Civello in Rosedale is the salon upon which Ray Civello's hair empire was founded. Sprawling over 5,000 square feet, the three-floor salon, which features two cutting areas, a spa, makeup...
In Vintage We Trust turned online success into a storefront, opening its doors to the public December 2014. Chantal Varela and Josh Roter live, breathe, and revel in vintage clothing....
Indochino has brought its online custom-suiting system to a two-floor space on King West. The showroom, which began life as a pop-up last year, brings the online retailer and its...
Rod, Gun & Barbers opened its doors in the Junction last September about five weeks after owner Jeff James found the space. He immediately started with extensive renovations. "All my stuff...
H2O Float Spa is the place you need to go if you're one of those people always lamenting that "you just need to get away from it all." Upon arriving...
Jackrabbit Salon on Dundas fits perfectly into the growing creative community between Ossington and Dufferin. Amidst cozy storefronts in the tight knit area of Little Portugal, the relationship between the...
Saje Natural Wellness on Queen St. West is the Toronto flagship store for the B.C.-based purveyor of all-natural body and wellness products. It's by no means the first Toronto location,...
Anthropologie recently opened up a new store location at 751 Queen St. West. Adding to the chain's existing Toronto locations at Yorkville, Yorkdale and the Shops at Don Mills, at...
96 Tears Vintage has a new home in Parkdale after stints at pop-up locations in the Annex, then up the street at 1550 Queen St. West. The nomadic vintage shop,...
Good Day Hairshop is Kensington's answer to a modern salon and barbershop, where the only thing with attitude is your hair when they're done with it. Even in a bustling...
Her Majesty's Pleasure is a destination spot for women before a night out on the town, hence the somewhat cheesy - yet very fitting - name. The King West space...
Trevor Odho Studio is the first salon owned by the eponymous hairstylist, who's finally struck out on his own after 12 years in the hair industry. His work history reads...
Bodega Thirteen is a clothing retailer meets furniture upholsterer meets magazine shop meets art gallery on Dundas West - and if it sounds busy, it's because it is. But in...
The Cure Apothecary, Queen West's latest in all-natural beauty boutiques, is a haven for the city's eco-maniac skincare buffs. The newly opened shop--replacing TSOQ's former location--is an organic-only zone stocked...
Holt Renfrew Men is the brand-new, much-anticipated standalone menswear shop opened by Holt Renfrew. Located in the former Roots flagship on Bloor St., just half a block away from the...
Latre Art + Style is a brand-new fashion and decor shop in the Junction that fuses owner Brian Vu's military-influenced unisex clothing with vintage army gear, found objects from Africa,...
Opelle, a homegrown handbag line, strikes a balance between everyday style and luxurious materials. For the past five years, designer Amy Malcolm has been quietly producing the leather pieces out...
Zumel & Co is finding a niche for itself on West Queen West. Located right across from Trinity Bellwoods Park, it's a great spot for snatching up passing picnickers and...
Klaxon Howl has packed its duffel bags after a two-year stint at Queen and Manning, and headed for home - its previous location, located less than a block away. According to...
MADE Clothing Co. is a made-to-measure and bespoke tailoring studio worthy of every Toronto man's attention. To find it, you need take an elevator up to the fifth floor of...
Find a Fashion Store
Use the filters below to show just the fashion stores you want. Filter by category, neighbourhood or both.
Find By Category or Neighbourhood
Find Fashion Stores by Category
Find Fashion Stores by Neighbourhood
- Annex (24)
- Avenue and Lawrence (9)
- Bayview and Leaside (11)
- Beaches (9)
- Bloor West Village (12)
- Bloorcourt (9)
- Bloordale Village (4)
- Cabbagetown (8)
- Castlefield Design District (2)
- Chinatown (3)
- Church Wellesley Village (5)
- Corktown (11)
- Corso Italia (5)
- Danforth (25)
- Distillery District (13)
- Don Mills (2)
- Dundas West (25)
- East Chinatown (2)
- East York (2)
- Eglinton West (10)
- Etobicoke (7)
- Financial District (18)
- Forest Hill Village (4)
- Harbourfront (1)
- High Park (2)
- Junction (20)
- Junction Triangle (3)
- Kensington Market (23)
- King East (9)
- King West (26)
- Koreatown (8)
- Leslieville (19)
- Liberty Village (14)
- Little Italy (17)
- Markham (5)
- Mississauga (1)
- Mount Pleasant (11)
- North York (15)
- Ossington (24)
- Other (4)
- Parkdale (24)
- Queen West (67)
- Richmond Hill (3)
- Riverside (7)
- Roncesvalles Village (18)
- Rosedale (22)
- Scarborough (8)
- St. Clair West (6)
- Upper Beaches (1)
- West Queen West (76)
- Yonge & Bloor (3)
- Yonge & College (4)
- Yonge & Dundas (12)
- Yonge & Eglinton (50)
- Yonge & Lawrence (17)
- Yonge & St. Clair (9)
- Yonge & Wellesley (11)
- Yorkville (77)
Look up fashion stores on the go.
- Pink Eye Optical Right after buying some dated frames you can head over to 'Salmonella Fried Chicken Shop' for a delicious meal. What a horrific business name. Embarrassing. Clueless. Heading over to the...
- Leatherfoot hahaha Richard and Daniel definitely give Arne head on a regular basis
- Rod, Gun & Barbers I get my haircut there. It's a great vibe and a great haircut. HOWEVER, no one has mentioned the shave here. GET THE SHAVE!!...
- Over the Rainbow I worked at Over The Rainbow back in the 80's. For my collage Co op. Good times. Way to go Joel on 35 yrs 👍
- Lumieres de Baia Lumieres de baia bikini do brazil has moved to 404 Adelaide st west (spadina and adelaide). Same staff. Same beautiful bikinis with new prints and model coming all summer.
- The Workroom the Workroom is a lovely place, and I'm sure the employees have productive and kind relationships that they have built over time with some customers. I have to agree that,...
- Lavish and Squalor the brands might be different but the cuts, silhouettes and looks are the exact same as the sell at urban outfitters
- Crows Nest Barbershop Quick and easy. Tristan was great. Not chitchat and use the trimmer with purpose. Will be back.
- Doll Factory by Damzels (Roncesvalles) The Sims 3 fashion profession path has 10 levels from Fashion Fledgling to Fashion Phenomenon:. In 1954 he inaugurated the "bubble dress", which gained a lot of popularity in the fashion...
- Linus Inc. I took two chances at Linus: a chance with a stylist I had never worked with before and a chance at doing something new with my hair. I am sooooo...
- Thrill of the Find I love this store.Mirelle knows her designers and the purple dress , I got is amazing. All from her just looking at me.Thank You
- Modern Lovers Update!: Emma Sherman has moved Salons! I am now located at STRUT STUDIOS, 165 Bathurst, on the corner of Queen W & Bathurst. I can still be emailed for appointments firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gadabout hi!,I like your writing so much! proportion we keep up a correspondence extra about your post on AOL? I require a specialist on this space to solve my problem. Maybe that...
- Your Big Sister's Closet Karen and her husband are very friendly, helpful and down-to-earth. They have lots of beautiful items...and a cat!
- The Kind Exchange The staff at many kx stores are rude with the exception of the queen and Bathurst location. Most of the time they ignore you and stand around chatting with each...
- Fuss Hair Studio I went for a bob cute here at Fuss Hair Studio after reading reviews, Megan was my hair dresser, I specifically asked her for a bob and since i...
- Adrian's Shoes I second NT Mum - I received one of the most unhelpful and disinterested service at Adrian's. I'd like to support the local economy and family establishments but they have...
- rapp optical I might give this a try once I make up my mind. Is anyone here who knows how much it cost these days? thanks. #glassesonweb #glasses
- I Barbieri Hey Igor, First, thanks for the comments. You can reach me at email@example.com ciao for now, ando
- Saul's Beauty Shop The mouth, unchecked, is capable of doing so much damage to a person's inner image by speaking negative words. Over the coming weeks gradually reduce the time you spend online and...
- Her Majesty's Pleasure I love the smell of formaldehyde while eating pastries
- Colour Lab 12 Thank you dissapointed for your review. I truly sympathise with you. I was thinking of checking the place out..but will not now. Why? Because I have had hairdressers ruin...
- Nomad (Queen St.) Lol this guy is a friggin joke
- I Barbieri I am proud to be a client at I Barbieri. In addition to getting a superb haircut in the end, you are treated with respect throughout. This barber shop sets...
- Eyes on Church P.s. My benner red frames Farhad picked for my prescription glasses get me compliments everywhere I go! Thanks again Farhad!!
- Eyes on Church I have been buying my sunglasses and now my prescription glasses with Farhad for years! For high end ,exclusive frames there is no place better in Toronto. Actually I...
- Eyes on Church I highly recommend Eyes on Church. I used to buy my eye glasses from the chain stores, but discontinued that practice once I discovered Eyes on Church. You...
- Town Barber I ended up following Chris to Town Barber from Crows for a couple of reasons: 1) Chris is the nicest guy in the world. He wears his heart on his...
- The T-Shirt Guys Scrappy Apparel is a screen printing company based in USA. It started its screen printing journey in the year 2006, by offering various forms of printing on the apparels like...
- Haute Classics I have a natural full length Norwegian fox coat I would like to sell? Is this something you would be interested in?
Most Commented On
- Navigate Space 246 Comments
- Fringe 128 Comments
- W Lifestyle 126 Comments
- Poor Little Rich Girl 114 Comments
- Coupe Bizzarre 107 Comments
- Grateful Head 97 Comments
- Parade 91 Comments
- Secrets From Your Sister 77 Comments
- Garrison's By The Park 76 Comments
- Steamworks 72 Comments
- Onyx Barbers 71 Comments
- Glam 70 Comments
- Amazing Party Store 67 Comments
- Brava Boutique 67 Comments
- Eyes on Church 62 Comments
- I Barbieri 56 Comments
- Ephin Apparel 55 Comments
- Brandy Melville 55 Comments
- Theatrix Costume House 53 Comments
- Bob + Paige 49 Comments
- Little London Barber Shop 46 Comments
- Rod, Gun & Barbers 45 Comments
- Suitsupply 44 Comments
- Ted's Style Shoppe 43 Comments
- The Nite Owl 43 Comments
- Imelda 42 Comments
- Linus Inc. 42 Comments
- Jinks Art Factory 42 Comments
- Town Barber 42 Comments
- World Salon 41 Comments
- 10 places in Toronto to get free stuff on your birthday
- The top 10 Toronto athletes on Twitter
- The top 5 bakeries in Scarborough
- The 10 worst movies made in Toronto
- The top 10 unbuilt projects in Toronto
- The top 10 buildings lost to demolition in Toronto
- The top 10 Toronto viral videos of all time
- The top 10 moments in Toronto sports
- OVO and Raptors roll out Playoff tees
- The top 10 cheap wedding invitations in Toronto
- The top 10 diamond engagement rings in Toronto
- The top 10 stores for plus size swimwear in Toronto
- The top 10 skin care stores in Toronto
- The retail future of the Canary District takes shape
- The top 10 wedding dress designers in Toronto
- Instagram explodes as Karl Lagerfeld parties in Toronto