hr2, the premium off-price little sister of Holt Renfrew - officially opened last Friday at Vaughan Mills. A blitz of international companies have recently landed in Canada, including the well...
North Standard Trading Post, the newest clothing retailer to set up shop in Parkdale, is the epitome of Canadian-style coziness - a notion I should've realized when I first saw...
Annie Aime is the latest concept shop to set up camp on the stretch of Ossington which has seen an incredible influx of new storess, restaurants and even gourmet butchers...
Tiger of Sweden opened on Ossington last week as the latest addition to the influx of new luxe designer boutiques along what's quickly become one of the city's most covetable...
Gerhard Supply is Toronto's newest menswear destination — and I say destination because while the Junction is quite the hotbed for design stores, it's quite the distance from the men's...
Mint Boutique opened up almost two months ago in a somewhat dicey part of Distillery District--no, the notoriously swank neighbourhood isn't home to roving gangs, but it will soon be...
Stussy has moved from its inaugural Toronto home at Richmond and Spadina to an airy space at the foot of Ossington on Queen. It's a big move for the local...
Gotstyle has ventured into the Distillery District and with it, women's clothing. The formerly menswear-only shop has just opened its second and larger location, stocking its new sprawling 6,700 square...
HazelLily was bred out of good old-fashioned designer envy. "I was working in high-end retail for years," says HazelLily owner and founder Vanessa Stein. "And I loved it. The problem...
V by 69 Vintage (Queen St.) opened in the space that previously housed Pho Pa on West Queen West just a few days ago. I'd spied goings-on in the storefront...
Sauvage is unabashedly not about sourcing local. This pop-up-turned-permanent boutique scours the globe for its honed collection of women's clothing and accessories, looking to cities such as Berlin, Paris, and...
It's the middle of Sukkot when I visit Anthony Del Maestro at I Barbieri, his old school barbershop in the middle of the heavily orthodox Jewish stretch of Bathurst by...
The Black Box Boutique has been open for just two weeks in a second-floor space in Yorkville. Somewhat unassuming from the outside--with a banner hanging from a balcony, and a...
Untitled and Co. exists on a mostly unassuming stretch just north of Queen West, and attempts to inject a touch of je ne sais quoi to an immediate area known...
Eye Love Brow and Beauty Bar shares a light-filled, loft space with Lebel and Crowe on West Queen West, and is located up the same slender staircase, and announced by...
Deluxe Boutique has been a quiet West Queen West fixture for many years, after weathering the 2010 fire that ravaged the apartment above the shop. After a necessary closure, some...
Far Away Eyes, which has been open for just three weeks, is owner Katelyn Joliat's long-time dream come true. During my visit, she tells me she's been aiming to open...
Fitzroy Boutique is a bit hard to notice from a street-side perspective, but those who pass by BYOB will notice that half of the window space has been taken over...
Face Furniture Optical is located in Cabbagetown, and it stands out like a sore thumb, but the neighbourhood response has been welcoming. "The area is changing," owner Tewfik Sherif tells...
Bridge + Bardot - the newest boutique to settle down on Dundas West - is something of a paradox. The minimalist white walls, enormous dreamlike mirror, and embossed aluminum ceilings...
Find a Fashion Store
Use the filters below to show just the fashion stores you want. Filter by category, neighbourhood or both.
Find By Category or Neighbourhood
Find Fashion Stores by Category
Find Fashion Stores by Neighbourhood
- Annex (18)
- Avenue and Lawrence (7)
- Bayview and Leaside (11)
- Beaches (7)
- Bloor West Village (9)
- Bloorcourt (6)
- Bloordale Village (3)
- Cabbagetown (7)
- Castlefield Design District (1)
- Chinatown (3)
- Church Wellesley Village (4)
- Corktown (7)
- Corso Italia (1)
- Danforth (14)
- Distillery District (9)
- Dundas West (17)
- East Chinatown (1)
- East York (1)
- Eglinton West (5)
- Etobicoke (3)
- Financial District (11)
- Forest Hill Village (3)
- High Park (1)
- Junction (11)
- Kensington Market (22)
- King East (7)
- King West (21)
- Koreatown (3)
- Leslieville (15)
- Liberty Village (12)
- Little Italy (16)
- Markham (4)
- Mount Pleasant (11)
- North York (6)
- Ossington (15)
- Other (5)
- Parkdale (22)
- Queen West (58)
- Richmond Hill (2)
- Riverside (6)
- Roncesvalles Village (13)
- Rosedale (16)
- Scarborough (2)
- St. Clair West (5)
- Upper Beaches (1)
- West Queen West (60)
- Yonge & Bloor (1)
- Yonge & College (1)
- Yonge & Dundas (8)
- Yonge & Eglinton (46)
- Yonge & Lawrence (10)
- Yonge & St. Clair (4)
- Yonge & Wellesley (4)
- Yorkville (59)
Look up fashion stores on the go.
- House of Vintage House of Vintage is by far one of my favourite vintage shops in the city. They take excellent care of their vintage pieces by dry cleaning and washing all their...
- Humber Optical I'm going to go in now and ask about the discount for leaving a positive comment on BlogTO.
- Doll Factory by Damzels Hello? I run a student service oriented website which has a good no of hits. I would like to convert it to a business. Can I register the website itslef...
- Felichia Bridal My experience could have been better. The customer service experience was not fantastic at all. However, this could possibly be a difference in culture i.e. expectations, etc. ...
- Untitled and Co. Susan, I know they are engaged in illegal labour practices like 'hiring unpaid sales interns' to work the retail floor.
- Fuss Hair Studio I agree with the comments made by "No One Important". If you are not happy with your haircut, you should say something immediately and let the owners try to...
- Marlene's Just Babies Five stars to Marlene's Just Babies and its wonderful staff. Spent an hour there a few months ago to select a double stroller. They allowed me to traipse around their store...
- Tique I have spent hundreds of dollars at Tique, because they have excellent prices for office clothes. But, yesterday I was entirely snubbed by a sales lady - she suggested I...
- hr2 Toronto The Blogger did his/her job on observing and writing on what they saw in the store. Everyone will not be pleased with the piece, and that goes for any piece...
- hr2 Toronto Keep it classy, BlogTO commentators.
- hr2 Toronto Because there isn't a section at hr2 that sells $600+ suits for women or one that sells edgy menswear. It's not about dapper businesswomen and cool dads not existing, it's...
- hr2 Toronto I will agree and say the bright multi-colours of the fashion does remind me a bit of a Winners set-up. I think I still prefer the old Last Call selection...
- Your White Dress Bridal Outlet Went to Windsor bridal last week (May 2012) and they have moved to a temporary location on Caledonia Road. They no longer have the wide selection of gowns I had...
- John Fluevog (Distillery District) nice looking store Great shoes
- Little London Barber Shop Would normally go to Crow's Nest but as I was desperate for a haircut and the usual wait for an appointment for the former is 5 days, I tried out...
- Brandy Melville It's an italian company.
- Gus the Other Barber I very rarely leave comments on articles here or elsewhere, but I just got a haircut at Gus' and I have to say that it may be the best I've...
- Angst Salon HI Billy - Do you have special tricks or expertise with curly hair?? It's so hard to find someone really good with the curls....
- North Standard Trading Post This place is really great, I had to walk in after seeing them put up the finishing touches last week. I can't wait to come in when they get new...
- Doll Factory by Damzels (Roncesvalles) This place is my kind of style, I can't wait to drop in sometime.
- North Standard Trading Post "Clubman moustache wax! The moustache wax Hitler DOESN'T use!" Simpsons references aside, this place looks awesome. I'm going to have to mosey over to Parkdale and take a look.
- North Standard Trading Post Looks like a great store! Love this type of "Canadiana" that is part of all of us. Congratulations and best wishes for the future!
- North Standard Trading Post Well, Mayor Dodge, you're in luck! We do sell moustache wax. Clubman and it comes with a little brush. Hope to see you soon!
- North Standard Trading Post Now this is one swell place. They don't happen to sell mustache wax to go with the Royal Crown pomade, do they? It's getting time to don my straw fedora...
- Doll Factory by Damzels (Roncesvalles) Great store but if your bigger than a size 16 it's slim pickings to none . Which sucks since Toronto is seriously lacking in this type of style that...
- Eyes on Church I do not enjoy shopping. When it is essential for me to do it i find it to be a chore. I find shopping for sunglasses even more difficult, especially...
- Ho's Place What happened to Terry ? I need to get in contact with him. He was such a nice person and cut hair like a pro.
- Brandy Melville @Sarah. Just curious as to how the clothes don't fit you if you are 5'3 l,115lbs 34 bust an wear a size 3 bottoms? I'm 5'3 also 128 lbs a...
- The Brow House I'm going to have to agree with Karen and Caroline. I tried going there for 3 months at most. I personally didn't think it was a friendly environment at all....
- Brava Boutique Cool colors, unique designs, sexy, cool and fresh. These are what I can think of when I see Brava Boutique’s collections. They have something for everyone. I love that they...
Most Commented On
- Navigate Space 225 Comments
- Fringe 123 Comments
- Poor Little Rich Girl 114 Comments
- W Lifestyle 112 Comments
- Coupe Bizzarre 98 Comments
- Grateful Head 92 Comments
- Parade 90 Comments
- Secrets From Your Sister 72 Comments
- Garrison's By The Park 71 Comments
- Glam 69 Comments
- Steamworks 67 Comments
- Brava Boutique 65 Comments
- Onyx Barbers 62 Comments
- Amazing Party Store 59 Comments
- Ephin Apparel 52 Comments
- Bob + Paige 46 Comments
- Ted's Style Shoppe 43 Comments
- Theatrix Costume House 42 Comments
- John Steinberg and Associates 39 Comments
- Ruins 39 Comments
- The Store on Queen 39 Comments
- Eyes on Church 38 Comments
- Humber Optical 38 Comments
- Timeless Apparel 38 Comments
- Jinks Art Factory 38 Comments
- World Salon 36 Comments
- Shared 36 Comments
- Haven Toronto 36 Comments
- Dutil Denim 35 Comments
- Fuzz Wax Bar 35 Comments
- 10 places in Toronto to get free stuff on your birthday
- The top 10 Toronto athletes on Twitter
- The top 5 bakeries in Scarborough
- The 10 worst movies made in Toronto
- The top 10 unbuilt projects in Toronto
- The top 10 buildings lost to demolition in Toronto
- The top 10 Toronto viral videos of all time
- The top 10 moments in Toronto sports
- 30 looks from inside the Philip Sparks factory
- This Week in Fashion: Hudson's Bay Outlet announced, Outclass spring/summer launch party, PYA Sample Sale
- Street Style: dressed for the start of patio season
- 5 shops to check out at Vintage Crawl Toronto
- This Week in Fashion: Drake General Store opens new location, Absolutely Vintage, Philip Sparks Open Factory
- The top 10 looks from [FAT] Arts & Fashion Week 2013
- This Week in Fashion: Jeremy Laing does Arts & Crafts, Thomas Balint store opening, Mondo Bazaar
- The top 10 lingerie stores in Toronto