In Vintage We Trust turned online success into a storefront, opening its doors to the public December 2014. Chantal Varela and Josh Roter live, breathe, and revel in vintage clothing....
Indochino has brought its online custom-suiting system to a two-floor space on King West. The showroom, which began life as a pop-up last year, brings the online retailer and its...
Rod, Gun & Barbers opened its doors in the Junction last September about five weeks after owner Jeff James found the space. He immediately started with extensive renovations. "All my stuff...
H2O Float Spa is the place you need to go if you're one of those people always lamenting that "you just need to get away from it all." Upon arriving...
Jackrabbit Salon on Dundas fits perfectly into the growing creative community between Ossington and Dufferin. Amidst cozy storefronts in the tight knit area of Little Portugal, the relationship between the...
Saje Natural Wellness on Queen St. West is the Toronto flagship store for the B.C.-based purveyor of all-natural body and wellness products. It's by no means the first Toronto location,...
Anthropologie recently opened up a new store location at 751 Queen St. West. Adding to the chain's existing Toronto locations at Yorkville, Yorkdale and the Shops at Don Mills, at...
96 Tears Vintage has a new home in Parkdale after stints at pop-up locations in the Annex, then up the street at 1550 Queen St. West. The nomadic vintage shop,...
Good Day Hairshop is Kensington's answer to a modern salon and barbershop, where the only thing with attitude is your hair when they're done with it. Even in a bustling...
Her Majesty's Pleasure is a destination spot for women before a night out on the town, hence the somewhat cheesy - yet very fitting - name. The King West space...
Trevor Odho Studio is the first salon owned by the eponymous hairstylist, who's finally struck out on his own after 12 years in the hair industry. His work history reads...
Bodega Thirteen is a clothing retailer meets furniture upholsterer meets magazine shop meets art gallery on Dundas West - and if it sounds busy, it's because it is. But in...
The Cure Apothecary, Queen West's latest in all-natural beauty boutiques, is a haven for the city's eco-maniac skincare buffs. The newly opened shop--replacing TSOQ's former location--is an organic-only zone stocked...
Holt Renfrew Men is the brand-new, much-anticipated standalone menswear shop opened by Holt Renfrew. Located in the former Roots flagship on Bloor St., just half a block away from the...
Latre Art + Style is a brand-new fashion and decor shop in the Junction that fuses owner Brian Vu's military-influenced unisex clothing with vintage army gear, found objects from Africa,...
Opelle, a homegrown handbag line, strikes a balance between everyday style and luxurious materials. For the past five years, designer Amy Malcolm has been quietly producing the leather pieces out...
Zumel & Co is finding a niche for itself on West Queen West. Located right across from Trinity Bellwoods Park, it's a great spot for snatching up passing picnickers and...
Klaxon Howl has packed its duffel bags after a two-year stint at Queen and Manning, and headed for home - its previous location, located less than a block away. According to...
MADE Clothing Co. is a made-to-measure and bespoke tailoring studio worthy of every Toronto man's attention. To find it, you need take an elevator up to the fifth floor of...
Jonathan + Olivia is an Ossington staple. Having been open for six years in Toronto after a successful debut in Vancouver, the boutique has established itself as a go-to for...
Find a Fashion Store
Use the filters below to show just the fashion stores you want. Filter by category, neighbourhood or both.
Find By Category or Neighbourhood
Find Fashion Stores by Category
Find Fashion Stores by Neighbourhood
- Annex (24)
- Avenue and Lawrence (9)
- Bayview and Leaside (11)
- Beaches (9)
- Bloor West Village (12)
- Bloorcourt (9)
- Bloordale Village (4)
- Cabbagetown (8)
- Castlefield Design District (2)
- Chinatown (3)
- Church Wellesley Village (5)
- Corktown (10)
- Corso Italia (5)
- Danforth (25)
- Distillery District (13)
- Don Mills (2)
- Dundas West (25)
- East Chinatown (2)
- East York (2)
- Eglinton West (10)
- Etobicoke (7)
- Financial District (18)
- Forest Hill Village (4)
- Harbourfront (1)
- High Park (2)
- Junction (20)
- Junction Triangle (3)
- Kensington Market (23)
- King East (9)
- King West (28)
- Koreatown (8)
- Leslieville (18)
- Liberty Village (14)
- Little Italy (17)
- Markham (5)
- Mississauga (1)
- Mount Pleasant (11)
- North York (15)
- Ossington (23)
- Other (4)
- Parkdale (25)
- Queen West (67)
- Richmond Hill (3)
- Riverside (7)
- Roncesvalles Village (18)
- Rosedale (22)
- Scarborough (8)
- St. Clair West (6)
- Upper Beaches (1)
- West Queen West (74)
- Yonge & Bloor (3)
- Yonge & College (4)
- Yonge & Dundas (12)
- Yonge & Eglinton (50)
- Yonge & Lawrence (17)
- Yonge & St. Clair (9)
- Yonge & Wellesley (12)
- Yorkville (78)
Look up fashion stores on the go.
- Spa My Blend by Clarins Great place
- Reflections Vintage and Antiques Dear Valued Customers, As you know, we have been working very diligently in the transition to our new store location at 839 Gerrard Street East. We are very excited about this...
- Mark Lash GOLD BUSINESS OFFER Hello dear Apologies if this is not the best way to contact you about letting you know that we are looking for buyers or anyone interested to be exporting...
- Jessica Cosmetic Nail and Beauty Supplies Good Day Dear Sir/ madam, With pleasure we would like to introduce you "LENOX Surgical instruments" a joint virtue of East Asia Surgical, EA beauty & House of Dental Tech. LENOX...
- Klaxon Howl Gaining dominance in either is relatively cheap and quick at present and companies that react quickly are likely to be able too reap rich rewards and grow intrinsically owing to...
- Fresh Collective Ƭhis is my first time ρay a visit at here and i am genuinelү happy to read all at alohe placе.
- Studio 180 Hair Design Got my hair done there and I left feeling violated. Hair was much shorter than I had asked for and I was charged over $45 for the pleasure. Would NOT...
- MADE Clothing Co. Asking questions are truly good thing if you are not understanding something totally, however this article presents nice understanding even.
- Get Fresh Company Hi, yup this piece of writing is really pleasant and I have learned lot of things from it on the topic of blogging. thanks.
- Garrison Bespoke I was a customer of their's for about a year, having ordered about four shirts over the span of a year. The price is good, but the quality of the...
- Her Majesty's Pleasure Thanks , I have recently been looking for info approximately this subject for a while and yours is the best I have came upon till now. But, what in regards...
- HazelLily I was very disappointed and saddened to read that you carry rabbit fur and raccoon fur items. If you knew how these poor animals were treated and killed you...
- Oliver Jewellery I want to post about my experience at the Pickering location this afternoon. I was inquiring about the worth of my parents' wedding bands and was instantly shut down by...
- West Salon and Spa Love this place! Have tried a variety of their services over the years and still a fan. Definitely recommend checking this place out :)
- Moms To Be and More The avant-garde design make suspender trousers to be fashionable. Avoid anything gaudy; look for a color that sets off your eye color or skin tone. Wearing jeans, a jacket and a helmet...
- Hoi Bo Lovely bags.
- Onyx Barbers I decided to try onyx out cus a coworker of mine told me to. I have pretty long hair to start with that reached my jawline before my haircut but...
- 96 Tears Vintage Looking forward to browsing and shopping in this new addition to our great neighbourhood! As a regular at Easy restaurant across the street, this is an added bonus!
- In Vintage We Trust Worth going into this place just to hear the dude in charge dish out his insane knowledge of sports wear. Not to mention to see his awesome outfits. I've never...
- The Fitting Room You people are terrifying. I've been there 3 times and everyone was super sweet and talented to boot.
- 96 Tears Vintage I cannot wait to check this out! I know the leather Chris creates is spectacular! Well done cheeky look on the street!
- The Fitting Room Why does a barbershop have a Creative Director?... that's the stupidest thing I've ever heard... a barber shop is about the last thing needing a creative director... and what did...
- In Vintage We Trust It's great having a shop like IVWT open up in Parkdale. Josh and Chantal's store has a great look which really adds to the street. I've picked...
- Bluboho Jewelry (Yonge St.) Horrible Customer Service from this store - I definitely do not recommend after my experience with them
- The Fitting Room From the guy that brought you 1 "♥" TO and Shuffle Party... Toronto's two wackest, mainstream endeavors of all time... comes a barber shop charging salon prices... but wait! They...
- rapp optical I did not have good experience there. They are condescending. I did not enjoy the experience at all. Do not recommend
- Haute Classics Amazing things here. I am very happy to see your post. Thanks so much and I am looking ahead to contact you. Will you kindly drop me a e-mail?
- Fake Beauty The people in the place are as the name suggests FAKE. Horrible
- The Fitting Room FIRST TINGS FIRST (I have gotten my hair cut by Brian a couple of times in differenct locations) This is just my opinion and not an attack.. 1. Brock I know...
- The Fitting Room People are quick to pass judgement, because these blog posts are a "promo" for a business and we're gonna comment on them. That's what blogs, and discussion rooms are for....
Most Commented On
- Navigate Space 246 Comments
- Fringe 128 Comments
- W Lifestyle 126 Comments
- Poor Little Rich Girl 114 Comments
- Coupe Bizzarre 107 Comments
- Grateful Head 97 Comments
- Parade 91 Comments
- Secrets From Your Sister 77 Comments
- Garrison's By The Park 76 Comments
- Steamworks 72 Comments
- Onyx Barbers 71 Comments
- Glam 70 Comments
- Amazing Party Store 67 Comments
- Brava Boutique 67 Comments
- Eyes on Church 57 Comments
- Ephin Apparel 55 Comments
- Brandy Melville 55 Comments
- I Barbieri 54 Comments
- Theatrix Costume House 53 Comments
- Bob + Paige 49 Comments
- Little London Barber Shop 45 Comments
- Suitsupply 44 Comments
- Ted's Style Shoppe 43 Comments
- Imelda 42 Comments
- Jinks Art Factory 42 Comments
- The Nite Owl 42 Comments
- Rod, Gun & Barbers 42 Comments
- World Salon 41 Comments
- Timeless Apparel 41 Comments
- Humber Optical 40 Comments
- The Best Furniture Stores in Toronto
- The Best Poutine in Toronto
- The Best Indoor Swimming Pools in Toronto
- The Best Shawarma in Toronto
- The Best Salvage and Reclaimed Furniture in Toronto
- The Best Pakistani Restaurants in Toronto
- The Best Antique Stores in Toronto
- The Best Bridesmaid Dresses in Toronto
- 10 places in Toronto to get free stuff on your birthday
- The top 10 Toronto athletes on Twitter
- The top 5 bakeries in Scarborough
- The 10 worst movies made in Toronto
- The top 10 unbuilt projects in Toronto
- The top 10 buildings lost to demolition in Toronto
- The top 10 Toronto viral videos of all time
- The top 10 moments in Toronto sports
- Rob Ford's crack confession tie sells for $16K
- The top 25 nail salons in Toronto by neighbourhood
- The top 10 custom & made to measure suits in Toronto
- UK retailer Reiss to open first Canadian store in Toronto
- Toronto startup makes ordering custom dresses easy
- The top 10 stores for windows and doors in Toronto
- The top 10 kitchen and bathroom tile stores in Toronto
- The top 5 furniture consignment stores in Toronto