Palm Sunday is the result of a beautiful transformation. The salon had a previous life as the Saloon until owners and stylists Kat Marcus and Ronnie Dag decided last year...
May28th watches are more than just timepieces; they're a fun and affordable accessory for the sartorially-minded. Fun, fashion-forward guys and girls around the world have embraced the Toronto line's bold,...
Black Market Vintage is the punk rock granddaddy of Toronto vintage stores, both in age - at 34 years young - and in sheer size. Toronto's tinsel-and-string-lights-coated temple to all...
Loding is a new brand to many Toronto shoppers, but for a few jet-setting menswear lovers, walking into the store's first North American location in Yorkville will be like stepping...
Heel Boy has opened its second Toronto location in the Distillery District, adding to the neighbourhood's growing lineup of retail stores. "I like what the Distillery is trying to do -...
Suitsupply, a Dutch menswear brand, opened its first Canadian store in Yorkville last month after making waves all over the world. Their success can be attributed to a number of...
Victoire Boutique is a brand-new face on lower Ossington. But ask any fashion fan from Ottawa, and it's likely a name they'll already know. Victoire's two original boutiques, both located in...
Bellwoods Barbers are the new kids on the haircutting block, offering quality fades and hard parts. Having been open under a month, they're already having trouble keeping up with the...
Young & Tae might be situated on Queen Street (a.k.a. a hub for the best shoe stores in Toronto), but it isn't your average women's footwear boutique. You can tell...
Freedom Clothing Collective goes way past clothing. The cozy Bloor West boutique, just west of Ossington, is stocked to the ceiling with all manner of handcrafted goods, made with a...
Squint Eyewear is making inroads into midtown Toronto after a decade of supplying Oakville residents with fashion-forward, high-end eyewear. The second store in the Squint family is now occupying what...
Lost & Found on Ossington is version 2.0 of their now-closed boutique on Dundas West. The menswear/coffee shop hybrid is just as down-to-earth as before - white walls, exposed brick,...
Salt Chuck is a style destination specializing in effortless cool, casual (without being sloppy) men's apparel — and specifically underwear. Rather than boring "tighty whities" that deserve to be hidden...
312 Optical Studio is a new and welcome sight at College and Augusta - an optical shop with a focus on high-design, high-quality specs at a variety of price points....
VSP Consignment, a Toronto-based spin-off of Vespucci, Calgary's 8,000 square-foot ladies' consignment department store, can hardly be pigeonholed with the classic perceptions of a consignment store. It's not massive, the...
Ani + Wren, a new retail concept just steps from the Summerhill LCBO is about as hip and with it as a contemporary women's boutique can get. Aside from the...
Eleven Thirty Shop is a new accessories studio and boutique in Brockton Village where leather is the star of the show--a fact that is immediately apparent when I walk in...
Logan & Finley is a store for the earth mamas on Queen West. Owner Julie Skirving makes sure everything that comes in and out of her shop is either "local,...
Hastings Barber Shop has a small stack of '70s era Playboy magazines on the windowsill, and when you look up, the next thing you notice is two large taxidermied deer...
Black Flower Vintage is injecting some Montreal-style fabulousness to Dundas and Ossington. Owner Sacha Laberge, a Montreal import, is operating a vintage boutique that's focused on men, for a change....
Find a Fashion Store
Use the filters below to show just the fashion stores you want. Filter by category, neighbourhood or both.
Find By Category or Neighbourhood
Find Fashion Stores by Category
Find Fashion Stores by Neighbourhood
- Annex (20)
- Avenue and Lawrence (6)
- Bayview and Leaside (11)
- Beaches (7)
- Bloor West Village (9)
- Bloorcourt (7)
- Bloordale Village (4)
- Cabbagetown (7)
- Castlefield Design District (1)
- Chinatown (3)
- Church Wellesley Village (4)
- Corktown (8)
- Corso Italia (1)
- Danforth (15)
- Distillery District (11)
- Don Mills (1)
- Dundas West (20)
- East Chinatown (1)
- East York (1)
- Eglinton West (6)
- Etobicoke (5)
- Financial District (14)
- Forest Hill Village (4)
- High Park (1)
- Junction (11)
- Kensington Market (22)
- King East (8)
- King West (24)
- Koreatown (8)
- Leslieville (15)
- Liberty Village (13)
- Little Italy (18)
- Markham (5)
- Mississauga (1)
- Mount Pleasant (11)
- North York (13)
- Ossington (20)
- Other (5)
- Parkdale (23)
- Queen West (60)
- Richmond Hill (2)
- Riverside (6)
- Roncesvalles Village (14)
- Rosedale (18)
- Scarborough (3)
- St. Clair West (5)
- Upper Beaches (1)
- West Queen West (62)
- Yonge & Bloor (1)
- Yonge & College (1)
- Yonge & Dundas (8)
- Yonge & Eglinton (46)
- Yonge & Lawrence (10)
- Yonge & St. Clair (4)
- Yonge & Wellesley (5)
- Yorkville (65)
Look up fashion stores on the go.
- Palm Sunday best salon EVER. i was here yesterday, and now i have some fabulous fancy new hair! Kat is a majestic unicorn! and the re-design looks so friggin awesome.
- Palm Sunday There is no one allowed to touch my hair but Kat. If you have curly hair & are skeptical on where to go, see Kat pronto! Everyone is...
- Palm Sunday The reno is amazing and Kat is the best hairstylist in the city, hands down.
- Ani + Wren I am really glad to read this weblog posts which carries tons of valuable facts, thanks for providing these kinds of information.
- Palm Sunday Kat is a fabulous stylist and a wonderful person. I'd never go anywhere else. I love this place. And the reno ROCKS!
- Palm Sunday So crazy, I was just thinking about getting another haircut from the peeps at this place! Haven't had a cut in a year (my hair is really curly and this...
- Detox Market They do not really highlight the risks associated with the diets. six to eight glasses is recommended but you will need more if you live in hotter climates or are exercising...
- Palm Sunday THESE PEOPLE ARE THE BEST IN THE BIZ!!! they saved my head from my dreadlocks and I've been thankful ever since.
- May28th Ok, Bobo, put aside your hipster vocabulary for a moment. Let someone point out that these 'pretty' items won't last a week let alone the 'notion' of a generation....
- PRiMAALA As a Canadian , Toronto based plus size fashion blogger I would think that the store owner would at least let a few of us know about the opening of...
- PRiMAALA Tiina, Thank you SO much for spreading the word! You do great work! To answer your curiosity about the name, it is a combination of phonetics, with p-r-i-m, coming from...
- PRiMAALA Hi Meera! The sizes at PRiMAALA range from 12-24. Hope to see you in store soon!
- Blue Tile Lounge Since Shred Central closed its doors I was shopping at different stores until I found BTL. It is a real skate shop, feels like a skate shop and it...
- PRiMAALA Allistyle is happy to be part of the Primaala vendor family.
- PRiMAALA This is such exciting news. Love Holt's approach. I teach Yoga for Round Bodies classes in the neighborhood, can't wait to share this with my students, I know they will...
- Little London Barber Shop Got my first haircut here! Best barber shop in Toronto for sure! Everyone go! Kiiiiiiid Raptooooor! :)
- PRiMAALA What's the upper limit of Primaala's size range? (Many 14+ higher-end shops end their sizing very low, unfortunately.)
- Little London Barber Shop Nigel is awesome... The cut is always "spot-on" and works with you to understand exactly what you want or with suggestions... Its a great cut, with good talk and good...
- Little London Barber Shop Great place to get a hair cut ,I take my son there and i am very happy wit the service and staff was friendly and I have used all...
- Little London Barber Shop Thank you Nigel!!!! My 3.5 year old son was terrified of getting his haircut but Nigel made his experience one he will never forget! Not only did my son feel...
- Little London Barber Shop Nigel is the best barber in Toronto!! Not only do I get a great shave but he makes me feel like one of the family! I've been coming in for...
- Theatrix Costume House Hi. I was wondering if you have a graduation gown
- Common Sort seriously? Super out of fashion stuff guys! I give this little shop 2 thumbs way down! First impressions- smelly store, with NO style or hipster appeal! As...
- Silhouette Tailoring NOT recommended.
- Tryst Lingerie Well, after reading all the reviews for the bra boutiques in TO it looks like Tryst is the place to go. I do hope the other bra shops take...
- PRiMAALA I wish there was a place like this for men.
- PRiMAALA Tracy - the store was closed for the Easter long weekend, but will be back open tomorrow, Tuesday April 22.
- PRiMAALA life's too short to eat healthy. bring on the foie.
- May28th Dollar store stuff at best. Who is trying to fool who? Oh, I see, hipsters don't swagger to dollar stores so they need a place of own to be properly...
- The Brow House Does anyone know where Vanessa is now working? She was a brow magician. I'd love to find her.
Most Commented On
- Navigate Space 240 Comments
- Fringe 127 Comments
- W Lifestyle 123 Comments
- Poor Little Rich Girl 114 Comments
- Coupe Bizzarre 104 Comments
- Grateful Head 95 Comments
- Parade 91 Comments
- Secrets From Your Sister 75 Comments
- Garrison's By The Park 73 Comments
- Glam 70 Comments
- Steamworks 69 Comments
- Onyx Barbers 67 Comments
- Amazing Party Store 63 Comments
- Brava Boutique 56 Comments
- Ephin Apparel 55 Comments
- Brandy Melville 53 Comments
- Eyes on Church 51 Comments
- Theatrix Costume House 47 Comments
- Bob + Paige 46 Comments
- I Barbieri 45 Comments
- Ted's Style Shoppe 43 Comments
- The Store on Queen 43 Comments
- Jinks Art Factory 42 Comments
- Timeless Apparel 41 Comments
- Humber Optical 40 Comments
- John Steinberg and Associates 39 Comments
- Ruins 39 Comments
- Shared 38 Comments
- Haven Toronto 38 Comments
- Suitsupply 38 Comments
- 10 places in Toronto to get free stuff on your birthday
- The top 10 Toronto athletes on Twitter
- The top 5 bakeries in Scarborough
- The 10 worst movies made in Toronto
- The top 10 unbuilt projects in Toronto
- The top 10 buildings lost to demolition in Toronto
- The top 10 Toronto viral videos of all time
- The top 10 moments in Toronto sports
- This Week in Fashion: FAT, Muttonhead store launch, North Standard Trading Post anniversary
- Lady Gaga approved designer in Toronto for FAT
- 40 awesome finds from Vintage Crawl Toronto 2014
- The top 10 plus size clothing stores in Toronto
- The top 5 reasons to get excited for |FAT| 2014
- The top 10 deals at Toronto Spa Week 2014
- This Week in Fashion: TFI New Labels reveals finalists, Vintage Crawl Toronto, |FAT| Arts & Fashion Week
- 20 artsy party looks from Massive 10 at the AGO