Garrison Bespoke wants to help Toronto's men be their best-dressed selves. The bespoke suiting shop, tucked into a quiet building on Wellington just a stone's throw away from the Financial...
Get Fresh Company is a high-end streetwear store on Queen West and Portland that doesn't have a sign (yet) and likely, doesn't need one. The store sits in plain view...
Good Neighbour sells cool, casual clothing for men and women, quirky home goods and bath products, and a couple of art prints and greeting cards, all in an airy, friendly...
Saul's Beauty Shop on Dundas West specializes in spa treatments for non-spa people. If you've ever wanted to treat your skin to a facial, but been intimidated by the whole...
Axe & Hatchet Grooming Club runs in the family. Well, barbering runs in the family. "My old man was a barber, so I grew up in a barbershop," says an affable...
Cutler and Gross is a British luxury eyewear brand with a loyal following from the likes of Bono, Elton John, Kate Moss and Victoria Beckham. Founded in London by optometrists...
Gilding The Lily opened a week ago in a hidden-away space in the Distillery District. The fine-jewelry and accessory boutique is the pet project of Annie Jagger, an LA-based celebrity...
ManCave Barbers Lounge is at the intersection of a men's salon and a barbershop, created with the aim of being a cut above the rest. "We wanted to make it different...
Miraj Hammam is tucked away on the fifth floor of the Shangri-La Hotel Toronto. The Moroccan-inspired spa is notable for being one of two in North America to partner with...
Nomad is a veteran player in Toronto's burgeoning menswear game. The men's shop, which has been open in its current West Queen West space since 2010, has remained more elevated,...
In The Cut is the home of Justin Radam, the guy who keeps Kyle Lowry looking fresh on the court. One evening, a couple of months back, Radam closed up the...
Muttonhead, a Toronto-based unisex lifestyle brand best known for its premium fabrics and sharp, athletic-inspired designs, has opened a flagship retail store in the heart of Roncesvalles Village. "This store...
PRiMAALA is only six weeks old, but the Dundas West boutique is already poised to change the way Toronto thinks about plus size fashion, one impeccably-tailored pinstripe dress at a...
Black Toe Running is more than just a place to buy a pair of new sneakers. With a name that invokes all the gruesome idiosyncrasies that long distance runners suffer...
The Mad One Barber Shop is tucked away in Black Market Vintage's basement space on Queen West. If you walked quickly past the northeast corner of the store and didn't...
WANT Apothecary has opened its first Toronto boutique in Rosedale after almost three years of retail success in Montreal. Designed to feel like a 19th century pharmacy, the lifestyle stores...
Three Fates just set up shop in Philistine's old home in Parkdale - and it's picking up right where the previous tenant left off, packing the narrow storefront at 1394...
Fashion Crimes, a mecca for all things strange and sparkly, hardly needs an introduction. The spacious womenswear boutique once stood just east of Spadina Avenue on Queen St. West, its...
Odd Finds General Store is exactly what it sounds like: a homey space teeming with a hodgepodge of vintage treasures, knick-knacks, handmade apothecary, and - oddly enough - loose-leaf teas....
Print Vintage might be one of College and Ossington's best-kept secrets. Though Shelley Pulak's tiny vintage store has been located in the same spot for nearly 13 years, she says...
Find a Fashion Store
Use the filters below to show just the fashion stores you want. Filter by category, neighbourhood or both.
Find By Category or Neighbourhood
Find Fashion Stores by Category
Find Fashion Stores by Neighbourhood
- Annex (24)
- Avenue and Lawrence (6)
- Bayview and Leaside (11)
- Beaches (9)
- Bloor West Village (12)
- Bloorcourt (8)
- Bloordale Village (4)
- Cabbagetown (7)
- Castlefield Design District (1)
- Chinatown (3)
- Church Wellesley Village (5)
- Corktown (8)
- Corso Italia (1)
- Danforth (18)
- Distillery District (12)
- Don Mills (2)
- Dundas West (23)
- East Chinatown (1)
- East York (1)
- Eglinton West (6)
- Etobicoke (5)
- Financial District (14)
- Forest Hill Village (4)
- Harbourfront (1)
- High Park (2)
- Junction (20)
- Junction Triangle (1)
- Kensington Market (23)
- King East (9)
- King West (24)
- Koreatown (7)
- Leslieville (17)
- Liberty Village (13)
- Little Italy (17)
- Markham (5)
- Mississauga (1)
- Mount Pleasant (12)
- North York (14)
- Ossington (20)
- Other (5)
- Parkdale (24)
- Queen West (64)
- Richmond Hill (3)
- Riverside (6)
- Roncesvalles Village (17)
- Rosedale (21)
- Scarborough (4)
- St. Clair West (5)
- Upper Beaches (1)
- West Queen West (73)
- Yonge & Bloor (3)
- Yonge & College (4)
- Yonge & Dundas (10)
- Yonge & Eglinton (46)
- Yonge & Lawrence (12)
- Yonge & St. Clair (8)
- Yonge & Wellesley (12)
- Yorkville (70)
Look up fashion stores on the go.
- Garrison Bespoke Quite surprised at the negativity. First of all, if you're walking in there looking for a bargain or low price points, you probably should not be walking in there at...
- Eyes on Church Great service. Gorgeous eyewear. What more could you ask for? Thank you for the beautiful sunglasses ladies. I will definitely be back for more:)
- Garrison Bespoke Is this article a "review" or an ad? Sounds more like an ad to me. Also, the reason why men don't spend the "10,000 hours" worrying about how they look...
- Good Neighbour I visited the shop early this afternoon, and it is without a doubt beautiful, clean, and organized. As someone said previously, the owner has a great eye. I have no...
- Club MoSheTa Had my hair done here by Sun. I was a little nervous to start as the price was only $35 for a cut and style. But Sun is a real...
- Garrison Bespoke Hugo is German you twat, not italien
- Garrison Bespoke Every time I wear my Garrison suit I get crazy compliments. What does Hugo Boss know about Italian fashion? I've been going there for 5 years and trust every suggestion...
- Garrison Bespoke Funny how so many comments sound like endorsements for the company. How to tell a fake comment? They will only say amazing things and never give too many details, including...
- Garrison Bespoke My fiance bought his wedding suit here because several close friends recommended it. He wears suits often and has bought suits from all kinds of places, included Banana Republic and...
- Garrison Bespoke SuitSupply..... i second that bought a full canvas suit, Gorgeous fits me like a glove. $1200.00 great customer service also
- Garrison Bespoke Like to be in control, huh?
- Garrison Bespoke Marked up suits for those who don't know any better and have money to spend. For good quality stuff head to SuitSupply in Yorkville - unless you are very unusually...
- Garrison Bespoke I bought my wedding suit here in the Summer. Their staff greeted us promptly and gave us their full attention for our consultation. I opted for a bright...
- Garrison Bespoke My fiancé got his wedding suit here . I did the research and came to the conclusion this was the place to go for a great suit in Toronto.. Upon...
- Garrison Bespoke Been a client of Garrison for a couple of years. Always enjoy their recommendations and the face they take care of everything for me and keep me looking sharp. I...
- Garrison Bespoke I buy my suits at Honest Eds. best price and fit in toronto
- Garrison Bespoke I thought my incident here was an isolated one. Based on the comment above, i wasn't the only one given the bait and switch.
- Garrison Bespoke Purchased a couple of suits there. Realize that I can now find my fit off the shelf for a lot less with no loss of durability (their suits are...
- Garrison Bespoke Place isnt what it used to be. Nobody i know still goes.
- Garrison Bespoke BUYER BEWARE!
- Garrison Bespoke Eww, Hugo Boss.
- Garrison Bespoke I've had some clothing made here, as have some of my friends and family. Overall, you don't get what you pay for. I have off-the-rack shirts from banana republic that fit...
- Garrison Bespoke If you, too, want to look about as sharp as an Italian footballer, their basic suits start at $995. "That's perfect for someone starting their career, someone who might be...
- Playdead Cult I bought a original post before nuit Blanche it was a picture of mother Mary I think he got the idea from a picture in a frame was really cool...
- Bodega Thirteen Businesses have to make profit, or at least break even. A store with no clear target audience will fail. How many pieces of clothing, how many accessories, and...
- Get Fresh Company Jimmy Johnson made the name. Drake stole it
- Get Fresh Company I think I detect the hilarious sarcasm coming from the writer. Fun piece to read, but simply awful clothing.
- PRiMAALA Check out this post and the comments below it - there's lots of info there for plus-size men's fashion. :) http://www.blogto.com/fashion_style/2014/07/toronto_startup_wants_plus-size_men_to_dress_better/
- Get Fresh Company replete with blinged-out bullshit.
- Bodega Thirteen You need to understand a store to understand the angle they are taking. It's part of defining your position in the marketplace and the proposition to your customers. If you...
Most Commented On
- Navigate Space 246 Comments
- Fringe 127 Comments
- W Lifestyle 126 Comments
- Poor Little Rich Girl 114 Comments
- Coupe Bizzarre 105 Comments
- Grateful Head 96 Comments
- Parade 91 Comments
- Secrets From Your Sister 76 Comments
- Garrison's By The Park 74 Comments
- Steamworks 71 Comments
- Glam 70 Comments
- Onyx Barbers 68 Comments
- Brava Boutique 67 Comments
- Amazing Party Store 66 Comments
- Ephin Apparel 55 Comments
- Eyes on Church 54 Comments
- Brandy Melville 53 Comments
- I Barbieri 53 Comments
- Theatrix Costume House 51 Comments
- Bob + Paige 49 Comments
- Little London Barber Shop 44 Comments
- Ted's Style Shoppe 43 Comments
- Suitsupply 43 Comments
- Jinks Art Factory 42 Comments
- World Salon 41 Comments
- Timeless Apparel 41 Comments
- Humber Optical 40 Comments
- John Steinberg and Associates 39 Comments
- Ruins 39 Comments
- Fashionably Yours 39 Comments
- 10 places in Toronto to get free stuff on your birthday
- The top 10 Toronto athletes on Twitter
- The top 5 bakeries in Scarborough
- The 10 worst movies made in Toronto
- The top 10 unbuilt projects in Toronto
- The top 10 buildings lost to demolition in Toronto
- The top 10 Toronto viral videos of all time
- The top 10 moments in Toronto sports
- How to do Toronto Fashion Week without an invite
- Toronto Fashion Week S/S 2015 preview
- Anthropologie moving into church on Queen Street
- The top 10 online stores for beauty products in Toronto
- Swedish fashion chain J. Lindeberg coming to Toronto
- Menswear brand gives TFC merch a new look
- Massive designer warehouse sale coming to Toronto
- Stollerys to close after 114 years at Yonge & Bloor