Latre Art + Style is a brand-new fashion and decor shop in the Junction that fuses owner Brian Vu's military-influenced unisex clothing with vintage army gear, found objects from Africa,...
Opelle, a homegrown handbag line, strikes a balance between everyday style and luxurious materials. For the past five years, designer Amy Malcolm has been quietly producing the leather pieces out...
Cutler and Gross is a British luxury eyewear brand with a loyal following from the likes of Bono, Elton John, Kate Moss and Victoria Beckham. Founded in London by optometrists...
Gilding The Lily opened a week ago in a hidden-away space in the Distillery District. The fine-jewelry and accessory boutique is the pet project of Annie Jagger, an LA-based celebrity...
ManCave Barbers Lounge is at the intersection of a men's salon and a barbershop, created with the aim of being a cut above the rest. "We wanted to make it different...
Miraj Hammam is tucked away on the fifth floor of the Shangri-La Hotel Toronto. The Moroccan-inspired spa is notable for being one of two in North America to partner with...
Nomad is a veteran player in Toronto's burgeoning menswear game. The men's shop, which has been open in its current West Queen West space since 2010, has remained more elevated,...
In The Cut is the home of Justin Radam, the guy who keeps Kyle Lowry looking fresh on the court. One evening, a couple of months back, Radam closed up the...
Muttonhead, a Toronto-based unisex lifestyle brand best known for its premium fabrics and sharp, athletic-inspired designs, has opened a flagship retail store in the heart of Roncesvalles Village. "This store...
PRiMAALA is only six weeks old, but the Dundas West boutique is already poised to change the way Toronto thinks about plus size fashion, one impeccably-tailored pinstripe dress at a...
Black Toe Running is more than just a place to buy a pair of new sneakers. With a name that invokes all the gruesome idiosyncrasies that long distance runners suffer...
The Mad One Barber Shop is tucked away in Black Market Vintage's basement space on Queen West. If you walked quickly past the northeast corner of the store and didn't...
WANT Apothecary has opened its first Toronto boutique in Rosedale after almost three years of retail success in Montreal. Designed to feel like a 19th century pharmacy, the lifestyle stores...
Three Fates just set up shop in Philistine's old home in Parkdale - and it's picking up right where the previous tenant left off, packing the narrow storefront at 1394...
Fashion Crimes, a mecca for all things strange and sparkly, hardly needs an introduction. The spacious womenswear boutique once stood just east of Spadina Avenue on Queen St. West, its...
Odd Finds General Store is exactly what it sounds like: a homey space teeming with a hodgepodge of vintage treasures, knick-knacks, handmade apothecary, and - oddly enough - loose-leaf teas....
Print Vintage might be one of College and Ossington's best-kept secrets. Though Shelley Pulak's tiny vintage store has been located in the same spot for nearly 13 years, she says...
Freedom Clothing Collective goes way past clothing. The cozy Bloor West boutique, just west of Ossington, is stocked to the ceiling with all manner of handcrafted goods, made with a...
Squint Eyewear is making inroads into midtown Toronto after a decade of supplying Oakville residents with fashion-forward, high-end eyewear. The second store in the Squint family is now occupying what...
Lost & Found on Ossington is version 2.0 of their now-closed boutique on Dundas West. The menswear/coffee shop hybrid is just as down-to-earth as before - white walls, exposed brick,...
Find a Fashion Store
Use the filters below to show just the fashion stores you want. Filter by category, neighbourhood or both.
Find By Category or Neighbourhood
Find Fashion Stores by Category
Find Fashion Stores by Neighbourhood
- Annex (24)
- Avenue and Lawrence (6)
- Bayview and Leaside (11)
- Beaches (9)
- Bloor West Village (13)
- Bloorcourt (8)
- Bloordale Village (4)
- Cabbagetown (7)
- Castlefield Design District (1)
- Chinatown (3)
- Church Wellesley Village (5)
- Corktown (9)
- Corso Italia (1)
- Danforth (18)
- Distillery District (12)
- Don Mills (2)
- Dundas West (22)
- East Chinatown (1)
- East York (1)
- Eglinton West (6)
- Etobicoke (5)
- Financial District (14)
- Forest Hill Village (4)
- Harbourfront (1)
- High Park (1)
- Junction (20)
- Junction Triangle (1)
- Kensington Market (22)
- King East (8)
- King West (24)
- Koreatown (7)
- Leslieville (16)
- Liberty Village (13)
- Little Italy (17)
- Markham (5)
- Mississauga (1)
- Mount Pleasant (12)
- North York (14)
- Ossington (20)
- Other (5)
- Parkdale (24)
- Queen West (65)
- Richmond Hill (3)
- Riverside (6)
- Roncesvalles Village (17)
- Rosedale (21)
- Scarborough (4)
- St. Clair West (5)
- Upper Beaches (1)
- West Queen West (72)
- Yonge & Bloor (1)
- Yonge & College (4)
- Yonge & Dundas (10)
- Yonge & Eglinton (46)
- Yonge & Lawrence (12)
- Yonge & St. Clair (8)
- Yonge & Wellesley (12)
- Yorkville (70)
Look up fashion stores on the go.
- Loft Hair Lounge Had my hair done at this salon and came out looking like a mess. The color was completely off, the stylist didn't even know what she was doing, kept having...
- Novo Spa this one is similar to my shower enclosure i actually decided to buy only recently, incredibly satisfied about it for anyone on the fence when it comes to getting one,...
- Ani + Wren 47 stone island lane penfield ny stone island uk baby stone island goggle jacket http://www.leadingquality.com/stone/?stoneislandoutlet=11 black stone island jeans that fit baby stone island clothes...
- Fuzz Wax Bar After all the hype I read on here I was kind of disappointed with the end result of my bikini wax. I've been trying different wax bars around Toronto looking...
- Kol Kid Avoid the terrible better-than-thou vibe of the owner. I live just up the street and I have a toddler so it saddens me that this store is so terribly full...
- Oliver Jewellery Smart people live within their means and don't put themselves in a position of having to sell their jewelry and be scalped by unscrupulous individuals who prey on someone else's...
- Oliver Jewellery I don't think I would go so far as to call people crooks without proof but common sense tells me Oliver is not in business to lose money and naturally...
- Frock :[
- Haute Classics What i do not understood is in reality how you're now not actually much more smartly-preferred than you may be now. You're very intelligent. You realize therefore considerably relating to this...
- Garrison Bespoke I've never been to Garrison, but I've never had any reason to look beyond Michel's Bespoke in Downsview. It's a gentlemans club, for those in the know. Favouring friendship over...
- BB Buggy Nice looking store with a good range of upmarket products which you would expect given the location. Customer service was lacking until we asked for help. Whilst the sales girl...
- Amazing Party Store I have been to the store a couple of times . I found it slightly more expensive then what I am use to . But not having to wait for...
- Baby On the Hip Went to this store for the first time today. I was looking for an all in one carrier, car seat and stroller cover for my two months old for this...
- Imelda Sorry you feel that way Lisa. Thank you for your comments. And thanks so much for thinking our shoes are great. Take care, Amee
- Imelda I live in Roncesvalles and often wander into Imelda post Cherry Bomb, pre green grocer. From my first visit, the customer service at Imelda has been dismissive and entitled,...
- The T-Shirt Guys We recently ran DementiaHack (a hackathon on dementia - see http://hckrn.st/1zLcFb8), a partnership between HackerNest and the UK Science and Innovation Network. When our original t-shirt supplier failed to deliver,...
- Curvaceous Consignments Karen burton...please send me your email so I may reply to your request..thanks
- Shizen Spa Nice one! I like the outfit of the characters. Wish i could do the same thing too but im not that techie.i like the outfit of “from farmer to warden”.....
- PRiMAALA Hello Rachel, I was just reading about your lovely Primaala, it's wonderful to see more plus size fashion in Toronto! If you are ever searching for an experienced Consultant, it...
- Axe & Hatchet Great barber shop! These guys always make me feel at home. Very friendly and soothing atmosphere. Dante has been cutting my hair for a few years now. I always leave...
- Opelle I have had my Opelle bag for over 5 years. I use it everyday and it still looks and feels fantastic! Amy makes a high quality classic product. It is worth...
- Atelier Ivaan I've been a devotee of Ivaan and Eya's work for years. The pieces range from organic minimalism to large ornate statement items. They truly are wearable art. Only the best...
- Fraiche Salon I just went to get a perm and eyelash extensions at Fraiche today. Jun the stylist did a really good job. I am satisfied with the results even though I...
- Baby On the Hip I have been searching for a PVC-free stroller rain cover for my Britax stroller, and they are very hard to find. After doing a search for various speciality stores in...
- C Squared (Queen and Bathurst) Is it possible that they do not have a website?
- The Kind Exchange As an internal from the company I will say this place is 100% scam. Your "donated" clothing doesn't go to charity. They choose which items will be donated to charity...
- Steamworks I am no longer certain the place you're getting your info, but good topic. I must spend some time finding out much more or working out more. Thanks for magnificent information I...
- Europe Bound My husband and I always go to their Front Street location to browse and all the time find something to buy, from Marmot sleeping bags and jacket to Camelback Eddy's...
- Bellwoods Barbers I've been coming to Bellwoods since I've moved down to Toronto in May. Shane is hands down the most attentive barber I've ever had cut my hair, and I'm extremely peculiar...
- 69 Vintage FYI: they moved a little further east on Queen... now located at 921 Queen Street West.
Most Commented On
- Navigate Space 246 Comments
- Fringe 127 Comments
- W Lifestyle 126 Comments
- Poor Little Rich Girl 114 Comments
- Coupe Bizzarre 105 Comments
- Grateful Head 96 Comments
- Parade 91 Comments
- Secrets From Your Sister 76 Comments
- Garrison's By The Park 74 Comments
- Steamworks 71 Comments
- Glam 70 Comments
- Onyx Barbers 68 Comments
- Brava Boutique 67 Comments
- Amazing Party Store 66 Comments
- Ephin Apparel 55 Comments
- Eyes on Church 54 Comments
- Brandy Melville 53 Comments
- I Barbieri 53 Comments
- Theatrix Costume House 51 Comments
- Bob + Paige 49 Comments
- Little London Barber Shop 44 Comments
- Ted's Style Shoppe 43 Comments
- Jinks Art Factory 42 Comments
- Suitsupply 42 Comments
- World Salon 41 Comments
- Timeless Apparel 41 Comments
- Humber Optical 40 Comments
- John Steinberg and Associates 39 Comments
- Ruins 39 Comments
- Fashionably Yours 39 Comments
- 10 places in Toronto to get free stuff on your birthday
- The top 10 Toronto athletes on Twitter
- The top 5 bakeries in Scarborough
- The 10 worst movies made in Toronto
- The top 10 unbuilt projects in Toronto
- The top 10 buildings lost to demolition in Toronto
- The top 10 Toronto viral videos of all time
- The top 10 moments in Toronto sports
- Etsy debuts new craft market at MaRS and OCAD
- The politics of fashion, from punk to PETA at the DX
- WORN Fashion Journal calls it quits after 10 years
- Has a Toronto designer created the wallet of the future?
- What the Eaton Centre looked like when it was new
- The top 10 furniture and design stores on King East
- Street Style: U of T vs Ryerson vs OCADU
- Toronto gets a shoemaking school