Creeds Coffee Bar has taken over the space that used to be Dish Cooking Studio (it moved south to College St.) in the Annex. Creeds, a well-respected dry cleaning company,...
Marvel Coffee has opened a second location off the Danforth, on Carlaw Ave. not too far from its first shop by the Donlands TTC station. This is a slightly larger...
Crosstown Coffee Bar announces itself with a row of red lanterns, tucked off the corner of Highbourne and Eglinton. This charming cafe is located in the heart of a residential...
Neo Coffee Bar is a contemporary bakery and cafe unique to Toronto's crop of rustic or European styled espresso bars. Found at the base of a condo in the St....
Boxcar Social has a second location in Riverside in addition to its original spot in Summerhill, bringing its highly specialized brand of cafe-bar hybrid to the east side of town. This...
Dark Horse Espresso Bar, one of the original Toronto indie coffee brands, has expanded its empire with a fifth location, taking over what used to be an auto body shop...
Sharetea is a popular bubble tea chain from Taiwan that already has a few locations in Toronto. This particular outpost is a bright space conveniently located by Ryerson just east...
Sam James now has a fifth coffee outpost, this time on Toronto St., where a mom-and-pop lunch takeout spot called Young Cafe used to be, beside Mercatto. Like the others,...
Tucana Coffee is a coffee shop on Dundas West from Tenille Clarke who worked at Ossington coffee shop Crafted for four years. She received her training and knowledge from Pilot...
The Common has a new Annex location - at Bloor and Brunswick, a few doors down from By The Way Cafe and just across the street from Future Bakery. The...
Red Bulb Espresso Bar is bringing the indie coffee scene north. Located on Stouffville's historic Main St., Red Bulb is the perfect local coffee shop in a community experiencing tremendous...
Dark Horse Espresso has a brand-new Queen East location, just a stone's throw away from the original location (now closed). The new digs replace the first spot, and the similarities...
Istanbul Cafe is a wonderful new coffee shop at Eglinton and Redpath that celebrates the culture of Turkey. It brings a much-needed independent twist to otherwise corporate cafes in the...
The Second Cup Coffee Co. at King and John, located in the heart of Toronto's Theatre District, is the first location in the Second Cup chain to receive a complete...
The Tenant coffee shop took over after The Mascot went bust in Parkdale. By the looks of it I'm not sure if the name is a play on the Roman...
Bulldog Coffee, and its effervescent and snappy owner Stuart Ross, have had their fair share of ups and downs: Location changes, location closings, controversial stances on Wi-Fi (the shop has...
Outpost Coffee Roasters has been trying to keep a low profile since opening a couple of months ago, but this part of Bloor - just at the southern edge of...
White Squirrel in Rosedale marks the West Queen West cafe's first foray into a new part of town. Given their quintessential status as Trinity-Bellwoods' favourite cafe, you might have expected...
M Square Coffee is the latest independent coffee shop to bring a caffeine jolt to the Financial District. Tucked under the Sheraton Centre, the cafe brings some carefully-chosen coffee and...
Contra Cafe is tucked in the corner spot on Shaw at Yarmouth. Many may remember this location as the home of Hub Coffee and Locavorium but they've moved on to...
Gong Cha aims to change the way you enjoy your bubble tea. The brand-new flagship Canadian store of this humongously large international chain, located on the ground level of...
Find a Cafe
Use the filters below to show just the cafes you want. Filter by category, neighbourhood or both.
Find Cafes by Neighbourhood
- Annex (19)
- Avenue and Lawrence (1)
- Baldwin Village (5)
- Bayview and Leaside (2)
- Beaches (7)
- Bloor West Village (6)
- Bloorcourt (7)
- Bloordale Village (5)
- Cabbagetown (5)
- Chinatown (10)
- Church Wellesley Village (4)
- Corktown (3)
- Corso Italia (1)
- Danforth (16)
- Distillery District (2)
- Dundas West (8)
- East Chinatown (2)
- East York (3)
- Eglinton West (1)
- Etobicoke (8)
- Financial District (10)
- High Park (2)
- Junction (10)
- Junction Triangle (6)
- Kensington Market (13)
- King East (9)
- King West (16)
- Koreatown (2)
- Leslieville (10)
- Liberty Village (6)
- Little India (4)
- Little Italy (15)
- Markham (10)
- Mount Pleasant (1)
- North York (11)
- Ossington (4)
- Other (4)
- Pape Village (1)
- Parkdale (4)
- Queen West (9)
- Richmond Hill (1)
- Riverside (4)
- Roncesvalles Village (10)
- Rosedale (5)
- Scarborough (8)
- St. Clair West (6)
- St. Lawrence Market (1)
- Upper Beaches (5)
- West Queen West (9)
- Weston-Mount Dennis (1)
- Woodbridge (1)
- Yonge & Bloor (6)
- Yonge & College (2)
- Yonge & Dundas (16)
- Yonge & Eglinton (8)
- Yonge & Lawrence (4)
- Yonge & St. Clair (2)
- Yonge & Wellesley (1)
- Yorkville (5)
Look up cafes on the go.
- Golden Cafe I work in the building. The love is genuine, not manufactured, I see it every day as people pass through the space. If you met them, you'd know they just...
- Golden Cafe I work in the building, frequently getting swamped with work during the day and thinking this little cafe might be good in a crunch but not my go-to with Roncy...
- Golden Cafe This is by far the best cafe in the area. Not only is the food amazing, the ladies running it are too.
- Golden Cafe those dilly buns... this place is a dream hang out.
- Golden Cafe Best people ever, best cafe, best TIME!!! LONG LIVE GOLDEN DAZEEEEEEE!!!
- Golden Cafe I agree with the Mayor, but that pie .... damn!
- Golden Cafe I live on this street and had no idea about them, will check it out !
- Super-Jet International Coffee Shop In my decent Toronto coffee travels, this place has easily the finest Americano in the city. I could do without all the scones; dry, dull or poorly executed. BUT LORD...
- Golden Cafe I'm all for new small businesses, and especially any new bakeries...but it's never cool when the owners or staff pile-on a whole whack of positive reviews. It seems like...
- Golden Cafe PIE!!! Looks awesome.
- Golden Cafe I'm lucky enough to work here :)
- Golden Cafe Coming to Toronto this week-end and I can't wait to try this spot. Sounds SOO delicious.
- Golden Cafe Hello! This cafe looks great! Is it wheelchair accessible?
- Golden Cafe Love this spot! Glad it's getting some well deserved attention.
- Golden Cafe Best new hidden gem in the city.
- Golden Cafe This place is such a gem! The girls serve up amazing food and their coffee is fantastic. Do yourself a favor and get yourself a dilly bun!
- Golden Cafe The dilly rolls are to die for!!! Amazing cafe.
- Golden Cafe Best place, best people.
- Golden Cafe What a beautiful place! Can't wait to try.
- Golden Cafe Amazing!! Will have to check out.
- Golden Cafe Every once in a rare moon you profile a place near me that I didn't know about because it was hidden away. Thanks for sharing this hidden gem :)
- Golden Cafe Looks very nice, indeed. It seems like every new cafe/coffee shop that is profiled here is simply a "middleman" who brings in food from elsewhere. Nice to see...
- Golden Cafe Looks delicious.
- Clockwork Coffee Unbelievably excellent coffee and service. Best coffee in Toronto. Simply fantastic!
- Oakwood Espresso Glad to see this in the neighbourhood. I also like how someone posted about the time based streetcar fare. It's $3 to travel up and down St. Clair all you...
- Outpost Coffee Roasters Outpost is one of my favourite cafes - excellent coffee and Troy, Adam, and Alana are the best! Friendly, warm and hilarious people. I go there everyday even if I'm...
- Havana Style Cafe & Gallery I had the ropa vieja. Pretty damn good for TO cuban food. The owners are great and very inviting, the food is great, and the work and effort put into...
- Milano Coffee It's really a great and useful piece of info. I am satisfied that you simply shared this helpful info with us. Please keep us up to date like this. Thanks for...
- A-Game Cafe I wish them well...but, man, it's like everyone thinks "Gee, everyone is doing this thing, surely I (with no business experience) can succeed"...I mean, let's be honest, who isn't prepared...
- A-Game Cafe Came here and discovered one of the best games ive played to date (avalon). These guys (Derek and Gary) are truly passionate - they even took time out of...
Most Commented On
- Jet Fuel Coffee 113 Comments
- Snakes and Lattes 106 Comments
- White Squirrel Coffee Shop 90 Comments
- Sense Appeal Coffee Roasters 82 Comments
- Sam James Coffee Bar 81 Comments
- Bulldog Coffee 78 Comments
- The Good Neighbour 75 Comments
- The Communal Mule 74 Comments
- The Rooster Coffee House 69 Comments
- Tango Palace Coffee Company 68 Comments
- Cafe Novo 65 Comments
- The Pinball Cafe 64 Comments
- Hank's 60 Comments
- El Almacen 59 Comments
- Roncy's Bean 59 Comments
- Bulldog Coffee (Gerrard) 57 Comments
- The Coffee Bar 56 Comments
- Cafe Pamenar 54 Comments
- Rustic Owl 54 Comments
- Dark Horse 3 53 Comments
- Nespresso 53 Comments
- Te Aro 51 Comments
- Aroma Espresso Bar Toronto 49 Comments
- Fahrenheit Coffee (Lombard) 49 Comments
- Dark Horse Espresso Bar (Chinatown) 48 Comments
- Starving Artist 47 Comments
- Le Neuf Cafe 46 Comments
- Zaza Espresso Bar 45 Comments
- Hula Girl 45 Comments
- C House Lounge Cafe 45 Comments
- 10 places in Toronto to get free stuff on your birthday
- The top 10 Toronto athletes on Twitter
- The top 5 bakeries in Scarborough
- The 10 worst movies made in Toronto
- The top 10 unbuilt projects in Toronto
- The top 10 buildings lost to demolition in Toronto
- The top 10 Toronto viral videos of all time
- The top 10 moments in Toronto sports
- Toronto Food Events: Hot & Spicy Food Fest, Midnight MRKT, Toronto Food & Wine Festival, Oktoberfest
- Toronto restaurants upset with delivery service Favour
- Toronto Restaurant Openings: Rickshaw Bar, Grey Tiger, Fancy Pig, Jimmy's Coffee, Ramen Kyouka
- Toronto's newest food truck destination now open
- The top 30 Indian restaurants in Toronto by neighbourhood
- Dundas West loses another restaurant as Essen shutters
- The 5 smallest coffee shops in Toronto
- Someone traded a pizza for the Rancho Relaxo sign