One Million Comix has been a staple on Yonge Street for years. Most recently, it was at 531 Yonge St., but has since moved into to new digs about a...
West End Comics opened up just before the Christmas holidays in the heart of Parkdale. Built into and around an old chiropractor's office, it's an easy to find and easy...
Pandemonium first opened in the Junction twelve years ago. When owner Neill Cunningham opened the used book and record store, the neighbourhood hadn't seen foot traffic along Dundas West in...
Bakka Phoenix Books manager Chris Szego says "science fiction is not just a genre, it's a community." With their new space on Harbord just west of Spadina (which was previously...
So, to begin with a little wordplay, let's call this post "Regarding: Re: Reading." Not working for you? Okay, I'll start again... As I enjoy few things...
I feel a confession is in order at the outset of this profile: these days I buy almost all my books online. It didn't used to be so. ...
Quick - what's the oldest bookstore in Toronto? According to Carlos Galdamez it's Acadia Bookstore - an antiquarian book shop he's owned and operated for the last 18 years. OCAD Students...
Opened in 1987, Excalibur Comics has survived the ups and downs of the comic book industry and remains in it's modest original location a half block West of Royal York...
TYPE books is my neighbourhood bookstore. Actually, that's not true. There's also Babel and Monkey's Paw - both good for certain occasions, but TYPE is my go-to. I depend on...
Find a Bookstore
Use the filters below to show just the bookstores you want. Filter by category, neighbourhood or both.
Find By Category or Neighbourhood
Find Bookstores by Category
Find Bookstores by Neighbourhood
- Annex (13)
- Avenue and Lawrence (1)
- Baldwin Village (1)
- Bayview and Leaside (1)
- Beaches (1)
- Bloor West Village (2)
- Bloorcourt (2)
- Bloordale Village (1)
- Chinatown (1)
- Danforth (4)
- Etobicoke (1)
- Financial District (2)
- Forest Hill Village (1)
- Harbourfront (1)
- Junction (3)
- Kensington Market (2)
- Koreatown (1)
- Little India (1)
- Little Italy (3)
- Mount Pleasant (1)
- North York (2)
- Other (2)
- Parkdale (1)
- Queen West (1)
- Roncesvalles Village (3)
- Scarborough (1)
- St. Clair West (2)
- Upper Beaches (2)
- West Queen West (2)
- Woodbridge (1)
- Yonge & Bloor (1)
- Yonge & College (1)
Look up bookstores on the go.
- 10 places in Toronto to get free stuff on your birthday
- The top 10 Toronto athletes on Twitter
- The top 5 bakeries in Scarborough
- The 10 worst movies made in Toronto
- The top 10 unbuilt projects in Toronto
- The top 10 buildings lost to demolition in Toronto
- The top 10 Toronto viral videos of all time
- The top 10 moments in Toronto sports
- Wanna buy a book from the Biblio-mat?
- Schwarzenegger seduces fans at Toronto Indigo store
- Glad Day 2.0 re-invents itself for the LGBTQ community
- 10 places Toronto writers go to get inspired
- Mjolk's first book is full of wonderfully weird designs
- Toronto's back alley beauty gets the book treatment
- A first look inside the new home of the Silver Snail
- A lesson in the joys of Toronto's messy urbanism