Mo' Problems, Mo' Party
There are some Mo’ Problems
So let’s have a Mo’ Party
To raise some Mo’ Money!
We are proudly hosting our second annual Movember Fundraising event: Mo' Problems, Mo' Party! at The Local Company, 511 Danforth Ave. in an effort to raise funds and awareness for a much needed cause.
During November of each year, Movember is responsible for the sprouting of moustaches on thousands of men’s faces, in Canada and around the world. With their “Mo’s”, these men raise vital funds and awareness for men’s' health, specifically prostate cancer.
Join us for dinner, stay for drinks! There will be a Mo’tini drink specials all night long!
Do you like winning? We’ve got a special surprised award for the owner of the best MO!
We’ve got Mo’tastic Door Prizes, many Mo’mazing raffle prizes and a Mo’velous Silent Auction items that you won’t want to miss out on
- Rogers Wireless Prize Pack
- Intercontinental Hotel – Luxurious Nights Stay
- Adidas Prize Pack
- “Shadowboxing” Art Piece by Omar Hassouna – http://www.facebook.com/TwoAPiece
- Eye Candy Opticians Gift set – www.eyecandyopticiansltd.com
- Grey Cup Champions BC Lions Receiver and Toronto native, Shawn Gore Jersey, signed by the entire team
- NHL Calgary Flames Jersey and Signed Photos (Miikka Kiprusoff & Cory Surich)
- Uber Free Ride Vouchers – Everyone’s Private Driver www.uber.com
- Ciniplex Movies Prize Pack
- Gift Sets from Aveda & MAC
- Gift Cards from The Local Co. Restaurant & The Print Zone
AND SO MUCH MO’……..
All funds raised will benefit Prostate Cancer research and other male cancer initiatives.
For dinner reservations or any other inquiries, contact any of the following event organizers for Mo' details:
Bryce - 416.648.5791 / Bryce@1neFLO.com
Cristina – firstname.lastname@example.org
Enzo – 416.456.4943
Lincoln - 416.508.5969
Sakeena – email@example.com