Collab Co. is a new women's clothing boutique that is a product of the combined forces of two Toronto independent fashion businesses: Kasha Milewski's Deluxe (formerly at 793 Queen St....
Zumel & Co is finding a niche for itself on West Queen West. Located right across from Trinity Bellwoods Park, it's a great spot for snatching up passing picnickers and...
Klaxon Howl has packed its duffel bags after a two-year stint at Queen and Manning, and headed for home - its previous location, located less than a block away. According to...
MADE Clothing Co. is a made-to-measure and bespoke tailoring studio worthy of every Toronto man's attention. To find it, you need take an elevator up to the fifth floor of...
Jonathan + Olivia is an Ossington staple. Having been open for six years in Toronto after a successful debut in Vancouver, the boutique has established itself as a go-to for...
Textur Studio is putting graffiti on the walls of a new Dundas St. East condo. There are also colourful abstract paintings, black and white photographs of musicians, and quirky reclaimed...
Oak + Fort is a minimalist's dream. Crisp white walls and a spacious shop house neatly organized racks of beautiful fabrics and cuts, all unfussy and - surprisingly - all...
Palm Sunday is the result of a beautiful transformation. The salon had a previous life as the Saloon until owners and stylists Kat Marcus and Ronnie Dag decided last year...
May28th watches are more than just timepieces; they're a fun and affordable accessory for the sartorially-minded. Fun, fashion-forward guys and girls around the world have embraced the Toronto line's bold,...
Black Market Vintage is the punk rock granddaddy of Toronto vintage stores, both in age - at 34 years young - and in sheer size. Toronto's tinsel-and-string-lights-coated temple to all...
Loding is a new brand to many Toronto shoppers, but for a few jet-setting menswear lovers, walking into the store's first North American location in Yorkville will be like stepping...
Heel Boy has opened its second Toronto location in the Distillery District, adding to the neighbourhood's growing lineup of retail stores. "I like what the Distillery is trying to do -...
Suitsupply, a Dutch menswear brand, opened its first Canadian store in Yorkville last month after making waves all over the world. Their success can be attributed to a number of...
Victoire Boutique is a brand-new face on lower Ossington. But ask any fashion fan from Ottawa, and it's likely a name they'll already know. Victoire's two original boutiques, both located in...
Bellwoods Barbers are the new kids on the haircutting block, offering quality fades and hard parts. Having been open under a month, they're already having trouble keeping up with the...
Young & Tae might be situated on Queen Street (a.k.a. a hub for the best shoe stores in Toronto), but it isn't your average women's footwear boutique. You can tell...
Freedom Clothing Collective goes way past clothing. The cozy Bloor West boutique, just west of Ossington, is stocked to the ceiling with all manner of handcrafted goods, made with a...
Squint Eyewear is making inroads into midtown Toronto after a decade of supplying Oakville residents with fashion-forward, high-end eyewear. The second store in the Squint family is now occupying what...
Lost & Found on Ossington is version 2.0 of their now-closed boutique on Dundas West. The menswear/coffee shop hybrid is just as down-to-earth as before - white walls, exposed brick,...
Salt Chuck is a style destination specializing in effortless cool, casual (without being sloppy) men's apparel — and specifically underwear. Rather than boring "tighty whities" that deserve to be hidden...
Find a Fashion Store
Use the filters below to show just the fashion stores you want. Filter by category, neighbourhood or both.
Find By Category or Neighbourhood
Find Fashion Stores by Category
Find Fashion Stores by Neighbourhood
- Annex (21)
- Avenue and Lawrence (6)
- Bayview and Leaside (11)
- Beaches (7)
- Bloor West Village (9)
- Bloorcourt (7)
- Bloordale Village (4)
- Cabbagetown (7)
- Castlefield Design District (1)
- Chinatown (3)
- Church Wellesley Village (5)
- Corktown (8)
- Corso Italia (1)
- Danforth (17)
- Distillery District (12)
- Don Mills (2)
- Dundas West (20)
- East Chinatown (1)
- East York (1)
- Eglinton West (6)
- Etobicoke (5)
- Financial District (14)
- Forest Hill Village (4)
- Harbourfront (1)
- High Park (1)
- Junction (11)
- Kensington Market (22)
- King East (7)
- King West (24)
- Koreatown (8)
- Leslieville (16)
- Liberty Village (13)
- Little Italy (18)
- Markham (5)
- Mississauga (1)
- Mount Pleasant (12)
- North York (14)
- Ossington (20)
- Other (5)
- Parkdale (23)
- Queen West (59)
- Richmond Hill (3)
- Riverside (6)
- Roncesvalles Village (15)
- Rosedale (21)
- Scarborough (3)
- St. Clair West (5)
- Upper Beaches (1)
- West Queen West (65)
- Yonge & Bloor (1)
- Yonge & College (1)
- Yonge & Dundas (8)
- Yonge & Eglinton (45)
- Yonge & Lawrence (11)
- Yonge & St. Clair (7)
- Yonge & Wellesley (5)
- Yorkville (69)
Look up fashion stores on the go.
- Collab Co. I think the shop is adorable and amazing. Personally been there. Check out for items like those at redneedleshop.com Experience the future of shopping today :)
- Hollow Ground Barber Shop I would stay far away from Hollow Ground. I've been in once and called twice, been turned away every time. I'm talking anywhere from 3-4 hours from close. When I...
- Gilding The Lily I have read a little post about the place in Saturday's Globe and I know/feel I already love it.Just checked the website,very edgy, beautiful in its simplicity, cool and chic...
- Gilding The Lily Ms. Jagger's store is absolutely stunning, it is a most welcome addition to Toronto. The comments by Eya are most definitely uncalled for, the pieces of jewellery in Gilding...
- The Workroom Karyn is lovely, always welcoming and remembers my name. Some of the staff are also very attentive however there have been times as recently as this past winter when...
- Navigate Space Niki, Thank you! I am happy that you had a great experience at navigate with Jo. She is somethin' special...We are all looking forward to your next visit. Be well....
- I Barbieri Hello Anthony,my name is Nick,and I am originally from Toronto living in Athens,Greece.I grew up in Toronto and remember all of the nice friendly old barber shops,like yours whose specialty...
- Linus Inc. I'd been searching a long while for a salon that was both affordable and could handle my really curly hair. My girlfriend had been going to see Luc forever, and...
- World Salon I recently had the pleasure of visiting World Salon for my monthly hair cut. The environment was clean, bright and open with floor to ceiling windows. I was greeted in a...
- Linus Inc. Went to Linus Inc. last weekend to get my hair done and I have to say that Luke is AMAZING! My hair had grown out quite a bit since...
- Soop Soop Such a fabulous store, cool selection and vibe. Christina is really nice and welcoming. You feel super comfortable going in there and talking about more than just clothes.
- The Kind Exchange Staff at the recently opened Bloordale store are a bit rude-they should work on their customer service skills.
- Cooney for Hair I mean hair happiness and atelier may someone mentioned above
- Cooney for Hair tried both, neither is good
- Minh Chau Optical Made myself an eye appointment 2 weeks ago and on my way I was running an hour+ early so I was browsing optical stores on queen st,walked up spadina...
- Bellwoods Barbers if you're a girl looking to get a really short cut from here will they do it?
- Hero Heroine I just got my hair coloured Today and it was an amazing experience. The Owner was nothing but nice and even helped me to find a colour that was right...
- Angst Salon I have fallen in love with the hair cut & style of LUCY WORSLEY (English anthropologist) - to me it says "quirky and artistic". (I can email you some photos...
- World Salon I followed Micah Terry from Salon Solis to World Salon because I love the job he does so much! Every time I get my hair cut by Micah, the experiences...
- EKO (Yonge St.) HI, I AM PHILIPPE DOPELT FROM BIJOUX VANSY IN MONTREAL. I IMPORTED HIGH END FASHION JEWELERY, LIKE PEARL, JADE, AGATHE...
- Elmwood Spa Hi All thank you for your reviews, I will be staying away from this spay. I am looking for a package for my wife and the reviews are a...
- Amazing Party Store I am extremely impressed with your writing skills and also with the layout on your weblog. Is this a paid theme or did you customize it yourself? Anyway keep up the excellent...
- Diaper-eez Apply a white base to your child's face paint with a long moustache is shown and you can adjust it up and down all the time.
- Ferre Sposa Was you store once located at eglington and the 401??
- Bob + Paige Salon I was slightly disappointed when I went to this salon. I got my prom hair done here. All I got done was a pretty simple braid with some height on...
- Onyx Barbers Please. The best to me are Cut Creator 2 at Midland and Eglinton. Lee is the man there.
- ManCave Barbers Lounge Had my hair cut there today. Excellent service, friendly staff, spacious environment. The barber who cut my hair (Javier) did a spectacular job, and made it look easy. As for...
- Secrets From Your Sister Wow. I was recently there and SFYS is just as bad as the bad reviews say. Their staff is rude and snobby. They push bras on you...
- Hogtown Extreme Sports I'm an older guy new to skateboarding again after quite a few years and dropped by to get some help with a new complete. Feeling a little intimidated I walked in...
- I Miss You heard Lady Gaga made a special trip to this store - can't be that bad.
Most Commented On
- Navigate Space 246 Comments
- Fringe 127 Comments
- W Lifestyle 126 Comments
- Poor Little Rich Girl 114 Comments
- Coupe Bizzarre 104 Comments
- Grateful Head 96 Comments
- Parade 91 Comments
- Secrets From Your Sister 76 Comments
- Garrison's By The Park 74 Comments
- Glam 70 Comments
- Steamworks 69 Comments
- Onyx Barbers 68 Comments
- Brava Boutique 67 Comments
- Amazing Party Store 65 Comments
- Ephin Apparel 55 Comments
- Eyes on Church 53 Comments
- Brandy Melville 53 Comments
- I Barbieri 52 Comments
- Theatrix Costume House 48 Comments
- Bob + Paige 48 Comments
- Ted's Style Shoppe 43 Comments
- The Store on Queen 43 Comments
- Jinks Art Factory 42 Comments
- Suitsupply 42 Comments
- I Miss You 41 Comments
- Little London Barber Shop 41 Comments
- Timeless Apparel 41 Comments
- Humber Optical 40 Comments
- World Salon 39 Comments
- John Steinberg and Associates 39 Comments
- 10 places in Toronto to get free stuff on your birthday
- The top 10 Toronto athletes on Twitter
- The top 5 bakeries in Scarborough
- The 10 worst movies made in Toronto
- The top 10 unbuilt projects in Toronto
- The top 10 buildings lost to demolition in Toronto
- The top 10 Toronto viral videos of all time
- The top 10 moments in Toronto sports
- Bad Boy to open store in Honest Ed's
- Is this the best Toronto T-shirt ever?
- Street Style: 30 looks from Toronto's Chinatown
- New Toronto T-shirt brand helps feed kids in need
- The top 5 fashion non-profits in Toronto
- U.S. shoe chain DSW coming to Toronto
- The top 10 places to get your makeup done in Toronto
- 10 fun ways to get a new look this summer in Toronto