Loversland is a new shop catering to offbeat brides (and the people that love them, plus all their friends). Open just a few weeks on Ossington, the romantic, relaxed store...
Frank & Oak has finally found a permanent home on West Queen West. The contemporary menswear brand has spent the last three years building a cult fanbase online and through...
Shoppe and Tailor specializes in breathing new life into well-loved, worn-down pieces. That's true of owner Maegan McWade's tailoring business, which she runs out of the tiny basement studio, but...
Garrison Bespoke wants to help Toronto's men be their best-dressed selves. The bespoke suiting shop, tucked into a quiet building on Wellington just a stone's throw away from the Financial...
Get Fresh Company is a high-end streetwear store on Queen West and Portland that doesn't have a sign (yet) and likely, doesn't need one. The store sits in plain view...
Good Neighbour sells cool, casual clothing for men and women, quirky home goods and bath products, and a couple of art prints and greeting cards, all in an airy, friendly...
Saul's Beauty Shop on Dundas West specializes in spa treatments for non-spa people. If you've ever wanted to treat your skin to a facial, but been intimidated by the whole...
Axe & Hatchet Grooming Club runs in the family. Well, barbering runs in the family. "My old man was a barber, so I grew up in a barbershop," says an affable...
Cutler and Gross is a British luxury eyewear brand with a loyal following from the likes of Bono, Elton John, Kate Moss and Victoria Beckham. Founded in London by optometrists...
Gilding The Lily opened a week ago in a hidden-away space in the Distillery District. The fine-jewelry and accessory boutique is the pet project of Annie Jagger, an LA-based celebrity...
ManCave Barbers Lounge is at the intersection of a men's salon and a barbershop, created with the aim of being a cut above the rest. "We wanted to make it different...
Miraj Hammam is tucked away on the fifth floor of the Shangri-La Hotel Toronto. The Moroccan-inspired spa is notable for being one of two in North America to partner with...
Nomad is a veteran player in Toronto's burgeoning menswear game. The men's shop, which has been open in its current West Queen West space since 2010, has remained more elevated,...
In The Cut is the home of Justin Radam, the guy who keeps Kyle Lowry looking fresh on the court. One evening, a couple of months back, Radam closed up the...
Muttonhead, a Toronto-based unisex lifestyle brand best known for its premium fabrics and sharp, athletic-inspired designs, has opened a flagship retail store in the heart of Roncesvalles Village. "This store...
PRiMAALA is only six weeks old, but the Dundas West boutique is already poised to change the way Toronto thinks about plus size fashion, one impeccably-tailored pinstripe dress at a...
Black Toe Running is more than just a place to buy a pair of new sneakers. With a name that invokes all the gruesome idiosyncrasies that long distance runners suffer...
The Mad One Barber Shop is tucked away in Black Market Vintage's basement space on Queen West. If you walked quickly past the northeast corner of the store and didn't...
WANT Apothecary has opened its first Toronto boutique in Rosedale after almost three years of retail success in Montreal. Designed to feel like a 19th century pharmacy, the lifestyle stores...
Three Fates just set up shop in Philistine's old home in Parkdale - and it's picking up right where the previous tenant left off, packing the narrow storefront at 1394...
Find a Fashion Store
Use the filters below to show just the fashion stores you want. Filter by category, neighbourhood or both.
Find By Category or Neighbourhood
Find Fashion Stores by Category
Find Fashion Stores by Neighbourhood
- Annex (24)
- Avenue and Lawrence (8)
- Bayview and Leaside (11)
- Beaches (9)
- Bloor West Village (12)
- Bloorcourt (9)
- Bloordale Village (4)
- Cabbagetown (7)
- Castlefield Design District (1)
- Chinatown (3)
- Church Wellesley Village (5)
- Corktown (9)
- Corso Italia (5)
- Danforth (25)
- Distillery District (12)
- Don Mills (2)
- Dundas West (23)
- East Chinatown (1)
- East York (2)
- Eglinton West (7)
- Etobicoke (5)
- Financial District (15)
- Forest Hill Village (6)
- Harbourfront (1)
- High Park (2)
- Junction (20)
- Junction Triangle (1)
- Kensington Market (26)
- King East (9)
- King West (27)
- Koreatown (8)
- Leslieville (17)
- Liberty Village (15)
- Little Italy (17)
- Markham (5)
- Mississauga (1)
- Mount Pleasant (12)
- North York (15)
- Ossington (22)
- Other (5)
- Parkdale (24)
- Queen West (66)
- Richmond Hill (3)
- Riverside (7)
- Roncesvalles Village (17)
- Rosedale (23)
- Scarborough (8)
- St. Clair West (5)
- Upper Beaches (1)
- West Queen West (75)
- Yonge & Bloor (3)
- Yonge & College (4)
- Yonge & Dundas (11)
- Yonge & Eglinton (48)
- Yonge & Lawrence (19)
- Yonge & St. Clair (8)
- Yonge & Wellesley (12)
- Yorkville (75)
Look up fashion stores on the go.
- Loversland I went in here the other day and I was really impressed. The design is inspiring and the tent at the back is adorable! I'm not a bride-to-be but it...
- Loversland What I love about this shop is that they have the cool dresses you day dream about...the ones you think only exist on amazing blogs or Instagram. They have them...
- Loversland Love love love this shop! They have really gorgeous dresses that are not so bridey, which is perfect for me. The girls showed me how to style my dress in...
- Loversland Love love love this shop! They have a gorgeous selection of dresses and ready-to-wear....really unique pieces and they gave me good ideas of how to style my dress in different...
- Loversland Lovely shop, even for those not matrimonally inclined. The staff were very friendly when I was in shopping (I'm actually in the second picture making a purchase). Definitely worth checking...
- Gafas The main problem with the sunglass industry is gullable/VAIN consumers. And 21 century entitlement! Take a look at Brent Hardy's post above. He claims he's a 'broke student' yet he...
- John Fluevog (Distillery District) The shoes are unique, but pricey for the quality - all the shoes I saw were made of corrected leather.
- Steamworks I almost never write remarks, but i did a few searching and wound up here Steamworks Toronto. And I actually do have a couple of questions for you if you...
- Jimmy T'z Vintage Inc. Hey, it happen to me as well but they did finally come. The owner did explain that they go on deliver and pick orders. Its just one guy and a...
- Good Day Hairshop Best cut I've had in Toronto and I don't really care about the legalities of running a licensed hair salon (like you people, for some reason). Everyone was super nice...
- SVP Sports Do you sell the Jordan tennis shoes?
- ManCave Barbers Lounge Neat concept, but lets hash something out here. Those who are bent on giving this place a bad name just because it has the word "Man" in it...
- ManCave Barbers Lounge You can even have a nice cigar!!
- ManCave Barbers Lounge You must be joking - want to see a real man cave barber shop http://villagecigarcompany.com/wp/barbershop/
- Good Day Hairshop You do not need a hairdressing license to run a hair salon. Even though Jonathan is not a trained stylist, he is very capable of owning and managing a...
- Good Day Hairshop No, he is not trained. I know him as well.
- Lucy Nails Shellac is 25 inclusive of tax.
- Optical Thirty 8 (Queen West) I want to try here for the collection of glasses .I love to wear different types of eye-wears and usually get the glasses from Wholesale Sunglasses Suppliers at http://www.citysunglass.com/ .Thanks...
- Economy Optical Best service i've ever experienced with glasses. Went in for adjustments a few times, and always get great service and exactly what i want. I will never go back to...
- Toronto Tees You'd probably have to call or email Joe at TorontoTees, blogTO won't know :) http://www.comegetcustomized.com/
- Tips Nail Bar Hi Tibi, Could you please let me know what makes Tips the best salon for manis and pedis in terms of hygiene? Could you please give details as to how utensils...
- Avec Plaisir I had a bad experience too at the Yorkville location. I believe it was the owner that made me feel very uncomfortable, and made comments about me to her other...
- Gotstyle (Distillery) Hi Diane, We regret that you had such an inexcusable experience. I've followed up with our team and have been informed that the piece was expressed shipped to you this past...
- Working Title They use it as a gallery on weekends, that's why the retail shelving is mobile and it's not crammed. Went to an opening there once, I think they pay their...
- Hat Box They are going under and selling at cost- still not worth it!!
- Hat Box They are going under and selling at cost- still not worth it!!
- Hero Heroine The H&H staff are very warm and welcoming unlike most places you would find in the area.
- Brennen Demelo Studio fantastic! I can only say well done ... Great pictures, great shop! I would figuratively also like to me, hair cut greeting Tom
- Angst Salon Super cool!!! I`m sorry I did not realize a conversation was still going on here. Linda, Emulate away, her classic quirkiness is adorable and if you love it it will suit you. Also her...
- The Cabinet Salon I agree with all. I have never been to cabinet but it is looking really nice. Perfect ambiance makes your salon more perfect and appealing to clients. I am sharing...
Most Commented On
- Navigate Space 246 Comments
- Fringe 127 Comments
- W Lifestyle 126 Comments
- Poor Little Rich Girl 114 Comments
- Coupe Bizzarre 105 Comments
- Grateful Head 97 Comments
- Parade 91 Comments
- Secrets From Your Sister 76 Comments
- Garrison's By The Park 75 Comments
- Steamworks 72 Comments
- Glam 70 Comments
- Onyx Barbers 68 Comments
- Amazing Party Store 67 Comments
- Brava Boutique 67 Comments
- Eyes on Church 55 Comments
- Ephin Apparel 55 Comments
- Theatrix Costume House 53 Comments
- Brandy Melville 53 Comments
- I Barbieri 53 Comments
- Bob + Paige 49 Comments
- Little London Barber Shop 44 Comments
- Suitsupply 44 Comments
- Ted's Style Shoppe 43 Comments
- Imelda 42 Comments
- Jinks Art Factory 42 Comments
- World Salon 41 Comments
- Timeless Apparel 41 Comments
- Humber Optical 40 Comments
- Fashionably Yours 40 Comments
- John Steinberg and Associates 39 Comments
- The Best Peameal Bacon Sandwiches in Toronto
- The Best Pizza Slice in Toronto
- The Best Steak Frites in Toronto
- The Best Vintage Furniture Stores in Toronto
- The Best Cheap Eats in Woodbridge
- The Best Latin American Cafes and Bakeries in Toronto
- The Best Ethiopian Restaurants in Toronto
- The Best Hakka Restaurants in Toronto
- 10 places in Toronto to get free stuff on your birthday
- The top 10 Toronto athletes on Twitter
- The top 5 bakeries in Scarborough
- The 10 worst movies made in Toronto
- The top 10 unbuilt projects in Toronto
- The top 10 buildings lost to demolition in Toronto
- The top 10 Toronto viral videos of all time
- The top 10 moments in Toronto sports
- 10 holiday gift ideas for the decor lover in Toronto
- 10 holiday gift ideas for fashion lovers in Toronto
- OVO store in for the long haul on Dundas West
- Iconic Queen East furniture shop to close after 50 years
- 10 holiday gift ideas for the male fashionista in Toronto
- New shopping mall marks big changes for Yorkville
- Anthropologie to open in Queen St. church this Friday
- The top 25 stores for warm winter clothing in Toronto