Rose and Bubbles: An Eataly Wine-Around Experience
On Friday, August 19th from 5:00-7:00 p.m. or 7:00-9:00 p.m., at Eataly Toronto, celebrate summer with tastings of 8+ wines and the regional Italian bites to pair at various stations located throughout the three-story marketplace.
From bold crisp rosés, to bubbly prosecco and more, exploring Eataly’s Rosé and Bubbles Wine-Around is the perfect way to enjoy a Friday night in Toronto!
Explore the marketplace as you eat, drink, and learn the stories behind each wine and bite as you go. Let Eataly transport your taste buds to Emilia Romagna to enjoy Proscuitto di Parma DOP and learn what sets it apart from other proscuitti – a tradition dating back to Roman times and geographically protected for quality assurance. Next, indulge in crisp gamberetti fritti, see a cheesemonger stretch fresh, housemade mozzarella, and enjoy other Italian favourites.
- Tickets are $85+HST include 2-hour access to one timeslot.
- A check-in station will be located at the front entrance of Eataly off of Bloor St. Please bring your proof of purchase with you.
- Please note that dietary restrictions cannot be accommodated.
- Event duration is approximate and may vary by 10-15 minutes.
- Tickets are individually sold. and one ticket will give you access to one seat.
- Must be legal drinking age to attend. ID will be checked at the door.