Delta Hotel in Toronto has nothing to do with Delta Airlines. Not the same company. Never was. In fact, what is known today as Delta Hotels and Resorts is actually...
BeSixFifty Hotel has taken the once-grungy Bay Street Motel and turned it into something far more luxurious and (literally) shiny. Not a lot has changed from the outside - and...
The Ivy at Verity is a well hidden 1850's chocolate factory re-imagined into a sumptuous, utterly luxurious boutique hotel located on Queen Street, just east of Church. I must have...
Hotel Ocho will soon join the ranks of Toronto's existing boutique hotels come June, but manager Kenneth McElheran tells me it will have a decidedly different vibe. "No one wants...
The Royal York in Toronto has a modern, historic dichotomy which means rooms with really comfy pillows, but furniture that has seen better days, and no fans in the bathroom....
The Intercontinental Toronto Centre's wall-sized view out over Toronto's lakeside skyline makes you want to ponder your life, in semi-transparent pink underwear (regardless of gender). The art is modern and clean...
Find a Hotel
Use the filters below to show just the hotels you want. Filter by category, neighbourhood or both.
Find By Category or Neighbourhood
Find Hotels by Category
Find Hotels by Neighbourhood
- Upper Beaches (1)
- West Queen West (3)
- Yonge & Bloor (1)
- Yonge & College (3)
- Yonge & Dundas (6)
- Yorkville (5)
Look up hotels on the go.
- Windsor Arms Hotel And what, pray tell, does all this commentary have to do with a review of the Windsor Arms Hotel's afternoon tea? Your remarks are not only unhelpful, they are...
- BeSixFifty Hotel Hi, Thanks for sharing this amazing post with us. I enjoyed the entire article and keep rocking! Lot of visitors will easily get attracted to such great blog post.
- Delta Toronto I think those were meant as examples of (once) Canadian hotel brands. Not hotels with mini-bars....
- King Edward Hotel Horrible experience at the King Edward high tea last Sunday. It's a complete scam. Everything is wrong, from the servers that don't have a clue to the old dry very small...
- Delta Toronto Those are great rates for a new hotel which looks very very nice. Parking is mind-blowing but if you combine parking and the hotel room cost, then it's still a...
- Delta Toronto It only says posted by staff because they didn't want us to know that it was Derek who posted this fine review for the 10th time.
- Delta Toronto Plain and simple. Free hotel = free coverage = positive comments
- Delta Toronto I stayed here on launch day for a 2 night staycation and loved it. The hotel is beautiful but the hospitality won me over. I really enjoyed my short trip...
- Delta Toronto PETITION to SAVE TARGET CANADA !!!! Its running wild with 553 people in 2 DAYS!! :) Please Join here !!! @ https://www.change.org/p/target-canada-save-target-canada
- Delta Toronto Ok, I'll be more specific. Brand standards for new hotels no longer require mini-bars. This is the case for Starwood, Marriott, etc. It is also true for...
- Delta Toronto Fairmont and Four Seasons, to name two others.
- Delta Toronto Minibars are no longer done in hotels these days. Nightmare to maintain and bill. It's a relic of the past. And I for one never understood the Delta hotel...
- Delta Toronto Needs more pictures. I don't get what it's like to stay there with two pictures of a room.
- Delta Toronto As Publisher of this site I wanted to address some of the questions above. 1. We don't run any advertorial or "infomercials" on the site. 2. For this and previous...
- Delta Toronto What was the point of the first 2 paragraphs about Delta airlines? Who thinks that Delta airlines owns hotels? I don't call having to get rid of or...
- Delta Toronto Why does the new Delta get so much coverage by BlogTO, and who paid for the hotel room during this stay? Increasingly we are reading what seem to be "Infomercials"...
- Delta Toronto What is the typical price of an oz of whiskey at that bar?
- Delta Toronto Since 'staff' wrote the review, I wonder if 'staff' got the room free to review or paid for it. It sure sounds like it was a freebie.
- Delta Toronto Agree with Chris, this is really bad.
- Delta Toronto @Chris - omg you are so annoying. Please shut up.
- Delta Toronto This place is gonna be a hookers paradise.
- Delta Toronto I really enjoyed the whisky bar (Char no.5). I've been twice now and it has been reasonably busy but the bartenders still regaled me with stories behind the whiskies I...
- Delta Toronto I really wanted to know about the hotel too...I wonder what the pool looks like.
- Delta Toronto also what does "one of the most comfortable sleeps i've had this year" even mean for something published on the 18th of january.
- Delta Toronto this is a lazy review, even for blogto standards. a) these are stock photos - the first one has trees in bloom and i doubt that's what the convention...
- Toronto Airport Marriott Hotel Αsking questions are in faϲt nice thig if үou are not understanding anything totally, bսt this paragraph gives pleasant understanding ƴеt.
- Old Mill Inn and Spa We stumbled over here from a different page and thought I should check things out. I like what I see so now i am following you. Look forward to looking...
- Old Mill Inn and Spa In every company, there will always be some downsides. As mentioned earlier, Visalus seriously isn't a gimmick. Right after reading this Vi - Salus evaluation you are most likely thinking that Vi...
- The Drake Hotel Went to chic central... the drake hotel poetry open mic/slam anniversary on Saturday in my rickety wheelchair... a bit of a cram;but forward thinking manager relented and wheeled my chair...
- Old Mill Inn and Spa What's thrilling is that their product does work and delivers some amazing results. If you want to build a considerable business, you'll have to be able to come up with constant...
Most Commented On
- BeSixFifty Hotel 25 Comments
- Ritz-Carlton Toronto 22 Comments
- Delta Toronto 22 Comments
- Hotel Ocho 15 Comments
- Shangri-La Toronto 10 Comments
- Pantages Hotel & Spa 9 Comments
- The Ivy at Verity 9 Comments
- Old Mill Inn and Spa 7 Comments
- Windsor Arms Hotel 6 Comments
- The Drake Hotel 5 Comments
- Cosmopolitan Hotel 5 Comments
- King Edward Hotel 4 Comments
- Thompson Hotel Toronto 4 Comments
- Trump Hotel Toronto 4 Comments
- The Gladstone Hotel 2 Comments
- Hilton Garden Inn 2 Comments
- Four Seasons Hotel Toronto 2 Comments
- One King West 2 Comments
- Super 8 Hotel 2 Comments
- Toronto Airport Marriott Hotel 2 Comments
- Jare's Place Bed and Breakfast 2 Comments
- Cozy Suites Inn 2 Comments
- Park Hyatt Toronto 1 Comments
- Intercontinental Toronto Centre 1 Comments
- The Hazelton Hotel 1 Comments
- Cambridge Suites Hotel 1 Comments
- Hostelling International 1 Comments
- Hotel Le Germain 1 Comments
- Hotel Victoria 1 Comments
- Ramada Hotel 1 Comments
- The Best Dumplings in Toronto
- The Best Karaoke Bars in Toronto
- The Best New Bars in Toronto, 2014
- The Best New Restaurants in Toronto, 2014
- The Best New Cheap Eats in Toronto, 2014
- The Best New Brunch Restaurants in Toronto, 2014
- The Best New Fashion Stores in Toronto, 2014
- The Best New Design Stores in Toronto, 2014
- 10 places in Toronto to get free stuff on your birthday
- The top 10 Toronto athletes on Twitter
- The top 5 bakeries in Scarborough
- The 10 worst movies made in Toronto
- The top 10 unbuilt projects in Toronto
- The top 10 buildings lost to demolition in Toronto
- The top 10 Toronto viral videos of all time
- The top 10 moments in Toronto sports
- 10 key Toronto intersections as they were 100 years ago
- New project crowdsources help for Toronto's homeless
- Gorgeous heritage buildings unveiled at Yonge condo
- House of the week: 166 The Kingsway
- Demolition reveals the lost life of Regent Park
- Toronto to tow illegally parked out-of-province cars
- 10 signs you grew up in Richmond Hill
- A guide to Indigenous Toronto