Ryerson Artspace at the Gladstone recently took over the area formerly occupied by the Art Bar at the century old hotel and event space. And the new gallery might make...
Katzman Contemporary is a new art destination on Miller Street nestled amongst working auto-body shops at the very northern tip of the Junction Triangle. Following Jessica Bradley's move to the...
Weird Things Antique Shop & Clubhouse is tucked away on a less frequently traveled stretch of Bathurst just south of Dupont. The gallery slash oddities shop slash anything-goes venue launched...
XPACE is one of the more recent victims of Ossington's rapid gentrification, having closed its doors at the end of last year due to rent increases. Thankfully, it did, however,...
3DPhacktory is a full-service 3D printing and design studio that opened its Leslieville doors last July. It offers cutting-edge technology to Toronto's creative industries in a collaborative and accessible setting. In...
Walnut Contemporary is Walnut Studios' new new affiliated commercial gallery and event space. It's also blessed with a great origin story: it replaces the defunct Canadian Corps Legion Hall (a...
Jessica Bradley Annex is the brainchild of one of Toronto's most influential gallery owners, Jessica Bradley, who has always had a knack for predicting new trends in art and design....
Videofag, as you may have guessed by its slightly on-the-nose name, is devoted to, yep, video-based work from local queer artists. A storefront cinema and performance space in Kensington Market,...
G Gallery (from the University of Guelph) isn't the average art school gallery. First of all, it adheres to only one restriction: "No current student work." Visitors to the space,...
Hashtag Gallery is the one of the latest entries to what has gradually become the arts-rich strip of Dundas West. Founded by Graeme Luey, Johnny Hollick and Charlie Jurczynski last...
Trinity Square Video is Toronto's long-running centre for all things video art. Beginning in a basement in downtown's Trinity Square in 1971, the centre has retained its original name and...
Graven Feather had piqued my interest long before I actually made it in to have a look around. A street-level door hinting at the staircase behind it in a plain...
Daniel Faria Gallery is a bright contemporary art space in Bloordale Village, found amongst a strip of industrial buildings in warehouse that was an auto body shop in its last...
Cooper Cole Gallery isn't exactly a complete departure from Show & Tell, the gallery space that Simon Cole opened up over two years ago on Dundas West, but the decision...
The Hunter and Cook headquarters unveiled itself to the world on Thursday night. The launch party for the new home of the arts and culture magazine started by Jay Isaac...
Neubacher Shor Contemporary (NSC) is only officially launching this month, but it's already a hive of activity. When I visited late afternoon the Friday before the official launch party, there...
918 Bathurst is an eclectic community centre located at--you guessed it--918 Bathurst Street, just a few blocks north of Bloor. Though to some it may be a well-kept secret, the...
Meredith Keith Gallery is located in a friendly clutch of artistic small businesses at the western reach of Dundas West. Although it's only been open since November 2010, Keith has...
Whippersnapper Gallery has moved to a new space, and there's a brand new vision to go along with it. The gallery, now located at the southern tip of Kensington Market...
Telegramme Prints, with their new, second location on Lower Ossington, is a one-stop shop for all things art, framing, posters and printing. Without a doubt, it's the premier store for...
Find a Gallery
Use the filters below to show just the galleries you want. Filter by category, neighbourhood or both.
Find By Category or Neighbourhood
Find Galleries by Category
Find Galleries by Neighbourhood
- Annex (6)
- Baldwin Village (3)
- Bloorcourt (1)
- Bloordale Village (6)
- Chinatown (1)
- Church Wellesley Village (1)
- Corktown (4)
- Distillery District (7)
- Dundas West (18)
- Eglinton West (1)
- Etobicoke (1)
- Forest Hill Village (1)
- Harbourfront (1)
- Junction Triangle (3)
- Kensington Market (5)
- King East (1)
- King West (8)
- Leslieville (7)
- Liberty Village (2)
- Little Italy (2)
- North York (1)
- Ossington (6)
- Other (1)
- Parkdale (8)
- Port Lands (1)
- Queen West (14)
- Riverside (2)
- Roncesvalles Village (7)
- St. Clair West (1)
- Upper Beaches (1)
- West Queen West (25)
- Yonge & Dundas (1)
- Yonge & Eglinton (1)
- Yonge & St. Clair (1)
- Yorkville (10)
Look up galleries on the go.
- Hermann & Audrey I adore Hermann & Audrey. Their crew of artists, producers and general fun-loving cats seem to always be pushing our city further. Check them out for events and new ideas....
- Telegramme Prints (Ossington) I have to disagree the posters here, Telescam is overpriced and does poor work. Bought a bunch of artwork and frames and had to pay to get reframed by another...
- Mercer Union Very inspiring and innovative space. Well curated shows. Please add me to your mailing list.
- 44 Wide I was just thinking of getting a friend's work printed on canvas and now I know where to go! :)
- Ryerson Artspace at the Gladstone The artist whose work can be seen in the pictures isn't cited. For reference, the exhibition on display is Rock Show by Paige Sabourin. http://www.blogto.com/events/rock-show-by-paige-sabourin-exhibition-and-exclusive-nuit-blanche-event/
- Milk Glass Co. One brisk autumn evening, a friend of mine and I attempted to enter the aforementioned venue, for a quick post evening stare and commentary. The young man who was playing...
- Show Gallery Is it true that Liz Mallette will be showing her work soon?
- Clint Roenisch (St. Helens) Does it really matter? There is always someone to try rain on the parade. Get a life people.
- BAND Gallery i m a framer in lahore pakistan nd expert in frame work plz give me a job in ur gallery thanks
- Weird Things I think he painted the Festival Street piano at his year's TIFF event! https://www.flickr.com/photos/10716831@N05/15057723529/in/set-72157647456242715 Wonder what the design concept is? N
- Show Gallery The Show Gallery is premiering Justin Pasap's modern contemporary/abstract pieces. The show takes place on Thursday, October 9th @ 7pm-9pm. As a friendly reminder, the gallery is located at 978...
- LE Gallery I am a St. Lucian artist based in Markham. My style is truly tropical and vibrant. Are there galleries in Toronto that feature this...
- A Nerd's World HACKS
- Milk Glass Co. i love milk glass i eve a litlle colection i found in value village good will flea market i will like vizit your stor
- Walnut Contemporary My name is Niko Papadatos and I am a Toronto based artist. I also have a studio in Panama. I have been showing my art at my...
- Lomography Gallery Store This photograph has a orange hue, you can see the orange benefit there is far less as opposed to reddish and inexperienced values. Wedding images can be a delicate and emotional...
- 2186 Dundas @nn it's been around for more then a year!
- Diaz Contemporary I am an independent curator and would like to contact you via email.
- Clint Roenisch (St. Helens) Cool that someone is creating a safe space for men in contemporary art. For real though where are the women? 12% is an awkwardly small piece of pie. 0% in this...
- Clint Roenisch (St. Helens) yes, why no women's work at the new gallery opening? why only two female artists represented by roenisch?
- Clint Roenisch (St. Helens) That's right, take that ladies!
- Clint Roenisch (St. Helens) Female representation? How about let the gallerist curates the works he thinks is meaningful. Just because Mr. Roensich might be saying no to their work. , I am pretty sure...
- BAND Gallery Please add me to your regular E-vite list... to be invited to openings and informed of up-coming events. Thoroughly ippreciated the Gordon Parks show+doc. Looking forward to the Hayitian Carnival-Art Show.... When IS that? Looking...
- Katzman Contemporary This is a fantastic space. Excellent writing and photography. Next time I'm in town I'll drop by!!!
- BAND Gallery An awesome additional reason to hit up Parkdale!
- Huntclub Hi, Got through to you via linkedin. I'll call if you are still there. Tim
- 99 Gallery I understand you have an art opening or event this Friday. Can you inform, please? Thank you.
- Clint Roenisch Gallery The above comment is not from me Clint, but from someone posing as me. Just catching this now - 5 years later.
- 99 Gallery Emerging artists, meet Moments. Moments Art Gallery 2 years of trading, is an exciting commercial art gallery; Established in Toronto in May 2011. Providing emerging and established artists with space and...
- MOCCA Emerging artists, meet Moments. Moments Art Gallery 2 years of trading, is an exciting commercial art gallery; Established in Toronto in May 2011. Providing emerging and established artists with space and...
Most Commented On
- Lomography Gallery Store 33 Comments
- A Nerd's World 25 Comments
- Goodfellas Gallery 22 Comments
- Whippersnapper Gallery 19 Comments
- Pikto Gallery 17 Comments
- 44 Wide 16 Comments
- The Baitshop Gallery 15 Comments
- Neubacher Shor Contemporary 15 Comments
- LE Gallery 14 Comments
- Clint Roenisch Gallery 14 Comments
- Sleeping Giant Gallery 14 Comments
- Ydessa Hendeles Art Foundation 11 Comments
- Show Gallery 11 Comments
- Funktion Gallery 10 Comments
- Telephone Booth Gallery 10 Comments
- Scrap Metal Gallery 10 Comments
- The Toronto Free Gallery 9 Comments
- MOCCA 9 Comments
- Paul Bright Gallery 8 Comments
- Twist Gallery 8 Comments
- Butcher Gallery 8 Comments
- General Hardware Contemporary 8 Comments
- Olga Korper Gallery 7 Comments
- Angell Gallery 7 Comments
- Show & Tell Gallery 7 Comments
- Hotshot 7 Comments
- Bau-Xi Photo 7 Comments
- Cooper Cole Gallery 7 Comments
- Daniel Faria Gallery 7 Comments
- Walnut Contemporary 7 Comments
- The Best Peameal Bacon Sandwiches in Toronto
- The Best Pizza Slice in Toronto
- The Best Steak Frites in Toronto
- The Best Vintage Furniture Stores in Toronto
- The Best Cheap Eats in Woodbridge
- The Best Latin American Cafes and Bakeries in Toronto
- The Best Ethiopian Restaurants in Toronto
- The Best Hakka Restaurants in Toronto
- 10 places in Toronto to get free stuff on your birthday
- The top 10 Toronto athletes on Twitter
- The top 5 bakeries in Scarborough
- The 10 worst movies made in Toronto
- The top 10 unbuilt projects in Toronto
- The top 10 buildings lost to demolition in Toronto
- The top 10 Toronto viral videos of all time
- The top 10 moments in Toronto sports
- Art Spiegelman brings comic book history to the AGO
- Guerrilla street art spotted in the Financial District
- 10 holiday gift ideas for the art lover in Toronto
- New Aga Khan Museum hosts first major show
- The death of Descant spells worry for Toronto journals
- The top 10 books on Toronto history
- Younger than Beyonce Gallery opening in Toronto
- The top 10 up and coming tattoo artists in Toronto