Fashion Crimes, a mecca for all things strange and sparkly, hardly needs an introduction. The spacious womenswear boutique once stood just east of Spadina Avenue on Queen St. West, its...
Odd Finds General Store is exactly what it sounds like: a homey space teeming with a hodgepodge of vintage treasures, knick-knacks, handmade apothecary, and - oddly enough - loose-leaf teas....
Print Vintage might be one of College and Ossington's best-kept secrets. Though Shelley Pulak's tiny vintage store has been located in the same spot for nearly 13 years, she says...
Aria Boutique is a jet-setter's closet, writ large. This brand-new Little Italy boutique specializes in classic-with-a-twist European style filtered through a Canadian lens, featuring tons of luxurious pieces and refined...
Opticianado aims to provide a wide selection of hard-to-find, eye-catching glasses, with customer service geared toward finding the perfect-fitting frame for every face. While that's a vision shared by many other...
Soop Soop may be housed in a former grocery store but if you visit this vintage clothing shop on Gladstone near Dundas don't expect nutritious broth. When founder Christina Pretti...
Hero Heroine, in some ways, is exactly what you'd expect a high-end salon to look like: An ultra-modern, all-white space, with everything new and gleaming. But the mood in the...
Crows Nest isn't just a throwback barbershop or an aesthetic steeped in tattoos, motorcycles, quality fades and memories of days long past. Founded in 2010 by Jon Roth in a...
Da ZoOo is a tucked-away boutique on King St. near Bathurst that holds a treasure trove of high-end menswear and womenswear, with a well-honed aesthetic that skirts the line between...
VSP Consignment, a Toronto-based spin-off of Vespucci, Calgary's 8,000 square-foot ladies' consignment department store, can hardly be pigeonholed with the classic perceptions of a consignment store. It's not massive, the...
Capsule is a mecca for sneakerheads. You know, those special-edition-brightly-coloured-Air-Force-1-type sneakerheads. And the new, footwear only Capsule location in Yorkville caters really damn well to those that love their exclusive...
Original Grooming Experts walks a fine line. The biggest problem facing high end barbershops is convincing potential clientele that the experience won't be too uncomfortably spa-like for men used to...
Working Title looks just like any other contemporary menswear boutique. Stark white walls, grey tile, minimalist furnishings, and meticulously folded, perfectly spaced merchandise are just some of its topmost telltale...
Kingpin's Hideaway falls nothing short of its name. The vintage menswear boutique is tucked away in a small space three storeys high, with only a sandwich board to verify its...
DuWest Vintage has a vibe that makes you feel like you're walking onto the set of a film. The shop is on the still-kind-of-quiet stretch of Dundas West near Brock,...
Crywolf is a boutique on Ossington with a down-to-earth vibe and a fun spirit. Owners Rose Chang and Stephanie Drabik operate as a total team effort, sharing the responsibilities for...
PopUp 120, a new retail concept by wholesale distribution company Agency One, is the newest addition to Ossington's colourful roster of businesses. Though many of its surrounding boutiques are independently...
NOZO Toronto, though tucked in an inconspicuous basement south of Yonge and Gerrard, is far from low-key. A short walk down a backstreet and a flight of all black stairs...
Sylvie & Shimmy, a play on the surnames of owners Caroline Sylvester and KyungJoo Shim, can only be described as a grown-up tea party. Aside from the dainty china dazzling...
Blue Button Shop opened last week in Dundas West as a way for owner Brian Cheuk to bring a bit of Japan to Toronto. But, instead of the loud, youthful...
John Fluevog Shoes' new spot at the Distillery District is draped in history, and although the shoe retailer can somewhat relate, their design aesthetic is a tad (read: a lot)...
Find a Fashion Store
Use the filters below to show just the fashion stores you want. Filter by category, neighbourhood or both.
Find By Category or Neighbourhood
Find Fashion Stores by Category
Find Fashion Stores by Neighbourhood
- Annex (18)
- Avenue and Lawrence (6)
- Bayview and Leaside (11)
- Beaches (7)
- Bloor West Village (9)
- Bloorcourt (7)
- Bloordale Village (4)
- Cabbagetown (7)
- Castlefield Design District (1)
- Chinatown (3)
- Church Wellesley Village (4)
- Corktown (8)
- Corso Italia (1)
- Danforth (15)
- Distillery District (10)
- Don Mills (1)
- Dundas West (19)
- East Chinatown (1)
- East York (1)
- Eglinton West (6)
- Etobicoke (5)
- Financial District (14)
- Forest Hill Village (4)
- High Park (1)
- Junction (10)
- Kensington Market (23)
- King East (8)
- King West (23)
- Koreatown (8)
- Leslieville (15)
- Liberty Village (13)
- Little Italy (19)
- Markham (5)
- Mount Pleasant (11)
- North York (11)
- Ossington (20)
- Other (5)
- Parkdale (22)
- Queen West (59)
- Richmond Hill (2)
- Riverside (6)
- Roncesvalles Village (14)
- Rosedale (17)
- Scarborough (2)
- St. Clair West (5)
- Upper Beaches (1)
- West Queen West (61)
- Yonge & Bloor (1)
- Yonge & College (1)
- Yonge & Dundas (8)
- Yonge & Eglinton (46)
- Yonge & Lawrence (10)
- Yonge & St. Clair (4)
- Yonge & Wellesley (5)
- Yorkville (64)
Look up fashion stores on the go.
- Lost & Found (Ossington) You'd go for the nice shop, the nice atmosphere and for the coffee. Not the stuff. Who could afford that shit?
- Fresh Collective (Roncesvalles) Lovely boutique! my hubby thinks I visit there way too often :) the new designer who stole my heart is Victoria Sorkin with her artistic soutache earrings designs... and yes,...
- Lavish and Squalor I can see how you would come to that conclusion but it's frustrating to see independent retailers be belittled when compared to majors. This is an independent boutique that's...
- rapp optical Fantastic web site. Lots of helpful information here. I am sending it to a few pals ans also sharing in delicious. And certainly, thank you on your effort!
- Eyes on Church Love my funky new glasses. Still having trouble getting one pair to fit correctly, but on the whole I am very happy with the product!
- Fashion Crimes (706 Queen West) "an overlay made of hand-crocheted beer tabs ($599)" You must be joking. Pay for refuse that should have been sent to recycling? You bet your pink phat a$$ that is...
- Flaunt Boutique I have been to two hair salons listed here at BlogTO. They were good. Second better than the first one, but I still wasn't happy enough. After giving a try...
- Get Outside I would choose B2Revoultion, it has a modern ring to it!
- Bellwoods Barbers Went in for a shave and a hair cut. Not impressed by my experience at all. Walk in and the guy who turns out to be the owner...
- Gentil Uomo Hi Katina. This is a really buuitafel card. Love how you have layered the flower and paper pieced it. Gorgeous CAS style. Have a good weekend...
- Spectacle (Yonge St.) Darling flower card, Katina :) Love how you used the paper on them and macthed it with the trim. Great card, even if it did take a while. ...
- Body Blitz (East) Hey Chris, I don't think anyone is worked up about it from the point of view of discrimination or something. It's just that there is nothing remotely comparable to this...
- Suitsupply Toronto Finally no more ordering online or making the trip to their SOHO store! This place has great suits at a price I can afford.
- Face Furniture Optical I have my new glass from Face Furniture and really love it. Great customer service and wonderful collections. I absolutely recommend to others.
- Body Blitz (East) Great spa, great customer service, some of the best RMT's in the city. Weekends are busy, but if you come in the evening during the week its heaven.
- Elmwood Spa Elmwood spa is one of the worst spa's I have ever been too. Customer service was awful, the locker room area is tiny, the floors were wet and hair everywhere...
- Lileo Hey! I could have sworn I've been to this blog before but after browsing through some of the post I realized it's new to me. Nonetheless, I'm definitely delighted I found...
- Body Blitz (East) For all those who are getting worked up over the 'women's only' thing there is a still a 'men's only' golf club in woodbridge. Not the end of the world....
- Hammam Spa The facilities are beautiful but this was by far one of the worst 1 hr massages I have ever received.
- Da ZoOo I found the lady snobby when I went in. It was my day off, I had my camera and I wasn't wearing designer booties. (obis my bad) I'm a fashion...
- Timeless Apparel Howdy are using Wordpress for your site platform? I'm new to the blog world but I'm trying to get started and set up my own. Do you need any html coding...
- Victoire Boutique I heard a rumour about this from pals back home, so happy it's true! Put me down as another Ottawa transplant who will be by to snag some new earrings...
- Your White Dress Bridal Outlet This article will assist the internet users for setting up new weblog or even a blog from start to end.
- Hogtown Extreme Sports It's incredible that this place is still in business because the customer service couldn't be worse. My daughter and niece were...
- The Workroom Wow. I just came across this page and I'm surprised by all the negative comments. I love the workroom. It's up there in my top two fabric stores!...
- Timeless Apparel An outstanding share! I've just forwarded this onto a friend who had been conducting a little research on this. And he in fact bought me lunch because I found it for...
- Haute Classics Your means of describing the whole thing in this post is really pleasant, all can effortlessly be aware of it, Thanks a lot.
- Prologue Lifestyle Though the people are very nice and they try really hard, the place is over priced and always empty. I don't mind spending $50 on a pedicure if it doesn't...
- Rescue Vintage I was curious if you ever considered changing the page layout of your website? Its very well written; I love what youve got to say. But maybe you could a little more...
- Victoire Boutique Wow! Some of those clothes come with emergency douche bag repellent whistles. I am impressed.
Most Commented On
- Navigate Space 240 Comments
- Fringe 127 Comments
- W Lifestyle 123 Comments
- Poor Little Rich Girl 114 Comments
- Coupe Bizzarre 104 Comments
- Grateful Head 95 Comments
- Parade 90 Comments
- Secrets From Your Sister 75 Comments
- Garrison's By The Park 73 Comments
- Glam 70 Comments
- Steamworks 69 Comments
- Onyx Barbers 67 Comments
- Amazing Party Store 63 Comments
- Brava Boutique 56 Comments
- Ephin Apparel 55 Comments
- Eyes on Church 48 Comments
- Theatrix Costume House 46 Comments
- Bob + Paige 46 Comments
- Brandy Melville 46 Comments
- Ted's Style Shoppe 43 Comments
- Jinks Art Factory 42 Comments
- Timeless Apparel 41 Comments
- Humber Optical 40 Comments
- The Store on Queen 40 Comments
- John Steinberg and Associates 39 Comments
- Ruins 39 Comments
- Shared 38 Comments
- Haven Toronto 38 Comments
- I Barbieri 38 Comments
- World Salon 37 Comments
- 10 places in Toronto to get free stuff on your birthday
- The top 10 Toronto athletes on Twitter
- The top 5 bakeries in Scarborough
- The 10 worst movies made in Toronto
- The top 10 unbuilt projects in Toronto
- The top 10 buildings lost to demolition in Toronto
- The top 10 Toronto viral videos of all time
- The top 10 moments in Toronto sports
- Now you can own a piece of the Sutton Place Hotel
- Honest Ed's to auction off thousands of old signs
- The 10 most famous clothing stores in Toronto
- This Week in Fashion: Homegrown Boutique moves online, Fitzroy Boutique and A Homerun! pop-ups
- The top 10 new menswear stores in Toronto
- 15 looks from the MADE Clothing launch party
- This Week in Fashion: Holt Renfrew Yorkdale revamp, Bellwethers Vintage Pop-Up, TNT Blowout Sale
- Street Style: 15 takes on the winter scarf