Blitz Facial Bar wants to give your skincare routine relaxation and hydration in half the time of a regular facial, and half the price. Now open in two locations, Leslieville...
Bailey Nelson (who is not a real person, by the way) is a boutique eyewear store which recently opened on Queen West. Originally founded in Australia in 2012, it...
Blood and Bandages Barber Shop is no longer in a closet. That may sound facetious, but since 2007 Blood and Bandages was holed up in a 97-square-foot spot nicknamed The...
Town Barber is one of the city's newest barber shops - and yet, it's already more storied than some of Toronto's most established shops. Shop owner Chris Hammell (his friends...
The Fitting Room blends the classic barber shop aesthetic with Toronto's modern day culture and style - and they do it well. Having opened last November, the Dundas West shop...
Ardith is the newest apparel store in the Roncesvalles area providing lifestyle and sports-inspired fashion. Having only been open for over a month, Ardith caters to the growing trend of...
Hastings Barber Shop has doubled. And they brought the taxidermied deer heads with them. After opening the first shop in Leslieville in November 2012, Hastings has brand-new digs in Cabbagetown....
The Nite Owl Barbershop is a tiny neighbourhood barbershop located on Lake Shore Blvd. in Long Branch. The three-chair, one-man operation is less of a retro throwback to the glory...
Waxon Waxbar on Queen East is one the newest locations in the homegrown chain of Toronto waxing salons. The Riverside outpost, located just east of Broadview, is one of two...
McManus and Campbell opened in November of last year at 90 Distillery Lane. This is the only salon in the Distillery District - a strategic move on the part of...
Treasure Chest is a brand-new vintage store tucked inside a very, very old space. The wainscotted and leopard-carpeted little cubbyhole of a shop, located on the ground floor of the...
LoversLand is a new shop catering to offbeat brides (and the people that love them, plus all their friends). Open just a few weeks on Ossington, the romantic, relaxed store...
Frank & Oak has finally found a permanent home on West Queen West. The contemporary menswear brand has spent the last three years building a cult fanbase online and through...
Shoppe and Tailor specializes in breathing new life into well-loved, worn-down pieces. That's true of owner Maegan McWade's tailoring business, which she runs out of the tiny basement studio, but...
Garrison Bespoke wants to help Toronto's men be their best-dressed selves. The bespoke suiting shop, tucked into a quiet building on Wellington just a stone's throw away from the Financial...
Get Fresh Company is a high-end streetwear store on Queen West and Portland that doesn't have a sign (yet) and likely, doesn't need one. The store sits in plain view...
Good Neighbour sells cool, casual clothing for men and women, quirky home goods and bath products, and a couple of art prints and greeting cards, all in an airy, friendly...
Saul's Beauty Shop on Dundas West specializes in spa treatments for non-spa people. If you've ever wanted to treat your skin to a facial, but been intimidated by the whole...
Axe & Hatchet Grooming Club runs in the family. Well, barbering runs in the family. "My old man was a barber, so I grew up in a barbershop," says an affable...
Cutler and Gross is a British luxury eyewear brand with a loyal following from the likes of Bono, Elton John, Kate Moss and Victoria Beckham. Founded in London by optometrists...
Find a Fashion Store
Use the filters below to show just the fashion stores you want. Filter by category, neighbourhood or both.
Find By Category or Neighbourhood
Find Fashion Stores by Category
Find Fashion Stores by Neighbourhood
- Annex (24)
- Avenue and Lawrence (9)
- Bayview and Leaside (11)
- Beaches (9)
- Bloor West Village (12)
- Bloorcourt (9)
- Bloordale Village (4)
- Cabbagetown (8)
- Castlefield Design District (2)
- Chinatown (3)
- Church Wellesley Village (5)
- Corktown (12)
- Corso Italia (5)
- Danforth (25)
- Distillery District (12)
- Don Mills (2)
- Dundas West (25)
- East Chinatown (2)
- East York (2)
- Eglinton West (10)
- Etobicoke (9)
- Financial District (19)
- Forest Hill Village (4)
- Harbourfront (1)
- High Park (2)
- Junction (20)
- Junction Triangle (3)
- Kensington Market (23)
- King East (10)
- King West (26)
- Koreatown (8)
- Leslieville (20)
- Liberty Village (14)
- Little Italy (17)
- Markham (5)
- Mississauga (1)
- Mount Pleasant (11)
- North York (15)
- Ossington (23)
- Other (4)
- Parkdale (25)
- Queen West (71)
- Richmond Hill (3)
- Riverside (7)
- Roncesvalles Village (18)
- Rosedale (22)
- Scarborough (9)
- St. Clair West (6)
- Upper Beaches (1)
- West Queen West (75)
- Yonge & Bloor (3)
- Yonge & College (4)
- Yonge & Dundas (12)
- Yonge & Eglinton (50)
- Yonge & Lawrence (17)
- Yonge & St. Clair (9)
- Yonge & Wellesley (11)
- Yorkville (78)
Look up fashion stores on the go.
- Curvaceous Consignments Kathryn was incredibly rude and unprofessional to me when I brought in 4 items to see about putting on consignment. I am a lawyer and 3/4 pieces were professional pieces...
- Nailsense Thuy is the best wax tech in town!
- Chartreuse Style Please check my website. Hoping to hear from you if any of the products I supply can compliment your store. Sincerly, Sofia
- Blitz Facial Bar i had a facial this week at blitz facial bar. my service was amazing. As young professionals, my girlfriends and i love that we dont have to spend a whole...
- Elmwood Spa So that begs the query: How do yoou gget client or potential customer emails?
- Optic Zone Joe is completely spot on with picking out the right pair of glasses. After delaying and denying myself I've needed a pair, I finally got the gumption to fill...
- Ani + Wren salvatore ferragamo card holder ferragamo belt men http://www.kellyslaterdesigns.com/?tags=ferragamo-belt-men ferragamo peep toe pump ferragamo womens belt http://www.kellyslaterdesigns.com/?tags=ferragamo-womens-belt salvatore ferragamo...
- Fresh Collective Awesome issues here. I am very happy to look your post. Thank you so much and I am looking ahead to contact you. Will you please drop me a e-mail?
- Treasure Chest Very goood article. I'm going through a few of these issues as well..
- Elmwood Spa Same goes for the tool and even their promotional commercials. You have an array for extreme action sports on the snow. Small cracks or worn-out edges must be repaired soon for smooth...
- Josephson Opticians (Bloor St.) Great place to shop! Staff are very friendly and great selection of Chrome hearts, Oliver Peoples, Mykita.
- Onyx Barbers You can see that the dataset is good as a good density. You go get the total feedback and know how your premises will be cleaned to ensure your complete...
- 96 Tears Vintage Everything is very open with a really clear description of the issues. It was truly informative. Your website is useful. Thank you for sharing!
- 96 Tears Vintage Only valuable info is provided by this blog and that I am checking to it-this instant! Thanks people!
- Blitz Facial Bar I don't want a rushed facial. I wonder who the market is for this quick service?
- Sartoria Darzi I came to Ata to get some information on suits and tux for myself and my friend to compare with other stores. By far the quality of work and the...
- Elmwood Spa Car clubs provide a venue for collaborative interchange among people who share the same ideas, aspirations and aims. Their prices are very fair and they will come to you in New...
- 96 Tears Vintage Helpful information. Fortunate me I found your website unintentionally, and I am shocked why this twist of fate didn't came about in advance! I bookmarked it.
- Nue '' How much coverage should I get for my home and its contents. Dealing with insurance after flood damage can be complex and baffling, but if you work with an independent...
- Penny Arcade Vintage I'm impressed, I have tօ admit. Seldom ԁo I encounter a blog tɦat's botҺ educative ɑnd entertaining, ɑnd without a doubt, уou havе hit thе nail on thе head. The...
- Doll Factory by Damzels (Roncesvalles) Great goods from you, man. I have take into account your stuff prior to and you are just extremely magnificent. I really like what you've bought here, really like what you...
- Lileo I am truly grateful to the holder of this web site who has shared this wonderful paragraph at here.
- Parade The only decent thing she did was apologize for her lateness.
- Parade Despite reading every single review about the most insane woman on the planet, I decided to bite the bullet and go for a job interview. Some background: I applied via Craigslist....
- The T-Shirt Guys I am in fact happy to glance at this website posts which consists of plenty of valuable information, thanks for providing such data.
- Grease Monkey Barbershop Best place to get a hair cut! I won't go anywhere eIse I always know it's going to get done right
- Face Furniture Optical Best Eyeglass Shop in Toronto - hands down. Unassuming from the street, Face Furniture has the best range of stylish, unique, eyewear I've come across anywhere (I searched in London,...
- Urban Nails I went two weeks ago and I honestly was not impressed. Totally overated. It felt like a factory. The place was packed and the lady doing my pedi rushed me...
- Meo Imports Do you carry Portuguese cloth bags with the Portuguese rooster on them. The purse looks like a small tote bag. Thank you.
- Elmwood Spa I really like reading sites similar to this! Causes me to experience an experience that is comfortable rewarding and also educated! Thankyou so much!
Most Commented On
- Navigate Space 246 Comments
- Fringe 129 Comments
- W Lifestyle 126 Comments
- Poor Little Rich Girl 114 Comments
- Coupe Bizzarre 106 Comments
- Grateful Head 97 Comments
- Parade 93 Comments
- Secrets From Your Sister 80 Comments
- Garrison's By The Park 76 Comments
- Steamworks 74 Comments
- Onyx Barbers 72 Comments
- Glam 69 Comments
- Amazing Party Store 67 Comments
- Brava Boutique 67 Comments
- Eyes on Church 65 Comments
- Elmwood Spa 58 Comments
- I Barbieri 58 Comments
- Brandy Melville 57 Comments
- Ephin Apparel 55 Comments
- Theatrix Costume House 53 Comments
- Bob + Paige 49 Comments
- Rod, Gun & Barbers 49 Comments
- Little London Barber Shop 46 Comments
- Linus Inc. 44 Comments
- Suitsupply 44 Comments
- The Nite Owl 44 Comments
- Ted's Style Shoppe 43 Comments
- Town Barber 43 Comments
- Imelda 42 Comments
- Jinks Art Factory 42 Comments
- 10 places in Toronto to get free stuff on your birthday
- The top 10 Toronto athletes on Twitter
- The top 5 bakeries in Scarborough
- The 10 worst movies made in Toronto
- The top 10 unbuilt projects in Toronto
- The top 10 buildings lost to demolition in Toronto
- The top 10 Toronto viral videos of all time
- The top 10 moments in Toronto sports
- The top 5 new shoe stores in Toronto
- The top 5 new home decor stores in Toronto
- The top 5 new vintage clothing shops in Toronto
- The top 7 pop-ups in Toronto this summer
- Huge furniture auction in Toronto for Pan Am Games
- The top 5 new barber shops in Toronto
- The top 5 soap stores in Toronto
- Bestival Style: 25 looks from the mayhem on the Island