The Saint James is a newly opened boutique hotel located a few steps from Yonge and Gerrard. Anything but ostentatious from the outside, the hotel is actually a hidden gem...
The Shangri-La Hotel Toronto has been open on University near Adelaide since September 2012, instantly reshaping Toronto's soaring skyline with a prominent 702 foot stretch, making it one of the...
The Ivy at Verity is a well hidden 1850's chocolate factory re-imagined into a sumptuous, utterly luxurious boutique hotel located on Queen Street, just east of Church. I must have...
Hotel Ocho will soon join the ranks of Toronto's existing boutique hotels come June, but manager Kenneth McElheran tells me it will have a decidedly different vibe. "No one wants...
The Royal York in Toronto has a modern, historic dichotomy which means rooms with really comfy pillows, but furniture that has seen better days, and no fans in the bathroom....
The Intercontinental Toronto Centre's wall-sized view out over Toronto's lakeside skyline makes you want to ponder your life, in semi-transparent pink underwear (regardless of gender). The art is modern and clean...
Find a Hotel
Use the filters below to show just the hotels you want. Filter by category, neighbourhood or both.
Find By Category or Neighbourhood
Find Hotels by Category
Find Hotels by Neighbourhood
- Upper Beaches (1)
- West Queen West (3)
- Yonge & Bloor (1)
- Yonge & College (2)
- Yonge & Dundas (7)
- Yorkville (5)
Look up hotels on the go.
- 10 places in Toronto to get free stuff on your birthday
- The top 10 Toronto athletes on Twitter
- The top 5 bakeries in Scarborough
- The 10 worst movies made in Toronto
- The top 10 unbuilt projects in Toronto
- The top 10 buildings lost to demolition in Toronto
- The top 10 Toronto viral videos of all time
- The top 10 moments in Toronto sports
- Toronto water taxi options and what you need to know
- The worst storms in Toronto history
- What kind of condo does $1.25 million get you in Toronto?
- Does Caribana have an inclusivity problem?
- Major road closures in Toronto this long weekend
- Yonge and Eglinton in the midst of major condo boom
- Old school Toronto diner is closing this weekend
- Condo of the week: 477 Richmond Street West