Le Neuf Cafe has already established itself on Clarence Square and now has branched out to open a second outpost on lower Augusta in Kensington Market. While there's no shortage of...
Istanbul Cafe is a wonderful new coffee shop at Eglinton and Redpath that celebrates the culture of Turkey. It brings a much-needed independent twist to otherwise corporate cafes in the...
Local Hero can be found inside the Film Buff on Roncesvalles, the latest addition to the Worsley family enterprise. This spot has always been a gem, but since the family...
For the Win is the latest board game café to come to Toronto - this time in the neighbourhood of Yonge and Lawrence. The café is large and bright, with...
Goat Coffee Co. has been, as its Twitter states, "kinda sorta open" for a little over a week in Pape Village. Occupying what used to be a Cash for Gold,...
Outpost Coffee Roasters has been trying to keep a low profile since opening a couple of months ago, but this part of Bloor - just at the southern edge of...
White Squirrel in Rosedale marks the West Queen West cafe's first foray into a new part of town. Given their quintessential status as Trinity-Bellwoods' favourite cafe, you might have expected...
M Square Coffee is the latest independent coffee shop to bring a caffeine jolt to the Financial District. Tucked under the Sheraton Centre, the cafe brings some carefully-chosen coffee and...
Contra Cafe is tucked in the corner spot on Shaw at Yarmouth. Many may remember this location as the home of Hub Coffee and Locavorium but they've moved on to...
Gong Cha aims to change the way you enjoy your bubble tea. The brand-new flagship Canadian store of this humongously large international chain, located on the ground level of...
Tandem Coffee just opened in Corktown on King St., in a little sliver of one of those old houses, and it is as cute inside as it is out. Former...
Louie Craft Coffee popped up in Liberty Village recently, marking itself as the area's new go-to coffee joint. Opened by a pair of wise sisters, the space is both sleek...
Portland Variety has taken over the coveted spot at the corner of Portland and King formerly occupied by KiWe Kitchen. The cafe (and soon to be launched restaurant in the...
Sense Appeal has opened a major headquarters on Lake Shore, and it's big. Taking over a former restaurant, the space is vaulted and wide, and they've done a great job...
Jimmy's Coffee has opened another little coffee house, dwarfed by the giant towers and buildings surrounding Gerrard and Yonge. This is becoming something of a signature for Jimmy's Coffee, to...
Atlas Espresso Bar has quietly creeped into a neighbourhood that doesn't quite feel like one yet. The bright and minimalist room is on Front Street, just west of Portland in...
Madhus Cafe must be an ironic name, for the Upper Beaches cafe is anything but a mad house. Instead, when I walk into the cafe on Kingston Rd., I'm enveloped...
Extra Butter, a new coffee shop in Roncesvalles, has quickly taken over the old Gurts space just south of Geoffrey St. The counter has been pushed all the way to...
The Coffee Bar is right on trend with the moment we're having where country has suddenly taken hold in Toronto. Following in the footsteps of late night spots like Boots...
Oscar Coffee & Espresso Bar occupies a nice corner spot at Queen East and Beech Ave deep into the Beaches neighbourhood. Transformed from the previous Best Coffee House by owners...
Boxcar Social, the latest coffee and wine bar in the Summerhill area of Yonge, owes part of its name to the train bridge and old station just steps away. The...
Find a Cafe
Use the filters below to show just the cafes you want. Filter by category, neighbourhood or both.
Find Cafes by Neighbourhood
- Annex (16)
- Avenue and Lawrence (1)
- Baldwin Village (5)
- Bayview and Leaside (2)
- Beaches (6)
- Bloor West Village (6)
- Bloorcourt (6)
- Bloordale Village (5)
- Cabbagetown (5)
- Chinatown (9)
- Church Wellesley Village (4)
- Corktown (2)
- Corso Italia (1)
- Danforth (15)
- Distillery District (2)
- Dundas West (8)
- East Chinatown (2)
- East York (4)
- Eglinton West (1)
- Etobicoke (9)
- Financial District (8)
- High Park (3)
- Junction (10)
- Junction Triangle (7)
- Kensington Market (16)
- King East (8)
- King West (16)
- Koreatown (2)
- Leslieville (9)
- Liberty Village (6)
- Little India (5)
- Little Italy (15)
- Markham (8)
- Mount Pleasant (1)
- North York (11)
- Ossington (3)
- Other (4)
- Pape Village (1)
- Parkdale (4)
- Queen West (9)
- Richmond Hill (1)
- Riverside (3)
- Roncesvalles Village (10)
- Rosedale (5)
- Scarborough (7)
- St. Clair West (4)
- St. Lawrence Market (1)
- Upper Beaches (5)
- West Queen West (12)
- Weston-Mount Dennis (1)
- Woodbridge (1)
- Yonge & Bloor (6)
- Yonge & College (2)
- Yonge & Dundas (16)
- Yonge & Eglinton (7)
- Yonge & Lawrence (4)
- Yonge & St. Clair (3)
- Yonge & Wellesley (1)
- Yorkville (6)
Look up cafes on the go.
- Istanbul Cafe I wish places like this would ban laptops. Young girl taking up a table of four while droning on her macbook. So someone else here asked if the...
- Istanbul Cafe Mike, - Naughty! Your attempt to hook us failed. :)
- Le Neuf Cafe (Kensington Market) I agree with Martha,was there two days ago.I do not get,how they serve their food when they do do have the space for it,it is all in a fridge at the...
- Le Neuf Cafe (Kensington Market) This is a little pastry shop of horrors,customer service is terrible,pastries taste stale,washrooms are dirty.need I say more?
- Kaffebar This lil coffee shop is decent, good price no complaints about the coffee, glad I walked in on a whim was worth the visit will more then likely make the...
- Cafe Novo A bit from our short & sweet visit: "Cafe Novo is not too focused on breakfast food, however there is a large selection of coffee drinks and teas. " "This cafe is...
- Brickyard Grounds Food has gone way down hill of late. They used to bake fresh (muffins and biscotti to name a few) and make own pulled pork. Too bad really, was really...
- Tik Talk Cafe I believe that the owner of the place changed last year. She is a good cook and very nice person. I love her crape. It is a cozy and peaceful...
- Tango Palace Coffee Company Do you know where the Carrot Cake has come from? They dont bake anything in house?
- Java Joe's (Bloor West) Food is at times "okay" depends which staff member makes it? Came in for lunch one afternoon only 3 people occupying the place at the time, couldn't sit tables where not...
- Java Joe's (Bloor West) Someone needs to tell the owners of this place to brush up on their hospitality, and manners, 2 of the many Attributes required to make a food business successful. if...
- Jimmy's Coffee (Gerrard St.) This is by far best coffee I ever had in Toronto. It's amazing!!!
- Istanbul Cafe They really pull a delicious shot. highly recommend their espresso drink.
- M Square Coffee Stopped in for an Americano this morning - it was delicious and is among the best I've had in the downtown core. But at 75 cents more than americanos at...
- Cafe M This café is awesome!! I warmly recommend it. The atmosphere is cozy and the staff super friendly. Everything there, from the service to the decor and music, makes you feel...
- Havana Style Cafe & Gallery Hey Maria, If you want to give promotion to your place do not comment under Havana style's blog please and tank you find your own way of promoting your stuff....
- Propeller Coffee While I loved the atmosphere and coffee delicious, it was a bit drab and there needs to be some sort of food to make the place more popular. I can...
- Wagamama Miwa was a lovely lady. Her husband John is keeping Wagamama open. For someone who said staff was rude, Miwa was dealing with a serious illness for months....
- The Big Guy's Coffee Shop Thank you for the good writeup. It in reality used to be a amusement account it. Look complicated to more introduced agreeable from you! By the way, how could we keep...
- Seb's Cappuccino When I moved into the neighbourhood 11 years ago, people kept telling me to go to Seb's. I started with the walk-up window and quickly fell in love with Seb...
- Istanbul Cafe This place is extremely nice. I went there with a friend recently and the staff was very helpful. It was my first time trying Turkish coffee and...
- Le Neuf Cafe Then forgive that mulberry or even situation. my blog http://mervineqxc.soup.io
- Cherry Bomb Wonderful Cafe...and staff. I met an Irish step dancer, female staff. I thought you might be interested in this? Pascalain Gianello is looking for such a beauty to cut from Long to Shaved....
- Cafe Pamenar oh boy do they suck? I'd much rather to spend my time and money at Jimmy's.
- Locomotive I love this place! The coffee is consistently good and although I have yet to try a sandwich, they do look delicious. Do check out Locomotive -they are across the...
- Bud's Coffee Bar Good on you, Ken. Great article, would love to try one of your coffees one day. All the best from Aussie-land. Bud would be so very proud! xx
- Rustic Cosmo Cafe This review does not reflect the Cosmo at all. The staff are some of the friendliest people I have ever met. So warm and welcoming and always helpful. The food...
- Sam James (Ossington) The haters are crazy. SJCB is awesome. Coolest vibe. Great coffee.
- Jimmy's Coffee (Gerrard St.) A special thank you to Samantha. I sincerely enjoyed the Mochaccino you made this afternoon. The friendly smile and chat - You made my day! ...
- Istanbul Cafe This place is great but the address pinned to the post is wrong. It's 174 Eglington Ave EAST (not West).
Most Commented On
- Jet Fuel Coffee 112 Comments
- Snakes and Lattes 105 Comments
- White Squirrel Coffee Shop 91 Comments
- Sam James Coffee Bar 81 Comments
- Sense Appeal Coffee Roasters 79 Comments
- Bulldog Coffee 78 Comments
- The Good Neighbour 75 Comments
- The Communal Mule 72 Comments
- The Rooster Coffee House 69 Comments
- Tango Palace Coffee Company 68 Comments
- Cafe Novo 64 Comments
- The Pinball Cafe 64 Comments
- Hank's 59 Comments
- Roncy's Bean 59 Comments
- El Almacen 58 Comments
- Cafe Pamenar 54 Comments
- Rustic Owl 54 Comments
- The Coffee Bar 54 Comments
- Bulldog Coffee (Gerrard) 54 Comments
- Dark Horse 3 53 Comments
- Nespresso 52 Comments
- Te Aro 49 Comments
- Fahrenheit Coffee (Lombard) 49 Comments
- Aroma Espresso Bar Toronto 47 Comments
- Dark Horse Espresso Bar (Chinatown) 47 Comments
- Hula Girl 46 Comments
- Zaza Espresso Bar 45 Comments
- Starving Artist 45 Comments
- C House Lounge Cafe 45 Comments
- Le Neuf Cafe 45 Comments
- The Best Shawarma in Toronto
- The Best Salvage and Reclaimed Furniture in Toronto
- The Best Pakistani Restaurants in Toronto
- The Best Antique Stores in Toronto
- The Best Bridesmaid Dresses in Toronto
- The Best Persian Restaurants in Toronto
- The Best Caribbean Restaurants in Toronto
- The Best Breakfast Sandwiches in Toronto
- 10 places in Toronto to get free stuff on your birthday
- The top 10 Toronto athletes on Twitter
- The top 5 bakeries in Scarborough
- The 10 worst movies made in Toronto
- The top 10 unbuilt projects in Toronto
- The top 10 buildings lost to demolition in Toronto
- The top 10 Toronto viral videos of all time
- The top 10 moments in Toronto sports
- The top 5 bartending schools in Toronto
- The top 10 manakeesh in Toronto
- Jamie Kennedy's Gilead Cafe closing and up for sale
- The 10 oldest breweries in Toronto
- Toronto Food Events: Chip & Dip Battle, Toronto Sushi Fest, Brewers Feast, Totally Fabulous Vegan Bake-Off
- New bill proposes craft beer store for Ontario
- The top 10 fusion poutine in Toronto
- Toronto Restaurant Openings: Norling, Blackbird Bistro, The Dirtybird, Roses New York, Jatujak, Old School