Civello in Rosedale is the salon upon which Ray Civello's hair empire was founded. Sprawling over 5,000 square feet, the three-floor salon, which features two cutting areas, a spa, makeup...
In Vintage We Trust turned online success into a storefront, opening its doors to the public December 2014. Chantal Varela and Josh Roter live, breathe, and revel in vintage clothing....
Indochino has brought its online custom-suiting system to a two-floor space on King West. The showroom, which began life as a pop-up last year, brings the online retailer and its...
Rod, Gun & Barbers opened its doors in the Junction last September about five weeks after owner Jeff James found the space. He immediately started with extensive renovations. "All my stuff...
H2O Float Spa is the place you need to go if you're one of those people always lamenting that "you just need to get away from it all." Upon arriving...
Jackrabbit Salon on Dundas fits perfectly into the growing creative community between Ossington and Dufferin. Amidst cozy storefronts in the tight knit area of Little Portugal, the relationship between the...
Saje Natural Wellness on Queen St. West is the Toronto flagship store for the B.C.-based purveyor of all-natural body and wellness products. It's by no means the first Toronto location,...
Anthropologie recently opened up a new store location at 751 Queen St. West. Adding to the chain's existing Toronto locations at Yorkville, Yorkdale and the Shops at Don Mills, at...
96 Tears Vintage has a new home in Parkdale after stints at pop-up locations in the Annex, then up the street at 1550 Queen St. West. The nomadic vintage shop,...
Good Day Hairshop is Kensington's answer to a modern salon and barbershop, where the only thing with attitude is your hair when they're done with it. Even in a bustling...
Her Majesty's Pleasure is a destination spot for women before a night out on the town, hence the somewhat cheesy - yet very fitting - name. The King West space...
Trevor Odho Studio is the first salon owned by the eponymous hairstylist, who's finally struck out on his own after 12 years in the hair industry. His work history reads...
Bodega Thirteen is a clothing retailer meets furniture upholsterer meets magazine shop meets art gallery on Dundas West - and if it sounds busy, it's because it is. But in...
The Cure Apothecary, Queen West's latest in all-natural beauty boutiques, is a haven for the city's eco-maniac skincare buffs. The newly opened shop--replacing TSOQ's former location--is an organic-only zone stocked...
Holt Renfrew Men is the brand-new, much-anticipated standalone menswear shop opened by Holt Renfrew. Located in the former Roots flagship on Bloor St., just half a block away from the...
Latre Art + Style is a brand-new fashion and decor shop in the Junction that fuses owner Brian Vu's military-influenced unisex clothing with vintage army gear, found objects from Africa,...
Opelle, a homegrown handbag line, strikes a balance between everyday style and luxurious materials. For the past five years, designer Amy Malcolm has been quietly producing the leather pieces out...
Zumel & Co is finding a niche for itself on West Queen West. Located right across from Trinity Bellwoods Park, it's a great spot for snatching up passing picnickers and...
Klaxon Howl has packed its duffel bags after a two-year stint at Queen and Manning, and headed for home - its previous location, located less than a block away. According to...
MADE Clothing Co. is a made-to-measure and bespoke tailoring studio worthy of every Toronto man's attention. To find it, you need take an elevator up to the fifth floor of...
Find a Fashion Store
Use the filters below to show just the fashion stores you want. Filter by category, neighbourhood or both.
Find By Category or Neighbourhood
Find Fashion Stores by Category
Find Fashion Stores by Neighbourhood
- Annex (24)
- Avenue and Lawrence (9)
- Bayview and Leaside (11)
- Beaches (9)
- Bloor West Village (12)
- Bloorcourt (9)
- Bloordale Village (4)
- Cabbagetown (8)
- Castlefield Design District (2)
- Chinatown (3)
- Church Wellesley Village (5)
- Corktown (11)
- Corso Italia (5)
- Danforth (25)
- Distillery District (13)
- Don Mills (2)
- Dundas West (25)
- East Chinatown (2)
- East York (2)
- Eglinton West (10)
- Etobicoke (7)
- Financial District (18)
- Forest Hill Village (4)
- Harbourfront (1)
- High Park (2)
- Junction (20)
- Junction Triangle (3)
- Kensington Market (23)
- King East (9)
- King West (27)
- Koreatown (8)
- Leslieville (19)
- Liberty Village (14)
- Little Italy (17)
- Markham (5)
- Mississauga (1)
- Mount Pleasant (11)
- North York (15)
- Ossington (24)
- Other (4)
- Parkdale (24)
- Queen West (68)
- Richmond Hill (3)
- Riverside (7)
- Roncesvalles Village (18)
- Rosedale (22)
- Scarborough (8)
- St. Clair West (6)
- Upper Beaches (1)
- West Queen West (75)
- Yonge & Bloor (3)
- Yonge & College (4)
- Yonge & Dundas (12)
- Yonge & Eglinton (50)
- Yonge & Lawrence (17)
- Yonge & St. Clair (9)
- Yonge & Wellesley (11)
- Yorkville (77)
Look up fashion stores on the go.
- In Vintage We Trust I've known Josh since high school, fashion is truly his passion. All of you hating on this shop, go see how legit he really is. Perhaps try to start a...
- Civello (Rosedale) Civello is the most reliable place for a great cut and fabulous colour - the service is always amazing and consistent. It's not cheap but there is also no pressure...
- John Steinberg and Associates Most of the comments on here appear to be before Mr. Steinberg died, during which time I'm sure the salon was MUCH better managed than it is now. If you're looking...
- Matsu Jewellery IMPORTED HIGH END FASHION JEWELRY, SEE MY COLLECTION, BIJOUXVANSY.CA HOPE TO HEAR...
- In The Cut Selling books these days is going out, as you say, and manufacturing a makert one book at a time. In the digital world, we all want to click a button...
- Gadabout B2B Metro is a fast emerging B2B portal, which was set up with the sole aim to bridge the distances among businesspeople all around the world. Let's get on B2B Metro...
- Haute Classics between Philadelphia vs La lakers stream online live nba games streaming, our own onmline ggame are streamed in HD structure merely. We've got the most effective NBA streaming internet site online....
- Gotstyle (Distillery) Does anyone know if they carry the ld west phone holsters in store? ... Thanks
- Miraj Hammam Shangri La Hotel Let's get things rolling with the basics: the best well-rounded point-and-shoot on tthe market, tthe Canon Power - Shot S95. Toy train sets are some of the most endureingly popular...
- Hastings Barber Shop (Cabbagetown) Pants Go Brown - I agree, it's a little south west. Not too bad though. I remember once looking at a 'Cabbagetown' apartment right across from the Food...
- Cabaret Vintage I got my wedding dress from Cabaret and it was perfect!!! But brides beware, tailoring is not included although they may make it seem like it is. The dress itself...
- Little London Barber Shop Little London Barbershop in my opinion is one of if not the best barbershops in the entire city. I have been going there for a little bit over the year...
- Lucy Nails Lucy Nails is an awful, cheap and substandard nail salon. Horrible Place-Avoid like the Plague.
- Haven Toronto Oh my God, the writer, I think doesn't know what she's talking about. The prices are on par with other luxury brands. Perhaps they're expensive because they are high quality?...
- Mad One Barber Shop BEST barbershop in Toronto! Been a very long time customer and i can honestly say this is the best experience you will have with your clothes on!
- Town Barber I would never go the the Crows Nest ever again. I met the owner and he shook my hand and I know he wanted to tell me to never...
- Spectacle (Yonge St.) Jessica, I can honestly say, I have never seen my jwrleey look so lovely and alive. You did an amazing job. Thank you Sincerely, Delight Van Dame. ...
- The Brow House Whoa, this forum is amazing!
- Town Barber Just cos someone's rockin the Oss' and has a beard doesn't mean they don't have a life. I think people are maybe pointing at you. Have you thought of...
- Chinatown Optical I almost never leave comments, but I just HAD to for this store. Tan is a sweetheart - contagiously enthusiastic, passionate about his glasses (he won't let you leave with...
- Town Barber Are you a human being or a pathetic and pitiful cartoon-like cretin that takes pride in covering himself in face hair, plaid sh1t and ink? Get a life, bozo, kids...
- Crows Nest Barbershop Every time i've been there I felt a sense of "disdain" towards me. On the other hand I really like their style and pomade products... Oh well.
- The Proudest Pony Tiffany totally butchered my hair. Asked for ombré and walked out without paying because I was bleach blonde. I don't understand how she screwed up as bad as she did...
- Town Barber Too many people rockin the hipster look when they're not really in the hipster scene. I'm pretty big into the scene and when the others move on I'll still...
- Longboard Living Longboards are for people who simply wanna ride and get places.. not everyone is interested in your little kick flips and olli tricks
- The Kind Exchange I went to the Kind Exchange on Bloor near Bathurst in downtown Toronto on Thursday, to donate a bunch of clothes. The 2 ladies that were working there picked out...
- Town Barber Is the cut really called the Ossington? Me and my bros just call it "the cut" and every barber knows what we're talking about.
- Town Barber The price is reasonable, dude, BUT the owner needs to remove that Yankee rag stuck to the wall before he gets my or my colleagues business; keep yer cheap foreign...
- Town Barber I see the Ossington on more and more people outside of the hipster community. I think the "short Ossington" will be the cut of the summer personally.
- Eyes on Church Amazing customer service, always well taken care of when I go in. Yes, they carry mostly premium priced products but you can't beat the selection and quality. I had my...
Most Commented On
- Navigate Space 246 Comments
- Fringe 128 Comments
- W Lifestyle 126 Comments
- Poor Little Rich Girl 114 Comments
- Coupe Bizzarre 107 Comments
- Grateful Head 97 Comments
- Parade 91 Comments
- Secrets From Your Sister 77 Comments
- Garrison's By The Park 76 Comments
- Steamworks 72 Comments
- Onyx Barbers 71 Comments
- Glam 70 Comments
- Amazing Party Store 67 Comments
- Brava Boutique 67 Comments
- Eyes on Church 59 Comments
- Ephin Apparel 55 Comments
- Brandy Melville 55 Comments
- I Barbieri 54 Comments
- Theatrix Costume House 53 Comments
- Bob + Paige 49 Comments
- Little London Barber Shop 46 Comments
- Suitsupply 44 Comments
- Rod, Gun & Barbers 44 Comments
- Ted's Style Shoppe 43 Comments
- The Nite Owl 43 Comments
- Imelda 42 Comments
- Jinks Art Factory 42 Comments
- World Salon 41 Comments
- Linus Inc. 41 Comments
- Timeless Apparel 41 Comments
- The Best Salad in Toronto
- The Best Middle Eastern Restaurants in Toronto
- The Best Late Night Chinese Food in Toronto
- The Best Musical Instrument Stores in Toronto
- The Best Burritos in Toronto
- The Best Places to Play Billiards in Toronto
- The Best Tattoo Parlours in Toronto
- The Best Restaurants in Pickering
- 10 places in Toronto to get free stuff on your birthday
- The top 10 Toronto athletes on Twitter
- The top 5 bakeries in Scarborough
- The 10 worst movies made in Toronto
- The top 10 unbuilt projects in Toronto
- The top 10 buildings lost to demolition in Toronto
- The top 10 Toronto viral videos of all time
- The top 10 moments in Toronto sports
- The top 10 rug and carpet stores in Toronto
- The top 10 craft shows & pop ups in Toronto this spring
- The 10 worst looks from Toronto Fashion Week fall 2015
- Food and crafts come together at Toronto's Post Market
- The top 10 looks from Toronto Fashion Week fall 2015
- Street Style: 30 killer looks from Toronto Fashion Week
- The top 10 stores for cheap wedding dresses in Toronto
- 25 fun finds from the One of a Kind Show spring 2015