"Not Vanilla" Ice Cream Pop-Up Shop
Brought to you by Ottawa, the new ice cream brand “Not Vanilla” is launching in Toronto with free samples this weekend.
Ottawa kicks off the summer this weekend, June 2-3, 12:00PM to 4:00PM with a pop-up ice cream stand at Queen St. West and Peter St. in Toronto.
They’ll be serving up an original ice cream brand, called Not Vanilla, with flavours that show just how cool Ottawa can be.
Living up to its name, Not Vanilla is taking a stand against boring by refusing to offer vanilla ice cream. Instead they’ll serve a limited run of flavours that are as surprising, delightful, and dynamic as the experiences you can enjoy in Canada’s capital.
· Rideauculous (Peppercorn + Plum)
· Roam Sweet Roam (Vegan Coffee + Date)
· ByWard ByNight (Smoked Caramel + Bitters)
· Urban Splash (Hops + Honey)
· Ottawild (Apple + Elderflower frozen yogurt)