Her Majesty's Pleasure is a destination spot for women before a night out on the town, hence the somewhat cheesy - yet very fitting - name. The King West space...
Trevor Odho Studio is the first salon owned by the eponymous hairstylist, who's finally struck out on his own after 12 years in the hair industry. His work history reads...
Bodega Thirteen is a clothing retailer meets furniture upholsterer meets magazine shop meets art gallery on Dundas West - and if it sounds busy, it's because it is. But in...
The Cure Apothecary, Queen West's latest in all-natural beauty boutiques, is a haven for the city's eco-maniac skincare buffs. The newly opened shop--replacing TSOQ's former location--is an organic-only zone stocked...
Holt Renfrew Men is the brand-new, much-anticipated standalone menswear shop opened by Holt Renfrew. Located in the former Roots flagship on Bloor St., just half a block away from the...
Latre Art + Style is a brand-new fashion and decor shop in the Junction that fuses owner Brian Vu's military-influenced unisex clothing with vintage army gear, found objects from Africa,...
Opelle, a homegrown handbag line, strikes a balance between everyday style and luxurious materials. For the past five years, designer Amy Malcolm has been quietly producing the leather pieces out...
Zumel & Co is finding a niche for itself on West Queen West. Located right across from Trinity Bellwoods Park, it's a great spot for snatching up passing picnickers and...
Klaxon Howl has packed its duffel bags after a two-year stint at Queen and Manning, and headed for home - its previous location, located less than a block away. According to...
MADE Clothing Co. is a made-to-measure and bespoke tailoring studio worthy of every Toronto man's attention. To find it, you need take an elevator up to the fifth floor of...
Jonathan + Olivia is an Ossington staple. Having been open for six years in Toronto after a successful debut in Vancouver, the boutique has established itself as a go-to for...
Textur Studio is putting graffiti on the walls of a new Dundas St. East condo. There are also colourful abstract paintings, black and white photographs of musicians, and quirky reclaimed...
Oak + Fort is a minimalist's dream. Crisp white walls and a spacious shop house neatly organized racks of beautiful fabrics and cuts, all unfussy and - surprisingly - all...
Palm Sunday is the result of a beautiful transformation. The salon had a previous life as the Saloon until owners and stylists Kat Marcus and Ronnie Dag decided last year...
May28th watches are more than just timepieces; they're a fun and affordable accessory for the sartorially-minded. Fun, fashion-forward guys and girls around the world have embraced the Toronto line's bold,...
Black Market Vintage is the punk rock granddaddy of Toronto vintage stores, both in age - at 34 years young - and in sheer size. Toronto's tinsel-and-string-lights-coated temple to all...
Loding is a new brand to many Toronto shoppers, but for a few jet-setting menswear lovers, walking into the store's first North American location in Yorkville will be like stepping...
Heel Boy has opened its second Toronto location in the Distillery District, adding to the neighbourhood's growing lineup of retail stores. "I like what the Distillery is trying to do -...
Suitsupply, a Dutch menswear brand, opened its first Canadian store in Yorkville last month after making waves all over the world. Their success can be attributed to a number of...
Victoire Boutique is a brand-new face on lower Ossington. But ask any fashion fan from Ottawa, and it's likely a name they'll already know. Victoire's two original boutiques, both located in...
Find a Fashion Store
Use the filters below to show just the fashion stores you want. Filter by category, neighbourhood or both.
Find By Category or Neighbourhood
Find Fashion Stores by Category
Find Fashion Stores by Neighbourhood
- Annex (24)
- Avenue and Lawrence (6)
- Bayview and Leaside (11)
- Beaches (9)
- Bloor West Village (12)
- Bloorcourt (9)
- Bloordale Village (4)
- Cabbagetown (7)
- Castlefield Design District (1)
- Chinatown (3)
- Church Wellesley Village (5)
- Corktown (8)
- Corso Italia (1)
- Danforth (18)
- Distillery District (12)
- Don Mills (2)
- Dundas West (23)
- East Chinatown (1)
- East York (1)
- Eglinton West (6)
- Etobicoke (5)
- Financial District (14)
- Forest Hill Village (4)
- Harbourfront (1)
- High Park (2)
- Junction (20)
- Junction Triangle (1)
- Kensington Market (23)
- King East (9)
- King West (25)
- Koreatown (7)
- Leslieville (17)
- Liberty Village (13)
- Little Italy (17)
- Markham (5)
- Mississauga (1)
- Mount Pleasant (12)
- North York (14)
- Ossington (21)
- Other (5)
- Parkdale (24)
- Queen West (64)
- Richmond Hill (3)
- Riverside (6)
- Roncesvalles Village (17)
- Rosedale (21)
- Scarborough (4)
- St. Clair West (5)
- Upper Beaches (1)
- West Queen West (73)
- Yonge & Bloor (3)
- Yonge & College (4)
- Yonge & Dundas (10)
- Yonge & Eglinton (46)
- Yonge & Lawrence (12)
- Yonge & St. Clair (8)
- Yonge & Wellesley (12)
- Yorkville (70)
Look up fashion stores on the go.
- Oliver Jewellery Iv been to the jewerly store several times Iv never "Sold" but have purchased several Pieces I'm very happy with the purchases Iv made they were caring and helpfull Iv...
- Imelda As a neighbourhood regular, and an occasional customer, I know Imelda and its staff to be well-regarded and deserving of their good reputation. It's unfortunate that the age of the...
- Studio Gang Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I truly appreciate your efforts and I am waiting for your next post thank you once again.
- Hair Code This place is great! Pavlo has been cutting my hair for over a year and does an excellent job.
- Felichia Bridal why did you buy a dress from them in the first place? instead of beckers bridal . just curious But to be fair, ...
- Felichia Bridal To all disgruntled brides, I am also a size 12 bride and I found my perfect gown at Felichia! We also had a wonderful bridal experience with the...
- Imelda I've been shopping at Imelda for 3 years now since we moved here from Vancouver and I was so delighted to find this store. I find the selection of styles...
- V by 69 Vintage (Queen St.) Get a FREE copy of The Ultimate Twitter Job Search Information in November 2014 by becoming a member of my job suggestions publication. With so many applications and so many...
- Branded Boutique They also may result in loss of body salts leading to a disturbance in the electrolyte balance. Free radicals are formed when oxygen molecules lose an electron, causing them to become...
- Garrison Bespoke A truly Bespoke suit should not Cost $900, it must cost much much more! It's the Haute Couture equivalent to men's suiting. If you're going to spend $5000 on a suit,...
- Felichia Bridal I had a horrible experience at this store. Just devastating. They were running late for my appointment, which is not a big deal, but it is bad that the store...
- Imelda Dear Imelda Fan, It's a pretty telling sign when a website is full of polar extreme reviews. Unfortunately glowing reviews from friends, relatives, staff and owners hiding behind internet anonymity...
- Imelda The customer service at Imelda is awful. Staff are ill humoured, disengaged and resentful. I have spent good money in there over the past few years but I...
- Fuss Hair Studio These could cap the overall hygiene you need to further uphold especially when affected skin part is already and obvioualy infected. Onne creme that you apply at night can address all...
- Contraband I love these! Toronto is awesome. They have some awesome occult clothing
- Hero Heroine BEST top salon for the money! My wife just got her hair cut and coloured by Anthony and I must say she has never looked better!I was floored when she...
- So Hip it Hurts Went there today - kick arse shop. Bought my 11 year old the coolest skate board and got great service. For an almost 50 year old guy in a suit...
- Her Majesty's Pleasure like so much of Toronto, it's all "trends" and that applies to restaurants, too. It's the "latest" and after a couple years it dies off. these people must...
- Urban Nails Dirty. I got my cuticles butchered and a fungal infection which was extremely unpleasant and painful. Also, the manager was rude to his staff. Disciplining and complaining to them I...
- Garrison's By The Park * k so might I as well throw some fuel on this fire.. Pamela.. Bathurst Street. In that Mens clothing store GOT STYLE.. She charges $60.. men make appointments...
- Her Majesty's Pleasure So happy this place opened in Toronto. I live half my time in toronto and half in NYC and I hope they open a location in NY soon. The...
- Lumieres de Baia This is officially the best place to buy bikinis all year long! I love this tiny store, they carry many styles and Brazilian brands. Their prices are also very reasonable....
- Her Majesty's Pleasure New fav place in Toronto!!! amazing cocktails. Best nail polish colour selection by far. Cant wait to go back for a girls night out.
- Her Majesty's Pleasure Who ever created this place is genius. The perfect date spot. The perfect gift. The most beautiful place in Toronto. I doubt very much this will...
- Her Majesty's Pleasure Finally. Something I expereince in most of my every hair salon and spas in Korean is opened in Canada. This kind of concept has been around for a while in...
- Her Majesty's Pleasure Please elaborate?
- Her Majesty's Pleasure I saw this place featured on the Wallpaper Mag blog. I went to the website (which could be the most uninformative website ever) filled in my email to receive more...
- Her Majesty's Pleasure what exactly do they do? i can't find any info on the services they do. or the pricing? ps. awesome website (lol)
- Her Majesty's Pleasure The service and the flow of services has serious issues. If only they spent as much time on the service side as they did with the look of it. I...
- Her Majesty's Pleasure This place may embody everything that is wrong with Toronto.
Most Commented On
- Navigate Space 246 Comments
- Fringe 127 Comments
- W Lifestyle 126 Comments
- Poor Little Rich Girl 114 Comments
- Coupe Bizzarre 105 Comments
- Grateful Head 96 Comments
- Parade 91 Comments
- Secrets From Your Sister 76 Comments
- Garrison's By The Park 75 Comments
- Steamworks 71 Comments
- Glam 70 Comments
- Onyx Barbers 68 Comments
- Amazing Party Store 67 Comments
- Brava Boutique 67 Comments
- Eyes on Church 55 Comments
- Ephin Apparel 55 Comments
- Brandy Melville 53 Comments
- I Barbieri 53 Comments
- Theatrix Costume House 51 Comments
- Bob + Paige 49 Comments
- Little London Barber Shop 44 Comments
- Suitsupply 44 Comments
- Ted's Style Shoppe 43 Comments
- Imelda 42 Comments
- Jinks Art Factory 42 Comments
- World Salon 41 Comments
- Timeless Apparel 41 Comments
- Humber Optical 40 Comments
- Fashionably Yours 40 Comments
- John Steinberg and Associates 39 Comments
- 10 places in Toronto to get free stuff on your birthday
- The top 10 Toronto athletes on Twitter
- The top 5 bakeries in Scarborough
- The 10 worst movies made in Toronto
- The top 10 unbuilt projects in Toronto
- The top 10 buildings lost to demolition in Toronto
- The top 10 Toronto viral videos of all time
- The top 10 moments in Toronto sports
- The top 10 barber supply shops in Toronto
- The top 10 places to buy a leather jacket in Toronto
- The top 10 independent magazines in Toronto
- The top 10 places to buy a cheap winter coat in Toronto
- What to expect at the 2014 Gentlemen's Expo in Toronto
- Shop thousands of designer pieces for $5 and up
- Holiday pop-up market to take over Union Station
- The top 10 fashion stylists in Toronto