Black Toe Running is more than just a place to buy a pair of new sneakers. With a name that invokes all the gruesome idiosyncrasies that long distance runners suffer...
The Mad One Barber Shop is tucked away in Black Market Vintage's basement space on Queen West. If you walked quickly past the northeast corner of the store and didn't...
WANT Apothecary has opened its first Toronto boutique in Rosedale after almost three years of retail success in Montreal. Designed to feel like a 19th century pharmacy, the lifestyle stores...
Three Fates just set up shop in Philistine's old home in Parkdale - and it's picking up right where the previous tenant left off, packing the narrow storefront at 1394...
Fashion Crimes, a mecca for all things strange and sparkly, hardly needs an introduction. The spacious womenswear boutique once stood just east of Spadina Avenue on Queen St. West, its...
Odd Finds General Store is exactly what it sounds like: a homey space teeming with a hodgepodge of vintage treasures, knick-knacks, handmade apothecary, and - oddly enough - loose-leaf teas....
Print Vintage might be one of College and Ossington's best-kept secrets. Though Shelley Pulak's tiny vintage store has been located in the same spot for nearly 13 years, she says...
Aria Boutique is a jet-setter's closet, writ large. This brand-new Little Italy boutique specializes in classic-with-a-twist European style filtered through a Canadian lens, featuring tons of luxurious pieces and refined...
Opticianado aims to provide a wide selection of hard-to-find, eye-catching glasses, with customer service geared toward finding the perfect-fitting frame for every face. While that's a vision shared by many other...
Soop Soop may be housed in a former grocery store but if you visit this vintage clothing shop on Gladstone near Dundas don't expect nutritious broth. When founder Christina Pretti...
Hero Heroine, in some ways, is exactly what you'd expect a high-end salon to look like: An ultra-modern, all-white space, with everything new and gleaming. But the mood in the...
Crows Nest isn't just a throwback barbershop or an aesthetic steeped in tattoos, motorcycles, quality fades and memories of days long past. Founded in 2010 by Jon Roth in a...
Da ZoOo is a tucked-away boutique on King St. near Bathurst that holds a treasure trove of high-end menswear and womenswear, with a well-honed aesthetic that skirts the line between...
VSP Consignment, a Toronto-based spin-off of Vespucci, Calgary's 8,000 square-foot ladies' consignment department store, can hardly be pigeonholed with the classic perceptions of a consignment store. It's not massive, the...
Capsule is a mecca for sneakerheads. You know, those special-edition-brightly-coloured-Air-Force-1-type sneakerheads. And the new, footwear only Capsule location in Yorkville caters really damn well to those that love their exclusive...
Original Grooming Experts walks a fine line. The biggest problem facing high end barbershops is convincing potential clientele that the experience won't be too uncomfortably spa-like for men used to...
Working Title looks just like any other contemporary menswear boutique. Stark white walls, grey tile, minimalist furnishings, and meticulously folded, perfectly spaced merchandise are just some of its topmost telltale...
Kingpin's Hideaway falls nothing short of its name. The vintage menswear boutique is tucked away in a small space three storeys high, with only a sandwich board to verify its...
DuWest Vintage has a vibe that makes you feel like you're walking onto the set of a film. The shop is on the still-kind-of-quiet stretch of Dundas West near Brock,...
Crywolf is a boutique on Ossington with a down-to-earth vibe and a fun spirit. Owners Rose Chang and Stephanie Drabik operate as a total team effort, sharing the responsibilities for...
PopUp 120, a new retail concept by wholesale distribution company Agency One, is the newest addition to Ossington's colourful roster of businesses. Though many of its surrounding boutiques are independently...
Find a Fashion Store
Use the filters below to show just the fashion stores you want. Filter by category, neighbourhood or both.
Find By Category or Neighbourhood
Find Fashion Stores by Category
Find Fashion Stores by Neighbourhood
- Annex (19)
- Avenue and Lawrence (6)
- Bayview and Leaside (11)
- Beaches (7)
- Bloor West Village (9)
- Bloorcourt (7)
- Bloordale Village (4)
- Cabbagetown (7)
- Castlefield Design District (1)
- Chinatown (3)
- Church Wellesley Village (4)
- Corktown (8)
- Corso Italia (1)
- Danforth (15)
- Distillery District (11)
- Don Mills (1)
- Dundas West (20)
- East Chinatown (1)
- East York (1)
- Eglinton West (6)
- Etobicoke (5)
- Financial District (14)
- Forest Hill Village (4)
- High Park (1)
- Junction (11)
- Kensington Market (22)
- King East (8)
- King West (24)
- Koreatown (8)
- Leslieville (15)
- Liberty Village (13)
- Little Italy (18)
- Markham (5)
- Mississauga (1)
- Mount Pleasant (11)
- North York (13)
- Ossington (20)
- Other (5)
- Parkdale (23)
- Queen West (60)
- Richmond Hill (2)
- Riverside (6)
- Roncesvalles Village (14)
- Rosedale (18)
- Scarborough (3)
- St. Clair West (5)
- Upper Beaches (1)
- West Queen West (61)
- Yonge & Bloor (1)
- Yonge & College (1)
- Yonge & Dundas (8)
- Yonge & Eglinton (46)
- Yonge & Lawrence (10)
- Yonge & St. Clair (4)
- Yonge & Wellesley (5)
- Yorkville (65)
Look up fashion stores on the go.
- Little London Barber Shop I moved to the east end a couple years ago and it took me a while to find a great barbershop. Look no further, Little London has TVs with soccer,...
- West Salon and Spa I've been going to West for a couple years now and I love it. The girls are so chill and always full of jokes and laughter. IN terms of hair...
- Black Toe Running So Alpha.
- Black Toe Running It's a specialized running store which supplies the gear required to run (stupid brainless comment about yuppies). The staff are all seasoned runners who advise you based on their experience,...
- Mad One Barber Shop You have a point there with "motivation to grow and do things". Phone calls while cutting hair makes it look like there is something else going on in that fine...
- Little London Barber Shop I have been a client of the Little London Barber Shop for several years. Easily one of the best places in Toronto. The level of service is superb!...
- Eyes on Church I've bought several pairs of glasses at Eyes on Church...a unique selection of eyewear and great service from Farhad and the staff. I highly recommend it.
- Little London Barber Shop From the moment you walk in Nigel makes you feel at home. Old school skills with a new vibe. My son loves his haircuts and so do I. Always great...
- Black Toe Running Very cool, thanks! Glad to see an alternative to the big-box stores. Going to check it out!
- Imelda Don't go to Imelda if expect to be treated politely, or even semi-respectfully. They have great merchandise but the owner is on a complete power trip and isn't at all...
- Mad One Barber Shop You sound like you in love with these cats, don't confuse hate from the truth son. The place looks like trash, they still stuck in the basement after many years,...
- Little London Barber Shop Growing up I had one barber. When he decided to retire I was in shock. Didn't know where to go. A friend recommended me to The Little London Barber Shop....
- Mad One Barber Shop I went here regularly and liked the job they did. The quality slowly started slipping after about a year once I stopped getting my hair cut from the older barber...
- Colour Lab 12 house of lordes trashed my hair! they have kids running the place, whom do not have enough experience.
- Mad One Barber Shop I agree with Andrew, would be nice to see a few finished products. I'm gonna give em a try though, Lord knows I can't deal with my barber on eglington...
- Mad One Barber Shop Not a single picture of a finished haircut on an article about good haircuts...
- Mad One Barber Shop I've been going to Mad One for about 9 years now, so do all my friends. They're professional, friendly, and provide an authentic barbershop experience. Jay's fade designs...
- Mad One Barber Shop No organization, un professional, cuts are okay but nothing to go bananas. That's why they still stuck in the basement. they can't span.
- Eyes on Church My thanks to Farhad for opening this store. I was surfing the net looking for a retailer of a specific frame when I came across his store. I decided to...
- Black Market Vintage The t-shirts look like they are the basic american apparel kind that so many silkscreeners use to print their throw-a-way graphics.
- Black Market Vintage Hyper Hyper Hyper
- Linus Inc. My wife and I have been clients at Linus Inc. for several years now. Luke and Robin are incredibly knowledgeable and always go above and beyond our expectations. I highly...
- Black Market Vintage One of, if not THE LAST good place left on Queen West now that hasn't died to the yuppification of the area. Hope it can survive for a while longer...
- Black Market Vintage Great place, give yourself time to browse through all the interesting inventory, it's like opening a time capsule for many. Enjoy!
- I Barbieri The best barber by far is the the man pictured above with the red chair...Anthony of I barbieri. Not only does he have awesome cutting skills but he is a...
- Sydney's Pictures of the Conscious Consumption series presented by Sydney: http://fashionstyleblog.com/fast-fashion-raw-denim-and-conscious-consumption
- The Brow House I will definitely try this place for a consultation based on the good experiences. However, culturally speaking, I think that this place would not be ideal for a girl like...
- 312 Optical Studio I stopped by 312 Optical for the first time today to have a pair of broken Ray Bans repaired. The owner fixed my sunglasses for free and threw in a...
- Loding I checked them out a couple of weeks ago or so. The shoes are nice, good quality and design. Better than most of he stuff you'd find at Harry and...
- WANT Apothecary That is a lot of orange (and shiny?) clothing to sell at their over the top prices
Most Commented On
- Navigate Space 240 Comments
- Fringe 127 Comments
- W Lifestyle 123 Comments
- Poor Little Rich Girl 114 Comments
- Coupe Bizzarre 104 Comments
- Grateful Head 95 Comments
- Parade 91 Comments
- Secrets From Your Sister 75 Comments
- Garrison's By The Park 73 Comments
- Glam 70 Comments
- Steamworks 69 Comments
- Onyx Barbers 67 Comments
- Amazing Party Store 63 Comments
- Brava Boutique 56 Comments
- Ephin Apparel 55 Comments
- Brandy Melville 53 Comments
- Eyes on Church 51 Comments
- Theatrix Costume House 46 Comments
- Bob + Paige 46 Comments
- I Barbieri 45 Comments
- Ted's Style Shoppe 43 Comments
- The Store on Queen 43 Comments
- Jinks Art Factory 42 Comments
- Timeless Apparel 41 Comments
- Humber Optical 40 Comments
- John Steinberg and Associates 39 Comments
- Ruins 39 Comments
- Shared 38 Comments
- Haven Toronto 38 Comments
- Suitsupply 38 Comments
- 10 places in Toronto to get free stuff on your birthday
- The top 10 Toronto athletes on Twitter
- The top 5 bakeries in Scarborough
- The 10 worst movies made in Toronto
- The top 10 unbuilt projects in Toronto
- The top 10 buildings lost to demolition in Toronto
- The top 10 Toronto viral videos of all time
- The top 10 moments in Toronto sports
- The top 10 plus size clothing stores in Toronto
- The top 5 reasons to get excited for |FAT| 2014
- The top 10 deals at Toronto Spa Week 2014
- This Week in Fashion: TFI New Labels reveals finalists, Vintage Crawl Toronto, |FAT| Arts & Fashion Week
- 20 artsy party looks from Massive 10 at the AGO
- TBC Vegan brings a flea market to Bloordale
- Junction Flea moves out of the Junction
- This Week in Fashion: Nudie Jeans Repair Shop, Walk-In Closet, This Is West Queen West S.O.S