Oakwood Espresso is a tiny coffee shop located just around the corner from Oakwood Ave., a few blocks north of St. Clair West. The corner of Oakwood and Rogers, where...
Cafe Novo in Kensington Market is the latest home of the former High Park hangout. After occupying the same quaint, cozy spot above High Park station for five years, Elizabeth...
The Common has a new Annex location - at Bloor and Brunswick, a few doors down from By The Way Cafe and just across the street from Future Bakery. The...
Remarkable Bean in Leslieville is the brand-new sister location to the venerable Beaches cafe, which turns 21 this year. Owners (and siblings) George and Marianne Fowler are parlaying their dedicated...
Milano Coffee is the first Toronto location for what's already a Canadian coffee institution. The company's operated three branded cafes in the Vancouver area for years - but, before that,...
Istanbul Cafe is a wonderful new coffee shop at Eglinton and Redpath that celebrates the culture of Turkey. It brings a much-needed independent twist to otherwise corporate cafes in the...
Local Hero can be found inside the Film Buff on Roncesvalles, the latest addition to the Worsley family enterprise. This spot has always been a gem, but since the family...
For the Win is the latest board game café to come to Toronto - this time in the neighbourhood of Yonge and Lawrence. The café is large and bright, with...
Goat Coffee Co. has been, as its Twitter states, "kinda sorta open" for a little over a week in Pape Village. Occupying what used to be a Cash for Gold,...
Outpost Coffee Roasters has been trying to keep a low profile since opening a couple of months ago, but this part of Bloor - just at the southern edge of...
White Squirrel in Rosedale marks the West Queen West cafe's first foray into a new part of town. Given their quintessential status as Trinity-Bellwoods' favourite cafe, you might have expected...
M Square Coffee is the latest independent coffee shop to bring a caffeine jolt to the Financial District. Tucked under the Sheraton Centre, the cafe brings some carefully-chosen coffee and...
Contra Cafe is tucked in the corner spot on Shaw at Yarmouth. Many may remember this location as the home of Hub Coffee and Locavorium but they've moved on to...
Gong Cha aims to change the way you enjoy your bubble tea. The brand-new flagship Canadian store of this humongously large international chain, located on the ground level of...
Tandem Coffee just opened in Corktown on King St., in a little sliver of one of those old houses, and it is as cute inside as it is out. Former...
Louie Craft Coffee popped up in Liberty Village recently, marking itself as the area's new go-to coffee joint. Opened by a pair of wise sisters, the space is both sleek...
Portland Variety has taken over the coveted spot at the corner of Portland and King formerly occupied by KiWe Kitchen. The cafe (and soon to be launched restaurant in the...
Propeller Coffee offers a good reminder that one of the few bright sides to watching the urban industrial heritage of your city disappear is that whole new areas, once known...
Balzac's has opened its eighth cafe in the burgeoning Market St. area. It's a suitable place, with its cobblestones, wide patios and plenty of tourists and city dwellers hitting the...
Sam James Coffee Bar has pencilled itself into Lower Ossington, but be careful - blink and you'll miss it. You can recognize it by that signature diamond on the door,...
Extra Butter, a new coffee shop in Roncesvalles, has quickly taken over the old Gurts space just south of Geoffrey St. The counter has been pushed all the way to...
Find a Cafe
Use the filters below to show just the cafes you want. Filter by category, neighbourhood or both.
Find Cafes by Neighbourhood
- Annex (17)
- Avenue and Lawrence (1)
- Baldwin Village (5)
- Bayview and Leaside (1)
- Beaches (6)
- Bloor West Village (6)
- Bloorcourt (6)
- Bloordale Village (5)
- Cabbagetown (5)
- Chinatown (9)
- Church Wellesley Village (4)
- Corktown (3)
- Corso Italia (1)
- Danforth (15)
- Distillery District (2)
- Dundas West (9)
- East Chinatown (2)
- East York (4)
- Eglinton West (1)
- Etobicoke (8)
- Financial District (8)
- High Park (2)
- Junction (10)
- Junction Triangle (7)
- Kensington Market (16)
- King East (8)
- King West (16)
- Koreatown (2)
- Leslieville (10)
- Liberty Village (6)
- Little India (4)
- Little Italy (15)
- Markham (10)
- Mount Pleasant (1)
- North York (11)
- Ossington (3)
- Other (4)
- Pape Village (1)
- Parkdale (4)
- Queen West (9)
- Richmond Hill (1)
- Riverside (3)
- Roncesvalles Village (9)
- Rosedale (5)
- Scarborough (7)
- St. Clair West (5)
- St. Lawrence Market (1)
- Upper Beaches (5)
- West Queen West (12)
- Weston-Mount Dennis (1)
- Woodbridge (1)
- Yonge & Bloor (6)
- Yonge & College (2)
- Yonge & Dundas (16)
- Yonge & Eglinton (7)
- Yonge & Lawrence (4)
- Yonge & St. Clair (3)
- Yonge & Wellesley (1)
- Yorkville (5)
Look up cafes on the go.
- Manic Coffee I'll love to send you some Geisha sample amigo. Cheers, Panama Coffee Team.
- Manic Coffee If you consider yourself a coffee aficionado, and are continuously searching for the ultimate cup of coffee, we suggest you go for the gold-Panama Coffee Gold Reserve. Under our banner,...
- Boxcar Social I heard you guys use Harmony as your dairy products from a collaegue at work who is a patron. That is great to hear. Finally a business using...
- Jimmy's Coffee (Kensington Market) Attractive component of content. I just stumbled upon your blog and in accession capital to claim that I get actually enjoyed account your blog posts. Anyway I will be subscribing...
- Broadview Espresso Wow! Finally I got a website from where I know how to in fact obtain helpful facts regarding my study and knowledge.
- Jimmy's Coffee (Kensington Market) Hi there to every body, it's my first go to see of this webpage; this website includes awesome and actually fine stuff in favor of visitors.
- Jimmy's Coffee (Kensington Market) Greetings I am so delighted I found your site, I really found you by accident, while I was browsing on Aol for something else, Anyhow I am here now and...
- Jimmy's Coffee (Kensington Market) Thanks , I have just been searching for information about this subject for a long time and yours is the greatest I've discovered till now. However, what concerning the conclusion? Are...
- Riviera Bakery I savor, cause I found just what I was taking a look for. You've ended my four day lengthy hunt! God Bless you man. Have a nice day. Bye
- Odin Heyaa i am for the first time here. I came across this board and I in finding It truly useful & it helped me out a lot. I am hoping...
- Oakwood Espresso Well I will have to try this place out with my wife. What I can say is that I have heard great things. More importantly for me though is that...
- Black Cat Espresso Bar Norp. I tried it out but this place has a weak espresso, dry and floury scones and an overly entitled owner. Eish, no thanks.
- M Square Coffee Well, I popped in. I didn't find the barista to be very chatty at all. (The nice girl who took my money just doesn't know the biz at all. My...
- Rooster Coffee House (King East) Just wanted to publicly thank you, Shawn and Dave, for featuring my paintings in your wonderful shops surrounded by the best staff in town and the most interesting customers.
- Oakwood Espresso we enjoy taking a walk to Oakwood Espresso with the kids every weekend now since Tony opened up shop. He's a great guy and the coffee is outstanding!
- Oakwood Espresso looks good! will stop by next week!
- Oakwood Espresso Congratulations, Tony! (Holly from the AGO & your old neighbour at 124) so happy to hear you have your own shop. Looks gorgeous! Will make a plan to visit, next...
- Oakwood Espresso Just to clarify, it's at Oakwood and Holland Park, not Rogers! Hard to find, but worth the hunt!
- Oakwood Espresso We visited today. Great coffee and atmosphere. Very pleasant experience.
- Oakwood Espresso The coffee is amazing, and Tony is just a fantastic guy. It's difficult to summarize what an exciting development this has been for our humble neighbourhood. Come one, come all...
- Oakwood Espresso Enjoy 2 hours of unlimited travel on the 512 street car (with valid transfer)! Hop on and hop off as often as you like. https://www.facebook.com/182855901816744/photos/a.207431972692470.29633.182855901816744/207434766025524/?type=3&theater
- Oakwood Espresso He must now his coffee because you can't have a better supplier. I used to work for "Rufino" There is maybe a handful of people who truly now how to...
- Oakwood Espresso This place was great. We visited last week and Tony seems like a great guy who knows his stuff!
- Oakwood Espresso Looks pretty awesome and I like that it was started by a guy that obviously has a passion for coffee, not some ex-finance professional that got sick of their job...
- Oakwood Espresso Stopped by the other day, excellent coffee, food, and service! The cafe is beautiful! Perfect blend of old and new.
- Oakwood Espresso couldn't be happier for Tony! he's a legend of coffee culture scene and has been doing it for such a long time! we worked together at a cafe called XXX diner...
- Oakwood Espresso Having restored a 4 group Linea (La Marzocco), I'm thrilled to see someone who knows these machines, open his own cafe. Well done.
- Oakwood Espresso Sounds like my kind of coffee shop... A place where you can socialize with other patrons instead of walking into a place where all the zombies are staring into screens......
- Oakwood Espresso Looks legit.
- Cafe Novo (Kensington) Big fan of Novo. The people there, particularly the brother & sister duo who run the shop. Great espressos, lots of options and the bakery case. Was also sad to...
Most Commented On
- Jet Fuel Coffee 112 Comments
- Snakes and Lattes 105 Comments
- White Squirrel Coffee Shop 91 Comments
- Sense Appeal Coffee Roasters 82 Comments
- Sam James Coffee Bar 81 Comments
- Bulldog Coffee 78 Comments
- The Good Neighbour 75 Comments
- The Communal Mule 72 Comments
- The Rooster Coffee House 69 Comments
- Tango Palace Coffee Company 68 Comments
- Cafe Novo 65 Comments
- The Pinball Cafe 64 Comments
- Hank's 59 Comments
- Roncy's Bean 59 Comments
- El Almacen 58 Comments
- Bulldog Coffee (Gerrard) 55 Comments
- Cafe Pamenar 54 Comments
- Rustic Owl 54 Comments
- The Coffee Bar 54 Comments
- Dark Horse 3 53 Comments
- Nespresso 53 Comments
- Aroma Espresso Bar Toronto 49 Comments
- Te Aro 49 Comments
- Fahrenheit Coffee (Lombard) 49 Comments
- Dark Horse Espresso Bar (Chinatown) 47 Comments
- Starving Artist 47 Comments
- Hula Girl 46 Comments
- Zaza Espresso Bar 45 Comments
- C House Lounge Cafe 45 Comments
- Le Neuf Cafe 45 Comments
- 10 places in Toronto to get free stuff on your birthday
- The top 10 Toronto athletes on Twitter
- The top 5 bakeries in Scarborough
- The 10 worst movies made in Toronto
- The top 10 unbuilt projects in Toronto
- The top 10 buildings lost to demolition in Toronto
- The top 10 Toronto viral videos of all time
- The top 10 moments in Toronto sports
- This Week on DineSafe: A La Carte at The Gardiner, The Homeway, Piazza Manna, The Cereal Bar, Ouzeri
- The top 20 street eats at Hamilton's big food truck fest
- Chippy's giving away free fish tacos tomorrow
- Choose your distance and beer at the Toronto Beer Run
- The top 10 restaurants for a first date in Toronto
- The top 10 beer festivals near Toronto for 2015
- The top 10 bars and pubs on Queen St. West
- Mother's Day brunch in Toronto 2015