What's open and closed on Victoria Day 2015 in Toronto.
- Government offices and banks
- No mail delivery
- The TTC will operate on holiday service schedules with a start time of 6am.
- Major chains like No Frills, Fresh Co., Loblaws, Sobeys, Metro, T&T, Galleria Supermarket, and Whole Foods will be closed with few confirmed exceptions listed below.
- Arz Fine Foods (1909 Lawrence Avenue East) - 10am to 6pm
- Metro (444 Yonge Street) - open 24 hours
- Loblaws (60 Carlton Street) - 10am to 6pm
- Pusateri's (57 Yorkville Avenue) - 7:30am to 6pm; (1539 Avenue Road and Bayview Village) - 9am to 6pm;
- Sobey's Urban Fresh (777 Bay Street, Suite 427) - 7am to 11pm
- T&T Supermarket (7070 Warden Avenue) - 8am to 12am; (9255 Woodbine Avenue) 9am to 9pm
- Whole Foods Yorkville (87 Avenue Road) - 10am to 6pm
- Fresh & Wild (69 Spadina Ave.) - 10am to 8pm; (2294 Bloor St. West) - 9am to 6pm
- LCBO stores will be closed, though select cottage-area outlets that normally close at 6pm may launch extended hours on Friday and Saturday nights.
- The Beer Store will be closed.
- Steam Whistle (255 Bremner Blvd.) - retail store and tours from 11am to 6pm
- Mill St. retail store (21 Tankhouse Ln.) - retail store from 11am to 9pm; brewery tours at 3pm and 5pm
- Amsterdam Brewery (45 Esandar Dr.) - retail store 11am to 9pm; (245 Queens Quay) - 11am to 11pm
- Bellwoods Brewery Bottle Shop (124 Ossington Ave.) - 11am to 11pm
- Eaton Centre (220 Yonge Street) - 10am to 6pm
- Square One Shopping Centre (100 City Centre Drive) - 11am to 6pm
- Vaughan Mills (1 Bass Pro Mills Drive, Vaughan) - 10am to 7pm
- Pacific Mall (4300 Steeles Avenue East) - 11am to 8pm
- Sherway Gardens
- Fairview Mall
- Scarborough Town Centre
- Bayview Village (with the exception of some restaurants)
- The Art Gallery of Ontario
For info about fireworks happenings check this post out.
Did I miss anything? Add it to the comments below. Photo by dtstuff9 in the blogTO Flickr pool.