Clint Roenisch's comforting neon sign may have disappeared from 944 Queen Street West after a-decade of light, but it's not gone forever, just re-installed somewhere new, a space more well-suited...
BAND Gallery (Black Artists' Networks in Dialogue) is a unique story in the Toronto art world. It's relatively rare that a bank, even one as precociously involved in the art...
2186 Dundas was greeted with outpouring of excitement and support on Thursday night when the small storefront at the crossroads of Dundas West and Roncesvalles first opened its doors to...
Brockton Collective is housed in a nondescript industrial building on Dufferin just north of Queen. With tenants ranging from a reclaimed lumber shop to a chic hair salon to a...
Arsenal Toronto has stayed mostly under the radar since its April 2012 launch, likely overshadowed when it first opened by the manic frenzy of the Contact Photography Festival. But as the...
MKG 127's relocation is a familiar Toronto story. The loftification of Ossington continues to claim victims, as the art galleries that made the area so appealing for condo developers...
Ryerson Image Centre is working hard to make the case for Toronto as Canada's photography mecca. Vancouver has long been considered Canada's capital for photography, with artists like Jeff Wall...
Huntclub is a new multidisciplinary studio and gallery space that calls Little Italy home. Over the last decade, Toronto's art scene has spread far beyond its original ground zero of...
A Nerd's World has brought an eye-catching storefront to Bathurst St. south of Dupont. With a massive shelf of retro cameras bookended by walls of black and white portrait photography,...
Art Metropole, the venerable artist-run centre and retailer, has settled in nicely after moving from King Street to cozier digs near Dundas and Dufferin this past June. Packing must have...
Scrap Metal Gallery joins Daniel Faria Gallery and other art spaces in the Bloor and Lansdowne neighborhood, occupying an industrial building on a small dead-end street. The space is in...
44 wide is printing operation first and a gallery space second — but thanks to that skewed power dynamic, this might just be the perfect space for early-career photographers to...
Goodfellas Gallery opened in Parkdale last month, featuring mostly large-scale abstract works well-suited for commercial spaces. The owners, however, don't want to get too niche. "We enjoy participating in things...
VSVSVS is a gallery in Toronto that doesn't rely on foot traffic or a board of directors to get things done. Instead it's an artist collective in the old school...
Erin Stump Projects is a small art space in the heart of West Queen West, near Dovercourt. Having opened its doors in April 2011, it's definitely a newcomer in an...
Lausberg Contemporary comes to Toronto by way of Düsseldorf, but in the five years since they opened their first space on Queen Street near Trinity Bellwoods park, their engagement with...
General Hardware Contemporary really did used to be an old hardware shop, but you'd barely know it from the chic interior. Gallery director Niki Dracos, a 20-year veteran of the...
Roadside Attractions is a unique window exhibition space, located on a lonely stretch of Davenport Road at Christie Street. Programmed by artists Kate Vasyliw and Roy Kohn, under their collective...
Whippersnapper Gallery has moved to a new space, and there's a brand new vision to go along with it. The gallery, now located at the southern tip of Kensington Market...
Telegramme Prints, with their new, second location on Lower Ossington, is a one-stop shop for all things art, framing, posters and printing. Without a doubt, it's the premier store for...
Find a Gallery
Use the filters below to show just the galleries you want. Filter by category, neighbourhood or both.
Find By Category or Neighbourhood
Find Galleries by Category
Find Galleries by Neighbourhood
- Annex (6)
- Baldwin Village (3)
- Bloorcourt (1)
- Bloordale Village (5)
- Chinatown (2)
- Church Wellesley Village (1)
- Corktown (1)
- Distillery District (6)
- Dundas West (15)
- Etobicoke (1)
- Forest Hill Village (1)
- Harbourfront (1)
- Junction (2)
- Junction Triangle (3)
- Kensington Market (3)
- King East (1)
- King West (8)
- Leslieville (8)
- Liberty Village (2)
- Little Italy (2)
- North York (1)
- Ossington (7)
- Other (1)
- Parkdale (8)
- Port Lands (1)
- Queen West (14)
- Riverside (3)
- Roncesvalles Village (7)
- St. Clair West (1)
- Upper Beaches (1)
- West Queen West (24)
- Yonge & Dundas (1)
- Yonge & St. Clair (1)
- Yorkville (9)
Look up galleries on the go.
- Clint Roenisch (St. Helens) Cool that someone is creating a safe space for men in contemporary art. For real though where are the women? 12% is an awkwardly small piece of pie. 0% in this...
- Clint Roenisch (St. Helens) yes, why no women's work at the new gallery opening? why only two female artists represented by roenisch?
- Clint Roenisch (St. Helens) That's right, take that ladies!
- Clint Roenisch (St. Helens) Female representation? How about let the gallerist curates the works he thinks is meaningful. Just because Mr. Roensich might be saying no to their work. , I am pretty sure...
- BAND Gallery Please add me to your regular E-vite list... to be invited to openings and informed of up-coming events. Thoroughly ippreciated the Gordon Parks show+doc. Looking forward to the Hayitian Carnival-Art Show.... When IS that? Looking...
- Katzman Contemporary This is a fantastic space. Excellent writing and photography. Next time I'm in town I'll drop by!!!
- BAND Gallery An awesome additional reason to hit up Parkdale!
- Huntclub Hi, Got through to you via linkedin. I'll call if you are still there. Tim
- 99 Gallery I understand you have an art opening or event this Friday. Can you inform, please? Thank you.
- Clint Roenisch Gallery The above comment is not from me Clint, but from someone posing as me. Just catching this now - 5 years later.
- 99 Gallery Emerging artists, meet Moments. Moments Art Gallery 2 years of trading, is an exciting commercial art gallery; Established in Toronto in May 2011. Providing emerging and established artists with space and...
- MOCCA Emerging artists, meet Moments. Moments Art Gallery 2 years of trading, is an exciting commercial art gallery; Established in Toronto in May 2011. Providing emerging and established artists with space and...
- MOCCA Consider my work: mikailus.wordpress.com
- 99 Gallery Consider my work: mikailus.wordpress.com
- Stephen Bulger Gallery Consider my work if you please!
- LE Gallery Hello, I am looking to exhibit my work consisting of large 6feetx7feet portraits of visionaries behind the artistic and cultural milieu in Canada. I recently had a television interview regarding this...
- LE Gallery Hello, I am presently looking for a gallery to exhibit my work which consists of large 6 feet x 7feet oil portraits of visionaries behind the art and...
- Stephen Bulger Gallery I am an Ojibwa artist currently having a show with Ron Noginash at the Judith and Norman Alix Art Gallery in Sarnia, ON. It is up from Feb.7th-May 11th, 2014. I...
- 36 Chambers hi wanted to know if you have any space available for rent asap?
- LE Gallery Val...In reply to your comment...looking for landscape for your office... Google my full name Susan McLean Woodburn they will come up...Essays and Painting... has my recent larger works...including landscapes...I have...
- 44 Wide I am very unhappy with this company. I used them on the recommendation of a good friend. I uploaded an image of my daughter's family whilst on a visit...
- Akasha Art Projects I love Akasha! The owners and staff are amazing. They take great care to meet your framing needs. Marvellous shows at the gallery as well!! Kudoes Akasha!
- Akasha Art Projects Akasha is the best framing shop in Toronto! Patient,professional consultation from the staff. They take great pride in the work they do!!
- Hashtag Gallery This will likely commonly incorporate references within the way of acquaintances and household. In order to derive these loans, there are certain essential requirements, which you do need to adhere...
- A Nerd's World No, I don't actually think the original post is joking. People who buy that hardware tend to be ignorant of the real world and think that the hardware there...
- Cooper Cole Gallery Kevin, if you are looking for attention, ATTEND to your spelling and grammar. Jeeesus, christian!!! (Your "your" should be "you're".)
- Weird Things What, no mention of the sugar packet collection on display in the basement? A lot of wonderful surprises in there ♥
- Weird Things @norm you obviously don't know Mr. Peterson. As he will never have a shortage of "weird things"
- Huntclub I look forward to visiting in April! x
- Weird Things Does Mr. Peterson know that this address was the most strange (packed & disorganized, to the eye of the customer) hardware store run by a most unusual character (he...
Most Commented On
- Lomography Gallery Store 32 Comments
- A Nerd's World 24 Comments
- Goodfellas Gallery 22 Comments
- Whippersnapper Gallery 19 Comments
- Pikto Gallery 17 Comments
- The Baitshop Gallery 15 Comments
- Neubacher Shor Contemporary 15 Comments
- 44 Wide 15 Comments
- Clint Roenisch Gallery 14 Comments
- Sleeping Giant Gallery 14 Comments
- LE Gallery 13 Comments
- Ydessa Hendeles Art Foundation 11 Comments
- Funktion Gallery 10 Comments
- Telephone Booth Gallery 10 Comments
- Scrap Metal Gallery 10 Comments
- The Toronto Free Gallery 9 Comments
- MOCCA 9 Comments
- Show Gallery 9 Comments
- Paul Bright Gallery 8 Comments
- Twist Gallery 8 Comments
- Butcher Gallery 8 Comments
- General Hardware Contemporary 8 Comments
- Olga Korper Gallery 7 Comments
- Angell Gallery 7 Comments
- Show & Tell Gallery 7 Comments
- Hotshot 7 Comments
- Bau-Xi Photo 7 Comments
- Cooper Cole Gallery 7 Comments
- Daniel Faria Gallery 7 Comments
- Lausberg Contemporary 6 Comments
- 10 places in Toronto to get free stuff on your birthday
- The top 10 Toronto athletes on Twitter
- The top 5 bakeries in Scarborough
- The 10 worst movies made in Toronto
- The top 10 unbuilt projects in Toronto
- The top 10 buildings lost to demolition in Toronto
- The top 10 Toronto viral videos of all time
- The top 10 moments in Toronto sports
- New Toronto street signs state the obvious
- Colourful parade and dance-off turns heads in Toronto
- Art and beer collide at drawing event in Kensington
- Jean-Michel Basquiat retrospective coming to the AGO
- The top 8 zine fairs and small press events in Toronto
- Toronto laneway transformed into makeshift art gallery
- Toronto Outdoor Art Exhibition returns for 53rd year
- The top 15 shows at the 2014 Toronto Fringe Festival