Collab Co. is a new women's clothing boutique that is a product of the combined forces of two Toronto independent fashion businesses: Kasha Milewski's Deluxe (formerly at 793 Queen St....
Zumel & Co is finding a niche for itself on West Queen West. Located right across from Trinity Bellwoods Park, it's a great spot for snatching up passing picnickers and...
Klaxon Howl has packed its duffel bags after a two-year stint at Queen and Manning, and headed for home - its previous location, located less than a block away. According to...
MADE Clothing Co. is a made-to-measure and bespoke tailoring studio worthy of every Toronto man's attention. To find it, you need take an elevator up to the fifth floor of...
Jonathan + Olivia is an Ossington staple. Having been open for six years in Toronto after a successful debut in Vancouver, the boutique has established itself as a go-to for...
Textur Studio is putting graffiti on the walls of a new Dundas St. East condo. There are also colourful abstract paintings, black and white photographs of musicians, and quirky reclaimed...
Oak + Fort is a minimalist's dream. Crisp white walls and a spacious shop house neatly organized racks of beautiful fabrics and cuts, all unfussy and - surprisingly - all...
Palm Sunday is the result of a beautiful transformation. The salon had a previous life as the Saloon until owners and stylists Kat Marcus and Ronnie Dag decided last year...
May28th watches are more than just timepieces; they're a fun and affordable accessory for the sartorially-minded. Fun, fashion-forward guys and girls around the world have embraced the Toronto line's bold,...
Black Market Vintage is the punk rock granddaddy of Toronto vintage stores, both in age - at 34 years young - and in sheer size. Toronto's tinsel-and-string-lights-coated temple to all...
Loding is a new brand to many Toronto shoppers, but for a few jet-setting menswear lovers, walking into the store's first North American location in Yorkville will be like stepping...
Heel Boy has opened its second Toronto location in the Distillery District, adding to the neighbourhood's growing lineup of retail stores. "I like what the Distillery is trying to do -...
Suitsupply, a Dutch menswear brand, opened its first Canadian store in Yorkville last month after making waves all over the world. Their success can be attributed to a number of...
Victoire Boutique is a brand-new face on lower Ossington. But ask any fashion fan from Ottawa, and it's likely a name they'll already know. Victoire's two original boutiques, both located in...
Bellwoods Barbers are the new kids on the haircutting block, offering quality fades and hard parts. Having been open under a month, they're already having trouble keeping up with the...
Young & Tae might be situated on Queen Street (a.k.a. a hub for the best shoe stores in Toronto), but it isn't your average women's footwear boutique. You can tell...
Freedom Clothing Collective goes way past clothing. The cozy Bloor West boutique, just west of Ossington, is stocked to the ceiling with all manner of handcrafted goods, made with a...
Squint Eyewear is making inroads into midtown Toronto after a decade of supplying Oakville residents with fashion-forward, high-end eyewear. The second store in the Squint family is now occupying what...
Lost & Found on Ossington is version 2.0 of their now-closed boutique on Dundas West. The menswear/coffee shop hybrid is just as down-to-earth as before - white walls, exposed brick,...
Salt Chuck is a style destination specializing in effortless cool, casual (without being sloppy) men's apparel — and specifically underwear. Rather than boring "tighty whities" that deserve to be hidden...
Find a Fashion Store
Use the filters below to show just the fashion stores you want. Filter by category, neighbourhood or both.
Find By Category or Neighbourhood
Find Fashion Stores by Category
Find Fashion Stores by Neighbourhood
- Annex (23)
- Avenue and Lawrence (6)
- Bayview and Leaside (11)
- Beaches (10)
- Bloor West Village (9)
- Bloorcourt (7)
- Bloordale Village (2)
- Cabbagetown (7)
- Castlefield Design District (1)
- Chinatown (3)
- Church Wellesley Village (5)
- Corktown (8)
- Corso Italia (1)
- Danforth (17)
- Distillery District (12)
- Don Mills (2)
- Dundas West (20)
- East Chinatown (1)
- East York (1)
- Eglinton West (6)
- Etobicoke (5)
- Financial District (14)
- Forest Hill Village (4)
- Harbourfront (1)
- High Park (1)
- Junction (11)
- Kensington Market (22)
- King East (7)
- King West (24)
- Koreatown (7)
- Leslieville (16)
- Liberty Village (13)
- Little Italy (18)
- Markham (5)
- Mississauga (1)
- Mount Pleasant (12)
- North York (14)
- Ossington (20)
- Other (5)
- Parkdale (23)
- Queen West (62)
- Richmond Hill (3)
- Riverside (6)
- Roncesvalles Village (15)
- Rosedale (21)
- Scarborough (3)
- St. Clair West (5)
- Upper Beaches (1)
- West Queen West (71)
- Yonge & Bloor (1)
- Yonge & College (1)
- Yonge & Dundas (8)
- Yonge & Eglinton (45)
- Yonge & Lawrence (11)
- Yonge & St. Clair (7)
- Yonge & Wellesley (5)
- Yorkville (69)
Look up fashion stores on the go.
- Mad One Barber Shop I've been here twice now, each time having been last resort. This is hands down the worst barbershop experience I've encountered in all my years getting cuts..literally avoid at all costs. I'm...
- Mad One Barber Shop Every time I get a haircut from here I get some comment about how good my hair looks or get asked where I got it done(I always get a fade)....
- World Salon I had my first visit to Wold Salon a couple of weeks ago and had such a wonderful experience! The salon is beautifully laid out and the staff were all...
- Gilding The Lily Wow, have to agree on the comments made by the following people regarding Eya's first comment. I too am an artist and it is trully sad that someone has to...
- Longboard Living Looks really nice shop, but too far from my home. :(
- The Store on Queen Mind as well do porn to sell a couple of clothes. These girls are disgusting and a shame for human kind. No better than the Kardashians.
- Little London Barber Shop I've been going to LLBS for almost a year now and makes me realize that my whole life i should've been coming here. Aside from always giving me a good...
- Noir Nail Bar I have visited The Noir Nail Bar in torronto. I liked the services and that is why when ever i visit Torronto, I donot wait to get my nails colorful.
- Becker's Bridals I had the BEST experience here!! Amazing salespeople (who never forced me to go over my budget, gave me multiple fittings, etc) and were unbelieveably flexible!! The only store in...
- Coupe Bizzarre WOW just what I was looking for. Came here by searching for .
- Champagne and Cupcakes This store is one of my favourites on Queen west! They have the most unique costume jewellery and always have new items in the store. They have great sale items...2...
- Hollow Ground Barber Shop And seriously quit the bitching. It is a busy place because it is a good place. Write your damn name down and go do something in the meantime it should...
- Hollow Ground Barber Shop Anybody know what happened to the guy who used to work here less than a year ago? He was tall kinda big asian guy with sort of long hair, usually...
- Loft Hair Lounge ABOUT US Come hang out, relax, get your hair done. You're always welcome, it's your salon. Specialties We offer the best techniques and are most up to date in beauty and...
- B to B Maternity Love this store! I found their website and will definitely be making more purchases. I placed my order one day and it arrived the next (and I live...
- Gotstyle Sept 2013 I went to KORRY' to buy a suit cause had to attend a family event in the UK . At KORRY' the sales person was rude &...
- Elmwood Spa I was looking for a SPA for my wife for her birthday and I was about to book a whole day for a couples treatment. After reading so many...
- Collab Co. I think the shop is adorable and amazing. Personally been there. Check out for items like those at redneedleshop.com Experience the future of shopping today :)
- Hollow Ground Barber Shop I would stay far away from Hollow Ground. I've been in once and called twice, been turned away every time. I'm talking anywhere from 3-4 hours from close. When I...
- Gilding The Lily I have read a little post about the place in Saturday's Globe and I know/feel I already love it.Just checked the website,very edgy, beautiful in its simplicity, cool and chic...
- Gilding The Lily Ms. Jagger's store is absolutely stunning, it is a most welcome addition to Toronto. The comments by Eya are most definitely uncalled for, the pieces of jewellery in Gilding...
- The Workroom Karyn is lovely, always welcoming and remembers my name. Some of the staff are also very attentive however there have been times as recently as this past winter when...
- Navigate Space Niki, Thank you! I am happy that you had a great experience at navigate with Jo. She is somethin' special...We are all looking forward to your next visit. Be well....
- I Barbieri Hello Anthony,my name is Nick,and I am originally from Toronto living in Athens,Greece.I grew up in Toronto and remember all of the nice friendly old barber shops,like yours whose specialty...
- Linus Inc. I'd been searching a long while for a salon that was both affordable and could handle my really curly hair. My girlfriend had been going to see Luc forever, and...
- World Salon I recently had the pleasure of visiting World Salon for my monthly hair cut. The environment was clean, bright and open with floor to ceiling windows. I was greeted in a...
- Linus Inc. Went to Linus Inc. last weekend to get my hair done and I have to say that Luke is AMAZING! My hair had grown out quite a bit since...
- Soop Soop Such a fabulous store, cool selection and vibe. Christina is really nice and welcoming. You feel super comfortable going in there and talking about more than just clothes.
- The Kind Exchange Staff at the recently opened Bloordale store are a bit rude-they should work on their customer service skills.
- Cooney for Hair I mean hair happiness and atelier may someone mentioned above
Most Commented On
- Navigate Space 246 Comments
- Fringe 127 Comments
- W Lifestyle 126 Comments
- Poor Little Rich Girl 114 Comments
- Coupe Bizzarre 105 Comments
- Grateful Head 96 Comments
- Parade 91 Comments
- Secrets From Your Sister 76 Comments
- Garrison's By The Park 74 Comments
- Glam 70 Comments
- Steamworks 69 Comments
- Onyx Barbers 68 Comments
- Brava Boutique 67 Comments
- Amazing Party Store 65 Comments
- Ephin Apparel 55 Comments
- Eyes on Church 53 Comments
- Brandy Melville 53 Comments
- I Barbieri 52 Comments
- Theatrix Costume House 48 Comments
- Bob + Paige 48 Comments
- The Store on Queen 44 Comments
- Ted's Style Shoppe 43 Comments
- Little London Barber Shop 42 Comments
- Jinks Art Factory 42 Comments
- Suitsupply 42 Comments
- I Miss You 41 Comments
- Timeless Apparel 41 Comments
- World Salon 40 Comments
- Humber Optical 40 Comments
- John Steinberg and Associates 39 Comments
- 10 places in Toronto to get free stuff on your birthday
- The top 10 Toronto athletes on Twitter
- The top 5 bakeries in Scarborough
- The 10 worst movies made in Toronto
- The top 10 unbuilt projects in Toronto
- The top 10 buildings lost to demolition in Toronto
- The top 10 Toronto viral videos of all time
- The top 10 moments in Toronto sports
- The top 5 cheap designer menswear stores in Toronto
- Street Style: King East vs. King West
- The top 10 cruelty free makeup & cosmetics in Toronto
- Indie furniture marketplace pops up in Toronto
- Massive vintage clothing archive for sale in Toronto
- The top 5 makeup artist and design schools in Toronto
- Bad Boy to open store in Honest Ed's
- Is this the best Toronto T-shirt ever?