Boxcar Social has a second location in Riverside in addition to its original spot in Summerhill, bringing its highly specialized brand of cafe-bar hybrid to the east side of town. This...
Dark Horse Espresso Bar, one of the original Toronto indie coffee brands, has expanded its empire with a fifth location, taking over what used to be an auto body shop...
Sharetea is a popular bubble tea chain from Taiwan that already has a few locations in Toronto. This particular outpost is a bright space conveniently located by Ryerson just east...
Sam James now has a fifth coffee outpost, this time on Toronto St., where a mom-and-pop lunch takeout spot called Young Cafe used to be, beside Mercatto. Like the others,...
Tucana Coffee is a coffee shop on Dundas West from Tenille Clarke who worked at Ossington coffee shop Crafted for four years. She received her training and knowledge from Pilot...
The Common has a new Annex location - at Bloor and Brunswick, a few doors down from By The Way Cafe and just across the street from Future Bakery. The...
Red Bulb Espresso Bar is bringing the indie coffee scene north. Located on Stouffville's historic Main St., Red Bulb is the perfect local coffee shop in a community experiencing tremendous...
Dark Horse Espresso has a brand-new Queen East location, just a stone's throw away from the original location (now closed). The new digs replace the first spot, and the similarities...
Istanbul Cafe is a wonderful new coffee shop at Eglinton and Redpath that celebrates the culture of Turkey. It brings a much-needed independent twist to otherwise corporate cafes in the...
The Second Cup Coffee Co. at King and John, located in the heart of Toronto's Theatre District, is the first location in the Second Cup chain to receive a complete...
The Tenant coffee shop took over after The Mascot went bust in Parkdale. By the looks of it I'm not sure if the name is a play on the Roman...
Bulldog Coffee, and its effervescent and snappy owner Stuart Ross, have had their fair share of ups and downs: Location changes, location closings, controversial stances on Wi-Fi (the shop has...
BevLab has taken up a permanent space in the relatively new Theatre Centre. If its launch party featuring creative make-your-own cocktails dispensed into beakers from burettes on ring stands, liquid...
Hula Girl Espresso has opened a sister location to the original cafe - this time on Ossington just north of College. Occupying the space that was previously the short-lived United...
Lemon Lily Tea, a Toronto-based organic tea company, has made the leap from stocking the city's cafes to opening one of their very own. After supplying businesses around the country...
Kaffebar is adding a cachet of cool to the more desolate side of the Junction east of Keele. A little over a week old, this small, Norwegian-inspired coffee bar embraces...
Contra Cafe is tucked in the corner spot on Shaw at Yarmouth. Many may remember this location as the home of Hub Coffee and Locavorium but they've moved on to...
Bud's Coffee Bar opened in the Beaches at the end of August, taking over the middle third of what used to be a Binz store. (Quality caffeine over containers, I...
Gong Cha aims to change the way you enjoy your bubble tea. The brand-new flagship Canadian store of this humongously large international chain, located on the ground level of...
Cafe Plenty recently opened a second location, this time in the heart of the Financial District at 1 King West. Like the first location on Dundas just west of University,...
The Social Gardener is a cafe and community space/resource centre for immigrant women located in Little India. While the cafe is open to the public at large, The Social Gardener...
Marvel Coffee opened just steps from the Donlands subway station, bringing some fine coffee and treats to your TTC travels, or a stroll on that stretch of the Danforth. You...
Dundas and Carlaw took over from the old Lolabar space at; you guessed it, Dundas and Carlaw. The space has been transformed with white subway tiles, vaulted ceilings with chandeliers,...
Find a Cafe
Use the filters below to show just the cafes you want. Filter by category, neighbourhood or both.
Find Cafes by Neighbourhood
- Annex (18)
- Avenue and Lawrence (1)
- Baldwin Village (5)
- Bayview and Leaside (2)
- Beaches (7)
- Bloor West Village (6)
- Bloorcourt (6)
- Bloordale Village (5)
- Cabbagetown (5)
- Chinatown (9)
- Church Wellesley Village (4)
- Corktown (3)
- Corso Italia (1)
- Danforth (15)
- Distillery District (2)
- Dundas West (7)
- East Chinatown (2)
- East York (3)
- Eglinton West (1)
- Etobicoke (8)
- Financial District (10)
- High Park (2)
- Junction (10)
- Junction Triangle (6)
- Kensington Market (14)
- King East (8)
- King West (16)
- Koreatown (2)
- Leslieville (10)
- Liberty Village (6)
- Little India (4)
- Little Italy (15)
- Markham (10)
- Mount Pleasant (1)
- North York (11)
- Ossington (3)
- Other (4)
- Pape Village (1)
- Parkdale (4)
- Queen West (8)
- Richmond Hill (1)
- Riverside (4)
- Roncesvalles Village (9)
- Rosedale (5)
- Scarborough (7)
- St. Clair West (5)
- St. Lawrence Market (1)
- Upper Beaches (5)
- West Queen West (12)
- Weston-Mount Dennis (1)
- Woodbridge (1)
- Yonge & Bloor (6)
- Yonge & College (2)
- Yonge & Dundas (17)
- Yonge & Eglinton (7)
- Yonge & Lawrence (4)
- Yonge & St. Clair (2)
- Yonge & Wellesley (1)
- Yorkville (5)
Look up cafes on the go.
- Boxcar Social (Queen East) Totally! Amen. REAL men and real people only, please.
- Black Cat Espresso Bar Couldn't find an area that didn't already have a couple great coffee shops on the block...?
- Manic Coffee Great coffee shop. However there is one barista named Dave who is a total snob
- Boxcar Social (Queen East) At least the staff are not tattooed cons! May be clean..
- Boxcar Social (Queen East) You mean you and BlogTo recommend this place??? Wow it must be so special! SINCE YOU RECOMMEND EVERY SINGLE OTHER BUSINESS #PASS
- Boxcar Social (Queen East) $ 8-12 13oz of beer no thanks........Robbery
- Propeller Coffee Awesome coffee made by great friendly staff, cozy atmosphere with surrounding old factory, warehouse and an auto repair. I live near by and go there every Saturday morning.
- Redline Coffee and Espresso I LOVE RedLine! Check out this great interview I did with proprietor Julie. She talks about the pleasures of running her own business, and the joys of living and working...
- Le Neuf Cafe The place is very tiny, as big as my living room, even smaller, their brunch menu is good, nothing over the top. the hot chocolate was good and the french...
- Istanbul Cafe Real talks: for someone who has been to turkey, nothing in this cafe compares to the cafes in . I think its just like a regular cafe. However, I really did...
- Local Hero hi i was wondering how much you're macarons are?? thanks catherine.
- Snakes and Lattes Parkdale: $5 gets you the 10 minute "gummer" special. Trust me, it's worth it, and fun!
- Reunion Island coffee is decent, room is great - dude behind the espresso machine needs to realize he's a barista and learn to be friendly to the patrons. Can't stand these...
- Reunion Island According to Toronto Public Health, employee's hair is required to be covered or tied back.
- Reunion Island While I'm generally a fan of 3rd wave coffee and the current tendency towards light, single-origin roasts for filter coffee, there's something weird about Reunion Island's roasts. The flavour notes come...
- Reunion Island This place is awesome and focuses on delicious single origin specialty coffee (hence it is priced closer to the Sam James and Fahrenheits of the world). There are a lot...
- Reunion Island Tonic drink over ice is insane. Have been craving it for a few days.
- Reunion Island Went with friends to try the cold brew. All loved it.
- Reunion Island Don't listen to the H8! This place serves the best espresso drinks on the West side.
- Reunion Island Worst service ever!! Staff was rude and there are better places for coffee.
- Reunion Island I had their regular drip coffee when having brunch at Mildred's, and it was awful. Plus they were charging ~$3 for unlimited coffee, yet I could barely finish one cup.
- Reunion Island their coffee, and coffee and tonic drink taste like water. this place is bad.
- Reunion Island Went there on the weekend at around 2pm and there weren't any pastries left to go with my coffee. NOT IMPRESSED !
- Reunion Island If you like drip coffee you're better off going elsewhere. Roncy's Bean carried a variety of Reunion Island coffees, served them in sizes bigger than a medium, and for a...
- Reunion Island And if this place doesn't do it for you, there is already ANOTHER coffee shop/bakery set to open just down the street in a little while.
- Reunion Island Just tried this place on Saturday- their cappuccino was the best I've had in a long time! Will definitely be back
- Sam James (Toronto St.) sestra
- Oscar Coffee & Espresso Bar Came in here to get out of the rain the other day. It's a cute and comfy spot with a tasty cappuccino. Not to mention it's quiet -- very relaxing...
- Bloor Court Cafe This little cafe is the best. The service is excellent and the owner knows everyone by Name and greets you with a smile. Good variety of juice, coffee, teas and...
- Bloor Court Cafe I'm a happy regular at the Bloor Court Cafe. The coffee is good, the breakfast sandwiches excellent, and the prices are very reasonable. The owner greets me by name, as...
Most Commented On
- Jet Fuel Coffee 111 Comments
- Snakes and Lattes 106 Comments
- White Squirrel Coffee Shop 90 Comments
- Sense Appeal Coffee Roasters 82 Comments
- Sam James Coffee Bar 81 Comments
- Bulldog Coffee 78 Comments
- The Good Neighbour 75 Comments
- The Communal Mule 74 Comments
- The Rooster Coffee House 69 Comments
- Tango Palace Coffee Company 68 Comments
- Cafe Novo 65 Comments
- The Pinball Cafe 64 Comments
- Hank's 59 Comments
- El Almacen 59 Comments
- Roncy's Bean 59 Comments
- Bulldog Coffee (Gerrard) 56 Comments
- The Coffee Bar 55 Comments
- Cafe Pamenar 54 Comments
- Rustic Owl 54 Comments
- Dark Horse 3 53 Comments
- Nespresso 53 Comments
- Te Aro 50 Comments
- Aroma Espresso Bar Toronto 49 Comments
- Fahrenheit Coffee (Lombard) 49 Comments
- Dark Horse Espresso Bar (Chinatown) 48 Comments
- Starving Artist 47 Comments
- Le Neuf Cafe 46 Comments
- Zaza Espresso Bar 45 Comments
- Hula Girl 45 Comments
- C House Lounge Cafe 45 Comments
- 10 places in Toronto to get free stuff on your birthday
- The top 10 Toronto athletes on Twitter
- The top 5 bakeries in Scarborough
- The 10 worst movies made in Toronto
- The top 10 unbuilt projects in Toronto
- The top 10 buildings lost to demolition in Toronto
- The top 10 Toronto viral videos of all time
- The top 10 moments in Toronto sports
- This Week on DineSafe: Ali Baba's, Sage Cafe, Thai One On, Crawford Market, Super Noodles Express
- 7-Eleven giving away free slurpees this Saturday
- 15 great street eats from the Taste of Lawrence festival
- Amaya the Indian Room to close later this month
- Toronto Wing Festival is back this summer
- Wine won't be sold in Toronto supermarkets this year
- How to mark National Fried Chicken Day in Toronto
- 10 restaurants with stunning interior design in Toronto