Le Neuf Cafe has already established itself on Clarence Square and now has branched out to open a second outpost on lower Augusta in Kensington Market. While there's no shortage of...
Istanbul Cafe is a wonderful new coffee shop at Eglinton and Redpath that celebrates the culture of Turkey. It brings a much-needed independent twist to otherwise corporate cafes in the...
Local Hero can be found inside the Film Buff on Roncesvalles, the latest addition to the Worsley family enterprise. This spot has always been a gem, but since the family...
For the Win is the latest board game café to come to Toronto - this time in the neighbourhood of Yonge and Lawrence. The café is large and bright, with...
Goat Coffee Co. has been, as its Twitter states, "kinda sorta open" for a little over a week in Pape Village. Occupying what used to be a Cash for Gold,...
Outpost Coffee Roasters has been trying to keep a low profile since opening a couple of months ago, but this part of Bloor - just at the southern edge of...
White Squirrel in Rosedale marks the West Queen West cafe's first foray into a new part of town. Given their quintessential status as Trinity-Bellwoods' favourite cafe, you might have expected...
M Square Coffee is the latest independent coffee shop to bring a caffeine jolt to the Financial District. Tucked under the Sheraton Centre, the cafe brings some carefully-chosen coffee and...
Contra Cafe is tucked in the corner spot on Shaw at Yarmouth. Many may remember this location as the home of Hub Coffee and Locavorium but they've moved on to...
Gong Cha aims to change the way you enjoy your bubble tea. The brand-new flagship Canadian store of this humongously large international chain, located on the ground level of...
Tandem Coffee just opened in Corktown on King St., in a little sliver of one of those old houses, and it is as cute inside as it is out. Former...
Louie Craft Coffee popped up in Liberty Village recently, marking itself as the area's new go-to coffee joint. Opened by a pair of wise sisters, the space is both sleek...
Portland Variety has taken over the coveted spot at the corner of Portland and King formerly occupied by KiWe Kitchen. The cafe (and soon to be launched restaurant in the...
Sense Appeal has opened a major headquarters on Lake Shore, and it's big. Taking over a former restaurant, the space is vaulted and wide, and they've done a great job...
Jimmy's Coffee has opened another little coffee house, dwarfed by the giant towers and buildings surrounding Gerrard and Yonge. This is becoming something of a signature for Jimmy's Coffee, to...
Atlas Espresso Bar has quietly creeped into a neighbourhood that doesn't quite feel like one yet. The bright and minimalist room is on Front Street, just west of Portland in...
Madhus Cafe must be an ironic name, for the Upper Beaches cafe is anything but a mad house. Instead, when I walk into the cafe on Kingston Rd., I'm enveloped...
Extra Butter, a new coffee shop in Roncesvalles, has quickly taken over the old Gurts space just south of Geoffrey St. The counter has been pushed all the way to...
The Coffee Bar is right on trend with the moment we're having where country has suddenly taken hold in Toronto. Following in the footsteps of late night spots like Boots...
Oscar Coffee & Espresso Bar occupies a nice corner spot at Queen East and Beech Ave deep into the Beaches neighbourhood. Transformed from the previous Best Coffee House by owners...
Boxcar Social, the latest coffee and wine bar in the Summerhill area of Yonge, owes part of its name to the train bridge and old station just steps away. The...
Find a Cafe
Use the filters below to show just the cafes you want. Filter by category, neighbourhood or both.
Find Cafes by Neighbourhood
- Annex (16)
- Avenue and Lawrence (1)
- Baldwin Village (5)
- Bayview and Leaside (2)
- Beaches (6)
- Bloor West Village (6)
- Bloorcourt (7)
- Bloordale Village (5)
- Cabbagetown (5)
- Chinatown (9)
- Church Wellesley Village (4)
- Corktown (2)
- Corso Italia (1)
- Danforth (16)
- Distillery District (2)
- Dundas West (8)
- East Chinatown (2)
- East York (5)
- Eglinton West (1)
- Etobicoke (9)
- Financial District (8)
- High Park (3)
- Junction (10)
- Junction Triangle (7)
- Kensington Market (16)
- King East (8)
- King West (16)
- Koreatown (2)
- Leslieville (9)
- Liberty Village (6)
- Little India (5)
- Little Italy (15)
- Markham (8)
- Mount Pleasant (1)
- North York (11)
- Ossington (3)
- Other (4)
- Pape Village (1)
- Parkdale (4)
- Queen West (9)
- Richmond Hill (1)
- Riverside (3)
- Roncesvalles Village (10)
- Rosedale (5)
- Scarborough (7)
- St. Clair West (4)
- St. Lawrence Market (1)
- Upper Beaches (5)
- West Queen West (12)
- Weston-Mount Dennis (1)
- Woodbridge (1)
- Yonge & Bloor (6)
- Yonge & College (2)
- Yonge & Dundas (16)
- Yonge & Eglinton (7)
- Yonge & Lawrence (4)
- Yonge & St. Clair (3)
- Yonge & Wellesley (1)
- Yorkville (6)
Look up cafes on the go.
- Le Neuf Cafe Then forgive that mulberry or even situation. my blog http://mervineqxc.soup.io
- Cherry Bomb Wonderful Cafe...and staff. I met an Irish step dancer, female staff. I thought you might be interested in this? Pascalain Gianello is looking for such a beauty to cut from Long to Shaved....
- Cafe Pamenar oh boy do they suck? I'd much rather to spend my time and money at Jimmy's.
- Locomotive I love this place! The coffee is consistently good and although I have yet to try a sandwich, they do look delicious. Do check out Locomotive -they are across the...
- Bud's Coffee Bar Good on you, Ken. Great article, would love to try one of your coffees one day. All the best from Aussie-land. Bud would be so very proud! xx
- Rustic Cosmo Cafe This review does not reflect the Cosmo at all. The staff are some of the friendliest people I have ever met. So warm and welcoming and always helpful. The food...
- Sam James (Ossington) The haters are crazy. SJCB is awesome. Coolest vibe. Great coffee.
- Jimmy's Coffee (Gerrard St.) A special thank you to Samantha. I sincerely enjoyed the Mochaccino you made this afternoon. The friendly smile and chat - You made my day! ...
- Istanbul Cafe This place is great but the address pinned to the post is wrong. It's 174 Eglington Ave EAST (not West).
- Roll Play Cafe Review of Roll Play: This place near the old World's Biggest Bookstore is in a convenient location: close to a major subway stop (Dundas), near a Silver Snail, walkable...
- Le Neuf Cafe jenny : I go to le neuf regularly, I know the place very well. The food quality is good, the pastries are amazing, the staff is friendly unless they are...
- Jet Fuel Coffee What did the baseball pitcher do when he iced his arm ? He found his groove.
- Easy Drink Easy Go Omg. I went there over the weekend cause a friend brought me to it since I came uptown to visit. Their drinks are seriously amazing! Their tea is really well...
- Dark Horse Espresso (Queen East) Is it wrong to say, I liked the vibe of the place before this pricey reno. It made everyone/anyone feel welcomed. Made it feel more community oriented.
- Le Neuf Cafe (Kensington Market) Honestly, why is $9.50 too expensive? Do you have any clue what it costs to run a business? Why would you think $9.50 is an extraordinary amount? I suspect you...
- The Common (Bloor) You go in and think, this place?? Wait, try the coffee, try a snack. Simple, yes but good, very good. I am there when I can be 2-3 times a...
- Cool Hand of a Girl Mediocre food, no ambience and overpriced. What's not to love.
- Le Neuf Cafe Leneuf Cafe isn't glamorous and amazing as you guys might say, it's an amateur version of France. The employees are unprofessional, the decor is not well thought out, the owner...
- Le Neuf Cafe (Kensington Market) Matt, could it not be that David was imploring Marco to "eat shit" in lieu of eating "expensive horseshit" - for which he clearly has little regard? Rather than trapping himself...
- Roll Play Cafe They were featuring desserts straight from the San Francisco Cheesecake Factory restaurant. I gave into my chocolate sweet tooth and chose the Fudge cake. It was so incredibly rich and...
- de Mello Palheta Coffee Roasters Not your average americano! It tasted smoother, with a thicker consistency than what I'm used to. All in all, a wonderful body and aroma. The chocolate croissant, baked right next...
- Portland Variety I took my nephew here. Love the hood. The best fish and chip spot (NO other animal products) in TO, in my view, a few doors east of PV. I...
- Le Neuf Cafe (Kensington Market) I'll have to try the new location out! by the way another of my favorite bakery Butter Avenue opened on Queen St. a while back, where is the review? odd
- Havana Style Cafe & Gallery Beautiful place, nice owners, great coffee and amazing food..especially black bean soup
- Le Neuf Cafe (Kensington Market) I have not been to the Kensington Market location as of yet, but if the food and pastries taste and look as good, I'll definitely visit!
- Le Neuf Cafe (Kensington Market) Americano @ $3.50 is a bit steep too... most places are $2.50-2.75.... not a big deal for a one-off payment, but for those (like me) who may drink this daily...
- Le Neuf Cafe (Kensington Market) David, it's entirely possible that expensive horseshit is, in general, fucked. Your exhortation that Marco eat the expensive horseshit poses a problem, however: you dislike the horseshit, yet he is...
- Le Neuf Cafe (Kensington Market) Eat shit. Whoppers don't cost $9. Tim horton's sandwiches are like $5. Fuck expensive horseshit. It's fucked.
- Le Neuf Cafe (Kensington Market) The last time I had a big mac, it was $9.00. So to be fair, something hand made with quality priced at $9.00 sounds about cheap if anything.
- Le Neuf Cafe (Kensington Market) Love their original location, probably the best pastries in the city from a quality x size x price perspective. On the rare occasion that they make apple turnovers, I always...
Most Commented On
- Jet Fuel Coffee 112 Comments
- Snakes and Lattes 105 Comments
- White Squirrel Coffee Shop 91 Comments
- Sam James Coffee Bar 81 Comments
- Sense Appeal Coffee Roasters 79 Comments
- Bulldog Coffee 78 Comments
- The Good Neighbour 75 Comments
- The Communal Mule 72 Comments
- The Rooster Coffee House 69 Comments
- Tango Palace Coffee Company 67 Comments
- The Pinball Cafe 64 Comments
- Cafe Novo 63 Comments
- Hank's 59 Comments
- Roncy's Bean 59 Comments
- El Almacen 58 Comments
- Cafe Pamenar 54 Comments
- Rustic Owl 54 Comments
- The Coffee Bar 54 Comments
- Bulldog Coffee (Gerrard) 54 Comments
- Dark Horse 3 53 Comments
- Nespresso 52 Comments
- Te Aro 49 Comments
- Fahrenheit Coffee (Lombard) 49 Comments
- Aroma Espresso Bar Toronto 47 Comments
- Dark Horse Espresso Bar (Chinatown) 47 Comments
- Hula Girl 46 Comments
- Zaza Espresso Bar 45 Comments
- Starving Artist 45 Comments
- C House Lounge Cafe 45 Comments
- Le Neuf Cafe 44 Comments
- The Best Dumplings in Toronto
- The Best Karaoke Bars in Toronto
- The Best New Bars in Toronto, 2014
- The Best New Restaurants in Toronto, 2014
- The Best New Cheap Eats in Toronto, 2014
- The Best New Brunch Restaurants in Toronto, 2014
- The Best New Fashion Stores in Toronto, 2014
- The Best New Design Stores in Toronto, 2014
- 10 places in Toronto to get free stuff on your birthday
- The top 10 Toronto athletes on Twitter
- The top 5 bakeries in Scarborough
- The 10 worst movies made in Toronto
- The top 10 unbuilt projects in Toronto
- The top 10 buildings lost to demolition in Toronto
- The top 10 Toronto viral videos of all time
- The top 10 moments in Toronto sports
- Will the LCBO ever stay open (really) late?
- The top 10 scones in Toronto
- The top 5 stores to buy Dutch products in Toronto
- Ronnie B's Southern Kitchen closes after four months
- New takeout app lets you skip lines when ordering food
- The top 10 hidden restaurants in Toronto
- Moe Pancer's deli calls it quits after 50+ years
- Toronto Food Events: Winterlicious, Latino 'Licious, Winter Fare, La Poutine Week, Get to Know Pinot