Saje Natural Wellness on Queen St. West is the Toronto flagship store for the B.C.-based purveyor of all-natural body and wellness products. It's by no means the first Toronto location,...
Anthropologie recently opened up a new store location at 751 Queen St. West. Adding to the chain's existing Toronto locations at Yorkville, Yorkdale and the Shops at Don Mills, at...
96 Tears Vintage has a new home in Parkdale after stints at pop-up locations in the Annex, then up the street at 1550 Queen St. West. The nomadic vintage shop,...
Good Day Hairshop is Kensington's answer to a modern salon and barbershop, where the only thing with attitude is your hair when they're done with it. Even in a bustling...
Her Majesty's Pleasure is a destination spot for women before a night out on the town, hence the somewhat cheesy - yet very fitting - name. The King West space...
Trevor Odho Studio is the first salon owned by the eponymous hairstylist, who's finally struck out on his own after 12 years in the hair industry. His work history reads...
Bodega Thirteen is a clothing retailer meets furniture upholsterer meets magazine shop meets art gallery on Dundas West - and if it sounds busy, it's because it is. But in...
The Cure Apothecary, Queen West's latest in all-natural beauty boutiques, is a haven for the city's eco-maniac skincare buffs. The newly opened shop--replacing TSOQ's former location--is an organic-only zone stocked...
Holt Renfrew Men is the brand-new, much-anticipated standalone menswear shop opened by Holt Renfrew. Located in the former Roots flagship on Bloor St., just half a block away from the...
Latre Art + Style is a brand-new fashion and decor shop in the Junction that fuses owner Brian Vu's military-influenced unisex clothing with vintage army gear, found objects from Africa,...
Opelle, a homegrown handbag line, strikes a balance between everyday style and luxurious materials. For the past five years, designer Amy Malcolm has been quietly producing the leather pieces out...
Zumel & Co is finding a niche for itself on West Queen West. Located right across from Trinity Bellwoods Park, it's a great spot for snatching up passing picnickers and...
Klaxon Howl has packed its duffel bags after a two-year stint at Queen and Manning, and headed for home - its previous location, located less than a block away. According to...
MADE Clothing Co. is a made-to-measure and bespoke tailoring studio worthy of every Toronto man's attention. To find it, you need take an elevator up to the fifth floor of...
Jonathan + Olivia is an Ossington staple. Having been open for six years in Toronto after a successful debut in Vancouver, the boutique has established itself as a go-to for...
Textur Studio is putting graffiti on the walls of a new Dundas St. East condo. There are also colourful abstract paintings, black and white photographs of musicians, and quirky reclaimed...
Oak + Fort is a minimalist's dream. Crisp white walls and a spacious shop house neatly organized racks of beautiful fabrics and cuts, all unfussy and - surprisingly - all...
Palm Sunday is the result of a beautiful transformation. The salon had a previous life as the Saloon until owners and stylists Kat Marcus and Ronnie Dag decided last year...
May28th watches are more than just timepieces; they're a fun and affordable accessory for the sartorially-minded. Fun, fashion-forward guys and girls around the world have embraced the Toronto line's bold,...
Black Market Vintage is the punk rock granddaddy of Toronto vintage stores, both in age - at 34 years young - and in sheer size. Toronto's tinsel-and-string-lights-coated temple to all...
Find a Fashion Store
Use the filters below to show just the fashion stores you want. Filter by category, neighbourhood or both.
Find By Category or Neighbourhood
Find Fashion Stores by Category
Find Fashion Stores by Neighbourhood
- Annex (24)
- Avenue and Lawrence (8)
- Bayview and Leaside (11)
- Beaches (9)
- Bloor West Village (12)
- Bloorcourt (9)
- Bloordale Village (4)
- Cabbagetown (7)
- Castlefield Design District (1)
- Chinatown (3)
- Church Wellesley Village (5)
- Corktown (10)
- Corso Italia (5)
- Danforth (25)
- Distillery District (13)
- Don Mills (2)
- Dundas West (23)
- East Chinatown (1)
- East York (2)
- Eglinton West (9)
- Etobicoke (6)
- Financial District (15)
- Forest Hill Village (4)
- Harbourfront (1)
- High Park (2)
- Junction (20)
- Junction Triangle (2)
- Kensington Market (23)
- King East (9)
- King West (28)
- Koreatown (8)
- Leslieville (17)
- Liberty Village (14)
- Little Italy (17)
- Markham (5)
- Mississauga (1)
- Mount Pleasant (11)
- North York (15)
- Ossington (22)
- Other (4)
- Parkdale (24)
- Queen West (66)
- Richmond Hill (3)
- Riverside (7)
- Roncesvalles Village (17)
- Rosedale (22)
- Scarborough (8)
- St. Clair West (6)
- Upper Beaches (1)
- West Queen West (76)
- Yonge & Bloor (3)
- Yonge & College (4)
- Yonge & Dundas (11)
- Yonge & Eglinton (49)
- Yonge & Lawrence (17)
- Yonge & St. Clair (9)
- Yonge & Wellesley (12)
- Yorkville (77)
Look up fashion stores on the go.
- Lileo Hi there Dear, are you really visiting this website daily, if so afterward you will absolutely take pleasant experience.
- Doll Factory by Damzels (Roncesvalles) To be able to make sure effective and efficient results, pick up a Remediation company having a Hubzone Certification. In my opinion, people who remain slim are slim not because...
- Jealous Bridesmaids Bridal Studio Great place to go as long as you are a size 0. I was a size 12 at my wedding. Not ideal but I am what I am. Having lost...
- Fresh Collective Get plenty of carbs, protein, and healthy fats with each meal. Part of the exercises purpose would be to will give you ways to raise your body's metabolism. Sleep deprivation can be...
- Trend Custom Tailors This is Dons house and he treats he's employees like animals, I guess thats how he gets to make them look expensive. I worked for him for 3 month hand...
- Consign Toronto Hello Sal, We are a very reputable store and are known as a go to store for authentic luxury items at great prices. We are so sorry that you had a...
- SAIL I'll have you know, that if management allowed the hunting department to deal with consumers the way they wanted to, you would've had as much brighter experience. But since management...
- Consign Toronto Fake, fake, fake. Buyer beware! They have so many fakes and you'll never see your money again if you try to get a refund for the knock offs. The store...
- Elmwood Spa I visited the Elmwood in June 2014, and would not go back. I had a one hour massage and used the hydrotherapy area. My RMT smelled like cigarette smoke, did...
- Good Day Hairshop does anyone know the price of the unicorn soft shampoo?
- Crows Nest Barbershop ps I work at a shop very close by and i STILL schedule my haircuts 2 weeks in advance because I'm not an internet troll with bad hair.
- Crows Nest Barbershop Everyone bitching about the wait times should go to their nearest barbershop and get a discount cut with no wait time and STFU about it. Even those who apprentice at...
- Saje Natural Wellness Cecilia can you tell me more about your wonderful products? It's so refreshing to have wage slaves in here as transparent shills for their company! So novel!
- The Brow House I finally found her! Vanessa is now at The Benefit Brow bar in Sephora at Square One. Call her! 905 279 4400 :D
- Doll Factory by Damzels (Roncesvalles) This can cause scar tissue which can make more scar tissue happen and more and more. What this means for you: The sheer size and scope of You - Tube means...
- Gotstyle I have 225$ on gotstyle (gift cards. Don't want them. Email me if you do (firstname.lastname@example.org)Only 125$.
- Saje Natural Wellness I am very fortunate to have been given a gift called Saje eaters digest ( a digestion eating remedy), which is a roll on purse size clear gel substance. ...
- McManus and Campbell Went in for the first time the other day and just liked the feel. Nice people and the place was classy. Ended up with a great haircut.
- Saje Natural Wellness At Vaughan Mills as well.
- Saje Natural Wellness I am so relieved Saje has expanded into Ontario. I lived near West Edmonton Mall and would visit that store weekly and when I moved east in April went into...
- Saje Natural Wellness I am so glad Saje has come to Ontario! I went to the location in Square One and everyone was so friendly and helpful. I've never had such quality customer...
- Saje Natural Wellness migraine sufferer here - for christmas received saje's peppermint halo from a friend and it is just amazing. it might not take away the pain completely, but it definitely decreases the...
- McManus and Campbell Anelise consistently gives great cuts, I love the new space!
- Reflections Vintage and Antiques We are Moving!! When one door closes another one opens. We want to thank all our customer for their support. We' have been in the unknown for a few months since our lease...
- Saje Natural Wellness I love this store. Their essential oil blends are so nice!! Welcome to TO.
- Saje Natural Wellness What an elegant, well organized emporium! It will be a pleasure to browse even if I had a headache.
- McManus and Campbell Anelise has been my stylist since 2006! I am delighted at her success and loved my first visit to the new salon. Highly recommended!
- Lumieres de Baia Very cute store on Queen St. They have tons of sexy bikinis to choose from and their staff is very helpful. Lots of sales too when I was there; I...
- Anthropologie (Queen St.) im not sure if "the women" shopping here realize theyre funding anti-abortion campaigns. But the shirts so pretty!!!!
- Anthropologie (Queen St.) yes u have the choice to shop where you want, but shopping here makes you an idiot (Outrageous prices for the worst quality clothing that manages to be anti-semitic among...
Most Commented On
- Navigate Space 246 Comments
- Fringe 127 Comments
- W Lifestyle 126 Comments
- Poor Little Rich Girl 114 Comments
- Coupe Bizzarre 107 Comments
- Grateful Head 97 Comments
- Parade 91 Comments
- Secrets From Your Sister 77 Comments
- Garrison's By The Park 75 Comments
- Steamworks 72 Comments
- Glam 70 Comments
- Onyx Barbers 68 Comments
- Amazing Party Store 67 Comments
- Brava Boutique 67 Comments
- Eyes on Church 56 Comments
- Ephin Apparel 55 Comments
- Brandy Melville 55 Comments
- I Barbieri 54 Comments
- Theatrix Costume House 53 Comments
- Bob + Paige 49 Comments
- Little London Barber Shop 44 Comments
- Suitsupply 44 Comments
- Ted's Style Shoppe 43 Comments
- Imelda 42 Comments
- Jinks Art Factory 42 Comments
- World Salon 41 Comments
- Timeless Apparel 41 Comments
- Humber Optical 40 Comments
- Fashionably Yours 40 Comments
- Gotstyle 39 Comments
- The Best Dumplings in Toronto
- The Best Karaoke Bars in Toronto
- The Best New Bars in Toronto, 2014
- The Best New Restaurants in Toronto, 2014
- The Best New Cheap Eats in Toronto, 2014
- The Best New Brunch Restaurants in Toronto, 2014
- The Best New Fashion Stores in Toronto, 2014
- The Best New Design Stores in Toronto, 2014
- 10 places in Toronto to get free stuff on your birthday
- The top 10 Toronto athletes on Twitter
- The top 5 bakeries in Scarborough
- The 10 worst movies made in Toronto
- The top 10 unbuilt projects in Toronto
- The top 10 buildings lost to demolition in Toronto
- The top 10 Toronto viral videos of all time
- The top 10 moments in Toronto sports
- New consignment shop offers cash and charity option
- Uniqlo confirms it's coming to Toronto
- 20 photos of design innovations at IDS 2015
- What's going on in the Castlefield Design District?
- Toronto toque pop-up benefits homeless youth
- What will happen to Toronto malls with Target gone?
- Fabricland to take retail space at Honest Ed's
- Goodlife Fitness might take over Target store locations