Lone & Co. is a chic salon in Riverside. Making a name for itself with a talent pool of highly skilled technicians and a full-service barber, it's modish, unpretentious, and...
Livestock on Roncesvalles is probably the fanciest location yet of the sneaker shop. It's much larger than its other Toronto location on Spadina. At first blush, the choice of neighbourhood...
Simons is finally open in Ontario. While it's slated to make its way to Yorkdale and Scarborough Town Centre in a couple of years, the new outpost is located inside...
Saks Fifth Avenue's first Canadian location has taken over much of the Hudson Bay Building at Yonge and Queen streets. Walking into its 169,000 square feet is just like entering...
Hayley Elsaesser's namesake flagship on Queen Street is essentially a portal to her wild and colourful imagination. The Canadian-born fashion designer takes classic menswear and womenswear silhouettes, tailors them to...
Untitled is a hair salon in Riverside a short distance away from its sister salon, Flaunt Boutique. It took over the property once home to the furniture store Phil'z 20th...
LOLA Salon opened on Ossington after breaking from the popular Parlour salon that's just down the street. I had a haircut at Parlour last year and later heard that the...
TKVO is a lifestyle shop and safe space on Dundas West. Take apparel, jewellery, quirky gifts, add in art, photography and thoughtful design, and you have TKVO. Previously home to...
Mi Hermano Barbershop is a two-chair shop. Perched beside Sam James Coffee Bar and Speakeasy Tattoo on Harbord, you can now get an espresso, a piece of traditional flash and...
Exclucity had humble beginnings as a basement store peddling off hats and t-shirts before eventually opening four (aboveground) locations in Montreal and establishing itself as one the city's best sources...
Muddy George is a specialty menswear shop owned by Altaf Baksh. This is Baksh's first venture into retail after nine years in the corporate world as an HR analyst. The...
ELle & Co. lies on a rather non-descript stretch of Eglinton Avenue just east of the Allen Expressway. An ivory-coloured a-line skirt beckons me in off the sidewalk and after...
Pipler Accessories works with four guiding principles: local, handmade, charitable and sustainable. These four categories are what make up the core products in the Cabbagetown shop that has quickly become...
Naked Beauty Bar adds to Toronto's unlimited supply of beauty salons - this one on a fairly unsaturated area of Dundas West. Tucked in between longtime favourite hair salon, Barberella, Trinity...
Blitz Facial Bar wants to give your skincare routine relaxation and hydration in half the time of a regular facial, and half the price. Now open in two locations, Leslieville...
Bailey Nelson (who is not a real person, by the way) is a boutique eyewear store which recently opened on Queen West. Originally founded in Australia in 2012, it...
Blood and Bandages Barber Shop is no longer in a closet. That may sound facetious, but since 2007 Blood and Bandages was holed up in a 97-square-foot spot nicknamed The...
Town Barber is one of the city's newest barber shops - and yet, it's already more storied than some of Toronto's most established shops. Shop owner Chris Hammell (his friends...
The Fitting Room blends the classic barber shop aesthetic with Toronto's modern day culture and style - and they do it well. Having opened last November, the Dundas West shop...
Ardith is the newest apparel store in the Roncesvalles area providing lifestyle and sports-inspired fashion. Having only been open for over a month, Ardith caters to the growing trend of...
Find a Fashion Store
Use the filters below to show just the fashion stores you want. Filter by category, neighbourhood or both.
Find By Category or Neighbourhood
Find Fashion Stores by Category
Find Fashion Stores by Neighbourhood
- Annex (28)
- Avenue and Lawrence (9)
- Bayview and Leaside (12)
- Beaches (9)
- Bloor West Village (12)
- Bloorcourt (11)
- Bloordale Village (4)
- Cabbagetown (8)
- Castlefield Design District (2)
- Chinatown (4)
- Church Wellesley Village (5)
- Corktown (13)
- Corso Italia (5)
- Danforth (28)
- Distillery District (13)
- Don Mills (3)
- Dundas West (30)
- East Chinatown (2)
- East York (2)
- Eglinton West (11)
- Etobicoke (9)
- Financial District (22)
- Forest Hill Village (4)
- Harbourfront (1)
- High Park (1)
- Junction (21)
- Junction Triangle (4)
- Kensington Market (24)
- King East (11)
- King West (27)
- Koreatown (9)
- Leslieville (23)
- Liberty Village (14)
- Little Italy (16)
- Markham (5)
- Mississauga (2)
- Mount Pleasant (10)
- North York (17)
- Ossington (21)
- Other (5)
- Parkdale (28)
- Queen West (85)
- Richmond Hill (3)
- Riverside (9)
- Roncesvalles Village (20)
- Rosedale (23)
- Scarborough (9)
- St. Clair West (6)
- Upper Beaches (2)
- West Queen West (81)
- Yonge & Bloor (3)
- Yonge & College (4)
- Yonge & Dundas (12)
- Yonge & Eglinton (54)
- Yonge & Lawrence (17)
- Yonge & St. Clair (9)
- Yonge & Wellesley (11)
- Yorkville (87)
Look up fashion stores on the go.
- Spectacle Very nice post. I simply stumbled upon your weblog and wished to mention that I've truly enjoyed surfing around your weblog posts. After all I'll be subscribing on your rss...
- Haute Classics Smartphones with Android or Windows, i - Pad and IPhones have games too like Minion rush, Dragon city, Hay Day, CSR racing, Fast n Furious, and Clash castle. Unfortunately, he was...
- Papilio Boutique This boutique is amazing! They proposes amazing and unique dresses! Really, every dress is sophisticated and looks very expensive, but the prices are very reasonable and cheaper than in other...
- Black Market Vintage i picked up a pair of danier leather trousers slacks /pleats for men a size 28 wow fits nice too
- Saje Natural Wellness ヴィトン グラフィティ http://www.volleytonnocallipo.com/bytes/lv_0s_w3qgdeu_z_.htm,シャネル マトラッセ ショルダー http://www.volleytonnocallipo.com/bytes/chanel_xz_7sfmgjz_x_.htm,クロエ セール http://www.volleytonnocallipo.com/bytes/chloe_uo9_1z8j_t_.htm,プラダ バッグ ナイロン http://www.volleytonnocallipo.com/bytes/prada_jq5_napgh_q_.htm,グッチ リュック http://www.volleytonnocallipo.com/bytes/gucci_xj_1o0it3_h_.htm,コーチ ピルケース http://www.volleytonnocallipo.com/bytes/coach_26_jw9iq_l_.htm,シャネル 待受 http://www.volleytonnocallipo.com/bytes/chanel_ke_d58s0y_f_.htm,シャネル パウダー http://www.volleytonnocallipo.com/bytes/chanel_0d_kwr3_l_.htm,
- Big City Salon ラブ クロエ http://www.volleytonnocallipo.com/bytes/chloe_a9l_dpqr_i_.htm,フェンディ ネクタイ http://www.volleytonnocallipo.com/bytes/fendi_fob_hy8m7wu_b_.htm,コーチ ビジネス http://www.volleytonnocallipo.com/bytes/coach_cg_uajqc0w_5_.htm,シャネル 下地 http://www.volleytonnocallipo.com/bytes/chanel_x3_yikvx_6_.htm,ディオスパーダ http://www.volleytonnocallipo.com/bytes/dior_sr0_iaknl_e_.htm,ヴィトン 財布 ダミエ http://www.volleytonnocallipo.com/bytes/lv_im6_qr0z_i_.htm,シャネル シューズ http://www.volleytonnocallipo.com/bytes/chanel_od_f2ruj_p_.htm,ヴィトン リュックサック http://www.volleytonnocallipo.com/bytes/lv_y9_5dxb3mg_y_.htm,
- 312 Optical Studio ヴィトン 手帳 エピ http://www.volleytonnocallipo.com/bytes/lv_7v_obm2_r_.htm,シャネル チョコレート http://www.volleytonnocallipo.com/bytes/chanel_0t_q9j7_r_.htm,ヴィトン ポルトフォイユ http://www.volleytonnocallipo.com/bytes/lv_0a_r4f1ch_9_.htm,シャネルのファンデーション http://www.volleytonnocallipo.com/bytes/chanel_sx_ldru_5_.htm,シャネル ベルト http://www.volleytonnocallipo.com/bytes/chanel_4u_f19z6t_k_.htm,グッチ コンチネンタルウォレット http://www.volleytonnocallipo.com/bytes/gucci_0w6_faiy7tv_h_.htm,フェンディ ネックレス http://www.volleytonnocallipo.com/bytes/fendi_a38_n8b7ct_j_.htm,マイケルコース公式通販 http://www.volleytonnocallipo.com/bytes/mk_alu_ghtya17_f_.htm,
- Kingdom Barbershop Stay away from this place. Went the other day and had the worst haircut of my life. More of a butcher than a barber!! Absolutely fuming what he's done to...
- Trevor Odho Studio Cool space in a changing area. I come to TOS for all my haircuts. It's friendly, cool, and social. Seems like a hangout/salon/living room. Great cuts. Haven't had my hair...
- Today's Sportswear Today sportswear Markham store is very bad in customer service. I bought a pair of Wilson kid running shoes on9/8/15, but only one week's wearing, the shoes was popping up...
- Loft Hair Lounge I get compliments on my bob by Tim all the time. It is the best cut I've had and Tim is really good at listening to what his customers ask...
- Trevor Odho Studio Ive been getting my hair cut here since they opened. He does really stylish thorough cuts and gives great product advice. Guy at the counter is super professional too
- Trevor Odho Studio Not to mention they make the best Americanos!
- Trevor Odho Studio I love TOS! Best salon with a relaxing, inviting vibe. Trevor always does an amazing job on my hair.
- Doll Bar Inc. AVOID DOLLBAR. They offer horrible service and will damage your hair. In addition they are not reliable. They do not return calls or client inquiries in order to avoid giving...
- Trevor Odho Studio Trevor's been cutting and colouring my hair for about eight years now. I've always been really happy with his work. I like the relaxed and comfortable feeling of the salon,...
- Trevor Odho Studio Love TOS! Trevor is an amazing stylist. I've had so many awesome cuts from him. He's also done some beautiful subtle highlights for me. The salon has a super...
- Trevor Odho Studio Trevor is quite simply the best hair stylist in Toronto in my opinion. Not only does he have an eye for style, but he is a consummate professional. He's talented...
- Bob + Paige Salon I really wanted to like this salon but after 2 visits, my hair is fried, I look like buttercup and the cut is basically boring. I has gorgeous hair...
- Flux + Form Online Jewellery store in india http://www.jewellerycrown.com/
- Jessica Cosmetic Nail and Beauty Supplies Dear Sir / Madam, RE: QUALITY BEAUTY MANICURE, PEDICURE, HAIRCARE SALON IMPLEMENTS, KITS & SCISSORS ALL SORTS. We are pleased to introduce you as a leading manufacturers, cum exporters of the captioned...
- Elmwood Spa I desired to take the time to specific my gratitude towards this blog that was wonderful and you! Loving it!
- Opticianado Nice staff but not very knowledgable. I spent almost $900 on a pair of frames and lenses that do not suit my prescription. I was concerned but was assured that...
- 96 Tears Vintage . ?
- LAB Consignment (Avenue Road) This store is closed and has moved to www.labconsignment.com
- Rod, Gun & Barbers I have been here twice, and the cut has always been excellent. In fact, I went two months between cuts because my hair still looked so good! Fun atmosphere and...
- Room 2046 Open over 3 years strong and growing everyday. Our online shop helps keep us international.
- Doll Factory by Damzels I'm Patrizia Visone, from Italy. I'm coming to Toronto from 20 to 23... I'm a fashion artisan I design and create particular hats in wool and frocks in leather. I'm writing...
- Brandy Melville its actually Italian
- Ted's Style Shoppe Did he move the store or did he go bankrupt?
Most Commented On
- Navigate Space 246 Comments
- Fringe 131 Comments
- W Lifestyle 126 Comments
- Poor Little Rich Girl 115 Comments
- Coupe Bizzarre 107 Comments
- Grateful Head 97 Comments
- Parade 93 Comments
- Secrets From Your Sister 81 Comments
- Garrison's By The Park 76 Comments
- Steamworks 73 Comments
- Onyx Barbers 71 Comments
- Glam 69 Comments
- Amazing Party Store 67 Comments
- Brava Boutique 67 Comments
- Eyes on Church 65 Comments
- I Barbieri 60 Comments
- Brandy Melville 58 Comments
- Ephin Apparel 55 Comments
- Theatrix Costume House 53 Comments
- Elmwood Spa 50 Comments
- Rod, Gun & Barbers 50 Comments
- Bob + Paige 49 Comments
- Linus inc. 46 Comments
- Little London Barber Shop 46 Comments
- Ted's Style Shoppe 45 Comments
- Suitsupply 44 Comments
- The Nite Owl 44 Comments
- Imelda 43 Comments
- Town Barber 43 Comments
- Fashionably Yours 42 Comments
- 10 places in Toronto to get free stuff on your birthday
- The top 10 Toronto athletes on Twitter
- The top 5 bakeries in Scarborough
- The 10 worst movies made in Toronto
- The top 10 unbuilt projects in Toronto
- The top 10 buildings lost to demolition in Toronto
- The top 10 Toronto viral videos of all time
- The top 10 moments in Toronto sports
- The top 16 markets and pop-ups in Toronto for May
- AGO Massive Party a weird and wonderful spectacle
- Toronto gets a new monthly artisans market
- The top 10 made in Canada brands in Toronto
- Now you can own a piece of the Distillery District
- Aritzia opening a new concept store in Toronto
- The 10 most outrageous looks from Fashion Art Toronto
- Drake on GQ list for most stylish men in the world