Blue Button Shop opened last week in Dundas West as a way for owner Brian Cheuk to bring a bit of Japan to Toronto. But, instead of the loud, youthful...
John Fluevog Shoes' new spot at the Distillery District is draped in history, and although the shoe retailer can somewhat relate, their design aesthetic is a tad (read: a lot)...
Doll Factory by Damzels has hit Roncesvalles after many years fulfilling the needs of modern day pin-up girls at their Leslieville boutique. The store's hardwood floors, warm lighting, and hot...
Elevator, the latest shop to pop up near Queen and Dufferin, opened its doors to the neighborhood this past month, offering a dose of Savile Row-lite for the Parkdale set....
Craft and Guile opened about two weeks ago in the former home of the George Brown Nail and Make-Up School, and its sleek grey-with-white-trim interior was handled entirely by its...
Blossom Lounge opened around two months ago, and is rather hard to spot on a simple meander through the Distillery District's cobblestone streets, with virtually no streetside presence. Located inside...
The Make Den Sewing Studio recently relocated from within 69 Vintage Collective to a new location at 1244 Bloor Street West, providing a bright and crafty addition to Bloordale's streetscape....
Body Blitz (East) is the just like the original Body Blitz, just a little bit larger and more accessible for the east-end tranquillity-seeker. Body Blitz has long been on my list...
Lift Salon and Spa has moved into its new digs... right beside an auto shop. Yes, beyond the rows of stacked tires and signs for muffler repair are blushing brides...
Gravitypope is a 4,000 square foot vision for shoe-lovers. The west coast import just opened at the foot (ahem) of Ossington at Queen, offering a Candy Land of chunky pumps,...
Thomas very quietly opened about a month ago on the second floor of the West Queen West storefront previously housed designer Michael Joseph Thomas' previous project--Ruins. Thomas closed down the...
Contraband has been open for just a few days, but you'd never know it from the already pristine, everything-in-its-place interior. The stock is not yet fully rounded out--you can blame...
Hoi Bo has been open for just 6 weeks, which explains its lack of signage amidst the steel doors and brick facades of the Distillery District. Rather, it's announced by...
Brandy Melville caters to the teenybopper crew, and it wasn't just the gaggle of braces and backpacks that greeted me upon entering that led me to that conclusion (but let's...
Pomp and Pageantry has been open for just two weeks when I stop by. Squirreled away from the luxe bustle of Yorkville proper, on Scollard St., the shop is a...
Lebel and Crowe is easy to miss from the West Queen West street-side, squirreled away up a long, narrow staircase and in the back of a high-ceilinged, white-washed loft space....
Cat's Cradle is a downtown Yonge Street landmark, and yes, those actually exist. While the Yonge and Wellesley Street area might seem to be all spandex boutiques and ambiguous-looking electronics...
6 by Gee Beauty is the ultimate luxury lifestyle shop — or "luxe," as you're more likely to hear once inside. This is the type of place where the jeans...
Colour Lab 12 is the first salon in Toronto that is exclusively about colour. No cuts, styles, perms (do people still get those?), trims, or anything else unrelated to hue....
Rescue Vintage, if not for the chalkboard sign sitting loudly on the sidewalk, is easy to miss for the everyday Ossington passer-by. Though hidden by well-kept hedges, the storefront is...
Find a Fashion Store
Use the filters below to show just the fashion stores you want. Filter by category, neighbourhood or both.
Find By Category or Neighbourhood
Find Fashion Stores by Category
Find Fashion Stores by Neighbourhood
- Annex (18)
- Avenue and Lawrence (7)
- Bayview and Leaside (11)
- Beaches (7)
- Bloor West Village (9)
- Bloorcourt (6)
- Bloordale Village (3)
- Cabbagetown (7)
- Castlefield Design District (1)
- Chinatown (3)
- Church Wellesley Village (4)
- Corktown (7)
- Corso Italia (1)
- Danforth (14)
- Distillery District (9)
- Dundas West (18)
- East Chinatown (1)
- East York (1)
- Eglinton West (5)
- Etobicoke (3)
- Financial District (11)
- Forest Hill Village (3)
- High Park (1)
- Junction (11)
- Kensington Market (22)
- King East (7)
- King West (21)
- Koreatown (3)
- Leslieville (15)
- Liberty Village (12)
- Little Italy (16)
- Markham (4)
- Mount Pleasant (11)
- North York (6)
- Ossington (15)
- Other (5)
- Parkdale (22)
- Queen West (58)
- Richmond Hill (2)
- Riverside (6)
- Roncesvalles Village (13)
- Rosedale (16)
- Scarborough (2)
- St. Clair West (5)
- Upper Beaches (1)
- West Queen West (60)
- Yonge & Bloor (1)
- Yonge & College (1)
- Yonge & Dundas (8)
- Yonge & Eglinton (46)
- Yonge & Lawrence (10)
- Yonge & St. Clair (4)
- Yonge & Wellesley (4)
- Yorkville (59)
Look up fashion stores on the go.
- Chinatown Optical Tan has the best store with the greatest selection, service & prices. You will never go anywhere else.
- HazelLily As there are and also the chance of serious injury from tripping over.
- HazelLily Universal's horror update "The Thing," about Antarctic researchers stalked with a shapeshifting alien, opened at No. 3 with $8.7 million. Steve Martin, Jack Black and Owen Wilson's birdwatching comedy "The...
- HazelLily "Many friends have asked if I'll do it again and my answer has been a resounding 'no,'" Levasseur said. "If someone breaks the record, I am going to simply congratulate...
- HazelLily Think Old Navy is simply a location for teens to acquire their stuff? Well, that's understandable since teens do are the stores' audience. Really, though, Old Navy has an incredible...
- HazelLily Ann Romney, a child boomer, won't participate in younger stayathome mom generation group represented by Mrs. Obama. Of Mrs. Romney, I will say she actually is an attractive, vivacious speaker,...
- HazelLily When officers reviewed surveillance footage from Dillard's, they noticed a middleaged blonde woman was utilizing a cloned charge card together with the victim's facts about it.
- HazelLily Independent telecommunication analyst, Girish Trivedi, says the development has unnerved investors, who complain they invested immeasureable dollars to acquire governmentissued licenses.
- HazelLily Thats some tips i wear, designed to keep the foot, i walk 3 to 6 miles every day with my dogs over very uneven ground and have found the crooks...
- HazelLily Exactly what the term does, in four easy pieces, is throw flowers around the grave from the women's movement then have a good kick. It is just a defiant approach...
- HazelLily Buddy Check99Cares Colorado SharesBlack History Month9NEWS Leader in the YearStuff for Students9Health Fair9Who Care9Teachers Who CareGannett FoundationKUSA News Releases
- HazelLily "I wanted that ball and that i fought through it."
- HazelLily 1 Flip Flop Sale Ended The good news is
- Blue Button Shop Excellent range of Japanese Clothing. Bought some stuff and shipped to Hong Kong.
- Blue Button Shop I brought couple cardigans and a wind breaker. Finally something can fit my style. Love it !
- Quinn West Just got a stellar haircut and dye at Quinn West. It was a big change as I was going from a brunette to a platinum blond! I walked out of...
- Red Carpet Queen DO NOT GO HERE HORRIBLE SERVICE!! I purchased a WagJag as well for a haircut. I only really needed a trim, nothing special which is why I decided to...
- Blue Button Shop According to their Facebook page, it will be on till this Sunday 26th!
- Blue Button Shop Japanese clothing is high quality and fashionable at the same time. Is there any reason why almost everything in the pictures are horizontal stripped? It's not that big of a...
- Blue Button Shop I have a Heller Cafe yellow chambray shirt! It might be the best casual shirt I own.
- Blue Button Shop Shop looks cute. Saw they were having a special 15% off for the opening. Hope it's still on!
- Blue Button Shop The Japanese do Americana better than Americans.
- Nue I always dream of having such a wardrobe, just like in the store.
- HazelLily Third, I adore its measure. The big dimension is prevalent this year. In fact it is versatile to carry to work or travel. Inside weekend, go shopping or having a...
- HazelLily The very last Chanel bag! Thank heavens! Actually, Chanel just isn't my favor. I wouldn't like its conceited Creative Director Karl Lagerfeld. I can't like its vintage interlace chain. I...
- HazelLily 1 Chanel Large Shopping Bag in Stitched Aged Metalized Calfskin
- HazelLily Second, it is a pity to determine interlace chain again. I can't assume that Karl Lagerfeld honored what Coco Chanel once said in 1955, "I know women, women adorn chains"....
- HazelLily Third, I enjoy its measure. The big dimension is prevalent this season. Which is versatile to carry to work or travel. Within the weekend, buy or using a picnic on...
- HazelLily Second, this is a pity to find out interlace chain again. I am unable to believe that Karl Lagerfeld followed what Coco Chanel once said in 1955, "I know women,...
- HazelLily Second, it's a pity to find out interlace chain again. I cannot assume that Karl Lagerfeld honored what Coco Chanel once said in 1955, "I know women, women adorn chains"....
Most Commented On
- Navigate Space 225 Comments
- Fringe 123 Comments
- Poor Little Rich Girl 114 Comments
- W Lifestyle 112 Comments
- Coupe Bizzarre 98 Comments
- Grateful Head 92 Comments
- Parade 90 Comments
- Secrets From Your Sister 72 Comments
- Garrison's By The Park 71 Comments
- Glam 69 Comments
- Steamworks 67 Comments
- Brava Boutique 65 Comments
- Onyx Barbers 62 Comments
- Amazing Party Store 59 Comments
- Ephin Apparel 52 Comments
- HazelLily 49 Comments
- Bob + Paige 46 Comments
- Ted's Style Shoppe 43 Comments
- Theatrix Costume House 42 Comments
- John Steinberg and Associates 39 Comments
- Ruins 39 Comments
- The Store on Queen 39 Comments
- Eyes on Church 38 Comments
- Timeless Apparel 38 Comments
- Jinks Art Factory 38 Comments
- Humber Optical 37 Comments
- World Salon 36 Comments
- Shared 36 Comments
- Haven Toronto 36 Comments
- Dutil Denim 35 Comments
- 10 places in Toronto to get free stuff on your birthday
- The top 10 Toronto athletes on Twitter
- The top 5 bakeries in Scarborough
- The 10 worst movies made in Toronto
- The top 10 unbuilt projects in Toronto
- The top 10 buildings lost to demolition in Toronto
- The top 10 Toronto viral videos of all time
- The top 10 moments in Toronto sports
- 12 looks from Garrison Bespoke's cigar & scotch party
- This Week in Fashion: Midnight MRKT, Trinity Bellwoods Yard Sale, Standard Apparel Sample Sale
- 30 looks from inside the Philip Sparks factory
- This Week in Fashion: Hudson's Bay Outlet announced, Outclass spring/summer launch party, PYA Sample Sale
- Street Style: dressed for the start of patio season
- 5 shops to check out at Vintage Crawl Toronto
- This Week in Fashion: Drake General Store opens new location, Absolutely Vintage, Philip Sparks Open Factory
- The top 10 looks from [FAT] Arts & Fashion Week 2013