Mindfulness Meditation Sessions with the YMCA of Greater Toronto
Join the YMCA of Greater Toronto and the Aga Khan Museum for a series of Mindfulness Meditation Sessions hosted on the Y’s online channel, The Bright Spot.
Each session will feature basic instructions of mindfulness-of-breath with self-calming and self-soothing exercises. Whether you regularly practice meditation or you’re a beginner, the class is open to all levels of experience!
• September 15: Making Sense of Life in the Sea of Error
• October 13: How Do We Get Wired and Tired and Become Calm and Energetic?
• November 10: Befriending Ourselves
• December 8: Changing All the Time
• January 5: Mindfulness in Relationships