BeSixFifty Hotel has taken the once-grungy Bay Street Motel and turned it into something far more luxurious and (literally) shiny. Not a lot has changed from the outside - and...
The Ivy at Verity is a well hidden 1850's chocolate factory re-imagined into a sumptuous, utterly luxurious boutique hotel located on Queen Street, just east of Church. I must have...
Hotel Ocho will soon join the ranks of Toronto's existing boutique hotels come June, but manager Kenneth McElheran tells me it will have a decidedly different vibe. "No one wants...
The Royal York in Toronto has a modern, historic dichotomy which means rooms with really comfy pillows, but furniture that has seen better days, and no fans in the bathroom....
The Intercontinental Toronto Centre's wall-sized view out over Toronto's lakeside skyline makes you want to ponder your life, in semi-transparent pink underwear (regardless of gender). The art is modern and clean...
Find a Hotel
Use the filters below to show just the hotels you want. Filter by category, neighbourhood or both.
Find By Category or Neighbourhood
Find Hotels by Category
Find Hotels by Neighbourhood
- Upper Beaches (1)
- West Queen West (3)
- Yonge & Bloor (1)
- Yonge & College (3)
- Yonge & Dundas (5)
- Yorkville (5)
Look up hotels on the go.
- BeSixFifty Hotel JUST STAYED HERE... and it was totally fantastic!! Rooms were amazing and the staff were so wonderful. I had a brilliant time and loved my stay. excited to...
- The Planet Traveler I need a private bedroom from July 27th to the end of September. What would that cost and what would be the circumstances. Susan
- BeSixFifty Hotel Saw the feature and I went by for a latte and lunch and got a sneak peak at a room. Absolutely love the rooms and the whole idea behind...
- BeSixFifty Hotel ThANks FoR VeRIfyiNg tHIS.
- BeSixFifty Hotel Just a minor correction... with regards to Hard Candy Fitness, there will be a nominal fee to be covered by our guests. Our apologies for any confusion surrounding this. Thanks...
- BeSixFifty Hotel BEAUTIFUL and so fresh. Impressed and I am excited to stay there. Cool. Urban and chic. :)
- BeSixFifty Hotel Looks like the airco is my best friend. :-/
- BeSixFifty Hotel I guess the Best Western is your cup of tea....
- BeSixFifty Hotel Looks very cute - wish them all the luck in the world. I travel alot and have to say the experience at smaller, "boutique" hotels tends be a better...
- BeSixFifty Hotel F***ing love it. I would totally stay here and bet the patio will rock
- BeSixFifty Hotel Is it just me or is the logo red in some places and pink in others. The designer in me can't handle this
- BeSixFifty Hotel I would rather stay in a smaller room for a night than pay $300 for a hotel downtown if it was only for one night. Last bedroom looks nice but...
- BeSixFifty Hotel Wow. This place used to be one suspicious motel charging $69 per night. Glad to see the upgrades.
- BeSixFifty Hotel finally something different than the standard beige toronto excited to go and see it. When does the roof open?
- BeSixFifty Hotel LOVE IT> I walk by to work and have been to the cafe. It feels like you are in a movie set with a cool and magic element. ...
- BeSixFifty Hotel "Can you hurry up in the shower? The TV is fogging up."
- BeSixFifty Hotel This place is going to get a lot of business being so close to the Eaton Centre and the Toronto Coach Terminal…looks somewhat tacky but is really glamorous & awe-inspiring...
- BeSixFifty Hotel The rooms are pretty cool and I have to say, it invokes memories of hotels from Europe: small lobby/front desk area, very small rooms, individual air conditioning units in each...
- BeSixFifty Hotel boutique = plastic
- BeSixFifty Hotel Wow, that's tacky...are we sure it wasn't decorated by Paris Hilton?
- Intercontinental Toronto Centre Wow, this piece of writing is good, my sister is analyzing these things, so I am going to inform her.
- The Ivy at Verity Thanks so much for sharing about Ivy at Verity ,It is a great place for residing I feel very much happy to take part in his hotel for this...
- The Drake Hotel 100% agree! Love everything about the Drake. Although I have only stayed there a couple of times, I recommend it to everyone I meet.
- Windsor Arms Hotel Food is excellent, however, I don't find they know how to serve tea properly. There were no strainers provided and when we enquired about the tea becoming bitter (especially...
- Park Hyatt Toronto Don't forget to ask the bartender for a "parky parky" they will automatically make your first drink a double
- Templar Hotel you're really a just right webmaster. The site loading velocity is incredible. It seems that you are doing any distinctive trick. Furthermore, The contents are masterwork. you've performed a fantastic activity...
- King Edward Hotel By far best hotel in the city!
- Old Mill Inn and Spa Had gift cards for their Tea, valid M-Thur only. Service from 3-5pm, wish it were from noon on! Were seated in the terrace room. Ambiance was divine altho it's April...
- A Seaton Dream B&B Allan and Jamie have a great facility and are super hosts. ALL the food is excellent as well as healthy and well prepared. ...
- Old Mill Inn and Spa More about this hotel, best luxury hotels and resorts: http://liveinalux.com/best-luxury-hotels/old-mill-toronto-an-impressive-experience/
Most Commented On
- Ritz-Carlton Toronto 22 Comments
- BeSixFifty Hotel 19 Comments
- Hotel Ocho 15 Comments
- Pantages Hotel & Spa 9 Comments
- The Ivy at Verity 9 Comments
- Cosmopolitan Hotel 5 Comments
- The Drake Hotel 4 Comments
- Trump Hotel Toronto 4 Comments
- Windsor Arms Hotel 3 Comments
- King Edward Hotel 3 Comments
- Thompson Hotel Toronto 3 Comments
- Old Mill Inn and Spa 3 Comments
- The Gladstone Hotel 2 Comments
- One King West 2 Comments
- Super 8 Hotel 2 Comments
- Jare's Place Bed and Breakfast 2 Comments
- Cozy Suites Inn 2 Comments
- Park Hyatt Toronto 1 Comments
- Intercontinental Toronto Centre 1 Comments
- The Hazelton Hotel 1 Comments
- Hilton Garden Inn 1 Comments
- Cambridge Suites Hotel 1 Comments
- Hostelling International 1 Comments
- Hotel Le Germain 1 Comments
- Four Seasons Hotel Toronto 1 Comments
- Hotel Victoria 1 Comments
- Ramada Hotel 1 Comments
- Primrose Hotel 1 Comments
- The Planet Traveler 1 Comments
- Templar Hotel 1 Comments
- 10 places in Toronto to get free stuff on your birthday
- The top 10 Toronto athletes on Twitter
- The top 5 bakeries in Scarborough
- The 10 worst movies made in Toronto
- The top 10 unbuilt projects in Toronto
- The top 10 buildings lost to demolition in Toronto
- The top 10 Toronto viral videos of all time
- The top 10 moments in Toronto sports
- 5 things you didn't know about Olivia Chow
- Thousands turn out for bizarre, tense Ford Fest
- New food truck takes the funnel cake to new heights
- 5 lost neighbourhoods in Toronto
- Yonge and Bloor streets to go car-free this summer
- Would Toronto rather just vote in a Squirrel for Mayor?
- New in Toronto real estate: 1000 Bay Condos
- The Toronto airport rail link will be epic, apparently