Squint Eyewear is making inroads into midtown Toronto after a decade of supplying Oakville residents with fashion-forward, high-end eyewear. The second store in the Squint family is now occupying what...
Lost & Found on Ossington is version 2.0 of their now-closed boutique on Dundas West. The menswear/coffee shop hybrid is just as down-to-earth as before - white walls, exposed brick,...
Salt Chuck is a style destination specializing in effortless cool, casual (without being sloppy) men's apparel — and specifically underwear. Rather than boring "tighty whities" that deserve to be hidden...
312 Optical Studio is a new and welcome sight at College and Augusta - an optical shop with a focus on high-design, high-quality specs at a variety of price points....
VSP Consignment, a Toronto-based spin-off of Vespucci, Calgary's 8,000 square-foot ladies' consignment department store, can hardly be pigeonholed with the classic perceptions of a consignment store. It's not massive, the...
Ani + Wren, a new retail concept just steps from the Summerhill LCBO is about as hip and with it as a contemporary women's boutique can get. Aside from the...
Eleven Thirty Shop is a new accessories studio and boutique in Brockton Village where leather is the star of the show--a fact that is immediately apparent when I walk in...
Logan & Finley is a store for the earth mamas on Queen West. Owner Julie Skirving makes sure everything that comes in and out of her shop is either "local,...
Kingpin's Hideaway falls nothing short of its name. The vintage menswear boutique is tucked away in a small space three storeys high, with only a sandwich board to verify its...
DuWest Vintage has a vibe that makes you feel like you're walking onto the set of a film. The shop is on the still-kind-of-quiet stretch of Dundas West near Brock,...
Crywolf is a boutique on Ossington with a down-to-earth vibe and a fun spirit. Owners Rose Chang and Stephanie Drabik operate as a total team effort, sharing the responsibilities for...
PopUp 120, a new retail concept by wholesale distribution company Agency One, is the newest addition to Ossington's colourful roster of businesses. Though many of its surrounding boutiques are independently...
NOZO Toronto, though tucked in an inconspicuous basement south of Yonge and Gerrard, is far from low-key. A short walk down a backstreet and a flight of all black stairs...
Sylvie & Shimmy, a play on the surnames of owners Caroline Sylvester and KyungJoo Shim, can only be described as a grown-up tea party. Aside from the dainty china dazzling...
Blue Button Shop opened last week in Dundas West as a way for owner Brian Cheuk to bring a bit of Japan to Toronto. But, instead of the loud, youthful...
John Fluevog Shoes' new spot at the Distillery District is draped in history, and although the shoe retailer can somewhat relate, their design aesthetic is a tad (read: a lot)...
Doll Factory by Damzels has hit Roncesvalles after many years fulfilling the needs of modern day pin-up girls at their Leslieville boutique. The store's hardwood floors, warm lighting, and hot...
Elevator, the latest shop to pop up near Queen and Dufferin, opened its doors to the neighborhood this past month, offering a dose of Savile Row-lite for the Parkdale set....
Craft and Guile opened about two weeks ago in the former home of the George Brown Nail and Make-Up School, and its sleek grey-with-white-trim interior was handled entirely by its...
Blossom Lounge opened around two months ago, and is rather hard to spot on a simple meander through the Distillery District's cobblestone streets, with virtually no streetside presence. Located inside...
Find a Fashion Store
Use the filters below to show just the fashion stores you want. Filter by category, neighbourhood or both.
Find By Category or Neighbourhood
Find Fashion Stores by Category
Find Fashion Stores by Neighbourhood
- Annex (18)
- Avenue and Lawrence (6)
- Bayview and Leaside (11)
- Beaches (7)
- Bloor West Village (9)
- Bloorcourt (7)
- Bloordale Village (3)
- Cabbagetown (7)
- Castlefield Design District (1)
- Chinatown (3)
- Church Wellesley Village (4)
- Corktown (7)
- Corso Italia (1)
- Danforth (16)
- Distillery District (10)
- Don Mills (1)
- Dundas West (21)
- East Chinatown (1)
- East York (1)
- Eglinton West (6)
- Etobicoke (4)
- Financial District (12)
- Forest Hill Village (4)
- High Park (1)
- Junction (10)
- Kensington Market (23)
- King East (8)
- King West (23)
- Koreatown (8)
- Leslieville (16)
- Liberty Village (13)
- Little Italy (17)
- Markham (5)
- Mount Pleasant (11)
- North York (11)
- Ossington (19)
- Other (5)
- Parkdale (23)
- Queen West (61)
- Richmond Hill (2)
- Riverside (6)
- Roncesvalles Village (14)
- Rosedale (17)
- Scarborough (2)
- St. Clair West (5)
- Upper Beaches (1)
- West Queen West (62)
- Yonge & Bloor (1)
- Yonge & College (1)
- Yonge & Dundas (9)
- Yonge & Eglinton (46)
- Yonge & Lawrence (10)
- Yonge & St. Clair (4)
- Yonge & Wellesley (5)
- Yorkville (62)
Look up fashion stores on the go.
- The Kind Exchange I love these types of stores! I was recently introduced to the labels exchange at bathurst and wilson. same concept, but they only sell brand names. If you're looking...
- Room 2046 Great concept shop and awesome edition to the hood! Wish for them best!!
- Bumbleberry Kids I love this store. The products are carefully and mindfully chosen. The service is super friendly and the prices are great. You get nice quality stuff for your kids and...
- Chasse Gardee I'm not sure where you're getting your information, but great topic. I needs to spend some time learning more or understanding more. Thanks for magnificent information I was looking for this...
- Shoe Floor at Hudson's Bay Only 30 days' warranty if your new shoes start to fall apart, same as Walmart. With Mark's Work Warehouse it's 100 days! I'm speaking as someone who's had to return...
- 312 Optical Studio I'd been meaning to drop by since I read this article and wasn't disappointed when I finally got there last week. Andrew found an awesome (though not cheap) pair...
- Bra Bar Hey! Someone in my Myspace group shared this website with us so I came to take a look. I'm definitely enjoying the information. I'm bookmarking and will be tweeting this to...
- Avec Plaisir Your mode of explaining everything in this paragraph is really good, every one be capable of without difficulty know it, Thanks a lot.
- Craft and Guile Great clothes, great people and great prices. Definitely my new favorite shop in the neighborhood
- Craft and Guile Oh i totally love this store!! they have so many unique and fab clothing. my go to spot in yorkville love the store you guys and i can't wait to see...
- Theodore 1922 All roads lead to Theodore 1922. I have been a customer of Miranda's for a little over 2 years. When it came time to buy a new suit, I...
- Hastings Barber Shop I had a very nice haircut by Gary. I believe I have found my barber shop.
- Haute Classics Hi Lori, How are you? We apologize for not being able to respond to you any sooner. First of all, we would like to thank you for your interests...
- Haute Classics Hi Marianne, How are you? Hope this message finds you well. =) We apologize for a very late response. To answer your question, yes, we accept out of province items...
- Gerhard Supply This store is great. These comments are obnoxious and strange. The owner is totally approachable and friendly. I'm really happy to have this store in my neighbourhood. The majority of...
- The Store on Queen Really tacky store with girls who think they are hot... ya, a hot mess. One was on a bridal show which never saw a second season her 15min of "fame"...
- The 100 Mile Child I am looking for clothes made from producers who track where their cotton comes from - ethical cotton.
- Hollow Ground Barber Shop On a whim I called up for a cut and drop in. I'm an hour and a half away from these guys and they are willing to get me...
- Squint Eyewear Check out our Toronto-based online store! chic, trendy and affordable gqali.com
- Tom's Place If you like poorly fitting suits that fit like burlap sacks then this is your place. I spent almost $1000 on a 3 piece which fits like something my grandfather...
- Vidal Sassoon Academy I have been getting my hair at by Vidal Sassoon stylists off and on since 1981. And if I ahave the time, I like the almost free cuts at the...
- Roarockit How much would it cost to build or have built your cheapest longboard?
- Proper Barbers Great shop, great vibe, and the haircuts speak for themselves, the barbers truly take pride in their work.
- Squint Eyewear Without question the most fashionable and credible eyeglass shop in Toronto if not Canada. A beautiful design and incredible selection all backed up by a great staff. I...
- Serpentine sont evens canada goose laval c parka 14 ans en médecine nike blazer à 2 doigts...
- Timeless Apparel optom et tuteur des deux cette recherche originale a men avec b doudoune parka hommecoup de rigueur canada goose enfant paris il s ...
- Academy of Hairstyling and Aesthetics I've been browsing online more than 2 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It is pretty worth enough for me. In my view, if all...
- K2 Hair Creation You knew after you opened up the dam that this is the place the drinking water was going to go, Main Justice John Roberts says to the federal govt law...
- K2 Hair Creation Many of the objects were being up available for purchase on the Carrier Dome a number of weeks in the past at SU's 7th once-a-year Charity Athletics Auction. That auction...
- K2 Hair Creation Wordpress specialist at last reveals the "insider" tips to turn a buttugly site into a stunning area of interest webpage, automatically increase awesome content and magically entice tens of thousands...
Most Commented On
- Navigate Space 236 Comments
- Fringe 126 Comments
- W Lifestyle 122 Comments
- Poor Little Rich Girl 114 Comments
- Coupe Bizzarre 104 Comments
- Grateful Head 93 Comments
- Parade 90 Comments
- Secrets From Your Sister 74 Comments
- Garrison's By The Park 73 Comments
- Glam 70 Comments
- Steamworks 68 Comments
- Onyx Barbers 67 Comments
- Brava Boutique 66 Comments
- Amazing Party Store 63 Comments
- Ephin Apparel 55 Comments
- Bob + Paige 46 Comments
- Theatrix Costume House 45 Comments
- Eyes on Church 44 Comments
- Ted's Style Shoppe 43 Comments
- Jinks Art Factory 42 Comments
- Humber Optical 40 Comments
- The Store on Queen 40 Comments
- Brandy Melville 40 Comments
- John Steinberg and Associates 39 Comments
- Ruins 39 Comments
- Timeless Apparel 39 Comments
- Shared 38 Comments
- Haven Toronto 38 Comments
- World Salon 37 Comments
- Gotstyle 36 Comments
- 10 places in Toronto to get free stuff on your birthday
- The top 10 Toronto athletes on Twitter
- The top 5 bakeries in Scarborough
- The 10 worst movies made in Toronto
- The top 10 unbuilt projects in Toronto
- The top 10 buildings lost to demolition in Toronto
- The top 10 Toronto viral videos of all time
- The top 10 moments in Toronto sports
- This Week in Fashion: Billy Talent designs Bluenotes t-shirt, Fashion Society sale, holiday pop-ups galore
- What to expect at the Popify pop-up shop
- 10 manly moustache pics from Movember 2013
- Street Style: 15 winter looks in Kensington Market
- This Week in Fashion: Popify, Mondo Bazaar, holiday trunk shows, Frocktail, One of a Kind, Black Friday
- Get ready for Popify in Toronto this December
- The top 10 independent jewelry designers in Toronto
- Inaugural Gentlemen's Expo fashions the modern man