Toronto Food Events rounds up the most delicious festivals, pop-ups, winemaker dinners, supper clubs and other food related happenings in Toronto this week and next. You can find us here every Friday morning.
- Toronto Ribfest 2016 is on this weekend for those who aren't headed to Pride, Digital Dreams or the cottage. Check out all the slow smoked action from June 30 to July 3 at Centennial Park in Etobicoke.
- Lester P. Beerson Day, the Canada Day edition of Brewer's Backyard, takes place today, Friday, July 1 at the Evergreen Brick Works from noon to 5 p.m. Admission is free.
- Cyndi's Day Off at Cold Tea features food from the guys behind Oddseoul and Hanmoto this Sunday, July 3 from 3 p.m.
- TO Food Fest is on next weekend, July 9 and 10, at the Chinese Cultural Centre (5183 Sheppard Ave. E.) in Scarborough. Admission is free for access to dozens of vendors from across the GTA. Donations at the gate are welcome.
- The Depanneur (1033 College St.) hosts Jessica Maiorano and the Sprouting Plates Social on Saturday, July 16. The dinner, priced at $50 per person, opens with sharable small plates followed by pan seared gnocchi with braised fennel and a grapefruit a rosemary granita.
Know of a Toronto food event coming up? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Photo from TO Food Fest 2015 by Jesse Milns.