Weird Things Antique Shop & Clubhouse is tucked away on a less frequently traveled stretch of Bathurst just south of Dupont. The gallery slash oddities shop slash anything-goes venue launched...
XPACE is one of the more recent victims of Ossington's rapid gentrification, having closed its doors at the end of last year due to rent increases. Thankfully, it did, however,...
3DPhacktory is a full-service 3D printing and design studio that opened its Leslieville doors last July. It offers cutting-edge technology to Toronto's creative industries in a collaborative and accessible setting. In...
Walnut Contemporary is Walnut Studios' new new affiliated commercial gallery and event space. It's also blessed with a great origin story: it replaces the defunct Canadian Corps Legion Hall (a...
Jessica Bradley Annex is the brainchild of one of Toronto's most influential gallery owners, Jessica Bradley, who has always had a knack for predicting new trends in art and design....
Videofag, as you may have guessed by its slightly on-the-nose name, is devoted to, yep, video-based work from local queer artists. A storefront cinema and performance space in Kensington Market,...
G Gallery (from the University of Guelph) isn't the average art school gallery. First of all, it adheres to only one restriction: "No current student work." Visitors to the space,...
Hashtag Gallery is the one of the latest entries to what has gradually become the arts-rich strip of Dundas West. Founded by Graeme Luey, Johnny Hollick and Charlie Jurczynski last...
Trinity Square Video is Toronto's long-running centre for all things video art. Beginning in a basement in downtown's Trinity Square in 1971, the centre has retained its original name and...
Graven Feather had piqued my interest long before I actually made it in to have a look around. A street-level door hinting at the staircase behind it in a plain...
Daniel Faria Gallery is a bright contemporary art space in Bloordale Village, found amongst a strip of industrial buildings in warehouse that was an auto body shop in its last...
Cooper Cole Gallery isn't exactly a complete departure from Show & Tell, the gallery space that Simon Cole opened up over two years ago on Dundas West, but the decision...
The Hunter and Cook headquarters unveiled itself to the world on Thursday night. The launch party for the new home of the arts and culture magazine started by Jay Isaac...
Erin Stump Projects is a small art space in the heart of West Queen West, near Dovercourt. Having opened its doors in April 2011, it's definitely a newcomer in an...
Lausberg Contemporary comes to Toronto by way of Düsseldorf, but in the five years since they opened their first space on Queen Street near Trinity Bellwoods park, their engagement with...
Clint Roenisch Gallery, nestled in the hub of the West Queen West "Art + Design District," is a small gallery that packs a punch. Having opened its doors in 2003,...
Meredith Keith Gallery is located in a friendly clutch of artistic small businesses at the western reach of Dundas West. Although it's only been open since November 2010, Keith has...
Telephone Booth Gallery is an enthusiastic newcomer to the Junction. Representing up-and-coming artists, many of whom work in textile, clay, or other fine-craft media, the gallery fits well with the...
Whippersnapper Gallery has moved to a new space, and there's a brand new vision to go along with it. The gallery, now located at the southern tip of Kensington Market...
Telegramme Prints, with their new, second location on Lower Ossington, is a one-stop shop for all things art, framing, posters and printing. Without a doubt, it's the premier store for...
Find a Gallery
Use the filters below to show just the galleries you want. Filter by category, neighbourhood or both.
Find By Category or Neighbourhood
Find Galleries by Category
Find Galleries by Neighbourhood
- Annex (6)
- Baldwin Village (3)
- Bloorcourt (1)
- Bloordale Village (5)
- Chinatown (2)
- Church Wellesley Village (1)
- Corktown (1)
- Distillery District (6)
- Dundas West (14)
- Etobicoke (1)
- Forest Hill Village (1)
- Harbourfront (1)
- Junction (3)
- Junction Triangle (1)
- Kensington Market (3)
- King East (1)
- King West (9)
- Leslieville (8)
- Liberty Village (2)
- Little Italy (2)
- North York (1)
- Ossington (8)
- Other (2)
- Parkdale (8)
- Port Lands (1)
- Queen West (14)
- Riverside (2)
- Roncesvalles Village (6)
Look up galleries on the go.
- Graven Feather Understanding both advantages and disadvantages are important in order to choose the best internet marketing strategy. Today, lots of websites and blogs bring in unheard of income for their owners...
- Circuit Gallery My coder is trying to convince me to move to .net from PHP. I have always disliked the idea because of the expenses. But he's tryiong none the less. I've been...
- Circuit Gallery Usually I don't learn post on blogs, however I would like to say that this write-up very pressured me to take a look at and do so! Your writing style...
- 36 Chambers hi wanted to know if you have any space available for rent asap?
- General Hardware Contemporary wholesale hermes.com General Hardware Contemporary
- LE Gallery Val...In reply to your comment...looking for landscape for your office... Google my full name Susan McLean Woodburn they will come up...Essays and Painting... has my recent larger works...including landscapes...I have...
- Olga Korper Gallery Hi dear ms Korper, I am looking for Barbara S, I live in Cyprus since 1995 and moved and changed phone/mail so often. Could you please help me getting my...
- 47 I've been wondering how to trntiiason our 2 year old daughter from being rocked to sleep (and subsequently CARRIED to her crib) to going to sleep on her own!Any advice?She...
- XPACE Comment's author: geenng01/21/07 08:40:00 PMApple的確是家超有創意的公司 iPhone有兩款 在美國官方價4 GB的是$499 8 GB的是$599 實在是很不便宜 現在也不清楚綁約的會是多少 如果還是$499和$599 那單單價格就會讓好些人望iPhone興嘆 不過如果簽兩年約低過$300或甚至$200 那很多人都會轉去用iPhone吧 不過在台灣的話 恐怕不少人不會在乎其價格吧 肯花上萬元新台幣去玩手機的 大有人在 不過 我想iPhone不知耐不耐刮 我的iPod就要層層保護才行 據說iPodNano尤其超不耐刮 不過iPhone似乎不太好用套子什麼的包起來 因為它得用手指去直接碰觸熒幕才行 總而言之 待它推出市面一陣 先讓別人試用過了再說吧...
- 44 Wide I am very unhappy with this company. I used them on the recommendation of a good friend. I uploaded an image of my daughter's family whilst on a visit...
- Praxis Gallery Bonjour de Georges Bellet .Tre8s belles potohs On a vraiment envie d'aller passer ses vacances en Coree du Nord, afin de mieux lutter contre l'impe9rialisme US...
- Whippersnapper Gallery You know, I want to believe in magic, but I haven't seen much arunod lately. I'd like to see some magic before I shuffle off this mortal coil. Then all...
- Akasha Art Projects I love Akasha! The owners and staff are amazing. They take great care to meet your framing needs. Marvellous shows at the gallery as well!! Kudoes Akasha!
- Akasha Art Projects Akasha is the best framing shop in Toronto! Patient,professional consultation from the staff. They take great pride in the work they do!!
- Hashtag Gallery This will likely commonly incorporate references within the way of acquaintances and household. In order to derive these loans, there are certain essential requirements, which you do need to adhere...
- A Nerd's World No, I don't actually think the original post is joking. People who buy that hardware tend to be ignorant of the real world and think that the hardware there...
- Cooper Cole Gallery Kevin, if you are looking for attention, ATTEND to your spelling and grammar. Jeeesus, christian!!! (Your "your" should be "you're".)
- Weird Things What, no mention of the sugar packet collection on display in the basement? A lot of wonderful surprises in there ♥
- Weird Things @norm you obviously don't know Mr. Peterson. As he will never have a shortage of "weird things"
- Huntclub I look forward to visiting in April! x
- Weird Things Does Mr. Peterson know that this address was the most strange (packed & disorganized, to the eye of the customer) hardware store run by a most unusual character (he...
- Clint Roenisch Gallery i acquired a Prince Monyo wall sculpture in 1978 which i need to move sell i have moved and it is too large and i need to sell ...
- Graven Feather Asking questions are in fact fastidious thing if you are not understanding something completely, except this paragraph offers nice understanding even.
- Walnut Contemporary Would like to do a show in your spaces please let me know the process required. thanks
- Stephen Bulger Gallery I would like to participate exhibitions in your gallery. If you could please let me know about your conditions. Here are my websites: www.contemporaryarts.ca www.brushlessart.com Thank you, Lio Faridani
- 2186 Dundas congratulations for your art activites
- Alison Milne Gallery Another gallery on my list of places to visit next time I'm in TO.
- Walnut Studios Looks like a fabulous place to work.
- Queen Specific What a Great idea!!!!
- LE Gallery Hi Val. If you would like to see a sea scape I call Banana Bay, check out Georgina A. Turner on the Behance Gallery site. Look up my name and...
Most Commented On
- Lomography Gallery Store 32 Comments
- A Nerd's World 24 Comments
- Goodfellas Gallery 22 Comments
- Whippersnapper Gallery 20 Comments
- Pikto Gallery 17 Comments
- The Baitshop Gallery 15 Comments
- Neubacher Shor Contemporary 15 Comments
- 44 Wide 15 Comments
- Clint Roenisch Gallery 14 Comments
- Sleeping Giant Gallery 14 Comments
- Ydessa Hendeles Art Foundation 11 Comments
- LE Gallery 11 Comments
- Funktion Gallery 10 Comments
- Telephone Booth Gallery 10 Comments
- Scrap Metal Gallery 10 Comments
- The Toronto Free Gallery 9 Comments
- Show Gallery 9 Comments
- General Hardware Contemporary 9 Comments
- Olga Korper Gallery 8 Comments
- Paul Bright Gallery 8 Comments
- Twist Gallery 8 Comments
- Butcher Gallery 8 Comments
- MOCCA 7 Comments
- Angell Gallery 7 Comments
- Show & Tell Gallery 7 Comments
- Hotshot 7 Comments
- Bau-Xi Photo 7 Comments
- Cooper Cole Gallery 7 Comments
- Daniel Faria Gallery 7 Comments
- Lausberg Contemporary 6 Comments
- 10 places in Toronto to get free stuff on your birthday
- The top 10 Toronto athletes on Twitter
- The top 5 bakeries in Scarborough
- The 10 worst movies made in Toronto
- The top 10 unbuilt projects in Toronto
- The top 10 buildings lost to demolition in Toronto
- The top 10 Toronto viral videos of all time
- The top 10 moments in Toronto sports
- Site documents the world one Torontonian at a time
- French folk dancing is alive and well in Toronto
- Toronto ComiCon 2014 preview
- New comic stars pitiful Toronto superhero
- Spoken word events in Toronto, March 2014
- Life drawing classes in Toronto
- Popular street artist opens solo show in Toronto
- Toronto gets a new books and lit festival