The Sidekick is something Chris Watton has dreamt about owning since she was 16, and now she's made it a reality. This Leslieville spot combines her two passions in life:...
Reunion Island Coffee Bar proves Roncesvalles still hasn't reached its cafe saturation point yet, replacing Roncy's Bean with this first flagship shop of the 20-year-old Oakville-based coffee roaster, which went...
Lit Espresso Bar has closed up its location at College and Ossington and opened an outpost on Bayview in Leaside instead. Taking over the space that used to be Play...
Clockwork Coffee opened its first cafe in the Financial District in the spring of 2015, as part of a shared location with Rose City Kitchen and Smash Juice Bar. The...
Oakwood Espresso is a tiny coffee shop located just around the corner from Oakwood Ave., a few blocks north of St. Clair West. The corner of Oakwood and Rogers, where...
Cafe Novo in Kensington Market is the latest home of the former High Park hangout. After occupying the same quaint, cozy spot above High Park station for five years, Elizabeth...
The Common has a new Annex location - at Bloor and Brunswick, a few doors down from By The Way Cafe and just across the street from Future Bakery. The...
Remarkable Bean in Leslieville is the brand-new sister location to the venerable Beaches cafe, which turns 21 this year. Owners (and siblings) George and Marianne Fowler are parlaying their dedicated...
Milano Coffee is the first Toronto location for what's already a Canadian coffee institution. The company's operated three branded cafes in the Vancouver area for years - but, before that,...
Istanbul Cafe is a wonderful new coffee shop at Eglinton and Redpath that celebrates the culture of Turkey. It brings a much-needed independent twist to otherwise corporate cafes in the...
Local Hero can be found inside the Film Buff on Roncesvalles, the latest addition to the Worsley family enterprise. This spot has always been a gem, but since the family...
For the Win is the latest board game café to come to Toronto - this time in the neighbourhood of Yonge and Lawrence. The café is large and bright, with...
Goat Coffee Co. has been, as its Twitter states, "kinda sorta open" for a little over a week in Pape Village. Occupying what used to be a Cash for Gold,...
Outpost Coffee Roasters has been trying to keep a low profile since opening a couple of months ago, but this part of Bloor - just at the southern edge of...
White Squirrel in Rosedale marks the West Queen West cafe's first foray into a new part of town. Given their quintessential status as Trinity-Bellwoods' favourite cafe, you might have expected...
M Square Coffee is the latest independent coffee shop to bring a caffeine jolt to the Financial District. Tucked under the Sheraton Centre, the cafe brings some carefully-chosen coffee and...
Contra Cafe is tucked in the corner spot on Shaw at Yarmouth. Many may remember this location as the home of Hub Coffee and Locavorium but they've moved on to...
Gong Cha aims to change the way you enjoy your bubble tea. The brand-new flagship Canadian store of this humongously large international chain, located on the ground level of...
Tandem Coffee just opened in Corktown on King St., in a little sliver of one of those old houses, and it is as cute inside as it is out. Former...
Louie Craft Coffee popped up in Liberty Village recently, marking itself as the area's new go-to coffee joint. Opened by a pair of wise sisters, the space is both sleek...
Portland Variety has taken over the coveted spot at the corner of Portland and King formerly occupied by KiWe Kitchen. The cafe (and soon to be launched restaurant in the...
Find a Cafe
Use the filters below to show just the cafes you want. Filter by category, neighbourhood or both.
Find Cafes by Neighbourhood
- Annex (18)
- Avenue and Lawrence (1)
- Baldwin Village (5)
- Bayview and Leaside (2)
- Beaches (7)
- Bloor West Village (6)
- Bloorcourt (6)
- Bloordale Village (5)
- Cabbagetown (5)
- Chinatown (10)
- Church Wellesley Village (4)
- Corktown (3)
- Corso Italia (1)
- Danforth (15)
- Distillery District (2)
- Dundas West (8)
- East Chinatown (2)
- East York (3)
- Eglinton West (1)
- Etobicoke (8)
- Financial District (10)
- High Park (2)
- Junction (10)
- Junction Triangle (5)
- Kensington Market (14)
- King East (8)
- King West (16)
- Koreatown (2)
- Leslieville (11)
- Liberty Village (6)
- Little India (4)
- Little Italy (15)
- Markham (10)
- Mount Pleasant (1)
- North York (11)
- Ossington (3)
- Other (4)
- Pape Village (1)
- Parkdale (4)
- Queen West (8)
- Richmond Hill (1)
- Riverside (4)
- Roncesvalles Village (9)
- Rosedale (5)
- Scarborough (7)
- St. Clair West (5)
- St. Lawrence Market (1)
- Upper Beaches (5)
- West Queen West (12)
- Weston-Mount Dennis (1)
- Woodbridge (1)
- Yonge & Bloor (6)
- Yonge & College (2)
- Yonge & Dundas (17)
- Yonge & Eglinton (7)
- Yonge & Lawrence (4)
- Yonge & St. Clair (2)
- Yonge & Wellesley (1)
- Yorkville (5)
Look up cafes on the go.
- Milano Coffee I had a delish cafe latte today, and really enjoyed the atmosphere.
- The Coffee Bar Your means of explaining all in this piece off writing is truly pleasant, evry one be capable of sjmply be aware oof it, Thanks a lot.
- Dineen Coffee Co. "We walked in through a large patio, a space enjoyed by quite a few people wanting to be part of the outside social scene while enjoying the light breeze and...
- Tucana Coffee Looks awesome, we have you listed on our site, hope your location does well!
- Portland Variety Very small menu, left really hungry! Asked waiter if I could have toast with my eggs benny instead of a criossant - he said sure but came back to say...
- Manic Coffee Coffee and food is good. I really wish they would offer washable glasses for people that are having cold drinks in the cafe. I am tired of creating...
- The Sidekick Drop the "the".
- Boxcar Social (Queen East) Nice to have cool things on the east side and all but how dumb would I have to be to pay $8 for 13 ounces of Beau's?
- The Sidekick This place and Chris are awesome. I wish every success!
- The Sidekick I'm a huge comic nerd who has been happily married for 8 years (for those keeping count, that's 8 years longer than Rick's longest relationship) and I would love to...
- Cafe Novo (Kensington) @foodie Commercial leases aren't residential leases. Landlords gonna lord. http://www.mah.gov.on.ca/Page1698.aspx
- Louie Craft Coffee This place looks awesome, might check it out this Sunday.
- Uma Cafe Did this place close down? Aw, that sucks. :(
- The Sidekick Amazing space with a great atmosphere. Very inviting and Chris makes the best coffee in town. Embarking on getting to know the comic book industry and it's quite something....
- Te Aro Tsk tsk, a good ratty neighborhood was turned upside down when these sort of pretensions barged in. Over priced coffee in what was once a greasy garage. They took all the...
- The Sidekick Possibly the first time I'v allowed BlogTO to tell me what is cool and then go to that place. Impressed on all levels. 10 minute conversation with Chris,...
- Hank's Hanks will always and forever be my go-to hangover breakfast spot. $9 for breakfast poutine that is soooooo good and so satisfying after a night of drinking. I've been here...
- The Sidekick Surely if two respected adult scientists like Sheldon and Leonard can fit comics into their lives, some of the rest of us can too. Check out Beguiling and the wonderful...
- The Black Canary Espresso Bar We really appreciate your concern with our establishment. We are extremely sorry that you felt uncomfortable in our place of business, our deepest apologies for that. With respect to the...
- The Sidekick Alos, Karen: Godzilla has always been cool. And will continue
- The Sidekick Stopped by The Sidekick the other weekend - it was great to see Chris again, who I knew from her time at Bud's and the Remarkable Bean, and the coffee...
- The Sidekick This is an awesome place. Kris makes excellent coffee and its a very relaxed and engaging space..
- The Sidekick Awesome!
- The Sidekick I think if you actually knew the owner, she is being exactly the person she always has been and is not trying to be "hipster". Don't bash people's dreams or...
- The Sidekick I recently was given the whole series of old comics, was wondering if you heard of them they're called Classics illustrated, classic literature in comic form. An older gentleman...
- Clafouti I used to buy croissants from Clafouti for a very long time and it used to be my Sunday morning ritual to wake up, go there and have the delicious...
- The Sidekick Who's saying that she isn't investing or being smart with her money while following her dreams to open this cafe. Along with those that read comics and play boarding...
- The Sidekick Hopefully people pay for their comics before having a latte
- The Sidekick This is pure genius. Will Have to come here!
- Reunion Island Mike, it's perfectly normal for places offering baked goods to run out by 2pm (especially on a weekend!). They get baked early and won't be very good by then anyway....
Most Commented On
- Jet Fuel Coffee 112 Comments
- Snakes and Lattes 106 Comments
- White Squirrel Coffee Shop 90 Comments
- Sense Appeal Coffee Roasters 82 Comments
- Sam James Coffee Bar 81 Comments
- Bulldog Coffee 78 Comments
- The Good Neighbour 75 Comments
- The Communal Mule 74 Comments
- The Rooster Coffee House 69 Comments
- Tango Palace Coffee Company 68 Comments
- Cafe Novo 65 Comments
- The Pinball Cafe 64 Comments
- Hank's 60 Comments
- El Almacen 59 Comments
- Roncy's Bean 59 Comments
- Bulldog Coffee (Gerrard) 57 Comments
- The Coffee Bar 56 Comments
- Cafe Pamenar 54 Comments
- Rustic Owl 54 Comments
- Dark Horse 3 53 Comments
- Nespresso 53 Comments
- Te Aro 51 Comments
- Aroma Espresso Bar Toronto 49 Comments
- Fahrenheit Coffee (Lombard) 49 Comments
- Dark Horse Espresso Bar (Chinatown) 48 Comments
- Starving Artist 47 Comments
- Le Neuf Cafe 46 Comments
- Zaza Espresso Bar 45 Comments
- Hula Girl 45 Comments
- C House Lounge Cafe 45 Comments
- 10 places in Toronto to get free stuff on your birthday
- The top 10 Toronto athletes on Twitter
- The top 5 bakeries in Scarborough
- The 10 worst movies made in Toronto
- The top 10 unbuilt projects in Toronto
- The top 10 buildings lost to demolition in Toronto
- The top 10 Toronto viral videos of all time
- The top 10 moments in Toronto sports
- Craft brewers that have retail stores in Toronto
- Toronto Food Events: Toronto Food Truck Festival, Vegan Food & Drink Fest, Twilight Tuesday, PintxosTO
- The top 5 new bars in Toronto for 2015
- 20 things you need to drink in Toronto this summer
- Toronto Restaurant Openings: Nightowl, Neo Coffee Bar, Orchard Bar, Palinka Bar & Bisztro, The Walton
- The top 30 restaurants for a first date in Toronto by neighbourhood
- Toronto Cider Festival coming to Yonge Dundas Square
- How was your Toronto Festival of Beer this summer?