Nuit Blanche Photo Contest
Nuit Blanche, an "all night contemporary art thing", happens on Saturday night!. Are you ready for a super interesting, artful, sleep-deprived weekend? Be sure to take your camera with you! There's so much going on! Capture the events, submit to our contest, and you could win!
Current theme: "Nuit Blanche 2006"
When: Photo must be taken of and during Nuit Blanche - between Saturday, Sept.30 at 7pm and Sunday, Sept.31 at 7:15am (12h only)!
Flickr Tag: blogTOnuitblanchecontest
Submission deadline: Sunday, October 15th, midnight eastern time
Important: Please continue reading for full contest descriptions and rules.
How to participate:
1. Take photos of and during the Nuit Blanche event (7pm Saturday, Sept30 - 7:15am Sunday Sept31).
2. Each participant can submit up to three images. If a participant submits more than three entries, only the first three will be considered.
3. Upload your contest submissions to the blogTO Flickr Pool, tagged with the string "blogTOnuitblanchecontest". If you are not already a Flickr user, you'll need to first create an account, then join the blogTO Group before adding your tagged photos to the pool. Only images that are properly tagged and submitted via the blogTO Flickr pool will be considered for prizes.
4. Be sure to submit before the posted deadline. Submissions received after the deadline will not be eligible.
5. Watch for winner announcement in 2 weeks.
Images must be taken during and depict the events of Nuit Blanche in Toronto, 2006.
Images must be JPEGs, and be a minimum of 600px on their longest side.
Images must be tagged: blogTOnuitblanchecontest.
Digital and analog methods, and darkroom techniques are permitted.
The contest is open to Ontario residents only. The winning photo will be chosen by the blogTO editorial team.
We're looking forward to seeing your entries!
Join the conversation Load comments