ELle & Co. lies on a rather non-descript stretch of Eglinton Avenue just east of the Allen Expressway. An ivory-coloured a-line skirt beckons me in off the sidewalk and after...
Pipler Accessories works with four guiding principles: local, handmade, charitable and sustainable. These four categories are what make up the core products in the Cabbagetown shop that has quickly become...
Naked Beauty Bar adds to Toronto's unlimited supply of beauty salons - this one on a fairly unsaturated area of Dundas West. Tucked in between longtime favourite hair salon, Barberella, Trinity...
Blitz Facial Bar wants to give your skincare routine relaxation and hydration in half the time of a regular facial, and half the price. Now open in two locations, Leslieville...
Bailey Nelson (who is not a real person, by the way) is a boutique eyewear store which recently opened on Queen West. Originally founded in Australia in 2012, it...
Blood and Bandages Barber Shop is no longer in a closet. That may sound facetious, but since 2007 Blood and Bandages was holed up in a 97-square-foot spot nicknamed The...
Town Barber is one of the city's newest barber shops - and yet, it's already more storied than some of Toronto's most established shops. Shop owner Chris Hammell (his friends...
The Fitting Room blends the classic barber shop aesthetic with Toronto's modern day culture and style - and they do it well. Having opened last November, the Dundas West shop...
Ardith is the newest apparel store in the Roncesvalles area providing lifestyle and sports-inspired fashion. Having only been open for over a month, Ardith caters to the growing trend of...
Hastings Barber Shop has doubled. And they brought the taxidermied deer heads with them. After opening the first shop in Leslieville in November 2012, Hastings has brand-new digs in Cabbagetown....
The Nite Owl Barbershop is a tiny neighbourhood barbershop located on Lake Shore Blvd. in Long Branch. The three-chair, one-man operation is less of a retro throwback to the glory...
Waxon Waxbar on Queen East is one the newest locations in the homegrown chain of Toronto waxing salons. The Riverside outpost, located just east of Broadview, is one of two...
McManus and Campbell opened in November of last year at 90 Distillery Lane. This is the only salon in the Distillery District - a strategic move on the part of...
Treasure Chest is a brand-new vintage store tucked inside a very, very old space. The wainscotted and leopard-carpeted little cubbyhole of a shop, located on the ground floor of the...
LoversLand is a new shop catering to offbeat brides (and the people that love them, plus all their friends). Open just a few weeks on Ossington, the romantic, relaxed store...
Frank & Oak has finally found a permanent home on West Queen West. The contemporary menswear brand has spent the last three years building a cult fanbase online and through...
Shoppe and Tailor specializes in breathing new life into well-loved, worn-down pieces. That's true of owner Maegan McWade's tailoring business, which she runs out of the tiny basement studio, but...
Garrison Bespoke wants to help Toronto's men be their best-dressed selves. The bespoke suiting shop, tucked into a quiet building on Wellington just a stone's throw away from the Financial...
Get Fresh Company is a high-end streetwear store on Queen West and Portland that doesn't have a sign (yet) and likely, doesn't need one. The store sits in plain view...
Good Neighbour sells cool, casual clothing for men and women, quirky home goods and bath products, and a couple of art prints and greeting cards, all in an airy, friendly...
Find a Fashion Store
Use the filters below to show just the fashion stores you want. Filter by category, neighbourhood or both.
Find By Category or Neighbourhood
Find Fashion Stores by Category
Find Fashion Stores by Neighbourhood
- Annex (24)
- Avenue and Lawrence (9)
- Bayview and Leaside (11)
- Beaches (9)
- Bloor West Village (12)
- Bloorcourt (9)
- Bloordale Village (4)
- Cabbagetown (9)
- Castlefield Design District (2)
- Chinatown (3)
- Church Wellesley Village (5)
- Corktown (13)
- Corso Italia (5)
- Danforth (25)
- Distillery District (12)
- Don Mills (2)
- Dundas West (27)
- East Chinatown (2)
- East York (2)
- Eglinton West (11)
- Etobicoke (9)
- Financial District (20)
- Forest Hill Village (4)
- Harbourfront (1)
- High Park (2)
- Junction (20)
- Junction Triangle (3)
- Kensington Market (23)
- King East (10)
- King West (26)
- Koreatown (8)
- Leslieville (19)
- Liberty Village (14)
- Little Italy (16)
- Markham (5)
- Mississauga (1)
- Mount Pleasant (11)
- North York (15)
- Ossington (23)
- Other (4)
- Parkdale (25)
- Queen West (73)
- Richmond Hill (3)
- Riverside (8)
- Roncesvalles Village (19)
- Rosedale (22)
- Scarborough (9)
- St. Clair West (6)
- Upper Beaches (2)
- West Queen West (77)
- Yonge & Bloor (3)
- Yonge & College (4)
- Yonge & Dundas (12)
- Yonge & Eglinton (50)
- Yonge & Lawrence (17)
- Yonge & St. Clair (9)
- Yonge & Wellesley (11)
- Yorkville (81)
Look up fashion stores on the go.
- I Barbieri Sorry PB, no instagram, facebook or twitter. Not for me. ando
- I Barbieri Hey Ryan, It was great meeting you. I was impressed that you came from such a distance for a haircut. Thanks for the opportunity and thanks for the kind...
- Sophia's Lingerie To whom it may concern, Qmomo Co., Ltd is a Taiwanese ecommerce company specialized in selling women’s lingerie. With an ever increasing selection of underwear for women, we continue to offer...
- Secrets From Your Sister To whom it may concern, Qmomo Co., Ltd is a Taiwanese ecommerce company specialized in selling women’s lingerie. With an ever increasing selection of underwear for women, we continue to offer...
- Saul's Beauty Shop anguageslay, includingway anway articleway onway ethay istoryhay. • One even gets the authority to participate over 100 topic forums and the privilege to browse around 3,000,000 posts. Experts say that fear; insecurity...
- Courage My Love hope you are okay after the devastating fire in your neighborhood. sincerely Pat Donovan
- 96 Tears Vintage magnificent publish, very informative. I wonder why the opposite experts of this sector don't notice this. You must continue your writing. I am sure, you have a great readers' base...
- Day and Night Nikki is the best stylist that I have ever encountered , i was told that she is no longer at Day Night Salon, does anyone know where Nikki is now......
- Linus Inc. I had an amazing exsperiance at Linus. Everyone was amazing and made me feel welcome. Spent nearly four hours in rya's chair. Trimmed, bleached, and colour. Archived the most amazing...
- Ella + Elliot If you don't care when your furniture is delivered, if you like following up because you never hear from a store you made a purchase from until you contact them...
- Good Day Hairshop I booked an appointment with this salon 3 weeks ago for a full colour service this upcoming weekend. I have an event to attend this weekend, and the timing worked...
- Saul's Beauty Shop |I don?t waste my free time in watching video clips but I be keen on to read content on net and obtain updated from hottest technologies.
- Saul's Beauty Shop |Hi there everyone, I be familiar with YouTube video carries less bytes of memory due to that its quality is awful, however this YouTube video has great picture features.
- Tom's Place I went here on August 26th 2015 and it was a waste of time! I went in there with a 3000$ budget to buy a complete wardrobe for my new...
- K2 Hair Creation Payoneer Account Registration earn free 25 $ with best payment processor in the world.
- Tony's Men's Hair Styling give Karmin a try.
- Naked Beauty Bar Amazing beauty bar just around the corner of my house. I have been going there quite frequently. Over the past few visits I have noticed the same things. Too many...
- 69 Vintage At this time it sounds like Movable Type is the top blogging platform available right now. (from what I've read) Is that what you're using on your blog?
- Macklem's wish the still carried silver cross products....they are the best....
- Saul's Beauty Shop I think this is one of the such a lot vital info for me. And i'm glad studying your article. But want to observation on some basic issues, The web site...
- Crows Nest Barbershop stick to your sailor jerry tattoos
- Crows Nest Barbershop this barber shop is possibly the worst in toronto
- Crows Nest Barbershop not happy with my service the gentleman who cut my hair has no idea what hes doing the buzzer he cut my hair with was dull and was pulling hair...
- 96 Tears Vintage I like the helpful info you provide in your articles. I'll bookmark your weblog and check again here regularly. I'm quite sure I'll learn a lot of new stuff right here! Best of...
- Fresh Collective The Ray of Light Theatre also just opened the musical "The Full Monty" which features a great cast and is just a fun show altogether. Do not waste your money...
- Beauty Line Nail Spa (King West) I had the worse pedicure in this place, they were careless and rushed in and out, the place is old and not clean, yes it's cheap but it's not that...
- Silhouette Tailoring Very quickly this site will be famous amid all blog visitors, due to it's fastidious posts
- Elmwood Spa What's up colleagues, good paragraph and fastidious arguments commented here, I am really enjoying by these.
- Trevor Odho Studio Hair cut was bad and the atmosphere was worse. The hairdresser seemed very out of it and he had some obnoxious friends sitting around drinking and doing nothing.. it didn't...
- HazelLily This post provides clear idea in support of the new viewers of blogging, that actually how to do running a blog.
Most Commented On
- Navigate Space 246 Comments
- Fringe 131 Comments
- W Lifestyle 126 Comments
- Poor Little Rich Girl 115 Comments
- Coupe Bizzarre 107 Comments
- Grateful Head 97 Comments
- Parade 93 Comments
- Secrets From Your Sister 80 Comments
- Garrison's By The Park 76 Comments
- Steamworks 73 Comments
- Onyx Barbers 71 Comments
- Glam 69 Comments
- Amazing Party Store 67 Comments
- Brava Boutique 67 Comments
- Eyes on Church 65 Comments
- I Barbieri 60 Comments
- Brandy Melville 57 Comments
- Ephin Apparel 55 Comments
- Theatrix Costume House 53 Comments
- Bob + Paige 49 Comments
- Elmwood Spa 49 Comments
- Rod, Gun & Barbers 49 Comments
- Linus Inc. 46 Comments
- Little London Barber Shop 46 Comments
- Ted's Style Shoppe 44 Comments
- Suitsupply 44 Comments
- The Nite Owl 44 Comments
- Imelda 43 Comments
- Town Barber 43 Comments
- Fashionably Yours 42 Comments
- 10 places in Toronto to get free stuff on your birthday
- The top 10 Toronto athletes on Twitter
- The top 5 bakeries in Scarborough
- The 10 worst movies made in Toronto
- The top 10 unbuilt projects in Toronto
- The top 10 buildings lost to demolition in Toronto
- The top 10 Toronto viral videos of all time
- The top 10 moments in Toronto sports
- Street Style: 21 looks from the 2015 CNE
- Gotstyle ensnared in Jose Bautista Sportsnet controversy
- New men's grooming line is a homage to 1950s Toronto
- Street Style: 20 summer looks from the Distillery District
- 10 great Toronto themed t-shirts you can buy right now
- The sights of the 2015 Caribbean Carnival Parade
- Street Style: 20 looks to survive the heat wave in Toronto
- John Fluevog closing Queen West shop after 26 years