Trevor Odho Studio is the first salon owned by the eponymous hairstylist, who's finally struck out on his own after 12 years in the hair industry. His work history reads...
Bodega Thirteen is a clothing retailer meets furniture upholsterer meets magazine shop meets art gallery on Dundas West - and if it sounds busy, it's because it is. But in...
The Cure Apothecary, Queen West's latest in all-natural beauty boutiques, is a haven for the city's eco-maniac skincare buffs. The newly opened shop--replacing TSOQ's former location--is an organic-only zone stocked...
Holt Renfrew Men is the brand-new, much-anticipated standalone menswear shop opened by Holt Renfrew. Located in the former Roots flagship on Bloor St., just half a block away from the...
Latre Art + Style is a brand-new fashion and decor shop in the Junction that fuses owner Brian Vu's military-influenced unisex clothing with vintage army gear, found objects from Africa,...
Opelle, a homegrown handbag line, strikes a balance between everyday style and luxurious materials. For the past five years, designer Amy Malcolm has been quietly producing the leather pieces out...
Zumel & Co is finding a niche for itself on West Queen West. Located right across from Trinity Bellwoods Park, it's a great spot for snatching up passing picnickers and...
Klaxon Howl has packed its duffel bags after a two-year stint at Queen and Manning, and headed for home - its previous location, located less than a block away. According to...
MADE Clothing Co. is a made-to-measure and bespoke tailoring studio worthy of every Toronto man's attention. To find it, you need take an elevator up to the fifth floor of...
Jonathan + Olivia is an Ossington staple. Having been open for six years in Toronto after a successful debut in Vancouver, the boutique has established itself as a go-to for...
Textur Studio is putting graffiti on the walls of a new Dundas St. East condo. There are also colourful abstract paintings, black and white photographs of musicians, and quirky reclaimed...
Oak + Fort is a minimalist's dream. Crisp white walls and a spacious shop house neatly organized racks of beautiful fabrics and cuts, all unfussy and - surprisingly - all...
Palm Sunday is the result of a beautiful transformation. The salon had a previous life as the Saloon until owners and stylists Kat Marcus and Ronnie Dag decided last year...
May28th watches are more than just timepieces; they're a fun and affordable accessory for the sartorially-minded. Fun, fashion-forward guys and girls around the world have embraced the Toronto line's bold,...
Black Market Vintage is the punk rock granddaddy of Toronto vintage stores, both in age - at 34 years young - and in sheer size. Toronto's tinsel-and-string-lights-coated temple to all...
Loding is a new brand to many Toronto shoppers, but for a few jet-setting menswear lovers, walking into the store's first North American location in Yorkville will be like stepping...
Heel Boy has opened its second Toronto location in the Distillery District, adding to the neighbourhood's growing lineup of retail stores. "I like what the Distillery is trying to do -...
Suitsupply, a Dutch menswear brand, opened its first Canadian store in Yorkville last month after making waves all over the world. Their success can be attributed to a number of...
Victoire Boutique is a brand-new face on lower Ossington. But ask any fashion fan from Ottawa, and it's likely a name they'll already know. Victoire's two original boutiques, both located in...
Bellwoods Barbers are the new kids on the haircutting block, offering quality fades and hard parts. Having been open under a month, they're already having trouble keeping up with the...
Find a Fashion Store
Use the filters below to show just the fashion stores you want. Filter by category, neighbourhood or both.
Find By Category or Neighbourhood
Find Fashion Stores by Category
Find Fashion Stores by Neighbourhood
- Annex (24)
- Avenue and Lawrence (6)
- Bayview and Leaside (11)
- Beaches (9)
- Bloor West Village (12)
- Bloorcourt (9)
- Bloordale Village (4)
- Cabbagetown (7)
- Castlefield Design District (1)
- Chinatown (3)
- Church Wellesley Village (5)
- Corktown (8)
- Corso Italia (1)
- Danforth (18)
- Distillery District (12)
- Don Mills (2)
- Dundas West (23)
- East Chinatown (1)
- East York (1)
- Eglinton West (6)
- Etobicoke (5)
- Financial District (14)
- Forest Hill Village (4)
- Harbourfront (1)
- High Park (2)
- Junction (20)
- Junction Triangle (1)
- Kensington Market (23)
- King East (9)
- King West (24)
- Koreatown (7)
- Leslieville (17)
- Liberty Village (13)
- Little Italy (17)
- Markham (5)
- Mississauga (1)
- Mount Pleasant (12)
- North York (14)
- Ossington (20)
- Other (5)
- Parkdale (24)
- Queen West (64)
- Richmond Hill (3)
- Riverside (6)
- Roncesvalles Village (17)
- Rosedale (21)
- Scarborough (4)
- St. Clair West (5)
- Upper Beaches (1)
- West Queen West (73)
- Yonge & Bloor (3)
- Yonge & College (4)
- Yonge & Dundas (10)
- Yonge & Eglinton (46)
- Yonge & Lawrence (12)
- Yonge & St. Clair (8)
- Yonge & Wellesley (12)
- Yorkville (70)
Look up fashion stores on the go.
- Theatrics Plus Both of these comments are right in a way. The costumes here are really expensive and I can't imagine every buying one of the complete, packaged ones. That being said,...
- B to B Maternity Great shop! I was looking for maternity clothes but really didn't want to spend much. I found jeans for 25 bucks!! I definitely would recommend checking it out!
- Trevor Odho Studio and love those paintings too!
- Hammam Spa Hi 101, We're sorry to hear you found the spa to be looking a bit run down during your last visit. We are preparing for a large renovation the first...
- Trevor Odho Studio Long time customer at Fringe and I recall the handful of times I worked with Trevor. Great talent and yes, he has a way of opening your mind to different...
- Garrison Bespoke That bulletproof suit would make a fabulous accessory when travelling to sketchy destinations. Look good with confidence!
- Gafas Thanks Laura! If you need anything, you know where to find us. Hope to see you again in 2015!
- Haute Classics Cons: They price to high. Pricier than Fashionably Yours. Pros: Cleaner, more organized and less dusty than FY. And the selection is truly high-end.
- Holt Renfrew Men What's with the red Ferrari when you walk in? #Cringe #Cheesy
- Elmwood Spa Too bad, but I'm glad I looked at the comments. My boyfriend has never had a massage, and it was going to be a birthday treat along with our...
- Leatherfoot VERY INTERESTING SITE HOWEVER INDICATING THE RETAIL PRICE OF EACH PRODUCT WOULD BE HELPFUL
- Lumieres de Baia Small store on Queen W but a lot of Bikinis to choose from. One of my top place to shop for Swimwear in Toronto
- Bodega Thirteen Totally agree with "really". Can people not be honest without being considered haters. Jessica is so right. Obscure stores just don't last. ...
- Elmwood Spa My friend reserved a birthday package from Elmwood Spa and it was a spam and rip-off. Watch out for the small prints, basically you have to pay a $125 minimum...
- Candy's Costume Shop do still have any adult star wars costumes? obi, anakin or or any jedi robe. Thanks.
- Hollywood Costumes Do you still have any Star Wars costumes (obi one or anakin)? Thanks.
- Quinn West Just wondering if you do hair ironing, like curly hair or straight hair, and how much will it be? Do I need book appt.?
- Garrison Bespoke Guess if you're a personal buddy of the owner, you get good service. Otherwise, you're SOL.
- Lumieres de Baia I was there yesterday to check it out for the first time after reading this on blog To. I was pleasantly surprised and left with 2 bikini sets. I think...
- Garrison Bespoke Quite surprised at the negativity. First of all, if you're walking in there looking for a bargain or low price points, you probably should not be walking in there at...
- Eyes on Church Great service. Gorgeous eyewear. What more could you ask for? Thank you for the beautiful sunglasses ladies. I will definitely be back for more:)
- Good Neighbour I visited the shop early this afternoon, and it is without a doubt beautiful, clean, and organized. As someone said previously, the owner has a great eye. I have no...
- Club MoSheTa Had my hair done here by Sun. I was a little nervous to start as the price was only $35 for a cut and style. But Sun is a real...
- Garrison Bespoke Hugo is German you twat, not italien
- Garrison Bespoke Every time I wear my Garrison suit I get crazy compliments. What does Hugo Boss know about Italian fashion? I've been going there for 5 years and trust every suggestion...
- Garrison Bespoke Funny how so many comments sound like endorsements for the company. How to tell a fake comment? They will only say amazing things and never give too many details, including...
- Garrison Bespoke My fiance bought his wedding suit here because several close friends recommended it. He wears suits often and has bought suits from all kinds of places, included Banana Republic and...
- Garrison Bespoke SuitSupply..... i second that bought a full canvas suit, Gorgeous fits me like a glove. $1200.00 great customer service also
- Garrison Bespoke Like to be in control, huh?
- Garrison Bespoke Marked up suits for those who don't know any better and have money to spend. For good quality stuff head to SuitSupply in Yorkville - unless you are very unusually...
Most Commented On
- Navigate Space 246 Comments
- Fringe 127 Comments
- W Lifestyle 126 Comments
- Poor Little Rich Girl 114 Comments
- Coupe Bizzarre 105 Comments
- Grateful Head 96 Comments
- Parade 91 Comments
- Secrets From Your Sister 76 Comments
- Garrison's By The Park 74 Comments
- Steamworks 71 Comments
- Glam 70 Comments
- Onyx Barbers 68 Comments
- Brava Boutique 67 Comments
- Amazing Party Store 66 Comments
- Eyes on Church 55 Comments
- Ephin Apparel 55 Comments
- Brandy Melville 53 Comments
- I Barbieri 53 Comments
- Theatrix Costume House 51 Comments
- Bob + Paige 49 Comments
- Little London Barber Shop 44 Comments
- Ted's Style Shoppe 43 Comments
- Suitsupply 43 Comments
- Jinks Art Factory 42 Comments
- World Salon 41 Comments
- Timeless Apparel 41 Comments
- Humber Optical 40 Comments
- John Steinberg and Associates 39 Comments
- Ruins 39 Comments
- Fashionably Yours 39 Comments
- 10 places in Toronto to get free stuff on your birthday
- The top 10 Toronto athletes on Twitter
- The top 5 bakeries in Scarborough
- The 10 worst movies made in Toronto
- The top 10 unbuilt projects in Toronto
- The top 10 buildings lost to demolition in Toronto
- The top 10 Toronto viral videos of all time
- The top 10 moments in Toronto sports
- Is the OVO pop-up returning to Dundas West?
- Street Style: 20 looks from WMCFW Spring 2015
- The 10 worst looks from Toronto Fashion Week spring 2015
- The top 10 looks from Toronto Fashion Week Spring 2015
- How to do Toronto Fashion Week without an invite
- Toronto Fashion Week S/S 2015 preview
- Anthropologie moving into church on Queen Street
- The top 10 online stores for beauty products in Toronto