Axe & Hatchet Grooming Club runs in the family. Well, barbering runs in the family. "My old man was a barber, so I grew up in a barbershop," says an affable...
Collab Co. is a new women's clothing boutique that is a product of the combined forces of two Toronto independent fashion businesses: Kasha Milewski's Deluxe (formerly at 793 Queen St....
Zumel & Co is finding a niche for itself on West Queen West. Located right across from Trinity Bellwoods Park, it's a great spot for snatching up passing picnickers and...
Klaxon Howl has packed its duffel bags after a two-year stint at Queen and Manning, and headed for home - its previous location, located less than a block away. According to...
MADE Clothing Co. is a made-to-measure and bespoke tailoring studio worthy of every Toronto man's attention. To find it, you need take an elevator up to the fifth floor of...
Jonathan + Olivia is an Ossington staple. Having been open for six years in Toronto after a successful debut in Vancouver, the boutique has established itself as a go-to for...
Textur Studio is putting graffiti on the walls of a new Dundas St. East condo. There are also colourful abstract paintings, black and white photographs of musicians, and quirky reclaimed...
Oak + Fort is a minimalist's dream. Crisp white walls and a spacious shop house neatly organized racks of beautiful fabrics and cuts, all unfussy and - surprisingly - all...
Palm Sunday is the result of a beautiful transformation. The salon had a previous life as the Saloon until owners and stylists Kat Marcus and Ronnie Dag decided last year...
May28th watches are more than just timepieces; they're a fun and affordable accessory for the sartorially-minded. Fun, fashion-forward guys and girls around the world have embraced the Toronto line's bold,...
Black Market Vintage is the punk rock granddaddy of Toronto vintage stores, both in age - at 34 years young - and in sheer size. Toronto's tinsel-and-string-lights-coated temple to all...
Loding is a new brand to many Toronto shoppers, but for a few jet-setting menswear lovers, walking into the store's first North American location in Yorkville will be like stepping...
Heel Boy has opened its second Toronto location in the Distillery District, adding to the neighbourhood's growing lineup of retail stores. "I like what the Distillery is trying to do -...
Suitsupply, a Dutch menswear brand, opened its first Canadian store in Yorkville last month after making waves all over the world. Their success can be attributed to a number of...
Victoire Boutique is a brand-new face on lower Ossington. But ask any fashion fan from Ottawa, and it's likely a name they'll already know. Victoire's two original boutiques, both located in...
Bellwoods Barbers are the new kids on the haircutting block, offering quality fades and hard parts. Having been open under a month, they're already having trouble keeping up with the...
Young & Tae might be situated on Queen Street (a.k.a. a hub for the best shoe stores in Toronto), but it isn't your average women's footwear boutique. You can tell...
Opticianado aims to provide a wide selection of hard-to-find, eye-catching glasses, with customer service geared toward finding the perfect-fitting frame for every face. While that's a vision shared by many other...
Soop Soop may be housed in a former grocery store but if you visit this vintage clothing shop on Gladstone near Dundas don't expect nutritious broth. When founder Christina Pretti...
Hero Heroine, in some ways, is exactly what you'd expect a high-end salon to look like: An ultra-modern, all-white space, with everything new and gleaming. But the mood in the...
Find a Fashion Store
Use the filters below to show just the fashion stores you want. Filter by category, neighbourhood or both.
Find By Category or Neighbourhood
Find Fashion Stores by Category
Find Fashion Stores by Neighbourhood
- Annex (24)
- Avenue and Lawrence (6)
- Bayview and Leaside (11)
- Beaches (9)
- Bloor West Village (13)
- Bloorcourt (7)
- Bloordale Village (2)
- Cabbagetown (7)
- Castlefield Design District (1)
- Chinatown (3)
- Church Wellesley Village (5)
- Corktown (8)
- Corso Italia (1)
- Danforth (18)
- Distillery District (12)
- Don Mills (2)
- Dundas West (21)
- East Chinatown (1)
- East York (1)
- Eglinton West (6)
- Etobicoke (5)
- Financial District (14)
- Forest Hill Village (4)
- Harbourfront (1)
- High Park (1)
- Junction (19)
- Kensington Market (22)
- King East (8)
- King West (24)
- Koreatown (7)
- Leslieville (16)
- Liberty Village (12)
- Little Italy (18)
- Markham (5)
- Mississauga (1)
- Mount Pleasant (12)
- North York (14)
- Ossington (20)
- Other (5)
- Parkdale (24)
- Queen West (64)
- Richmond Hill (3)
- Riverside (6)
- Roncesvalles Village (17)
- Rosedale (21)
- Scarborough (3)
- St. Clair West (5)
- Upper Beaches (1)
- West Queen West (71)
- Yonge & Bloor (1)
- Yonge & College (2)
- Yonge & Dundas (9)
- Yonge & Eglinton (46)
- Yonge & Lawrence (12)
- Yonge & St. Clair (8)
- Yonge & Wellesley (6)
- Yorkville (70)
Look up fashion stores on the go.
- Axe & Hatchet I have been having Dante cut my hair for the past 4 years and I was thrilled to see him move on to his own thing. As others have said,...
- Axe & Hatchet Yes, paying $5000 for Hugo Boss suit would be like paying $50 for a haircut, but not for the reason you suggest.
- Axe & Hatchet Dante, comes from a long line of barber's and stylists. He had won several awards for his cutting edge style. You can feel comfortable in knowing you are getting a...
- Axe & Hatchet I pay 26 bucks at blood and bandages no way id pay 50 bucks good this is just a dressed up salon.
- Axe & Hatchet Just got my first haircut here by the ridiculously sexy Yael! She did an amazing job! Dante seems like a cool guy as he joked around with her and I...
- Axe & Hatchet I can't really begrudge this guy as it sounds like he knows what he's doing and has a solid business plan (gouge rich people). However what I would like to...
- Axe & Hatchet I've lived in toronto for a long time, and I'm amazed at the number of posers there are in the city. When you see how these people are dressed, you...
- Axe & Hatchet I am new to Toronto and amazed at the number of affluent young professionals in the city. When you see how these people are dressed you know price isn't going...
- Bellwoods Barbers Never going back again. Run by monkeys laughing at their own jokes. Wasn't happy with my cut so told Shane, and the look on his face was that of an...
- Axe & Hatchet Finest haircut east of Chicago.
- Opelle I have an Opelle bag and LOVE it. The quality is amazing and it still looks brand new even though I've had it for a few years. I'm saving for another...
- Axe & Hatchet I was in a for a cut yesterday to see if this place lives up to the hype. Talk about a hatchet job! I've had better cuts at House of...
- Axe & Hatchet Rumor has it, Ryan Gosling is scheduled for a cut this week. You heard it here first
- Axe & Hatchet GREAT SPOT, GREAT ATMOSPHERE, GREAT SERVICE. Got my hair done for $30 and i cannot tell you how good it feels to have found a genuinely awesome barber to go back...
- Axe & Hatchet @Sophie. Continuing this discussion with you is below my pay grade. Ciao.
- Axe & Hatchet Hm. the only people that cruise through yorkville now are old cronies ... that area is so run down and old looking. it has nothing to do with 'not being...
- Axe & Hatchet A bit of shameless promotion for the competition, no?
- Axe & Hatchet Unlike the others here that make unsubstantiated comments on matters concerning cut, quality and price, I actually reserved judgement, booked an appointment and got a cut. The results?...
- Axe & Hatchet Dante has been cutting my hair since I moved to Toronto two years ago. I was paying much more than he's charging now for a cut ( was a loyal...
- Axe & Hatchet Its about time Toronto caught up to date with a proper men's shop. This isn't your hipster induced, PBR chugging, locker room haircut joint. This spot is for...
- Axe & Hatchet Apologies I was referring to Bellwoods, not Garrison.
- Axe & Hatchet In response to 1) http://www.blogto.com/fashion/garrisons-barbershop-toronto WUT?
- Axe & Hatchet Saying a high quality men's grooming club is overpriced is like saying "why pay $5000 for a Hugo Boss suit when I can get one at Moore's for $99?" Pay for...
- Axe & Hatchet Yikes $50 is much. Looks more like a hair salon than a barber. No clue if they are good or bad, but the vibe and the price don't...
- Axe & Hatchet 1) Garrison also only opened this year, and Blood & Bandages pre-dates both shops mentioned above. Quality barbering is not a trend it's a timeless art. 2) Not all services...
- Axe & Hatchet It's like Crow's Nest/Garrison but twice the price and 4 years too late.
- Opelle I have been a fan of Opelle almost from what must be very beginning, when I ordered a custom coloured "Ballet" bag from Amy on Etsy. Fast forward several...
- Axe & Hatchet $50 for a cut. Not for me!
- Axe & Hatchet @Sophie Translation " I can't afford this part of the city, so I'm going to trash it". - Ugh already. Take your overprocessed hair to Queen West. Looks like a...
- Axe & Hatchet Yorkville. Where businesses go to die a slow death.
Most Commented On
- Navigate Space 246 Comments
- Fringe 127 Comments
- W Lifestyle 126 Comments
- Poor Little Rich Girl 114 Comments
- Coupe Bizzarre 105 Comments
- Grateful Head 96 Comments
- Parade 91 Comments
- Secrets From Your Sister 76 Comments
- Garrison's By The Park 74 Comments
- Glam 70 Comments
- Steamworks 70 Comments
- Onyx Barbers 68 Comments
- Brava Boutique 67 Comments
- Amazing Party Store 65 Comments
- Ephin Apparel 55 Comments
- Eyes on Church 53 Comments
- Brandy Melville 53 Comments
- I Barbieri 53 Comments
- Theatrix Costume House 51 Comments
- Bob + Paige 48 Comments
- Little London Barber Shop 44 Comments
- Ted's Style Shoppe 43 Comments
- Jinks Art Factory 42 Comments
- Suitsupply 42 Comments
- I Miss You 41 Comments
- Timeless Apparel 41 Comments
- World Salon 40 Comments
- Humber Optical 40 Comments
- John Steinberg and Associates 39 Comments
- Ruins 39 Comments
- The Best Contemporary Art Galleries for Emerging Artists in Toronto
- The Best Manicure in Toronto
- The Best Greek Restaurants in Toronto
- The Best Ice Cream Sandwich in Toronto
- The Best Lighting Stores in Toronto
- The Best Calzone (Panzerotti) in Toronto
- The Best Fries in Toronto
- The Best Self Storage in Toronto
- 10 places in Toronto to get free stuff on your birthday
- The top 10 Toronto athletes on Twitter
- The top 5 bakeries in Scarborough
- The 10 worst movies made in Toronto
- The top 10 unbuilt projects in Toronto
- The top 10 buildings lost to demolition in Toronto
- The top 10 Toronto viral videos of all time
- The top 10 moments in Toronto sports
- The top 5 cosplay artists in Toronto
- Makeup chain Inglot coming to Yonge and Dundas
- Muji to open first Toronto store at the Atrium on Bay
- Thank You Toronto sells hats for a good cause
- Where to donate used clothing in Toronto
- Street Style: Bloor St. vs. The Danforth
- Now you can wear Toronto street art on your feet
- The top 10 online stores for home decor in Toronto