Convey is a boutique that offers different and trendy styles if you're looking to upgrade your wardrobe. They stock a line of unique fashion predominately from Australian and New Zealand...
Nuvango Gallery and Goods (pronounced like 'mango') is the new neighbour next to The Burroughes Building on Queen West. Gone is the bikini store, now replaced by a store that...
Aesop, an upscale Australian skin care brand, opened its own freestanding location in Toronto after years of success peddling their natural, unisex products at stockists like Jacob & Sebastian, Oliver...
Park & Province is the Trinity Bellwoods bachelor apartment of the hip-and-with-it older brother you never had. Aside from the hardwood floors, JM&Sons custom-built fixtures and plethora of plants, owners...
Sugar & Scruff a locally-owned clothing store by designer Linh Diep. While the store has a new name, interior design and collections, it has been a well-known fixture on...
Smoke + Ash is the re-branded boutique on Queen West previously known as Sauvage. The store has expanded its clothing and footwear line to become a fully integrated lifestyle store,...
Civello in Rosedale is the salon upon which Ray Civello's hair empire was founded. Sprawling over 5,000 square feet, the three-floor salon, which features two cutting areas, a spa, makeup...
In Vintage We Trust turned online success into a storefront, opening its doors to the public December 2014. Chantal Varela and Josh Roter live, breathe, and revel in vintage clothing....
Indochino has brought its online custom-suiting system to a two-floor space on King West. The showroom, which began life as a pop-up last year, brings the online retailer and its...
Rod, Gun & Barbers opened its doors in the Junction last September about five weeks after owner Jeff James found the space. He immediately started with extensive renovations. "All my stuff...
H2O Float Spa is the place you need to go if you're one of those people always lamenting that "you just need to get away from it all." Upon arriving...
Jackrabbit Salon on Dundas fits perfectly into the growing creative community between Ossington and Dufferin. Amidst cozy storefronts in the tight knit area of Little Portugal, the relationship between the...
Saje Natural Wellness on Queen St. West is the Toronto flagship store for the B.C.-based purveyor of all-natural body and wellness products. It's by no means the first Toronto location,...
Anthropologie recently opened up a new store location at 751 Queen St. West. Adding to the chain's existing Toronto locations at Yorkville, Yorkdale and the Shops at Don Mills, at...
96 Tears Vintage has a new home in Parkdale after stints at pop-up locations in the Annex, then up the street at 1550 Queen St. West. The nomadic vintage shop,...
Good Day Hairshop is Kensington's answer to a modern salon and barbershop, where the only thing with attitude is your hair when they're done with it. Even in a bustling...
Her Majesty's Pleasure is a destination spot for women before a night out on the town, hence the somewhat cheesy - yet very fitting - name. The King West space...
Trevor Odho Studio is the first salon owned by the eponymous hairstylist, who's finally struck out on his own after 12 years in the hair industry. His work history reads...
Bodega Thirteen is a clothing retailer meets furniture upholsterer meets magazine shop meets art gallery on Dundas West - and if it sounds busy, it's because it is. But in...
The Cure Apothecary, Queen West's latest in all-natural beauty boutiques, is a haven for the city's eco-maniac skincare buffs. The newly opened shop--replacing TSOQ's former location--is an organic-only zone stocked...
Find a Fashion Store
Use the filters below to show just the fashion stores you want. Filter by category, neighbourhood or both.
Find By Category or Neighbourhood
Find Fashion Stores by Category
Find Fashion Stores by Neighbourhood
- Annex (24)
- Avenue and Lawrence (9)
- Bayview and Leaside (11)
- Beaches (9)
- Bloor West Village (12)
- Bloorcourt (9)
- Bloordale Village (4)
- Cabbagetown (9)
- Castlefield Design District (2)
- Chinatown (3)
- Church Wellesley Village (5)
- Corktown (13)
- Corso Italia (5)
- Danforth (25)
- Distillery District (12)
- Don Mills (2)
- Dundas West (27)
- East Chinatown (2)
- East York (2)
- Eglinton West (11)
- Etobicoke (9)
- Financial District (20)
- Forest Hill Village (4)
- Harbourfront (1)
- High Park (2)
- Junction (20)
- Junction Triangle (3)
- Kensington Market (23)
- King East (10)
- King West (26)
- Koreatown (7)
- Leslieville (19)
- Liberty Village (14)
- Little Italy (16)
- Markham (5)
- Mississauga (1)
- Mount Pleasant (11)
- North York (15)
- Ossington (23)
- Other (4)
- Parkdale (25)
- Queen West (72)
- Richmond Hill (3)
- Riverside (8)
- Roncesvalles Village (19)
- Rosedale (22)
- Scarborough (9)
- St. Clair West (6)
- Upper Beaches (2)
- West Queen West (78)
- Yonge & Bloor (3)
- Yonge & College (4)
- Yonge & Dundas (12)
- Yonge & Eglinton (52)
- Yonge & Lawrence (18)
- Yonge & St. Clair (9)
- Yonge & Wellesley (11)
- Yorkville (82)
Look up fashion stores on the go.
- Today's Sportswear Today sportswear Markham store is very bad in customer service. I bought a pair of Wilson kid running shoes on9/8/15, but only one week's wearing, the shoes was popping up...
- Loft Hair Lounge I get compliments on my bob by Tim all the time. It is the best cut I've had and Tim is really good at listening to what his customers ask...
- Trevor Odho Studio Ive been getting my hair cut here since they opened. He does really stylish thorough cuts and gives great product advice. Guy at the counter is super professional too
- Trevor Odho Studio Not to mention they make the best Americanos!
- Trevor Odho Studio I love TOS! Best salon with a relaxing, inviting vibe. Trevor always does an amazing job on my hair.
- Doll Bar Inc. AVOID DOLLBAR. They offer horrible service and will damage your hair. In addition they are not reliable. They do not return calls or client inquiries in order to avoid giving...
- Trevor Odho Studio Trevor's been cutting and colouring my hair for about eight years now. I've always been really happy with his work. I like the relaxed and comfortable feeling of the salon,...
- Trevor Odho Studio Love TOS! Trevor is an amazing stylist. I've had so many awesome cuts from him. He's also done some beautiful subtle highlights for me. The salon has a super...
- Trevor Odho Studio Trevor is quite simply the best hair stylist in Toronto in my opinion. Not only does he have an eye for style, but he is a consummate professional. He's talented...
- Bob + Paige Salon I really wanted to like this salon but after 2 visits, my hair is fried, I look like buttercup and the cut is basically boring. I has gorgeous hair...
- Flux + Form Online Jewellery store in india http://www.jewellerycrown.com/
- Jessica Cosmetic Nail and Beauty Supplies Dear Sir / Madam, RE: QUALITY BEAUTY MANICURE, PEDICURE, HAIRCARE SALON IMPLEMENTS, KITS & SCISSORS ALL SORTS. We are pleased to introduce you as a leading manufacturers, cum exporters of the captioned...
- Elmwood Spa I desired to take the time to specific my gratitude towards this blog that was wonderful and you! Loving it!
- Opticianado Nice staff but not very knowledgable. I spent almost $900 on a pair of frames and lenses that do not suit my prescription. I was concerned but was assured that...
- 96 Tears Vintage . ?
- LAB Consignment (Avenue Road) This store is closed and has moved to www.labconsignment.com
- Rod, Gun & Barbers I have been here twice, and the cut has always been excellent. In fact, I went two months between cuts because my hair still looked so good! Fun atmosphere and...
- Room 2046 Open over 3 years strong and growing everyday. Our online shop helps keep us international.
- Doll Factory by Damzels I'm Patrizia Visone, from Italy. I'm coming to Toronto from 20 to 23... I'm a fashion artisan I design and create particular hats in wool and frocks in leather. I'm writing...
- Brandy Melville its actually Italian
- Ted's Style Shoppe Did he move the store or did he go bankrupt?
- Timeless Apparel Hi, yes this piece of writing is genuinely pleasant and I have learned lot of things from it regarding blogging. thanks.
- Doll Factory by Damzels (Roncesvalles) For this very reason, the Fast - Braces Mangere technique or the Invisalign are highly demanded by patients to straighten their smile, improving the overall look. About 77% of practicing cardiac...
- Convey I second Thomas and Feroze. Why would you credit two other local artisans but not include photos of their products and use a photo of Citchen Candle Co's collaborative product...
- Convey Hey BlogTo and CONVEY. Why are you not crediting the maker of those candles?? More importantly how do you think because your name is on it that its OK to...
- Convey I have never had a reason to post about somthing on blogTo but this will be my first. Why did you picture a product made and done so through...
- Convey Those candles are made by my freind Felicia from Citchen Candle Co. A collaboration between them was what she signed on for and what kind of business claims they...
- Convey It's really interesting that those candles are clearly made by local candle maker Citchen Candle Co but they didn't see fit to mention that. I will not be shopping...
- Angst Salon Wow. I stumbled upon this article as a result of an interest in learning more about Bill Angst -- he seemed like such a lovely person with tremendous skill and...
- Convey Well, I definitely won't be able to afford anything, but I'm excited to visit regardless as Australian design and fashion is some of my favourite, so I'm looking forward to...
Most Commented On
- Navigate Space 246 Comments
- Fringe 131 Comments
- W Lifestyle 126 Comments
- Poor Little Rich Girl 115 Comments
- Coupe Bizzarre 107 Comments
- Grateful Head 97 Comments
- Parade 93 Comments
- Secrets From Your Sister 81 Comments
- Garrison's By The Park 76 Comments
- Steamworks 73 Comments
- Onyx Barbers 71 Comments
- Glam 69 Comments
- Amazing Party Store 67 Comments
- Brava Boutique 67 Comments
- Eyes on Church 65 Comments
- I Barbieri 60 Comments
- Brandy Melville 58 Comments
- Ephin Apparel 55 Comments
- Theatrix Costume House 53 Comments
- Elmwood Spa 50 Comments
- Rod, Gun & Barbers 50 Comments
- Bob + Paige 49 Comments
- Linus Inc. 46 Comments
- Little London Barber Shop 46 Comments
- Ted's Style Shoppe 45 Comments
- Suitsupply 44 Comments
- The Nite Owl 44 Comments
- Imelda 43 Comments
- Town Barber 43 Comments
- Fashionably Yours 42 Comments
- 10 places in Toronto to get free stuff on your birthday
- The top 10 Toronto athletes on Twitter
- The top 5 bakeries in Scarborough
- The 10 worst movies made in Toronto
- The top 10 unbuilt projects in Toronto
- The top 10 buildings lost to demolition in Toronto
- The top 10 Toronto viral videos of all time
- The top 10 moments in Toronto sports
- The Toronto Vintage Crawl is tonight
- Toronto neighbourhoods now available as key chains
- Street Style: 18 looks from the AGO's First Thursdays
- Contest: Win tickets to the National Women's Show
- NYX Cosmetics flagship to open in Toronto
- 25 wildly cute dogs spotted at Woofstock 2015
- Toronto Eaton Centre to be renamed
- Street Style: Ryerson vs. George Brown