Clint Roenisch's comforting neon sign may have disappeared from 944 Queen Street West after a-decade of light, but it's not gone forever, just re-installed somewhere new, a space more well-suited...
BAND Gallery (Black Artists' Networks in Dialogue) is a unique story in the Toronto art world. It's relatively rare that a bank, even one as precociously involved in the art...
2186 Dundas was greeted with outpouring of excitement and support on Thursday night when the small storefront at the crossroads of Dundas West and Roncesvalles first opened its doors to...
Brockton Collective is housed in a nondescript industrial building on Dufferin just north of Queen. With tenants ranging from a reclaimed lumber shop to a chic hair salon to a...
Arsenal Toronto has stayed mostly under the radar since its April 2012 launch, likely overshadowed when it first opened by the manic frenzy of the Contact Photography Festival. But as the...
MKG 127's relocation is a familiar Toronto story. The loftification of Ossington continues to claim victims, as the art galleries that made the area so appealing for condo developers...
Ryerson Image Centre is working hard to make the case for Toronto as Canada's photography mecca. Vancouver has long been considered Canada's capital for photography, with artists like Jeff Wall...
Huntclub is a new multidisciplinary studio and gallery space that calls Little Italy home. Over the last decade, Toronto's art scene has spread far beyond its original ground zero of...
A Nerd's World has brought an eye-catching storefront to Bathurst St. south of Dupont. With a massive shelf of retro cameras bookended by walls of black and white portrait photography,...
Art Metropole, the venerable artist-run centre and retailer, has settled in nicely after moving from King Street to cozier digs near Dundas and Dufferin this past June. Packing must have...
Scrap Metal Gallery joins Daniel Faria Gallery and other art spaces in the Bloor and Lansdowne neighborhood, occupying an industrial building on a small dead-end street. The space is in...
44 wide is printing operation first and a gallery space second — but thanks to that skewed power dynamic, this might just be the perfect space for early-career photographers to...
Goodfellas Gallery opened in Parkdale last month, featuring mostly large-scale abstract works well-suited for commercial spaces. The owners, however, don't want to get too niche. "We enjoy participating in things...
VSVSVS is a gallery in Toronto that doesn't rely on foot traffic or a board of directors to get things done. Instead it's an artist collective in the old school...
Erin Stump Projects is a small art space in the heart of West Queen West, near Dovercourt. Having opened its doors in April 2011, it's definitely a newcomer in an...
Lausberg Contemporary comes to Toronto by way of Düsseldorf, but in the five years since they opened their first space on Queen Street near Trinity Bellwoods park, their engagement with...
General Hardware Contemporary really did used to be an old hardware shop, but you'd barely know it from the chic interior. Gallery director Niki Dracos, a 20-year veteran of the...
Roadside Attractions is a unique window exhibition space, located on a lonely stretch of Davenport Road at Christie Street. Programmed by artists Kate Vasyliw and Roy Kohn, under their collective...
O'Born Contemporary has all the poise and polish of a regular commercial art gallery, yet it's clear they're determined to do things a little differently. Exhibiting only contemporary works by...
loop Gallery is not an artist-run centre, at least in the traditional sense - nor is it a commercial gallery. loop is a collective, and loop Gallery is its exhibition...
Find a Gallery
Use the filters below to show just the galleries you want. Filter by category, neighbourhood or both.
Find By Category or Neighbourhood
Find Galleries by Category
Find Galleries by Neighbourhood
- Annex (6)
- Baldwin Village (3)
- Bloorcourt (1)
- Bloordale Village (6)
- Chinatown (2)
- Church Wellesley Village (1)
- Corktown (1)
- Distillery District (6)
- Dundas West (15)
- Etobicoke (1)
- Forest Hill Village (1)
- Harbourfront (1)
- Junction Triangle (3)
- Kensington Market (3)
- King East (1)
- King West (8)
- Leslieville (8)
- Liberty Village (2)
- Little Italy (2)
- North York (1)
- Ossington (7)
- Other (1)
- Parkdale (8)
- Port Lands (1)
- Queen West (14)
- Riverside (3)
- Roncesvalles Village (7)
- St. Clair West (1)
- Upper Beaches (1)
- West Queen West (24)
- Yonge & Dundas (1)
- Yonge & Eglinton (1)
- Yonge & St. Clair (1)
- Yorkville (9)
Look up galleries on the go.
- Show Gallery The Show Gallery is premiering Justin Pasap's modern contemporary/abstract pieces. The show takes place on Thursday, October 9th @ 7pm-9pm. As a friendly reminder, the gallery is located at 978...
- LE Gallery I am a St. Lucian artist based in Markham. My style is truly tropical and vibrant. Are there galleries in Toronto that feature this...
- A Nerd's World HACKS
- Milk Glass Co. i love milk glass i eve a litlle colection i found in value village good will flea market i will like vizit your stor
- Walnut Contemporary My name is Niko Papadatos and I am a Toronto based artist. I also have a studio in Panama. I have been showing my art at my...
- Lomography Gallery Store This photograph has a orange hue, you can see the orange benefit there is far less as opposed to reddish and inexperienced values. Wedding images can be a delicate and emotional...
- 2186 Dundas @nn it's been around for more then a year!
- Diaz Contemporary I am an independent curator and would like to contact you via email.
- Clint Roenisch (St. Helens) Cool that someone is creating a safe space for men in contemporary art. For real though where are the women? 12% is an awkwardly small piece of pie. 0% in this...
- Clint Roenisch (St. Helens) yes, why no women's work at the new gallery opening? why only two female artists represented by roenisch?
- Clint Roenisch (St. Helens) That's right, take that ladies!
- Clint Roenisch (St. Helens) Female representation? How about let the gallerist curates the works he thinks is meaningful. Just because Mr. Roensich might be saying no to their work. , I am pretty sure...
- BAND Gallery Please add me to your regular E-vite list... to be invited to openings and informed of up-coming events. Thoroughly ippreciated the Gordon Parks show+doc. Looking forward to the Hayitian Carnival-Art Show.... When IS that? Looking...
- Katzman Contemporary This is a fantastic space. Excellent writing and photography. Next time I'm in town I'll drop by!!!
- BAND Gallery An awesome additional reason to hit up Parkdale!
- Huntclub Hi, Got through to you via linkedin. I'll call if you are still there. Tim
- 99 Gallery I understand you have an art opening or event this Friday. Can you inform, please? Thank you.
- Clint Roenisch Gallery The above comment is not from me Clint, but from someone posing as me. Just catching this now - 5 years later.
- 99 Gallery Emerging artists, meet Moments. Moments Art Gallery 2 years of trading, is an exciting commercial art gallery; Established in Toronto in May 2011. Providing emerging and established artists with space and...
- MOCCA Emerging artists, meet Moments. Moments Art Gallery 2 years of trading, is an exciting commercial art gallery; Established in Toronto in May 2011. Providing emerging and established artists with space and...
- MOCCA Consider my work: mikailus.wordpress.com
- 99 Gallery Consider my work: mikailus.wordpress.com
- Stephen Bulger Gallery Consider my work if you please!
- LE Gallery Hello, I am looking to exhibit my work consisting of large 6feetx7feet portraits of visionaries behind the artistic and cultural milieu in Canada. I recently had a television interview regarding this...
- LE Gallery Hello, I am presently looking for a gallery to exhibit my work which consists of large 6 feet x 7feet oil portraits of visionaries behind the art and...
- Stephen Bulger Gallery I am an Ojibwa artist currently having a show with Ron Noginash at the Judith and Norman Alix Art Gallery in Sarnia, ON. It is up from Feb.7th-May 11th, 2014. I...
- 36 Chambers hi wanted to know if you have any space available for rent asap?
- LE Gallery Val...In reply to your comment...looking for landscape for your office... Google my full name Susan McLean Woodburn they will come up...Essays and Painting... has my recent larger works...including landscapes...I have...
- 44 Wide I am very unhappy with this company. I used them on the recommendation of a good friend. I uploaded an image of my daughter's family whilst on a visit...
- Akasha Art Projects I love Akasha! The owners and staff are amazing. They take great care to meet your framing needs. Marvellous shows at the gallery as well!! Kudoes Akasha!
Most Commented On
- Lomography Gallery Store 33 Comments
- A Nerd's World 25 Comments
- Goodfellas Gallery 22 Comments
- Whippersnapper Gallery 19 Comments
- Pikto Gallery 17 Comments
- The Baitshop Gallery 15 Comments
- Neubacher Shor Contemporary 15 Comments
- 44 Wide 15 Comments
- LE Gallery 14 Comments
- Clint Roenisch Gallery 14 Comments
- Sleeping Giant Gallery 14 Comments
- Ydessa Hendeles Art Foundation 11 Comments
- Show Gallery 10 Comments
- Funktion Gallery 10 Comments
- Telephone Booth Gallery 10 Comments
- Scrap Metal Gallery 10 Comments
- The Toronto Free Gallery 9 Comments
- MOCCA 9 Comments
- Paul Bright Gallery 8 Comments
- Twist Gallery 8 Comments
- Butcher Gallery 8 Comments
- General Hardware Contemporary 8 Comments
- Olga Korper Gallery 7 Comments
- Angell Gallery 7 Comments
- Show & Tell Gallery 7 Comments
- Hotshot 7 Comments
- Bau-Xi Photo 7 Comments
- Cooper Cole Gallery 7 Comments
- Daniel Faria Gallery 7 Comments
- Walnut Contemporary 7 Comments
- 10 places in Toronto to get free stuff on your birthday
- The top 10 Toronto athletes on Twitter
- The top 5 bakeries in Scarborough
- The 10 worst movies made in Toronto
- The top 10 unbuilt projects in Toronto
- The top 10 buildings lost to demolition in Toronto
- The top 10 Toronto viral videos of all time
- The top 10 moments in Toronto sports
- Gay divorce on stage at Buddies in Bad Times
- The top 10 photography classes in Toronto
- The top 5 public art installations on the TTC
- The top 10 comedians to catch at JFL42
- The top live theatre shows in Toronto September 2014
- The top 5 up and coming comedians in Toronto
- Massive public photo mural coming to Lower Bay St.
- Toronto artist paints with blood at Jeff Koons exhibit