Gallery TPW opened the doors to its new 3,200 square foot home at 170 St. Helens Ave. in May, 2015 after previously occupying a storefront location on Ossington for nine...
Clint Roenisch's comforting neon sign may have disappeared from 944 Queen Street West after a-decade of light, but it's not gone forever, just re-installed somewhere new, a space more well-suited...
BAND Gallery (Black Artists' Networks in Dialogue) is a unique story in the Toronto art world. It's relatively rare that a bank, even one as precociously involved in the art...
2186 Dundas was greeted with outpouring of excitement and support on Thursday night when the small storefront at the crossroads of Dundas West and Roncesvalles first opened its doors to...
Brockton Collective is housed in a nondescript industrial building on Dufferin just north of Queen. With tenants ranging from a reclaimed lumber shop to a chic hair salon to a...
Arsenal Toronto has stayed mostly under the radar since its April 2012 launch, likely overshadowed when it first opened by the manic frenzy of the Contact Photography Festival. But as the...
MKG 127's relocation is a familiar Toronto story. The loftification of Ossington continues to claim victims, as the art galleries that made the area so appealing for condo developers...
Ryerson Image Centre is working hard to make the case for Toronto as Canada's photography mecca. Vancouver has long been considered Canada's capital for photography, with artists like Jeff Wall...
G Gallery (from the University of Guelph) isn't the average art school gallery. First of all, it adheres to only one restriction: "No current student work." Visitors to the space,...
Art Metropole, the venerable artist-run centre and retailer, has settled in nicely after moving from King Street to cozier digs near Dundas and Dufferin this past June. Packing must have...
Scrap Metal Gallery joins Daniel Faria Gallery and other art spaces in the Bloor and Lansdowne neighborhood, occupying an industrial building on a small dead-end street. The space is in...
44 wide is printing operation first and a gallery space second — but thanks to that skewed power dynamic, this might just be the perfect space for early-career photographers to...
Goodfellas Gallery opened in Parkdale last month, featuring mostly large-scale abstract works well-suited for commercial spaces. The owners, however, don't want to get too niche. "We enjoy participating in things...
VSVSVS is a gallery in Toronto that doesn't rely on foot traffic or a board of directors to get things done. Instead it's an artist collective in the old school...
Erin Stump Projects is a small art space in the heart of West Queen West, near Dovercourt. Having opened its doors in April 2011, it's definitely a newcomer in an...
Lausberg Contemporary comes to Toronto by way of Düsseldorf, but in the five years since they opened their first space on Queen Street near Trinity Bellwoods park, their engagement with...
General Hardware Contemporary really did used to be an old hardware shop, but you'd barely know it from the chic interior. Gallery director Niki Dracos, a 20-year veteran of the...
Roadside Attractions is a unique window exhibition space, located on a lonely stretch of Davenport Road at Christie Street. Programmed by artists Kate Vasyliw and Roy Kohn, under their collective...
O'Born Contemporary has all the poise and polish of a regular commercial art gallery, yet it's clear they're determined to do things a little differently. Exhibiting only contemporary works by...
loop Gallery is not an artist-run centre, at least in the traditional sense - nor is it a commercial gallery. loop is a collective, and loop Gallery is its exhibition...
Find a Gallery
Use the filters below to show just the galleries you want. Filter by category, neighbourhood or both.
Find By Category or Neighbourhood
Find Galleries by Category
Find Galleries by Neighbourhood
- Annex (6)
- Baldwin Village (3)
- Bloorcourt (2)
- Bloordale Village (6)
- Chinatown (2)
- Church Wellesley Village (1)
- Corktown (4)
- Distillery District (7)
- Dundas West (16)
- Eglinton West (1)
- Etobicoke (1)
- Forest Hill Village (1)
- Harbourfront (1)
- Junction Triangle (4)
- Kensington Market (5)
- King East (1)
- King West (7)
- Leslieville (7)
- Liberty Village (2)
- Little Italy (2)
- North York (1)
- Ossington (6)
- Other (1)
- Parkdale (8)
- Port Lands (1)
- Queen West (14)
- Riverside (2)
- Roncesvalles Village (8)
- St. Clair West (1)
- Upper Beaches (1)
- West Queen West (23)
- Yonge & Dundas (1)
- Yonge & Eglinton (1)
- Yonge & St. Clair (1)
- Yorkville (10)
Look up galleries on the go.
- Stephen Bulger Gallery Good morning I am having an exhibit of my new work at the Rivoli - please drop by on Opening Night, Thursday July 9 @ 7pm http://www.f11project.com/bits-bytes/2015/5/29/upcoming-show-opening-bryan-wilcox-photography -- thank you Bryan Wilcox
- Ryerson Image Centre You can check out Ryerson's upcoming exhibition list here: http://www.ryerson.ca/ric/exhibitions/eupcoming.html
- Gallery TPW Mmmmmm - nothing like watching fish fillets heading for the fryer on an otherwise dull afternoon. Art in motion.
- Project Gallery This gallery is amazing, constantly stellar exhibitions and affordable art, I bought a few pieces for my new place in Leslieville and the staff was very friendly and insightful
- Whippersnapper Gallery I will also be there to hear what they have to say. Do these people not ueanrstdnd that the rumour has already reached our kids and they are now stressing...
- XPACE Another day of there being no photos of Holliday Grainger on the set of this film. I look forrawd to their arrival. Such content will be welcome, as I can...
- Scrap Metal Gallery This keeps these parts out of landfills and prevents other cars from being retired too early. Yes, it's a lot harder to find the cars, but that's part of the allure. Another...
- Cooper Cole Gallery Most of the "paintings" shown here are plain nothing, just empty , with no substance at all. I think, like most of the galleries you are talking about here, are...
- XPACE What is interesting is that they kept some posrtes in Hungarian in the windows, it's clearly seen on some pics, I wonder if they will just erase them in the...
- Brayham Contemporary hi. I'm a local artist. Looking for representation. Check out @milleroriginalart on Instagram Cheers!
- Site 3 coLaboratory It's been a long time since the shop was this empty. Brings back memories. We're still going strong, so come by for a Thursday open house.
- Don't Tell Mama Gallery Anyone know if this gallery is still open? They're not active on any social media and their website is dead. I was wondering about their space rental.
- Show Gallery Thanks for your kind comments of show gallery. We started the registered non profit back in 1988 hoping to give voice and inspiration to the queen west Ossington survivor community....
- Hermann & Audrey I adore Hermann & Audrey. Their crew of artists, producers and general fun-loving cats seem to always be pushing our city further. Check them out for events and new ideas....
- Telegramme Prints (Ossington) I have to disagree the posters here, Telescam is overpriced and does poor work. Bought a bunch of artwork and frames and had to pay to get reframed by another...
- Mercer Union Very inspiring and innovative space. Well curated shows. Please add me to your mailing list.
- 44 Wide I was just thinking of getting a friend's work printed on canvas and now I know where to go! :)
- Ryerson Artspace at the Gladstone The artist whose work can be seen in the pictures isn't cited. For reference, the exhibition on display is Rock Show by Paige Sabourin. http://www.blogto.com/events/rock-show-by-paige-sabourin-exhibition-and-exclusive-nuit-blanche-event/
- Milk Glass Co. One brisk autumn evening, a friend of mine and I attempted to enter the aforementioned venue, for a quick post evening stare and commentary. The young man who was playing...
- Show Gallery Is it true that Liz Mallette will be showing her work soon?
- Clint Roenisch (St. Helens) Does it really matter? There is always someone to try rain on the parade. Get a life people.
- BAND Gallery i m a framer in lahore pakistan nd expert in frame work plz give me a job in ur gallery thanks
- Weird Things I think he painted the Festival Street piano at his year's TIFF event! https://www.flickr.com/photos/10716831@N05/15057723529/in/set-72157647456242715 Wonder what the design concept is? N
- Show Gallery The Show Gallery is premiering Justin Pasap's modern contemporary/abstract pieces. The show takes place on Thursday, October 9th @ 7pm-9pm. As a friendly reminder, the gallery is located at 978...
- LE Gallery I am a St. Lucian artist based in Markham. My style is truly tropical and vibrant. Are there galleries in Toronto that feature this...
- A Nerd's World HACKS
- Milk Glass Co. i love milk glass i eve a litlle colection i found in value village good will flea market i will like vizit your stor
- Walnut Contemporary My name is Niko Papadatos and I am a Toronto based artist. I also have a studio in Panama. I have been showing my art at my...
- Lomography Gallery Store This photograph has a orange hue, you can see the orange benefit there is far less as opposed to reddish and inexperienced values. Wedding images can be a delicate and emotional...
- 2186 Dundas @nn it's been around for more then a year!
Most Commented On
- Lomography Gallery Store 33 Comments
- A Nerd's World 25 Comments
- Goodfellas Gallery 22 Comments
- Whippersnapper Gallery 20 Comments
- Pikto Gallery 17 Comments
- 44 Wide 16 Comments
- The Baitshop Gallery 15 Comments
- Neubacher Shor Contemporary 15 Comments
- LE Gallery 14 Comments
- Clint Roenisch Gallery 14 Comments
- Sleeping Giant Gallery 14 Comments
- Show Gallery 12 Comments
- Ydessa Hendeles Art Foundation 11 Comments
- Scrap Metal Gallery 11 Comments
- Funktion Gallery 10 Comments
- Telephone Booth Gallery 10 Comments
- The Toronto Free Gallery 9 Comments
- MOCCA 9 Comments
- Paul Bright Gallery 8 Comments
- Twist Gallery 8 Comments
- Butcher Gallery 8 Comments
- General Hardware Contemporary 8 Comments
- Cooper Cole Gallery 8 Comments
- Olga Korper Gallery 7 Comments
- Angell Gallery 7 Comments
- Show & Tell Gallery 7 Comments
- Hotshot 7 Comments
- Bau-Xi Photo 7 Comments
- Daniel Faria Gallery 7 Comments
- Walnut Contemporary 7 Comments
- 10 places in Toronto to get free stuff on your birthday
- The top 10 Toronto athletes on Twitter
- The top 5 bakeries in Scarborough
- The 10 worst movies made in Toronto
- The top 10 unbuilt projects in Toronto
- The top 10 buildings lost to demolition in Toronto
- The top 10 Toronto viral videos of all time
- The top 10 moments in Toronto sports
- Andy Warhol exhibition opens in Toronto
- This is what an architecture party in Toronto looks like
- Queen West Yacht Club arrives in Toronto for summer
- More Toronto art galleries flock to Dupont St.
- Free tours of Toronto's Graffiti Alley on this summer
- Paris Hilton and Perez Hilton coming to Toronto
- Graffiti artists let loose on Underpass Park
- Toronto bakery captures the soul of its neighbourhood