Tea Dot Coffee, a new indie coffee shop on College Street just past Spadina, is the latest place for a coffee fuel-up on near the University of Toronto. Having just...
The Espresso Room, a new cafe in the Lawrence and Yonge area, screams "Italia!" to me. It's a cafe with good design, clean lines-rich, and yet austere. Adding to overall...
Roll Play Cafe opened in September just north of Yonge and Dundas, offering a selection of board games to play while enjoying a coffee, quick snack, or your next meal....
Super-Jet International Coffee Shop opened a few weeks ago along the Annex's northern edge on Dupont Street just west of Spadina. When I arrive on a particularly sunny and...
FormoCha Tea House is, at first glance, just another bubble tea shop near Yonge and Eglinton. But just like a Transformer robot, there's more to it than meets the eye....
Easy Drink Easy Go is proof in the value of double-takes. While you may at first glance not see this bubble tea spot when walking on Yonge Street after a...
Crema Coffee holds bragging rights as the first of many fashionable cafes to grace the Junction. Don't get me wrong, though: it's fashionable in a true-spirited kind of way. It...
Mercury Espresso is a Leslieville staple that's never allowed itself to get distracted from its mission of providing great coffee made from socially responsible beans. Though it's been open for...
Lit Espresso Bar thrives in not one, but two Toronto neighbourhoods, and owner Joe Angellotti says they're always looking to expand on that success. The cafe's first location opened on...
Everyday Gourmet is a coffee shop on the ground floor of the St. Lawrence Market stocked with a bazillion kinds of beans. It's been owned and operated by the same...
Casa Acoreana has lived many lives in the half century it's spent on the corner of Augusta and Baldwin. The cafe is now known as one of the Market's staple...
Moonbean Cafe has been a beacon of caffeinated hope in Kensington Market for 18 years, and while it's changed with the times, owner Alan Erdstein has always kept coffee as...
Cafe Nikoletta is a new cafe in East York that looks like it was pulled from one of those design blogs flouncily showing off and advocating for stark all-white interiors....
Kung Fu Tea Shop may just win the Most Adorable Bubble Tea Shop Name non-award. The newest entry in the recent deluge of Taiwanese bubble tea franchises branching out in...
United Coffee is a mini-cafe that opened a couple of weeks ago at College and Ossington. Perched on the northwest corner, it's an ideal spot to pop into and grab...
Du Cafe is more of a lunch and dessert setup, really, located at St. Clair Ave. E. and O'Connor. As I wander in for a visit late on a Tuesday...
Full Stop has, potentially, one of the most fitting names of any new business in Toronto. The new spot in the Junction, just west of Keele and Dundas, is pretty...
The Brockton Haunt is a new café on College just west of Dufferin, but it feels much more like a friend's kitchen than a café. It's bright and airy, with...
Amani Earls is an adorable mom-and-pop coffee shop that just landed in the Junction last week. The building is noticeable from down the street because of the kitschy old ad...
Baka Gallery Cafe may have opened its doors in January, but summer will certainly prove to be quite fruitful for this new(ish) Bloor West Village joint. With a large, umbrella'd...
The Dineen Coffee Co. opened its doors to the anxiously awaiting public at Yonge and Temperance today — a corner which, though bustling with foot traffic from the tourists of...
Havana Style Cafe and Gallery is bringing a little taste of Cuba to Etobicoke's Alderwood neighbourhood since it opened about two months ago. Surrounded by nondescript low-rise commercial buildings and...
Cafe Olya opened up this past month as the latest addition to the Parliament strip of Cabbagetown. Located just south of Wellesley, you might run the risk of missing it,...
Cabin Fever Collective is a cafe, record store, and gallery in one. Having undergone a transformation from a pretty nondescript nail salon in the west end, this space is now...
Find a Cafe
Use the filters below to show just the cafes you want. Filter by category, neighbourhood or both.
Find Cafes by Neighbourhood
- Annex (16)
- Avenue and Lawrence (1)
- Baldwin Village (4)
- Beaches (4)
- Bloor West Village (5)
- Bloorcourt (5)
- Bloordale Village (6)
- Cabbagetown (4)
- Chinatown (9)
- Church Wellesley Village (4)
- Corktown (2)
- Corso Italia (1)
- Danforth (14)
- Distillery District (2)
- Dundas West (12)
- East Chinatown (2)
- East York (5)
- Eglinton West (1)
- Etobicoke (8)
- Financial District (3)
- Harbourfront (1)
- High Park (2)
- Junction (10)
- Junction Triangle (7)
- Kensington Market (14)
- King East (6)
- King West (13)
- Koreatown (3)
- Leslieville (8)
- Liberty Village (5)
- Little India (2)
- Little Italy (16)
- Markham (6)
- Mount Pleasant (1)
- North York (6)
- Ossington (2)
- Other (4)
- Parkdale (5)
- Queen West (10)
- Richmond Hill (1)
- Riverside (3)
- Roncesvalles Village (8)
- Rosedale (3)
- Scarborough (6)
- St. Clair West (5)
- St. Lawrence Market (1)
- Upper Beaches (4)
- West Queen West (12)
- Woodbridge (1)
- Yonge & Bloor (6)
- Yonge & College (1)
- Yonge & Dundas (14)
- Yonge & Eglinton (6)
- Yonge & Lawrence (4)
- Yonge & St. Clair (1)
- Yonge & Wellesley (1)
- Yorkville (6)
Look up cafes on the go.
- The Common (Bloor) I love this place.. Very inspiring for artists... I usual sit and write or edit there.. The coffee is really great.. and people work there are amazing..
- Manic Coffee Not a pleasant place or experience. A few days ago, I finally had the chance to stop by Manic Coffee. The reality nowadays is that it is a far cry...
- Tea Dot Coffee great spot! the wonderful barista made me a lavender london fog...sooooooo yummy! love it.
- Super-Jet International Coffee Shop Why so many haters? Seriously guys, go and check it out for yourself. The service is wonderful and the coffee is great.
- Wallace Espresso *DAN!
- Wallace Espresso This coffee joint rocks and it's owner John is the most beautiful man you'll meet. If you don't go for the coffee, go for the hunks.
- Nespresso I really like the atmosphere, I had a specialty drink which was the vanilla cafe latte. It was really sweet and not strong, and it was $7. I thought the...
- Bulldog Coffee I've pretty much stopped going to Bulldog, for all of the reasons stated above, and more. I find the owner is also a sexist dinosaur who reserves his top-quality rudeness...
- Cafe Nikoletta I heard about Nikoletta through the hospitality grapevine. It definatly went beyond my expectations! Small is beautiful, but man the espresso is primo! Keep up the good work.
- Bulldog Coffee you can get good coffee anywhere in the city, but seriously, who the hell does this guy think he is! ya ya ya, grandaddy of toronto coffee scene yada yada,...
- Crema Coffee (Danforth) I agree fully with NativeTorontotonian. I love the coffee and it is an almost daily stop for me. But never have I been truly successful with the wifi. It is...
- El Almacen (Dupont) whats with the headless guy with the backpack.
- Havana Style Cafe & Gallery OMG! This place is amazing!! I can't get enough of their awesome Cuban foods and drinks. This is a must go. Awesome music and the place looks super artistic and...
- Mercury Espresso Bar My go to coffee site in the East end, and in the city overall. The coffee is fantastic, the vibe is great, and the "hipster" baristas are fantastic people. And...
- Mercury Espresso Bar This place is awful. Plenty of other options along Queen that aren't run by hipster snobs. Tried going there a few times to give it a fair chance...
- Comebuy Bubble Tea Shame on you for leaving others with misleading comments. I normally read the different teashops' reviews cuz I really love to try out different drinks. But I saw someone with...
- Crema Coffee (Danforth) I dont like Indie coffee shops their coffee tastes over roasted over priced and their baked goods are garbage. I had an espresso at Crema and it tasted bitter and...
- Red Rocket (Danforth) I think Indie coffee sucks, and so do their little crappy coffee shops, Gimme a good Tim Hortons or a Starbucks. I start my day with Tim hortons and finish...
- Mercury Espresso Bar BEST COFFEE JOINT IN THE EAST SIDE PERIOD. STAFF?! the BRO you dissed is not only the nicest dude but he rocks V's like nobody else so stop the...
- Roll Play Cafe I saw this blog post the other day and I thought this would be an awesome restaurant to check out. Went the other night with my friend, the service was...
- Cafe Pamenar This became my favorite spot very quickly once it opened - the excellent coffee and food, the spot etc. But then I realized no matter how much I frequented it...
- Nespresso Actually Jen, I'm 26.
- Tea Dot Coffee I went in today to try one of their sandwiches for the first time, but instead, in honour of American Thanksgiving, Omar had been up all night cooking turkeys, so...
- The Mad Bean 2014 is just around the corner and The Mad Bean continues to offer great coffee and now also top notch Kiva's bagels! If you are in the area, drop by,...
- The Hogtown Cure this place is shit..
- Tea Dot Coffee Your boyfriend sounds like punk! -Her boyfriend
- Tea Dot Coffee My boyfriend recently surprised in the morning by buying me latte. Little did I know, it would be the greatest latte I have ever had. It was the perfect balance...
- Bloor Barista very well said maurice. indeed, coffee DOES have complexities, and they're worth caring about if it's your livelihood. especially if you're competing with some very well informed, experienced coffee connoisseurs;...
- Sam James (PATH) Did this Sam guy ever beat his assault charges? Would be good to know what happened there, I don't really want to support a criminal.
- Tea Dot Coffee I love the urban and very friendly feel when you come in. Service is excellent and they serve great coffee. i work across the street and i really hope they...
Most Commented On
- Aroma Espresso Bar Toronto 110 Comments
- Jet Fuel Coffee 105 Comments
- Snakes and Lattes 104 Comments
- White Squirrel Coffee Shop 90 Comments
- Sam James Coffee Bar 78 Comments
- Sense Appeal Coffee Roasters 77 Comments
- Bulldog Coffee 73 Comments
- The Good Neighbour 73 Comments
- The Rooster Coffee House 69 Comments
- Tango Palace Coffee Company 66 Comments
- The Pinball Cafe 64 Comments
- Cafe Novo 62 Comments
- Hank's 59 Comments
- Roncy's Bean 59 Comments
- El Almacen 55 Comments
- Dark Horse 3 53 Comments
- Rustic Owl 53 Comments
- Mad Dog Cafe 52 Comments
- Cafe Pamenar 51 Comments
- Nespresso 48 Comments
- The Communal Mule 46 Comments
- Dark Horse Espresso Bar (Chinatown) 46 Comments
- Te Aro 45 Comments
- Zaza Espresso Bar 45 Comments
- C House Lounge Cafe 45 Comments
- Crafted by Te Aro 43 Comments
- Hula Girl 43 Comments
- Starving Artist 42 Comments
- Fahrenheit Coffee (Lombard) 42 Comments
- Red Tea Box 40 Comments
- The Best Health Food Stores in Toronto
- The Best Coffee Roasters in Toronto
- The Best Eggs Benedict in Toronto
- The Best Specialty Fitness Clubs in Toronto
- The Best Cafes for Free WiFi in Toronto
- The Best Cafes in Toronto (East Side)
- The Best Cafes in Toronto (West Side)
- The Best Cigar Stores in Toronto
- 10 places in Toronto to get free stuff on your birthday
- The top 10 Toronto athletes on Twitter
- The top 5 bakeries in Scarborough
- The 10 worst movies made in Toronto
- The top 10 unbuilt projects in Toronto
- The top 10 buildings lost to demolition in Toronto
- The top 10 Toronto viral videos of all time
- The top 10 moments in Toronto sports
- Toronto Restaurant Openings: Harvest Kitchen, The Roncy Public, We Got Balls, Me Va Me, Von Doughnuts
- This Week on DineSafe: Mother's Dumplings, Korea House, Oliver & Bonacini, Dumpling King
- 5 awesome artisanal foods now available in Toronto
- 10 local spirits you can find at the LCBO
- Toronto Food Events: La Domenica Brunch, Whisky 101, Dog Days, Chopped Canada
- New Toronto company wants to improve your cocktail
- County General set to expand to Bloor St. & Queen East
- Toronto Restaurant Openings: Wind Up Bird Cafe, Duke's Refresher, Boots & Bourbon, Rock 'n' Horse