The Comic Pile is a newer addition to the Kensington Market family. Opening at the beginning of August, this small and quaint ground-level store just south of College Street on...
The Silver Snail has been a staple in Toronto's comic arts and hobbyist community for decades. From its comfortable Queen West location, it served as a go-to place for fans...
The Comic Book Lounge and Gallery is a new edition to the world of hobby shops. Founded on February 8th of this year by owners Sean Menard and Kevin Boyd,...
Doug Miller Books provides "New Books, not New Prices." After ten years on Mount Pleasant, the shop moved to Bloor about two months ago when their landlord put the building...
Balfour Books, in its new, smaller, location at 468 College St (west of Bathurst), almost doesn't seem like a used bookstore. Sure, there is a dollar bin right outside the...
So, to begin with a little wordplay, let's call this post "Regarding: Re: Reading." Not working for you? Okay, I'll start again... As I enjoy few things...
I feel a confession is in order at the outset of this profile: these days I buy almost all my books online. It didn't used to be so. ...
Quick - what's the oldest bookstore in Toronto? According to Carlos Galdamez it's Acadia Bookstore - an antiquarian book shop he's owned and operated for the last 18 years. OCAD Students...
As far as bookstores go, things might not get any more niche in Toronto than a store near Adelaide and University. Just on the outskirts of the Financial District sits...
As the first Canadian and second longest surviving lesbian and gay bookstore in the world after The Oscar Wilde, Glad Day knows a thing or two about what appeals to...
Find a Bookstore
Use the filters below to show just the bookstores you want. Filter by category, neighbourhood or both.
Find By Category or Neighbourhood
Find Bookstores by Category
Find Bookstores by Neighbourhood
- Annex (13)
- Avenue and Lawrence (1)
- Baldwin Village (1)
- Bayview and Leaside (1)
- Beaches (1)
- Bloor West Village (2)
- Bloorcourt (1)
- Chinatown (1)
- Danforth (4)
- Dundas West (1)
- Etobicoke (2)
- Financial District (2)
- Forest Hill Village (1)
- Harbourfront (1)
- Junction (3)
- Kensington Market (2)
- King East (1)
- Koreatown (1)
- Little India (1)
- Little Italy (4)
- Mount Pleasant (1)
- North York (2)
- Other (2)
- Parkdale (3)
- Queen West (1)
- Roncesvalles Village (3)
- St. Clair West (2)
- Upper Beaches (1)
Look up bookstores on the go.
Warning: mysql_fetch_object(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /data/sites/blogto.com/public_html/freshdaily/framework/models/listings/section.php on line 241
Most Commented On
Warning: mysql_fetch_object(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /data/sites/blogto.com/public_html/freshdaily/framework/models/listings/section.php on line 268
- The Best Dumplings in Toronto
- The Best Karaoke Bars in Toronto
- The Best New Bars in Toronto, 2014
- The Best New Restaurants in Toronto, 2014
- The Best New Cheap Eats in Toronto, 2014
- The Best New Brunch Restaurants in Toronto, 2014
- The Best New Fashion Stores in Toronto, 2014
- The Best New Design Stores in Toronto, 2014
- 10 places in Toronto to get free stuff on your birthday
- The top 10 Toronto athletes on Twitter
- The top 5 bakeries in Scarborough
- The 10 worst movies made in Toronto
- The top 10 unbuilt projects in Toronto
- The top 10 buildings lost to demolition in Toronto
- The top 10 Toronto viral videos of all time
- The top 10 moments in Toronto sports
- Wanna buy a book from the Biblio-mat?
- Schwarzenegger seduces fans at Toronto Indigo store
- Glad Day 2.0 re-invents itself for the LGBTQ community
- 10 places Toronto writers go to get inspired
- Mjolk's first book is full of wonderfully weird designs
- Toronto's back alley beauty gets the book treatment
- A first look inside the new home of the Silver Snail
- A lesson in the joys of Toronto's messy urbanism