Cooper Cole gallery has joined the exodus of Toronto art galleries away from storefront spaces on streets like Queen and Dundas to formerly industrial areas where rent is cheaper and...
Ryerson Artspace at the Gladstone recently took over the area formerly occupied by the Art Bar at the century old hotel and event space. And the new gallery might make...
Katzman Contemporary is a new art destination on Miller Street nestled amongst working auto-body shops at the very northern tip of the Junction Triangle. Following Jessica Bradley's move to the...
Weird Things Antique Shop & Clubhouse is tucked away on a less frequently traveled stretch of Bathurst just south of Dupont. The gallery slash oddities shop slash anything-goes venue launched...
XPACE is one of the more recent victims of Ossington's rapid gentrification, having closed its doors at the end of last year due to rent increases. Thankfully, it did, however,...
3DPhacktory is a full-service 3D printing and design studio that opened its Leslieville doors last July. It offers cutting-edge technology to Toronto's creative industries in a collaborative and accessible setting. In...
Walnut Contemporary is Walnut Studios' new new affiliated commercial gallery and event space. It's also blessed with a great origin story: it replaces the defunct Canadian Corps Legion Hall (a...
Ryerson Image Centre is working hard to make the case for Toronto as Canada's photography mecca. Vancouver has long been considered Canada's capital for photography, with artists like Jeff Wall...
G Gallery (from the University of Guelph) isn't the average art school gallery. First of all, it adheres to only one restriction: "No current student work." Visitors to the space,...
Art Metropole, the venerable artist-run centre and retailer, has settled in nicely after moving from King Street to cozier digs near Dundas and Dufferin this past June. Packing must have...
Scrap Metal Gallery joins Daniel Faria Gallery and other art spaces in the Bloor and Lansdowne neighborhood, occupying an industrial building on a small dead-end street. The space is in...
Daniel Faria Gallery is a bright contemporary art space in Bloordale Village, found amongst a strip of industrial buildings in warehouse that was an auto body shop in its last...
VSVSVS is a gallery in Toronto that doesn't rely on foot traffic or a board of directors to get things done. Instead it's an artist collective in the old school...
Lausberg Contemporary comes to Toronto by way of Düsseldorf, but in the five years since they opened their first space on Queen Street near Trinity Bellwoods park, their engagement with...
General Hardware Contemporary really did used to be an old hardware shop, but you'd barely know it from the chic interior. Gallery director Niki Dracos, a 20-year veteran of the...
Roadside Attractions is a unique window exhibition space, located on a lonely stretch of Davenport Road at Christie Street. Programmed by artists Kate Vasyliw and Roy Kohn, under their collective...
Telegramme Prints, with their new, second location on Lower Ossington, is a one-stop shop for all things art, framing, posters and printing. Without a doubt, it's the premier store for...
Site 3 coLaboratory brings back memories of 1984. If you recall, 1984 saw geek culture take a turn for the better when the archetypal 80's film Revenge of the Nerds...
Twist Gallery is now officially open after finishing up some recent renovations. Taking over the space formerly occupied by SPIN Gallery, just above the Social, new owner, Nadia Kakridonis,...
Bau-Xi Photo is a recent addition to the Toronto photography scene. Located just steps away from Bau-Xi Gallery -- which exhibits art in a variety of media -- it's...
Find a Gallery
Use the filters below to show just the galleries you want. Filter by category, neighbourhood or both.
Find By Category or Neighbourhood
Find Galleries by Category
Find Galleries by Neighbourhood
- Annex (6)
- Baldwin Village (3)
- Bloorcourt (3)
- Bloordale Village (8)
- Chinatown (4)
- Church Wellesley Village (1)
- Corktown (4)
- Distillery District (7)
- Dundas West (12)
- Eglinton West (1)
- Etobicoke (1)
- Forest Hill Village (1)
- Harbourfront (1)
- Junction (1)
- Junction Triangle (10)
- Kensington Market (6)
- King East (2)
- King West (7)
- Leslieville (7)
- Liberty Village (1)
- Little India (3)
- Little Italy (2)
- North York (1)
- Ossington (4)
- Parkdale (8)
- Port Lands (1)
- Queen West (14)
- Riverside (2)
- Roncesvalles Village (7)
- St. Clair West (1)
- Upper Beaches (1)
- West Queen West (19)
Look up galleries on the go.
- Scrim4Rent I have delt with andy scrimshaw. .. and he is a man with very HOMOPHOBIC and racist views , and I recommend to everyone there are better gallery options than...
- A Nerd's World Brought a smile to my face, Chris and Grace are wonderful people. They do alot of charity and help alot of small businesses get a foot in the door.
- A Nerd's World I find these business cards everywhere. I love those fu@#ing nerds
- A Nerd's World I've visited this shop many times and I love the interior and the Nerds. If you are look for a website developer or photographer in Toronto try them. ...
- 44 Wide Very interesting subject, thanks for sharing.
- The Toronto Free Gallery Shop great inventory of from the popular online shop for and accessories—one in a place. Find the best deals from the inventory of and order online with...
- 44 Wide Order with free shipping and returns available from the online shop for official at quite low prices. We have a large selection of on sale with highly...
- 44 Wide Welcome to shop all men’s and ladies’ in lifestyles and luxury styles in online shop for at unbeatable cheap prices and order your own now to get...
- Show & Tell Gallery Shop our great selection of in various styles and colors from our online store for for both men and women to find the best deals of at...
- Show & Tell Gallery Shop the latest selection of in the online store for for both men and ladies at unbeatable cheap prices. Great selection of in stock, order now and...
- 2186 Dundas Hi Im an iranian artist I want my painting exhibition held could you help me please?
- Stephen Bulger Gallery Good morning I am having an exhibit of my new work at the Rivoli - please drop by on Opening Night, Thursday July 9 @ 7pm http://www.f11project.com/bits-bytes/2015/5/29/upcoming-show-opening-bryan-wilcox-photography -- thank you Bryan Wilcox
- Ryerson Image Centre You can check out Ryerson's upcoming exhibition list here: http://www.ryerson.ca/ric/exhibitions/eupcoming.html
- Gallery TPW Mmmmmm - nothing like watching fish fillets heading for the fryer on an otherwise dull afternoon. Art in motion.
- Project Gallery This gallery is amazing, constantly stellar exhibitions and affordable art, I bought a few pieces for my new place in Leslieville and the staff was very friendly and insightful
- Whippersnapper Gallery I will also be there to hear what they have to say. Do these people not ueanrstdnd that the rumour has already reached our kids and they are now stressing...
- XPACE Another day of there being no photos of Holliday Grainger on the set of this film. I look forrawd to their arrival. Such content will be welcome, as I can...
- Scrap Metal Gallery This keeps these parts out of landfills and prevents other cars from being retired too early. Yes, it's a lot harder to find the cars, but that's part of the allure. Another...
- Cooper Cole Gallery Most of the "paintings" shown here are plain nothing, just empty , with no substance at all. I think, like most of the galleries you are talking about here, are...
- XPACE What is interesting is that they kept some posrtes in Hungarian in the windows, it's clearly seen on some pics, I wonder if they will just erase them in the...
- Brayham Contemporary hi. I'm a local artist. Looking for representation. Check out @milleroriginalart on Instagram Cheers!
- Site 3 coLaboratory It's been a long time since the shop was this empty. Brings back memories. We're still going strong, so come by for a Thursday open house.
- Don't Tell Mama Gallery Anyone know if this gallery is still open? They're not active on any social media and their website is dead. I was wondering about their space rental.
- Show Gallery Thanks for your kind comments of show gallery. We started the registered non profit back in 1988 hoping to give voice and inspiration to the queen west Ossington survivor community....
- Hermann & Audrey I adore Hermann & Audrey. Their crew of artists, producers and general fun-loving cats seem to always be pushing our city further. Check them out for events and new ideas....
- Telegramme Prints (Ossington) I have to disagree the posters here, Telescam is overpriced and does poor work. Bought a bunch of artwork and frames and had to pay to get reframed by another...
- Mercer Union Very inspiring and innovative space. Well curated shows. Please add me to your mailing list.
- 44 Wide I was just thinking of getting a friend's work printed on canvas and now I know where to go! :)
- Ryerson Artspace at the Gladstone The artist whose work can be seen in the pictures isn't cited. For reference, the exhibition on display is Rock Show by Paige Sabourin. http://www.blogto.com/events/rock-show-by-paige-sabourin-exhibition-and-exclusive-nuit-blanche-event/
- Milk Glass Co. One brisk autumn evening, a friend of mine and I attempted to enter the aforementioned venue, for a quick post evening stare and commentary. The young man who was playing...
Most Commented On
- Lomography Gallery Store 33 Comments
- A Nerd's World 28 Comments
- Goodfellas Gallery 22 Comments
- Whippersnapper Gallery 20 Comments
- 44 Wide 19 Comments
- Pikto Gallery 17 Comments
- The Baitshop Gallery 15 Comments
- Neubacher Shor Contemporary 15 Comments
- LE Gallery 14 Comments
- Clint Roenisch Gallery 14 Comments
- Sleeping Giant Gallery 14 Comments
- Show Gallery 12 Comments
- Ydessa Hendeles Art Foundation 11 Comments
- Scrap Metal Gallery 11 Comments
- The Toronto Free Gallery 10 Comments
- Funktion Gallery 10 Comments
- Telephone Booth Gallery 10 Comments
- MOCCA 9 Comments
- Show & Tell Gallery 9 Comments
- Paul Bright Gallery 8 Comments
- Twist Gallery 8 Comments
- Butcher Gallery 8 Comments
- General Hardware Contemporary 8 Comments
- Cooper Cole Gallery 8 Comments
- 2186 Dundas 8 Comments
- Olga Korper Gallery 7 Comments
- Angell Gallery 7 Comments
- Hotshot 7 Comments
- Bau-Xi Photo 7 Comments
- Daniel Faria Gallery 7 Comments
- 10 places in Toronto to get free stuff on your birthday
- The top 10 Toronto athletes on Twitter
- The top 5 bakeries in Scarborough
- The 10 worst movies made in Toronto
- The top 10 unbuilt projects in Toronto
- The top 10 buildings lost to demolition in Toronto
- The top 10 Toronto viral videos of all time
- The top 10 moments in Toronto sports
- Dave Chappelle adds more shows in Toronto
- The top 15 photos from the blogTO Flickr pool in January
- This is what's coming to Toronto's abandoned power plant
- Historic Toronto mansion becomes 1920s-era speakeasy
- 15 highlights from Toronto's first circus sideshow fest
- The top events for Black History Month 2016 in Toronto
- Toronto artists transform the Gladstone Hotel
- This is what the Ferris Bueller room in Toronto is like