Coffee Public, previously known as Coffee Pub, has taken over the space formerly occupied by a Second Cup on the ground level of an office tower near Bay and College....
Nohohon is doing something different than most Toronto bubble tea shops. While most look to Taiwan or China for inspiration, this Queen West tea room takes its inspiration from Japan....
ODIN is a Corktown spot that's more than just a simple cafe. Rather, it's a hybrid space that slings out espresso, cocktails, snacks and craft beer. It's a concept straight from...
The Strong One is the little sister cafe to Empire Espresso on College Street. Design-savvy owner Lisa Young-Kutsukake brings her stand-out decor and scratch baking to Kensington Market with a...
Zavida Coffee occupies a large space on the ground floor of Aura, the city's tallest condo. The first location in Toronto, it's Second Cup 2.0 with a menu that's full-of-itself,...
Seesaw Cafe is a delightful spot in Davenport Village that serves a variety of purposes; in addition to being a much-needed cafe for the area, it's also a space for...
Cafe Neon now has a location on West Queen West in addition to its first location by the Junction Triangle (and its sibling bar in Bloordale.) This latest spot keeps...
The Coffee Lab might be the smallest coffee bar in the city. Occupying 52 square feet inside the Annex's Willow Books, it starts serving caffeine in the morning long before...
Cygnet Coffee is an elegant little coffee shop in Brockton Village that's replaced Someone, a turn-of-the-century letterpress shop on Dundas West. First-time cafe owner Stephanie Hinton and her partner have...
Tokyo Smoke can be found occupying a modified shipping container inside the loading dock of a former tobacco factory tucked away at Adelaide and Stafford just south of West Queen...
Paint Cabin is a paint workshop, coffee shop and event space in East Chinatown. The space is diverse in offerings, designed as a coffee shop by day and art studio...
Jimmy's Coffee has opened a new location on Ossington. Replacing Silver Falls Vintage, the fourth edition to Jimmy's Coffee adds to a growing rivalry in a coffee crowded neighbourhood. Minutes...
Pilot Coffee now has a kiosk in the Great Hall at Union Station, giving commuters, tourists and everyone in-between an indie alternative to the Tim Hortons stand in the York...
Snakes & Lattes has taken over the sprawling sub-level address that formerly housed the Andy Poolhall. It's a massive expansion for the board game cafe that still operates the original...
Creeds Coffee Bar has taken over the space that used to be Dish Cooking Studio (it moved south to College St.) in the Annex. Creeds, a well-respected dry cleaning company,...
Golden Cafe is hidden away inside a converted former uniform factory at the end of a small street off Dundas St. West on the outskirts of Roncesvalles Village. The building...
A-Game Cafe is located above Me Va Me on Queen West by John St. While board game cafes and bars with games can be found all over the city now,...
Field Trip Cafe (not to be confused with the music and arts fest) is a gem of a place hidden a bit up Westmoreland off Bloor in Bloorcourt. Co-owners Angela...
The Sidekick is something Chris Watton has dreamt about owning since she was 16, and now she's made it a reality. This Leslieville spot combines her two passions in life:...
Reunion Island Coffee Bar proves Roncesvalles still hasn't reached its cafe saturation point yet, replacing Roncy's Bean with this first flagship shop of the 20-year-old Oakville-based coffee roaster, which went...
Find a Cafe
Use the filters below to show just the cafes you want. Filter by category, neighbourhood or both.
Find Cafes by Neighbourhood
- Annex (19)
- Avenue and Lawrence (1)
- Baldwin Village (5)
- Bayview and Leaside (2)
- Beaches (7)
- Bloor West Village (5)
- Bloorcourt (9)
- Bloordale Village (6)
- Cabbagetown (4)
- Chinatown (10)
- Church Wellesley Village (5)
- Corktown (4)
- Corso Italia (1)
- Danforth (19)
- Distillery District (2)
- Dundas West (9)
- East Chinatown (3)
- East York (3)
- Eglinton West (1)
- Etobicoke (9)
- Financial District (10)
- High Park (2)
- Junction (10)
- Junction Triangle (7)
- Kensington Market (14)
- King East (8)
- King West (16)
- Koreatown (2)
- Leslieville (10)
- Liberty Village (5)
- Little India (5)
- Little Italy (19)
- Markham (10)
- Mount Pleasant (1)
- North York (14)
- Ossington (4)
- Other (4)
- Pape Village (1)
- Parkdale (4)
- Queen West (10)
- Richmond Hill (1)
- Riverside (4)
- Roncesvalles Village (10)
- Rosedale (4)
- Scarborough (8)
- St. Clair West (7)
- St. Lawrence Market (1)
- Upper Beaches (5)
- West Queen West (11)
- Weston-Mount Dennis (1)
- Woodbridge (1)
- Yonge & Bloor (6)
- Yonge & College (3)
- Yonge & Dundas (14)
- Yonge & Eglinton (8)
- Yonge & Lawrence (4)
- Yonge & St. Clair (2)
- Yonge & Wellesley (1)
- Yorkville (6)
Look up cafes on the go.
- The Sidekick Great place. GREAT coffee. Hope they (continue to) make it work.
- The Sidekick The neighbourhood really needed something like this. So happy to see it doing well. Chris is a pleasure to chat to. Great cappuccinos too!
- The Common (Annex) "In there other locations," pls fix this lol
- Manic Coffee Heard a lot about the place and decided to visit today...nice ambiance and solid coffee, staff was wonderful
- Belljar Cafe Being very new to the city (15th day), I'm slowly exploring all the neighbourhoods & this blog is a grear resource. I came across the Belljar cafe and seeing it...
- Creeds Coffee Bar The coffee was pretty good and I enjoyed the atmosphere... I'll go back for that. I did have a pop tart too and it tasted like the jam was not...
- The Black Canary Espresso Bar Well turns out beetle lady Michelle was right and that there were bugs everywhere John... Even tho she was wrong cuz they were not cockroaches. Kinda gross either way tho...
- Krave Coffee Wonderful coffee shop. Dropped in the other day to try their cortado and it was lovely. I hope they do well in this neighbourhood. I will be back.
- I Deal Coffee (Yonge) Sadly, one of the best coffee shops at Yonge/Lawrence is permanently closed.
- Contra Cafe great coffee, great treats, great wifi, friendly staff, nice interior, fantastic patio, never exceedingly busy, excellent but not obtrusive music selections. best cafe in christie pits/bloorcourt area fo sho.
- Krave Coffee WHAT is this?? Christina, shouldn't you be in line at Uncle Tetsu holding your Muji bag while writing your ad copy about the greatness of a Japanese restaurant?
- Crafted by Te Aro They touch the money and the coffee ...yuk...
- Krave Coffee As a general rule, people who think that Bloor is some type of northern boundary are either very young (25>) or not actually from Toronto at all.
- Krave Coffee just opened up on St. Clair West. I know many of the locals that were thrilled that Starbucks opened up, not sure what that'll do for this place or the...
- Mad Dog Cafe Went here for brunch this morning and it was AWESOME. This place needs an updated BlogTO review for sure, as they've really built out their menu since the current review...
- Krave Coffee In the past, when commenting on a coffee shop north of Bloor, I'd say something like: "For this area, this is pretty decent coffee... " But in this case, the quality...
- Aroma Espresso Bar Toronto The sandwiches here are fantastic! I got the grilled chicken sandwich with the aroma spread. It was amazing. The lemonade is tasty as well. For dessert- I go the 3...
- Golden Cafe Closed on weekends?!!!
- Creeds Coffee Bar I love their coffee, and especially love the space. Its great to work in and has a delicious selection of foods. I like super jet coffee, but I find the...
- Madhus Cafe The name of the place is actually based on the Danish language, meaning quite literally, a place to eat, or a food house. Speaking of danishes, they often have some!
- A-Game Cafe A-Game Café is easily the best game café in Toronto. The game library is excellent - they're always bringing in new games and they carry a number of old favourites...
- Coffee Pocket Lots of variety of coffee, but they all have one thing in common: they're all scalding to the skin if you get doused with any of them!
- Golden Cafe Looks fantastic ! When I visit from Vancouver I will bring my baby and hang out in this place and have brunch for sure. The food looks delish ! Congrats...
- Creeds Coffee Bar Seems like the general theme here is that people who have never been there have already decided they don't like it and those that have been, like it. Add...
- Moonbean Cafe @Cat Walker Every retail business will encounter overly precious assh*les such as yourself from time to time. "Cat Walker / OCTOBER 28, 2013 AT 12:16 PM user-pic Was there this past weekend,...
- Field Trip Cafe The owners are super friendly and you can't beat the natural light at this cafe! This might be my new study spot.
- Golden Cafe Golden has become my favourite cafe. Their catering is as extraordinary as their cafe fare. There is nothing these two can't do! Check it out.
- The Remarkable Bean I was getting paying attention and also presence training from kelp, waterfalls, cigarette smoke, waves plunging on the stones in Malibu and also much more.
- Creeds Coffee Bar The only drawback for me is that it opens at 8. I am local. I alternate between rapido (because it's good and close) and second cup (don't judge) because it's...
- Grey Tiger It's great to see this cafe/bar trend take off, I think since Northwood opened in my hood a few years ago. Way better than the city's previous obsession with dive...
Most Commented On
- Jet Fuel Coffee 113 Comments
- Snakes and Lattes 106 Comments
- White Squirrel Coffee Shop 90 Comments
- Sense Appeal Coffee Roasters 82 Comments
- Sam James Coffee Bar 81 Comments
- Bulldog Coffee 78 Comments
- The Good Neighbour 75 Comments
- The Communal Mule 74 Comments
- The Rooster Coffee House 69 Comments
- Tango Palace Coffee Company 68 Comments
- Cafe Novo 65 Comments
- The Pinball Cafe 64 Comments
- Hank's 60 Comments
- El Almacen 59 Comments
- Roncy's Bean 59 Comments
- Bulldog Coffee (Gerrard) 57 Comments
- The Coffee Bar 56 Comments
- Cafe Pamenar 54 Comments
- Rustic Owl 54 Comments
- Dark Horse 3 53 Comments
- Nespresso 53 Comments
- Te Aro 51 Comments
- Aroma Espresso Bar Toronto 50 Comments
- Fahrenheit Coffee (Lombard) 49 Comments
- Dark Horse Espresso Bar (Chinatown) 48 Comments
- Starving Artist 47 Comments
- Le Neuf Cafe 46 Comments
- The Remarkable Bean 45 Comments
- Zaza Espresso Bar 45 Comments
- Hula Girl 45 Comments
- 10 places in Toronto to get free stuff on your birthday
- The top 10 Toronto athletes on Twitter
- The top 5 bakeries in Scarborough
- The 10 worst movies made in Toronto
- The top 10 unbuilt projects in Toronto
- The top 10 buildings lost to demolition in Toronto
- The top 10 Toronto viral videos of all time
- The top 10 moments in Toronto sports
- Vancouver pub empire sets its sights on Toronto
- 5 new restaurants in Little India
- Toronto getting a Mexican sandwich shop
- Toronto Food Events: Intro to French Mother Sauces, Aviation Invasion, Muskoka Bound, Recipe for Change
- Montreal milk bar replacing "Drake you ho" Starbucks
- The top 5 lunch restaurants for Winterlicious
- Toronto Restaurant Openings: Flock, Burger Factory, My Little Dumplings, Athlete's Kitchen, The Tiffin Box
- The top 23 nachos in Toronto by neighbourhood