Afternoon Tea Pop Up
We are offering a beautiful Afternoon Tea experience for you to enjoy! The delightful menu features a contemporary take on the classic experience developed by our Chefs. Perfect to enjoy with your loved ones. Each menu set is for 2 persons and available for dine-in or takeout from our location. Two seatings are available: 1:00-3:00pm or 3:30-5:30pm. Limited seats are available in each seating. Attendees will also have an opportunity to meet the International Pastry Chef, Gregory Doyen.
Dates: December 2-4, 2022
Time: 1:00pm-3:00pm & 3:30pm-5:30pm
Location: TrueLove Tea Atelier - 436 McNicoll Ave, North York, ON.
Afternoon Tea Pop Up Menu
• Kobe Beef Burger with truffle aioli on brioche bun
• Hokkaido scallop ceviche tart with lime zest vinagrette
• Egg yolk caviar
• Souvide egg yolk on butter sandwich
• Baked brie with prama ham
• Baked brie prama ham on crostini with balsamic sauce
• Zephyr: Almonds sponge, blueberry cassis compote, chestnuts cream and light marshmallow
• Blackforest: Chocolate sponge, cherry compote, chocolate cream and vanilla Chantilly
• Xmas Ball: Crispy praline, tangerine compote and vanilla Chantilly
• Snowflakes: Choux puff, praline butter cream and soft praline
About Pastry Chef Gregory Doyen
"I was born in July 1984 into an artistic family in the French countryside of Brionnais, Burgundy, and experienced magic of pastry early in my childhood when the family kitchen became my favourite place.
When I turned 18 I started to study pastry in Dijon. From there, my continuous studies developed into a journey around the world.
The experiences of different cultures and my restless interest for innovation make me evaluate my skills every day to achieve perfection."
Link to book the tickets: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/afternoon-tea-pop-up-at-truelove-tea-atelier-tickets-440011073967
Truelove Tea Atelier is a sister co. of Ruelo Patisserie and will be opening soon in November in North York.