Holt Renfrew Men is the brand-new, much-anticipated standalone menswear shop opened by Holt Renfrew. Located in the former Roots flagship on Bloor St., just half a block away from the...
Latre Art + Style is a brand-new fashion and decor shop in the Junction that fuses owner Brian Vu's military-influenced unisex clothing with vintage army gear, found objects from Africa,...
Opelle, a homegrown handbag line, strikes a balance between everyday style and luxurious materials. For the past five years, designer Amy Malcolm has been quietly producing the leather pieces out...
Zumel & Co is finding a niche for itself on West Queen West. Located right across from Trinity Bellwoods Park, it's a great spot for snatching up passing picnickers and...
Klaxon Howl has packed its duffel bags after a two-year stint at Queen and Manning, and headed for home - its previous location, located less than a block away. According to...
MADE Clothing Co. is a made-to-measure and bespoke tailoring studio worthy of every Toronto man's attention. To find it, you need take an elevator up to the fifth floor of...
Jonathan + Olivia is an Ossington staple. Having been open for six years in Toronto after a successful debut in Vancouver, the boutique has established itself as a go-to for...
Textur Studio is putting graffiti on the walls of a new Dundas St. East condo. There are also colourful abstract paintings, black and white photographs of musicians, and quirky reclaimed...
Oak + Fort is a minimalist's dream. Crisp white walls and a spacious shop house neatly organized racks of beautiful fabrics and cuts, all unfussy and - surprisingly - all...
Palm Sunday is the result of a beautiful transformation. The salon had a previous life as the Saloon until owners and stylists Kat Marcus and Ronnie Dag decided last year...
May28th watches are more than just timepieces; they're a fun and affordable accessory for the sartorially-minded. Fun, fashion-forward guys and girls around the world have embraced the Toronto line's bold,...
Black Market Vintage is the punk rock granddaddy of Toronto vintage stores, both in age - at 34 years young - and in sheer size. Toronto's tinsel-and-string-lights-coated temple to all...
Loding is a new brand to many Toronto shoppers, but for a few jet-setting menswear lovers, walking into the store's first North American location in Yorkville will be like stepping...
Heel Boy has opened its second Toronto location in the Distillery District, adding to the neighbourhood's growing lineup of retail stores. "I like what the Distillery is trying to do -...
Suitsupply, a Dutch menswear brand, opened its first Canadian store in Yorkville last month after making waves all over the world. Their success can be attributed to a number of...
Victoire Boutique is a brand-new face on lower Ossington. But ask any fashion fan from Ottawa, and it's likely a name they'll already know. Victoire's two original boutiques, both located in...
Bellwoods Barbers are the new kids on the haircutting block, offering quality fades and hard parts. Having been open under a month, they're already having trouble keeping up with the...
Young & Tae might be situated on Queen Street (a.k.a. a hub for the best shoe stores in Toronto), but it isn't your average women's footwear boutique. You can tell...
Opticianado aims to provide a wide selection of hard-to-find, eye-catching glasses, with customer service geared toward finding the perfect-fitting frame for every face. While that's a vision shared by many other...
Soop Soop may be housed in a former grocery store but if you visit this vintage clothing shop on Gladstone near Dundas don't expect nutritious broth. When founder Christina Pretti...
Find a Fashion Store
Use the filters below to show just the fashion stores you want. Filter by category, neighbourhood or both.
Find By Category or Neighbourhood
Find Fashion Stores by Category
Find Fashion Stores by Neighbourhood
- Annex (24)
- Avenue and Lawrence (6)
- Bayview and Leaside (11)
- Beaches (9)
- Bloor West Village (12)
- Bloorcourt (8)
- Bloordale Village (4)
- Cabbagetown (7)
- Castlefield Design District (1)
- Chinatown (3)
- Church Wellesley Village (5)
- Corktown (9)
- Corso Italia (1)
- Danforth (18)
- Distillery District (12)
- Don Mills (2)
- Dundas West (22)
- East Chinatown (1)
- East York (1)
- Eglinton West (6)
- Etobicoke (5)
- Financial District (14)
- Forest Hill Village (4)
- Harbourfront (1)
- High Park (2)
- Junction (20)
- Junction Triangle (1)
- Kensington Market (23)
- King East (8)
- King West (24)
- Koreatown (7)
- Leslieville (16)
- Liberty Village (13)
- Little Italy (17)
- Markham (5)
- Mississauga (1)
- Mount Pleasant (12)
- North York (14)
- Ossington (20)
- Other (5)
- Parkdale (24)
- Queen West (65)
- Richmond Hill (3)
- Riverside (6)
- Roncesvalles Village (17)
- Rosedale (21)
- Scarborough (4)
- St. Clair West (5)
- Upper Beaches (1)
- West Queen West (72)
- Yonge & Bloor (3)
- Yonge & College (4)
- Yonge & Dundas (10)
- Yonge & Eglinton (46)
- Yonge & Lawrence (12)
- Yonge & St. Clair (8)
- Yonge & Wellesley (12)
- Yorkville (70)
Look up fashion stores on the go.
- Holt Renfrew Men It really looks fantastic!
- Holt Renfrew Men I just wanted to say that I find it shocking Derek didn't "call" writing this article
- Flaunt Boutique I recently visited Flaunt Boutique for a cut and highlights by Senior stylist Adriana Balea. I have had many bad experiences in my day and am very particular about my...
- Elmwood Spa The last two times I went to the Elmwood, the place was packed. It had all of the charm of a factory.
- Elmwood Spa My partner brought me a spa package for my birthday from Elmwood, I went there and to be honest would not go back, The service when I first walked in...
- Goa Hair Salon This salon is the best in town. The staff are professional, friendly and efficient. They are always up to date with the latest hairstyles and salon gadgets.They do an amazing...
- Felichia Bridal Sadly the owner of this store must dislike his life choices, or the industry in which he works as his customer service is non existant. He is a very angry...
- Saul's Beauty Shop For those doubters - some clients actually appreciate the way they are treated in less formal spas. The fact the reviews actually uses the estheticians names, means they were so...
- Spectacle I'm not usually one for commenting on BlogTO posts, but I had a rather off-putting experience at Spectacle last weekend. We walked into the store on a Saturday afternoon, and...
- Linus Inc. I have curly hair which really has a mind of its own. I don't want to tame it! I just want a cut that works with my...
- Urban Nails I've only gone to Urban Nails once and I'm not really sure I would again. My biggest concern with nail salons is cleanliness. My foot bath had little hairs...
- Courage My Love I just love vintage. It would be great to have the chance to show my items in you awesome store. How do I get in tough with you.
- Mosaic Salon I have tried for many years to find a team of hair dressers that work together so seamlessly and efficiently. Mosaic Salon is filled with talented, kind artists who cater...
- Jimmy T'z Vintage Inc. Bought a sexy vintage rock and roll print T-Shirt for my girlfriend, she loved it. Had to go back for more!
- Loft Hair Lounge Would not recommend this hair lounge to anyone. No idea why it is on here.
- Jimmy T'z Vintage Inc. Purchased some t's while I was in Toronto visiting from Montreal and just could not believe the incredible detail of the print and the quality and how fast a specially...
- Jimmy T'z Vintage Inc. I ordered T shirts, shirts looked great; excellent service and quick turnaround time. I washed then over 20 time,they still look great and ink holds up great no crackS or...
- Jimmy T'z Vintage Inc. Jimmy T'z is Amazing!! Cant believe how amazing this place is. I have used other T shirt companies before in TO and wow no one came close to the quality Jimmy...
- Jimmy T'z Vintage Inc. My experience was great! I loved the shirt I got. I had a custom tee shirt printed on the spot and it as very fast, the final result was amazing!...
- Jimmy T'z Vintage Inc. Amazing place to get any print you could ever imagine on a t-shirt! No limit on colours; inks are all non-toxic and water based. Jimmy is an awesome artist and...
- Haute Classics WTF ... Fifa, Piano and Arlie are talking about ....
- Squint Eyewear I loved as much as you'll receive carried out right here. The sketch is attractive, your authored material stylish. nonetheless, you command get bought an nervousness over that you wish be...
- Hello Sunshine Bundle me's are not safe to use in car seats and I question any store that does not make this clear to parents. They should be used only in strollers,...
- Mosaic Salon I've been going to Drew for almost a year now and I've never walked away unhappy. He has a true attention to detail in his work and takes feedback quite...
- Loft Hair Lounge Had my hair done at this salon and came out looking like a mess. The color was completely off, the stylist didn't even know what she was doing, kept having...
- Fuzz Wax Bar After all the hype I read on here I was kind of disappointed with the end result of my bikini wax. I've been trying different wax bars around Toronto looking...
- Kol Kid Avoid the terrible better-than-thou vibe of the owner. I live just up the street and I have a toddler so it saddens me that this store is so terribly full...
- Oliver Jewellery Smart people live within their means and don't put themselves in a position of having to sell their jewelry and be scalped by unscrupulous individuals who prey on someone else's...
- Oliver Jewellery I don't think I would go so far as to call people crooks without proof but common sense tells me Oliver is not in business to lose money and naturally...
- Frock :[
Most Commented On
- Navigate Space 246 Comments
- Fringe 127 Comments
- W Lifestyle 126 Comments
- Poor Little Rich Girl 114 Comments
- Coupe Bizzarre 105 Comments
- Grateful Head 96 Comments
- Parade 91 Comments
- Secrets From Your Sister 76 Comments
- Garrison's By The Park 74 Comments
- Steamworks 72 Comments
- Glam 70 Comments
- Onyx Barbers 68 Comments
- Brava Boutique 67 Comments
- Amazing Party Store 66 Comments
- Ephin Apparel 55 Comments
- Eyes on Church 54 Comments
- Brandy Melville 53 Comments
- I Barbieri 53 Comments
- Theatrix Costume House 51 Comments
- Bob + Paige 49 Comments
- Little London Barber Shop 44 Comments
- Ted's Style Shoppe 43 Comments
- Jinks Art Factory 42 Comments
- Suitsupply 42 Comments
- World Salon 41 Comments
- Timeless Apparel 41 Comments
- Humber Optical 40 Comments
- John Steinberg and Associates 39 Comments
- Ruins 39 Comments
- Fashionably Yours 39 Comments
- 10 places in Toronto to get free stuff on your birthday
- The top 10 Toronto athletes on Twitter
- The top 5 bakeries in Scarborough
- The 10 worst movies made in Toronto
- The top 10 unbuilt projects in Toronto
- The top 10 buildings lost to demolition in Toronto
- The top 10 Toronto viral videos of all time
- The top 10 moments in Toronto sports
- Toronto tattoo shop sells designs by vending machine
- Street Style: White vs Black
- Drake General Store coming to Leslieville
- Etsy debuts new craft market at MaRS and OCAD
- The politics of fashion, from punk to PETA at the DX
- WORN Fashion Journal calls it quits after 10 years
- Has a Toronto designer created the wallet of the future?
- What the Eaton Centre looked like when it was new