Wednesday, November 26, 2014Cloudy 1°C
Film

Resident Evil turns the Hearn into a Soviet Zombieland

Posted by Tom Ryaboi / November 4, 2011

resident, evil, retributionAbandoned since 1995, the Richard L. Hearn Generating Station has slowly deteriorated into the stuff of a Hollywood set-designer's dreams. Its rusty corridors and abandoned control rooms just scream zombie-movie, so it's not much of a surprise that the latest offering in the Resident Evil franchise is currently in production at the old power station.

Outfitted with Cold War-era Soviet iconography, missile silos, and bombs, the set is probably the most promising thing about the movie in question. I suspect that it's at least somewhat dangerous shooting such a large production at the Hearn, but the filmmakers sure have the whole spooky atmosphere thing down pat.

PHOTOS

resident, evil, retributionresident, evil, retributionresident, evil, retributionresident, evil, retributionresident, evil, retributionresident, evil, retributionresident, evil, retributionresident, evil, retributionresident, evil, retributionresident, evil, retributionresident, evil, retributionresident, evil, retributionresident, evil, retribution

Bags / November 4, 2011 at 09:42 am
Are these official production company pictures?
The Other Neil / November 4, 2011 at 10:04 am
As long as Rocky kicks Drago's ass to avenge the death of Apollo Creed, I don't care what happens to the Hearn.
Derek replying to a comment from The Other Neil / November 4, 2011 at 10:13 am
"I guess what I'm trying to say is, if I can change, and you can change, everybody can change." – Rocky

But can zombies change?
Alex / November 4, 2011 at 10:43 am
Makes me slightly hopeful for the next resident evil movie. Please bring the franchise back to its former glory! Back when it was only a B movie, and not a C or D movie.
agentsmith / November 4, 2011 at 03:02 pm
This movie franchise is almost as old and busted as the Hearn itself. Or maybe I've got that backwards.
obat sakit kepala / March 17, 2014 at 11:58 pm
Today I have read a lot of articles that you publish
obat pengapuran tulang sendi
obat parkinson / March 18, 2014 at 12:07 am
The bank card issuers provide some incentives to convince the customers to use the charge card. So if you desire to produce positive results, with limited collateral damage, then selecting the right company is often a vital first step. I was very happy that I discovered this website.

Obat Batuk Pilek Untuk Anak | Obat luka diabetes | Obat hepatitis anak | Obat tipes kronis | Obat jantung bocor| Obat luka bakar anak