Sharetea is a popular bubble tea chain from Taiwan that already has a few locations in Toronto. This particular outpost is a bright space conveniently located by Ryerson just east...
Sam James now has a fifth coffee outpost, this time on Toronto St., where a mom-and-pop lunch takeout spot called Young Cafe used to be, beside Mercatto. Like the others,...
Tucana Coffee is a coffee shop on Dundas West from Tenille Clarke who worked at Ossington coffee shop Crafted for four years. She received her training and knowledge from Pilot...
The Common has a new Annex location - at Bloor and Brunswick, a few doors down from By The Way Cafe and just across the street from Future Bakery. The...
Red Bulb Espresso Bar is bringing the indie coffee scene north. Located on Stouffville's historic Main St., Red Bulb is the perfect local coffee shop in a community experiencing tremendous...
Dark Horse Espresso has a brand-new Queen East location, just a stone's throw away from the original location (now closed). The new digs replace the first spot, and the similarities...
Istanbul Cafe is a wonderful new coffee shop at Eglinton and Redpath that celebrates the culture of Turkey. It brings a much-needed independent twist to otherwise corporate cafes in the...
The Second Cup Coffee Co. at King and John, located in the heart of Toronto's Theatre District, is the first location in the Second Cup chain to receive a complete...
The Tenant coffee shop took over after The Mascot went bust in Parkdale. By the looks of it I'm not sure if the name is a play on the Roman...
Bulldog Coffee, and its effervescent and snappy owner Stuart Ross, have had their fair share of ups and downs: Location changes, location closings, controversial stances on Wi-Fi (the shop has...
BevLab has taken up a permanent space in the relatively new Theatre Centre. If its launch party featuring creative make-your-own cocktails dispensed into beakers from burettes on ring stands, liquid...
Hula Girl Espresso has opened a sister location to the original cafe - this time on Ossington just north of College. Occupying the space that was previously the short-lived United...
Lemon Lily Tea, a Toronto-based organic tea company, has made the leap from stocking the city's cafes to opening one of their very own. After supplying businesses around the country...
Kaffebar is adding a cachet of cool to the more desolate side of the Junction east of Keele. A little over a week old, this small, Norwegian-inspired coffee bar embraces...
Contra Cafe is tucked in the corner spot on Shaw at Yarmouth. Many may remember this location as the home of Hub Coffee and Locavorium but they've moved on to...
Bud's Coffee Bar opened in the Beaches at the end of August, taking over the middle third of what used to be a Binz store. (Quality caffeine over containers, I...
Gong Cha aims to change the way you enjoy your bubble tea. The brand-new flagship Canadian store of this humongously large international chain, located on the ground level of...
Cafe Plenty recently opened a second location, this time in the heart of the Financial District at 1 King West. Like the first location on Dundas just west of University,...
The Social Gardener is a cafe and community space/resource centre for immigrant women located in Little India. While the cafe is open to the public at large, The Social Gardener...
Marvel Coffee opened just steps from the Donlands subway station, bringing some fine coffee and treats to your TTC travels, or a stroll on that stretch of the Danforth. You...
Dundas and Carlaw took over from the old Lolabar space at; you guessed it, Dundas and Carlaw. The space has been transformed with white subway tiles, vaulted ceilings with chandeliers,...
Jimmy's Coffee has opened another little coffee house, dwarfed by the giant towers and buildings surrounding Gerrard and Yonge. This is becoming something of a signature for Jimmy's Coffee, to...
Atlas Espresso Bar has quietly creeped into a neighbourhood that doesn't quite feel like one yet. The bright and minimalist room is on Front Street, just west of Portland in...
Find a Cafe
Use the filters below to show just the cafes you want. Filter by category, neighbourhood or both.
Find Cafes by Neighbourhood
- Annex (18)
- Avenue and Lawrence (1)
- Baldwin Village (5)
- Bayview and Leaside (1)
- Beaches (7)
- Bloor West Village (6)
- Bloorcourt (6)
- Bloordale Village (5)
- Cabbagetown (5)
- Chinatown (9)
- Church Wellesley Village (4)
- Corktown (3)
- Corso Italia (1)
- Danforth (15)
- Distillery District (2)
- Dundas West (8)
- East Chinatown (2)
- East York (4)
- Eglinton West (1)
- Etobicoke (8)
- Financial District (10)
- High Park (2)
- Junction (10)
- Junction Triangle (7)
- Kensington Market (15)
- King East (8)
- King West (16)
- Koreatown (2)
- Leslieville (10)
- Liberty Village (6)
- Little India (4)
- Little Italy (15)
- Markham (10)
- Mount Pleasant (1)
- North York (11)
- Ossington (3)
- Other (4)
- Pape Village (1)
- Parkdale (4)
- Queen West (8)
- Richmond Hill (1)
- Riverside (3)
- Roncesvalles Village (9)
- Rosedale (5)
- Scarborough (7)
- St. Clair West (5)
- St. Lawrence Market (1)
- Upper Beaches (5)
- West Queen West (12)
- Weston-Mount Dennis (1)
- Woodbridge (1)
- Yonge & Bloor (6)
- Yonge & College (2)
- Yonge & Dundas (17)
- Yonge & Eglinton (7)
- Yonge & Lawrence (4)
- Yonge & St. Clair (3)
- Yonge & Wellesley (1)
- Yorkville (5)
Look up cafes on the go.
- Cafe Novo (Kensington) The rent didn't double. If that was the case the New Mexican restaurant would be paying $11 000. Rent would be assessed at fair market value and then go to...
- Sharetea So good!
- Sharetea Just went to the one near Yonge & Wellesley, had the Oreo Milk Tea. So good.
- Sharetea There is certainly no shortage of bubble tea places downtown. I wish them luck, but the market must be pretty crowded.
- Te Aro Great atmosphere and set up, and yes, damn fine coffee. But... the guy who served us came across as miserable and stuck up (we all have our bad days...
- Sharetea Try their classic one and creama, could put chatime to shame. This spot is my recent favorite now.
- Sharetea Chatime does not compare to Sharetea. Had my first at Yonge and Finch location, the best bbt i've ever had. Fresh and flavourful.
- Sharetea Can't wait until 50 Lan opens up in Toronto!
- Sharetea Chatime are great, but there are so many other options out there that are just as good ... if not better. 'Easy Drink Easy Go' (North York) are exceptional, and...
- Odin Very few choices immediately around here so I'm stuck to do this one. Not the one.
- Aroma Espresso Bar (Leaside) They have best customer service. Very clean and best food.
- Odin There are a few spots around town with superior coffee to all different preferences. This coffee shop serves the average, find anywhere version. If I lived across the street, I...
- Odin What can I say about Odin? First of all the people there are top notch. Patrick (one of the owners) is very personable and funny. Andy is...
- Portland Variety I had a very bad experience in this restaurant today. The "benedicts"...probably they forgot the hollandaise... the portion was very small..almost a sample. The poached eggs were not ... They...
- Odin We visited soon after it opened and returned a few times out of convenience and to give it a chance. Unfortunately there is no reason to go back. The place...
- Clockwork Coffee I'll go here if I'm in this area. Sam James? No thanks.
- Zaza Espresso Bar (Bloor West Village) I found the 2 girls working behind the bar a little arrogant and fake. I thought the gelato was average at best. I personally did not like the vibe. ...
- de Mello Palheta Coffee Roasters I hope you realize that you can call and ask or drop in and see for yourself instead of making up ridiculous claims. What a joke. This place is amazing...
- Clockwork Coffee After seeing pour over a lot last summer in Detroit I was wondering when it was going to come to Toronto in more prominence. I think the newer Second...
- Clockwork Coffee So glad to see you have opened a shop!! I will come see you guys. It has been a couple years.
- Clockwork Coffee Sounds awesome! Can't wait to try this out!
- Clockwork Coffee As a coffee-drinker, a Torontonian and part of the creative class, thank you & congratulations for doing what u love and sharing it. I'll be checking it out next time...
- Clockwork Coffee I've had Hale coffee before and it's extremely good - I can't wait to try out the cafe. Seems like the big news is the fact that there's finally a...
- Clockwork Coffee Those sandwiches look so good.
- Clockwork Coffee Nice barista, had made me a great coffee
- Clockwork Coffee Literally a stones throw from the new Sam James on Toronto street. crazy
- Clockwork Coffee Getting reeallll tired of the whole minimalist black and white look.
- Early Bird Espresso & Brew Bar My favourite cafe in Toronto.
- Sam James (Toronto St.) Dineen is a beautiful building and space, but the coffee is a touch on the expensive side, and not all that great.
- Sam James (Toronto St.) This is right next door to my office. Thank God for another coffee option in the immediate area.
Most Commented On
- Jet Fuel Coffee 111 Comments
- Snakes and Lattes 105 Comments
- White Squirrel Coffee Shop 90 Comments
- Sense Appeal Coffee Roasters 82 Comments
- Sam James Coffee Bar 81 Comments
- Bulldog Coffee 78 Comments
- The Good Neighbour 75 Comments
- The Communal Mule 72 Comments
- The Rooster Coffee House 69 Comments
- Tango Palace Coffee Company 68 Comments
- Cafe Novo 65 Comments
- The Pinball Cafe 64 Comments
- Hank's 59 Comments
- Roncy's Bean 59 Comments
- El Almacen 58 Comments
- Bulldog Coffee (Gerrard) 55 Comments
- Cafe Pamenar 54 Comments
- Rustic Owl 54 Comments
- The Coffee Bar 54 Comments
- Dark Horse 3 53 Comments
- Nespresso 53 Comments
- Te Aro 50 Comments
- Aroma Espresso Bar Toronto 49 Comments
- Fahrenheit Coffee (Lombard) 49 Comments
- Dark Horse Espresso Bar (Chinatown) 47 Comments
- Starving Artist 47 Comments
- Zaza Espresso Bar 45 Comments
- Hula Girl 45 Comments
- C House Lounge Cafe 45 Comments
- Le Neuf Cafe 45 Comments
- 10 places in Toronto to get free stuff on your birthday
- The top 10 Toronto athletes on Twitter
- The top 5 bakeries in Scarborough
- The 10 worst movies made in Toronto
- The top 10 unbuilt projects in Toronto
- The top 10 buildings lost to demolition in Toronto
- The top 10 Toronto viral videos of all time
- The top 10 moments in Toronto sports
- The top 10 bars and pubs on King St. West
- Toronto Food Events: CraveTO, Great Lakes Brewery BBQ, Toronto GMO-Free Festival & Farmers' Market
- Don't say gentrification as Starbucks headed to the East Danforth
- Toronto Restaurant Openings: Booyah, Origination, Patchmon's Thai Desserts, Yutaka, The Wickson Social
- Craft Beer Passport returns to Toronto for year two
- The top 25 doughnuts in Toronto by neighbourhood
- The top 10 lunch restaurants in Markham
- WayHome reveals big plans for food at music fest