Katzman Contemporary is a new art destination on Miller Street nestled amongst working auto-body shops at the very northern tip of the Junction Triangle. Following Jessica Bradley's move to the...
Weird Things Antique Shop & Clubhouse is tucked away on a less frequently traveled stretch of Bathurst just south of Dupont. The gallery slash oddities shop slash anything-goes venue launched...
XPACE is one of the more recent victims of Ossington's rapid gentrification, having closed its doors at the end of last year due to rent increases. Thankfully, it did, however,...
3DPhacktory is a full-service 3D printing and design studio that opened its Leslieville doors last July. It offers cutting-edge technology to Toronto's creative industries in a collaborative and accessible setting. In...
Walnut Contemporary is Walnut Studios' new new affiliated commercial gallery and event space. It's also blessed with a great origin story: it replaces the defunct Canadian Corps Legion Hall (a...
Jessica Bradley Annex is the brainchild of one of Toronto's most influential gallery owners, Jessica Bradley, who has always had a knack for predicting new trends in art and design....
Videofag, as you may have guessed by its slightly on-the-nose name, is devoted to, yep, video-based work from local queer artists. A storefront cinema and performance space in Kensington Market,...
G Gallery (from the University of Guelph) isn't the average art school gallery. First of all, it adheres to only one restriction: "No current student work." Visitors to the space,...
Hashtag Gallery is the one of the latest entries to what has gradually become the arts-rich strip of Dundas West. Founded by Graeme Luey, Johnny Hollick and Charlie Jurczynski last...
Trinity Square Video is Toronto's long-running centre for all things video art. Beginning in a basement in downtown's Trinity Square in 1971, the centre has retained its original name and...
Graven Feather had piqued my interest long before I actually made it in to have a look around. A street-level door hinting at the staircase behind it in a plain...
Daniel Faria Gallery is a bright contemporary art space in Bloordale Village, found amongst a strip of industrial buildings in warehouse that was an auto body shop in its last...
Cooper Cole Gallery isn't exactly a complete departure from Show & Tell, the gallery space that Simon Cole opened up over two years ago on Dundas West, but the decision...
The Hunter and Cook headquarters unveiled itself to the world on Thursday night. The launch party for the new home of the arts and culture magazine started by Jay Isaac...
Neubacher Shor Contemporary (NSC) is only officially launching this month, but it's already a hive of activity. When I visited late afternoon the Friday before the official launch party, there...
918 Bathurst is an eclectic community centre located at--you guessed it--918 Bathurst Street, just a few blocks north of Bloor. Though to some it may be a well-kept secret, the...
Meredith Keith Gallery is located in a friendly clutch of artistic small businesses at the western reach of Dundas West. Although it's only been open since November 2010, Keith has...
Telephone Booth Gallery is an enthusiastic newcomer to the Junction. Representing up-and-coming artists, many of whom work in textile, clay, or other fine-craft media, the gallery fits well with the...
Whippersnapper Gallery has moved to a new space, and there's a brand new vision to go along with it. The gallery, now located at the southern tip of Kensington Market...
Telegramme Prints, with their new, second location on Lower Ossington, is a one-stop shop for all things art, framing, posters and printing. Without a doubt, it's the premier store for...
Find a Gallery
Use the filters below to show just the galleries you want. Filter by category, neighbourhood or both.
Find By Category or Neighbourhood
Find Galleries by Category
Find Galleries by Neighbourhood
- Annex (6)
- Baldwin Village (3)
- Bloorcourt (1)
- Bloordale Village (5)
- Chinatown (2)
- Church Wellesley Village (1)
- Corktown (1)
- Distillery District (6)
- Dundas West (15)
- Etobicoke (1)
- Forest Hill Village (1)
- Harbourfront (1)
- Junction (2)
- Junction Triangle (2)
- Kensington Market (3)
- King East (1)
- King West (8)
- Leslieville (7)
- Liberty Village (2)
- Little Italy (2)
- North York (1)
- Ossington (7)
- Other (1)
- Parkdale (9)
- Port Lands (1)
- Queen West (14)
- Riverside (2)
- Roncesvalles Village (7)
Look up galleries on the go.
- BAND Gallery Please add me to your regular E-vite list... to be invited to openings and informed of up-coming events. Thoroughly ippreciated the Gordon Parks show+doc. Looking forward to the Hayitian Carnival-Art Show.... When IS that? Looking...
- Katzman Contemporary This is a fantastic space. Excellent writing and photography. Next time I'm in town I'll drop by!!!
- BAND Gallery An awesome additional reason to hit up Parkdale!
- Huntclub Hi, Got through to you via linkedin. I'll call if you are still there. Tim
- 99 Gallery I understand you have an art opening or event this Friday. Can you inform, please? Thank you.
- Clint Roenisch Gallery The above comment is not from me Clint, but from someone posing as me. Just catching this now - 5 years later.
- 99 Gallery Emerging artists, meet Moments. Moments Art Gallery 2 years of trading, is an exciting commercial art gallery; Established in Toronto in May 2011. Providing emerging and established artists with space and...
- MOCCA Emerging artists, meet Moments. Moments Art Gallery 2 years of trading, is an exciting commercial art gallery; Established in Toronto in May 2011. Providing emerging and established artists with space and...
- MOCCA Consider my work: mikailus.wordpress.com
- 99 Gallery Consider my work: mikailus.wordpress.com
- Stephen Bulger Gallery Consider my work if you please!
- LE Gallery Hello, I am looking to exhibit my work consisting of large 6feetx7feet portraits of visionaries behind the artistic and cultural milieu in Canada. I recently had a television interview regarding this...
- LE Gallery Hello, I am presently looking for a gallery to exhibit my work which consists of large 6 feet x 7feet oil portraits of visionaries behind the art and...
- Stephen Bulger Gallery I am an Ojibwa artist currently having a show with Ron Noginash at the Judith and Norman Alix Art Gallery in Sarnia, ON. It is up from Feb.7th-May 11th, 2014. I...
- 36 Chambers hi wanted to know if you have any space available for rent asap?
- LE Gallery Val...In reply to your comment...looking for landscape for your office... Google my full name Susan McLean Woodburn they will come up...Essays and Painting... has my recent larger works...including landscapes...I have...
- 44 Wide I am very unhappy with this company. I used them on the recommendation of a good friend. I uploaded an image of my daughter's family whilst on a visit...
- Akasha Art Projects I love Akasha! The owners and staff are amazing. They take great care to meet your framing needs. Marvellous shows at the gallery as well!! Kudoes Akasha!
- Akasha Art Projects Akasha is the best framing shop in Toronto! Patient,professional consultation from the staff. They take great pride in the work they do!!
- Hashtag Gallery This will likely commonly incorporate references within the way of acquaintances and household. In order to derive these loans, there are certain essential requirements, which you do need to adhere...
- A Nerd's World No, I don't actually think the original post is joking. People who buy that hardware tend to be ignorant of the real world and think that the hardware there...
- Cooper Cole Gallery Kevin, if you are looking for attention, ATTEND to your spelling and grammar. Jeeesus, christian!!! (Your "your" should be "you're".)
- Weird Things What, no mention of the sugar packet collection on display in the basement? A lot of wonderful surprises in there ♥
- Weird Things @norm you obviously don't know Mr. Peterson. As he will never have a shortage of "weird things"
- Huntclub I look forward to visiting in April! x
- Weird Things Does Mr. Peterson know that this address was the most strange (packed & disorganized, to the eye of the customer) hardware store run by a most unusual character (he...
- Clint Roenisch Gallery i acquired a Prince Monyo wall sculpture in 1978 which i need to move sell i have moved and it is too large and i need to sell ...
- Graven Feather Asking questions are in fact fastidious thing if you are not understanding something completely, except this paragraph offers nice understanding even.
- Walnut Contemporary Would like to do a show in your spaces please let me know the process required. thanks
- Stephen Bulger Gallery I would like to participate exhibitions in your gallery. If you could please let me know about your conditions. Here are my websites: www.contemporaryarts.ca www.brushlessart.com Thank you, Lio Faridani
Most Commented On
- Lomography Gallery Store 32 Comments
- A Nerd's World 24 Comments
- Goodfellas Gallery 22 Comments
- Whippersnapper Gallery 19 Comments
- Pikto Gallery 17 Comments
- The Baitshop Gallery 15 Comments
- Neubacher Shor Contemporary 15 Comments
- 44 Wide 15 Comments
- Clint Roenisch Gallery 14 Comments
- Sleeping Giant Gallery 14 Comments
- LE Gallery 13 Comments
- Ydessa Hendeles Art Foundation 11 Comments
- Funktion Gallery 10 Comments
- Telephone Booth Gallery 10 Comments
- Scrap Metal Gallery 10 Comments
- The Toronto Free Gallery 9 Comments
- MOCCA 9 Comments
- Show Gallery 9 Comments
- Paul Bright Gallery 8 Comments
- Twist Gallery 8 Comments
- Butcher Gallery 8 Comments
- General Hardware Contemporary 8 Comments
- Olga Korper Gallery 7 Comments
- Angell Gallery 7 Comments
- Show & Tell Gallery 7 Comments
- Hotshot 7 Comments
- Bau-Xi Photo 7 Comments
- Cooper Cole Gallery 7 Comments
- Daniel Faria Gallery 7 Comments
- Lausberg Contemporary 6 Comments
- 10 places in Toronto to get free stuff on your birthday
- The top 10 Toronto athletes on Twitter
- The top 5 bakeries in Scarborough
- The 10 worst movies made in Toronto
- The top 10 unbuilt projects in Toronto
- The top 10 buildings lost to demolition in Toronto
- The top 10 Toronto viral videos of all time
- The top 10 moments in Toronto sports
- The top 8 zine fairs and small press events in Toronto
- Toronto laneway transformed into makeshift art gallery
- Toronto Outdoor Art Exhibition returns for 53rd year
- The top 15 shows at the 2014 Toronto Fringe Festival
- Ryerson and the AGO team up for World Pride
- New art project lets you tour the solar system in 2km
- Now you can follow the former route of the Don River
- The top 10 comedy shows in Toronto for summer 2014