotel Toronto I just enjoyed a lovely stay here in this magnificent hotel! I came across this amazing women's boutique down the street from your hotel called Nicolas Women. I would...
- Windsor Arms Hotel Humana People to People creates the objective to develop under-developed countries around the world by way of presenting coaching to primary school teachers and artisans, helping to recommend good health...
- Hilton Garden Inn You will be able to lose that weight you have been striving to lose. Combine all of these tips together and keep the routine solid for about three to six months....
- BeSixFifty Hotel I would like to mention that just because sheets are hypoallergenic, does not mean that they cannot get bedbugs. I was staying here and did find bed bugs. I...
- Old Mill Inn and Spa It's great that you are getting ideas from this article as well as from our discussion made here.
- BeSixFifty Hotel lol, classic. Looks decent, cheap but done well.
- Windsor Arms Hotel Best in TO - are you kidding? Having enjoyed Afternoon Tea in many places, including Europe, I declare the Windsor Arms the worst of all. I have recently gone twice,...
- Shangri-La Toronto Really according to all photographs Shangri-La Hotel is so nice. All accommodation are too good. I am so excited to visit spend some memorable time here. Thanks for sharing the...
- Shangri-La Toronto We all love peas and only a few oof us ennoy cucumbers so I plant more peas and only a couple of cucumbers. Typically, the wording of homeowner association covenants...
- Shangri-La Toronto 也太豪華了吧~~
- Neill-Wycik Summer Hotel i am not the cleanest one but this place is so disgusting dirty, that even 53$ is FAR too much. i saw 4 different unities. they were looking like it...
- Shangri-La Toronto I have never felt so out-of-place than in the Shangri La lobby.
- Shangri-La Toronto Personally, the Shangri La #hotel in #Toronto is not on par with other hotels that cost the same per night. The decor throughout feels cheap, and at time childish, and...
- Shangri-La Toronto I've heard its not doing as well as they anticipated or were expecting in terms of vacancy rates. They should have occasional promotions like x rooms per night during Mon-Thurs...
- Shangri-La Toronto Despite your description of the place, the interiors look incredibly boring.
- BeSixFifty Hotel Been to the cafe and loved it, super cool and very chill. Loved the hotel lobby, haven't stayed yet but very excited about the patio there (i live nearby...
- Shangri-La Toronto Agreed w Jonah - that room looks massive. If you're going to review a hotel please at least take your own photos to illustrate your points!
- Shangri-La Toronto If those photos are correct, in what universe is that hotel room cramped and if so, where the heck have you been staying before?
- Shangri-La Toronto it is worth mentioning of the recent following glass http://www.thestar.com/news/crime/2014/07/17/falling_glass_closes_university_ave.html
- BeSixFifty Hotel JUST STAYED HERE... and it was totally fantastic!! Rooms were amazing and the staff were so wonderful. I had a brilliant time and loved my stay. excited to...
- The Planet Traveler I need a private bedroom from July 27th to the end of September. What would that cost and what would be the circumstances. Susan
- BeSixFifty Hotel Saw the feature and I went by for a latte and lunch and got a sneak peak at a room. Absolutely love the rooms and the whole idea behind...
- BeSixFifty Hotel ThANks FoR VeRIfyiNg tHIS.
- BeSixFifty Hotel Just a minor correction... with regards to Hard Candy Fitness, there will be a nominal fee to be covered by our guests. Our apologies for any confusion surrounding this. Thanks...
Most Commented On
- BeSixFifty Hotel 24 Comments
- Ritz-Carlton Toronto 22 Comments
- Hotel Ocho 15 Comments
- Shangri-La Toronto 10 Comments
- Pantages Hotel & Spa 9 Comments
- The Ivy at Verity 9 Comments
- Old Mill Inn and Spa 6 Comments
- The Drake Hotel 5 Comments
- Windsor Arms Hotel 5 Comments
- Cosmopolitan Hotel 5 Comments
- Thompson Hotel Toronto 4 Comments
- Trump Hotel Toronto 4 Comments
- King Edward Hotel 3 Comments
- The Gladstone Hotel 2 Comments
- Hilton Garden Inn 2 Comments
- Four Seasons Hotel Toronto 2 Comments
- One King West 2 Comments
- Super 8 Hotel 2 Comments
- Jare's Place Bed and Breakfast 2 Comments
- Cozy Suites Inn 2 Comments
- Park Hyatt Toronto 1 Comments
- Intercontinental Toronto Centre 1 Comments
- The Hazelton Hotel 1 Comments
- Cambridge Suites Hotel 1 Comments
- Hostelling International 1 Comments
- Hotel Le Germain 1 Comments
- Hotel Victoria 1 Comments
- Ramada Hotel 1 Comments
- Primrose Hotel 1 Comments
- The Planet Traveler 1 Comments
- The Best Peameal Bacon Sandwiches in Toronto
- The Best Pizza Slice in Toronto
- The Best Steak Frites in Toronto
- The Best Vintage Furniture Stores in Toronto
- The Best Cheap Eats in Woodbridge
- The Best Latin American Cafes and Bakeries in Toronto
- The Best Ethiopian Restaurants in Toronto
- The Best Hakka Restaurants in Toronto
- 10 places in Toronto to get free stuff on your birthday
- The top 10 Toronto athletes on Twitter
- The top 5 bakeries in Scarborough
- The 10 worst movies made in Toronto
- The top 10 unbuilt projects in Toronto
- The top 10 buildings lost to demolition in Toronto
- The top 10 Toronto viral videos of all time
- The top 10 moments in Toronto sports
- 10 under the radar charities in Toronto
- 5 Toronto mega projects set for completion in 2015
- The secret life of pigeons in Toronto
- A 1990s Toronto photo extravaganza
- The gifts of holidays past in Toronto
- What it's like to spend Christmas in palliative care
- 10 events that helped shape Toronto
- Toronto to get its first archery tag facility