Cooper Cole gallery has joined the exodus of Toronto art galleries away from storefront spaces on streets like Queen and Dundas to formerly industrial areas where rent is cheaper and...
Ryerson Artspace at the Gladstone recently took over the area formerly occupied by the Art Bar at the century old hotel and event space. And the new gallery might make...
Katzman Contemporary is a new art destination on Miller Street nestled amongst working auto-body shops at the very northern tip of the Junction Triangle. Following Jessica Bradley's move to the...
Weird Things Antique Shop & Clubhouse is tucked away on a less frequently traveled stretch of Bathurst just south of Dupont. The gallery slash oddities shop slash anything-goes venue launched...
XPACE is one of the more recent victims of Ossington's rapid gentrification, having closed its doors at the end of last year due to rent increases. Thankfully, it did, however,...
3DPhacktory is a full-service 3D printing and design studio that opened its Leslieville doors last July. It offers cutting-edge technology to Toronto's creative industries in a collaborative and accessible setting. In...
Walnut Contemporary is Walnut Studios' new new affiliated commercial gallery and event space. It's also blessed with a great origin story: it replaces the defunct Canadian Corps Legion Hall (a...
Jessica Bradley Annex is the brainchild of one of Toronto's most influential gallery owners, Jessica Bradley, who has always had a knack for predicting new trends in art and design....
Videofag, as you may have guessed by its slightly on-the-nose name, is devoted to, yep, video-based work from local queer artists. A storefront cinema and performance space in Kensington Market,...
A Nerd's World has brought an eye-catching storefront to Bathurst St. south of Dupont. With a massive shelf of retro cameras bookended by walls of black and white portrait photography,...
Trinity Square Video is Toronto's long-running centre for all things video art. Beginning in a basement in downtown's Trinity Square in 1971, the centre has retained its original name and...
Graven Feather had piqued my interest long before I actually made it in to have a look around. A street-level door hinting at the staircase behind it in a plain...
Daniel Faria Gallery is a bright contemporary art space in Bloordale Village, found amongst a strip of industrial buildings in warehouse that was an auto body shop in its last...
VSVSVS is a gallery in Toronto that doesn't rely on foot traffic or a board of directors to get things done. Instead it's an artist collective in the old school...
Erin Stump Projects is a small art space in the heart of West Queen West, near Dovercourt. Having opened its doors in April 2011, it's definitely a newcomer in an...
918 Bathurst is an eclectic community centre located at--you guessed it--918 Bathurst Street, just a few blocks north of Bloor. Though to some it may be a well-kept secret, the...
Meredith Keith Gallery is located in a friendly clutch of artistic small businesses at the western reach of Dundas West. Although it's only been open since November 2010, Keith has...
Whippersnapper Gallery has moved to a new space, and there's a brand new vision to go along with it. The gallery, now located at the southern tip of Kensington Market...
Telegramme Prints, with their new, second location on Lower Ossington, is a one-stop shop for all things art, framing, posters and printing. Without a doubt, it's the premier store for...
Site 3 coLaboratory brings back memories of 1984. If you recall, 1984 saw geek culture take a turn for the better when the archetypal 80's film Revenge of the Nerds...
Find a Gallery
Use the filters below to show just the galleries you want. Filter by category, neighbourhood or both.
Find By Category or Neighbourhood
Find Galleries by Category
Find Galleries by Neighbourhood
- Annex (6)
- Baldwin Village (3)
- Bloorcourt (3)
- Bloordale Village (6)
- Chinatown (3)
- Church Wellesley Village (1)
- Corktown (4)
- Distillery District (7)
- Dundas West (13)
- Eglinton West (1)
- Etobicoke (1)
- Forest Hill Village (1)
- Harbourfront (1)
- Junction Triangle (7)
- Kensington Market (6)
- King East (1)
- King West (7)
- Leslieville (7)
- Liberty Village (2)
- Little Italy (2)
- North York (1)
- Ossington (7)
- Other (1)
- Parkdale (7)
- Port Lands (1)
- Queen West (14)
- Riverside (2)
- Roncesvalles Village (7)
- St. Clair West (1)
- Upper Beaches (1)
- West Queen West (23)
- Yonge & Dundas (1)
- Yonge & Eglinton (1)
- Yonge & St. Clair (1)
- Yorkville (10)
Look up galleries on the go.
- Scrim4Rent I have delt with andy scrimshaw. .. and he is a man with very HOMOPHOBIC and racist views , and I recommend to everyone there are better gallery options than...
- A Nerd's World Brought a smile to my face, Chris and Grace are wonderful people. They do alot of charity and help alot of small businesses get a foot in the door.
- A Nerd's World I find these business cards everywhere. I love those fu@#ing nerds
- A Nerd's World I've visited this shop many times and I love the interior and the Nerds. If you are look for a website developer or photographer in Toronto try them. ...
- 44 Wide Very interesting subject, thanks for sharing.
- The Toronto Free Gallery Shop great inventory of from the popular online shop for and accessories—one in a place. Find the best deals from the inventory of and order online with...
- 44 Wide Order with free shipping and returns available from the online shop for official at quite low prices. We have a large selection of on sale with highly...
- 44 Wide Welcome to shop all men’s and ladies’ in lifestyles and luxury styles in online shop for at unbeatable cheap prices and order your own now to get...
- Show & Tell Gallery Shop our great selection of in various styles and colors from our online store for for both men and women to find the best deals of at...
- Show & Tell Gallery Shop the latest selection of in the online store for for both men and ladies at unbeatable cheap prices. Great selection of in stock, order now and...
- 2186 Dundas Hi Im an iranian artist I want my painting exhibition held could you help me please?
- Stephen Bulger Gallery Good morning I am having an exhibit of my new work at the Rivoli - please drop by on Opening Night, Thursday July 9 @ 7pm http://www.f11project.com/bits-bytes/2015/5/29/upcoming-show-opening-bryan-wilcox-photography -- thank you Bryan Wilcox
- Ryerson Image Centre You can check out Ryerson's upcoming exhibition list here: http://www.ryerson.ca/ric/exhibitions/eupcoming.html
- Gallery TPW Mmmmmm - nothing like watching fish fillets heading for the fryer on an otherwise dull afternoon. Art in motion.
- Project Gallery This gallery is amazing, constantly stellar exhibitions and affordable art, I bought a few pieces for my new place in Leslieville and the staff was very friendly and insightful
- Whippersnapper Gallery I will also be there to hear what they have to say. Do these people not ueanrstdnd that the rumour has already reached our kids and they are now stressing...
- XPACE Another day of there being no photos of Holliday Grainger on the set of this film. I look forrawd to their arrival. Such content will be welcome, as I can...
- Scrap Metal Gallery This keeps these parts out of landfills and prevents other cars from being retired too early. Yes, it's a lot harder to find the cars, but that's part of the allure. Another...
- Cooper Cole Gallery Most of the "paintings" shown here are plain nothing, just empty , with no substance at all. I think, like most of the galleries you are talking about here, are...
- XPACE What is interesting is that they kept some posrtes in Hungarian in the windows, it's clearly seen on some pics, I wonder if they will just erase them in the...
- Brayham Contemporary hi. I'm a local artist. Looking for representation. Check out @milleroriginalart on Instagram Cheers!
- Site 3 coLaboratory It's been a long time since the shop was this empty. Brings back memories. We're still going strong, so come by for a Thursday open house.
- Don't Tell Mama Gallery Anyone know if this gallery is still open? They're not active on any social media and their website is dead. I was wondering about their space rental.
- Show Gallery Thanks for your kind comments of show gallery. We started the registered non profit back in 1988 hoping to give voice and inspiration to the queen west Ossington survivor community....
- Hermann & Audrey I adore Hermann & Audrey. Their crew of artists, producers and general fun-loving cats seem to always be pushing our city further. Check them out for events and new ideas....
- Telegramme Prints (Ossington) I have to disagree the posters here, Telescam is overpriced and does poor work. Bought a bunch of artwork and frames and had to pay to get reframed by another...
- Mercer Union Very inspiring and innovative space. Well curated shows. Please add me to your mailing list.
- 44 Wide I was just thinking of getting a friend's work printed on canvas and now I know where to go! :)
- Ryerson Artspace at the Gladstone The artist whose work can be seen in the pictures isn't cited. For reference, the exhibition on display is Rock Show by Paige Sabourin. http://www.blogto.com/events/rock-show-by-paige-sabourin-exhibition-and-exclusive-nuit-blanche-event/
- Milk Glass Co. One brisk autumn evening, a friend of mine and I attempted to enter the aforementioned venue, for a quick post evening stare and commentary. The young man who was playing...
Most Commented On
- Lomography Gallery Store 33 Comments
- A Nerd's World 28 Comments
- Goodfellas Gallery 22 Comments
- Whippersnapper Gallery 20 Comments
- 44 Wide 19 Comments
- Pikto Gallery 17 Comments
- The Baitshop Gallery 15 Comments
- Neubacher Shor Contemporary 15 Comments
- LE Gallery 14 Comments
- Clint Roenisch Gallery 14 Comments
- Sleeping Giant Gallery 14 Comments
- Show Gallery 12 Comments
- Ydessa Hendeles Art Foundation 11 Comments
- Scrap Metal Gallery 11 Comments
- The Toronto Free Gallery 10 Comments
- Funktion Gallery 10 Comments
- Telephone Booth Gallery 10 Comments
- MOCCA 9 Comments
- Show & Tell Gallery 9 Comments
- Paul Bright Gallery 8 Comments
- Twist Gallery 8 Comments
- Butcher Gallery 8 Comments
- General Hardware Contemporary 8 Comments
- Cooper Cole Gallery 8 Comments
- 2186 Dundas 8 Comments
- Olga Korper Gallery 7 Comments
- Angell Gallery 7 Comments
- Hotshot 7 Comments
- Bau-Xi Photo 7 Comments
- Daniel Faria Gallery 7 Comments
- 10 places in Toronto to get free stuff on your birthday
- The top 10 Toronto athletes on Twitter
- The top 5 bakeries in Scarborough
- The 10 worst movies made in Toronto
- The top 10 unbuilt projects in Toronto
- The top 10 buildings lost to demolition in Toronto
- The top 10 Toronto viral videos of all time
- The top 10 moments in Toronto sports
- A guide to Nuit Blanche 2015 in Toronto
- 14 Nuit Blanche exhibits on extended display in Toronto
- The top 5 renegade exhibits at Nuit Blanche 2015
- The top 25 exhibits to check out at Nuit Blanche 2015
- The top 5 comedy trends in Toronto
- This is what Toronto would look like in Paris
- Toronto's longest single graffiti wall unveiled at UofT
- The top 10 art shows in Toronto for fall 2015