The Scandaleuse Soiree - Cocktail, Live Music & Burlesque
On November 13th, Juliette and Fanny of Scandaleuse and Eden Wine invite you to join us at Toronto's hip snack bar, Pray Tell, for a soirée
About this Event
The evening is going to be jam packed with entertainment and luscious goodies, meaning that it would be a shame for you to miss it!
This is your exclusive invitation to put on an outfit that showcases your true essence (sparkles optional but highly recommended) so you can:
- Sip on our unique signature cocktail;
- Enjoy some live music by Dane Hartsell;
- Be amazed and reflect with Eden Wine's tarot reading;
- Snap a couple of pictures on our eye-catching, instagrammable "Step & Shoot";
- Let Liana Lewis make you blush during her spicy burlesque number and….
… we have been working like busy bees for the past few months on a secret project that we will be freshly pre-launching just FOR YOU with an exclusive deal you'll ONLY be able to grab by attending!
No tickets at the door!
WHERE: Pray Tell Snack Bar - 838 College Street
WHEN: November 13, 2019 from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m.
DRESS CODE: Party chic
- 7 p.m. - 8:30 p.m: Tarot reading, live music, food, and cocktails
- 8:30 p.m: Reveal of our top secret project
- 9 p.m. - 10 p.m: Burlesque performance, additional tarot/ oracle readings, mingling/ socializing and last chance to liquor up!
Juliette & Fanny are the founders of Scandaleuse, a photography partnership that specializes in boudoir photography and coaching services in Toronto. Through our work, we strongly encourage women and men to put themselves first, reconnect with their bodies, and unapologetically be themselves.
Eden Wine is a lawyer turned mindset consultant. In her sessions, she utilizes tarot cards and other customized practices to help clients re-discover and re-claim their mindsets by aiding in the reprogramming of their outdated beliefs, attitudes, and opinions about themselves and the world around them.