2186 Dundas was greeted with outpouring of excitement and support on Thursday night when the small storefront at the crossroads of Dundas West and Roncesvalles first opened its doors to...
Brockton Collective is housed in a nondescript industrial building on Dufferin just north of Queen. With tenants ranging from a reclaimed lumber shop to a chic hair salon to a...
Arsenal Toronto has stayed mostly under the radar since its April 2012 launch, likely overshadowed when it first opened by the manic frenzy of the Contact Photography Festival. But as the...
MKG 127's relocation is a familiar Toronto story. The loftification of Ossington continues to claim victims, as the art galleries that made the area so appealing for condo developers...
Ryerson Image Centre is working hard to make the case for Toronto as Canada's photography mecca. Vancouver has long been considered Canada's capital for photography, with artists like Jeff Wall...
Huntclub is a new multidisciplinary studio and gallery space that calls Little Italy home. Over the last decade, Toronto's art scene has spread far beyond its original ground zero of...
A Nerd's World has brought an eye-catching storefront to Bathurst St. south of Dupont. With a massive shelf of retro cameras bookended by walls of black and white portrait photography,...
Art Metropole, the venerable artist-run centre and retailer, has settled in nicely after moving from King Street to cozier digs near Dundas and Dufferin this past June. Packing must have...
Scrap Metal Gallery joins Daniel Faria Gallery and other art spaces in the Bloor and Lansdowne neighborhood, occupying an industrial building on a small dead-end street. The space is in...
44 wide is printing operation first and a gallery space second — but thanks to that skewed power dynamic, this might just be the perfect space for early-career photographers to...
Goodfellas Gallery opened in Parkdale last month, featuring mostly large-scale abstract works well-suited for commercial spaces. The owners, however, don't want to get too niche. "We enjoy participating in things...
VSVSVS is a gallery in Toronto that doesn't rely on foot traffic or a board of directors to get things done. Instead it's an artist collective in the old school...
Halo Halo Village is a place I've been meaning to investigate for a couple of months now. Pronounced "Hollow Hollow", the unique space was founded by artists Jeff Garcia and...
Neubacher Shor Contemporary (NSC) is only officially launching this month, but it's already a hive of activity. When I visited late afternoon the Friday before the official launch party, there...
918 Bathurst is an eclectic community centre located at--you guessed it--918 Bathurst Street, just a few blocks north of Bloor. Though to some it may be a well-kept secret, the...
General Hardware Contemporary really did used to be an old hardware shop, but you'd barely know it from the chic interior. Gallery director Niki Dracos, a 20-year veteran of the...
Roadside Attractions is a unique window exhibition space, located on a lonely stretch of Davenport Road at Christie Street. Programmed by artists Kate Vasyliw and Roy Kohn, under their collective...
Gallerywest is one of Parkdale's survivors, having risen from the ashes of the closure of gallery DK. Behind the space's resurrection is Saskatchewan native and multimedia artist Evan Tyler. As...
O'Born Contemporary has all the poise and polish of a regular commercial art gallery, yet it's clear they're determined to do things a little differently. Exhibiting only contemporary works by...
loop Gallery is not an artist-run centre, at least in the traditional sense - nor is it a commercial gallery. loop is a collective, and loop Gallery is its exhibition...
Find a Gallery
Use the filters below to show just the galleries you want. Filter by category, neighbourhood or both.
Find By Category or Neighbourhood
Find Galleries by Category
Find Galleries by Neighbourhood
- Annex (5)
- Baldwin Village (3)
- Bloorcourt (1)
- Bloordale Village (5)
- Chinatown (2)
- Corktown (1)
- Distillery District (6)
- Dundas West (14)
- Etobicoke (1)
- Forest Hill Village (1)
- Harbourfront (1)
- Junction (3)
- Junction Triangle (1)
- Kensington Market (3)
- King East (1)
- King West (9)
- Leslieville (7)
- Liberty Village (2)
- Little Italy (2)
- North York (1)
- Ossington (10)
- Other (2)
- Parkdale (8)
- Port Lands (1)
- Queen West (14)
- Riverside (2)
- Roncesvalles Village (6)
- St. Clair West (1)
Look up galleries on the go.
- Clint Roenisch Gallery i acquired a Prince Monyo wall sculpture in 1978 which i need to move sell i have moved and it is too large and i need to sell ...
- Graven Feather Asking questions are in fact fastidious thing if you are not understanding something completely, except this paragraph offers nice understanding even.
- Walnut Contemporary Would like to do a show in your spaces please let me know the process required. thanks
- Stephen Bulger Gallery I would like to participate exhibitions in your gallery. If you could please let me know about your conditions. Here are my websites: www.contemporaryarts.ca www.brushlessart.com Thank you, Lio Faridani
- 2186 Dundas congratulations for your art activites
- Alison Milne Gallery Another gallery on my list of places to visit next time I'm in TO.
- Walnut Studios Looks like a fabulous place to work.
- Queen Specific What a Great idea!!!!
- LE Gallery Hi Val. If you would like to see a sea scape I call Banana Bay, check out Georgina A. Turner on the Behance Gallery site. Look up my name and...
- Arsenal Toronto A typical Walmart is 90,000-150,000sf, not 40,000sf.
- Open Studio Open Studio's excellent installation in the Print Sales Gallery, Strength of Resilience, by Sandi Ralph, closes on July 27 - only a few days left to see this exhibit commenting...
- A Nerd's World I concur!
- Narwhal Art Projects hello it is I, Kristin again. Narwhal officially opened in the Junction at 2988 Dundas Street West April 2012. We completely renovated and gutted the space, giving the interior and...
- Neubacher Shor Contemporary Could i please be so bold as to ask you to take a quick look at my art as it is looking for a home. Your gallery is most lovely....
- Meredith Keith Gallery Hi Meredith, I am currently with Marcia Rafelman Fine Arts but am seeking more representation within the city for work that does not fit in with Marcia's vision. I will be...
- 2186 Dundas However noble an idea.. I'm not sure no commission sales is a tenable business plan. I say that as someone that would like to see this gallery stick around for...
- 2186 Dundas Welcome to the neighborhood. See you at the Belljar for coffee eh!
- 2186 Dundas This gallery is an inspiration to artists and art lovers alike, and savvy management is one of the key elements it has going for it. Bravo!
- 2186 Dundas Congratulations Tara and Andrew - a most welcome addition to the neighborhood!
- 2186 Dundas For inquires please get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org
- XPACE (Lansdowne) Really? You feel food and not culture is what Dundas West/Lansdowne needs?
- Walnut Contemporary Couldn't agree more Vinney.
- XPACE (Lansdowne) The shows change every few weeks. If it looks like unfinished or there is nothing to see, come back for the next show, maybe you'll get more out of it.
- XPACE (Lansdowne) While the window display deserves merit, there is a file line between art and pretentious scammy crap. This place looks very UNFINISHED with NOTHING TO SEE. A fish and chip...
- Pixel Gallery This note is for Pixel Gallery. I was on board Carnival/Glory the week of Apr.7-14th 2013.My stateroom #6436. I purchased a photo with me and 2 buddies, there was only 1photo,later,...
- 44 Wide This looks like a great place to get nice photograph print on canvas. If your instead interested in getting nice looking art on acrylic or canvas online French Kiss...
- Clint Roenisch Gallery I'm a painter/sculptor. I seem to like Clint's comment that "he's interested in artists who are aware of what's come before them, art-historically speaking, and who are unswayed by trends"....
- 3DPhacktory This might come in handy on some of my assignments.
- Stephen Bulger Gallery Nice Gallery, I'm an artist and animator. I would like to join your mail list and interested to participate exhibitions in you gallery. Here is my site: www.helalstudio.com to look at some of...
- Parts Gallery Parts gallery always displays a well organized, aesthetically pleasing ecclectic collection that never fails to intrigue and inspire the senses. The gallery has become a fixture on Queen East...
Most Commented On
- Lomography Gallery Store 32 Comments
- A Nerd's World 23 Comments
- Goodfellas Gallery 22 Comments
- Whippersnapper Gallery 19 Comments
- Pikto Gallery 17 Comments
- The Baitshop Gallery 15 Comments
- Neubacher Shor Contemporary 15 Comments
- Clint Roenisch Gallery 14 Comments
- Sleeping Giant Gallery 14 Comments
- 44 Wide 14 Comments
- Ydessa Hendeles Art Foundation 11 Comments
- LE Gallery 10 Comments
- Funktion Gallery 10 Comments
- Telephone Booth Gallery 10 Comments
- Scrap Metal Gallery 10 Comments
- The Toronto Free Gallery 9 Comments
- Show Gallery 9 Comments
- Paul Bright Gallery 8 Comments
- Twist Gallery 8 Comments
- Butcher Gallery 8 Comments
- General Hardware Contemporary 8 Comments
- Olga Korper Gallery 7 Comments
- MOCCA 7 Comments
- Angell Gallery 7 Comments
- Show & Tell Gallery 7 Comments
- Hotshot 7 Comments
- Bau-Xi Photo 7 Comments
- Daniel Faria Gallery 7 Comments
- Lausberg Contemporary 6 Comments
- Engine Gallery 6 Comments
- The Best Eggs Benedict in Toronto
- The Best Specialty Fitness Clubs in Toronto
- The Best Cafes for Free WiFi in Toronto
- The Best Cafes in Toronto (East Side)
- The Best Cafes in Toronto (West Side)
- The Best Cigar Stores in Toronto
- Best Place to Buy a Suit in Toronto
- The Best Vinyl Record Stores in Toronto
- 10 places in Toronto to get free stuff on your birthday
- The top 10 Toronto athletes on Twitter
- The top 5 bakeries in Scarborough
- The 10 worst movies made in Toronto
- The top 10 unbuilt projects in Toronto
- The top 10 buildings lost to demolition in Toronto
- The top 10 Toronto viral videos of all time
- The top 10 moments in Toronto sports
- 5 holiday art sales in Toronto for December 2013
- Rob Ford squeeze toy worthy of our frustrating mayor
- The Annex gets its own flea market
- The top spoken word events in Toronto December 2013
- The top comedy shows in Toronto December 2013
- 40 holiday gift ideas at the One of a Kind Show
- What's the deal with those big teeth in the Don Valley?
- The top 10 places to buy affordable art in Toronto