Toronto Food Events rounds up the most delicious events, festivals, pop-ups, winemaker dinners, supper clubs and other food related happenings in Toronto this week and next. You can find us here every Friday morning.
- Toronto's Sugar Beach will be transformed into a cabane à sucre this weekend, March 12 and 13. Expect a day of maple syrup tastings, food trucks and live performances.
- Bannock (401 Bay Street) also celebrates maple sugar season with Sugar Shack Sundays featuring maple-laced brunch specials on Sundays from March 13 to 27.
- Goût de France, happening on Monday, March 21, will unite over 1,000 chefs across 5 continents (including 27 Canadian restaurants) in celebration of French cuisine. Reserve a table now at participating Toronto restaurants Le Paradis and Batifole for a menu à la Française.
- The Drake Hotel (1150 Queen Street West) presents I [HEART] Manger as part of their Guest Chef Series. Priced at $65 per person, the menu from chef Marc-Alexandre Mercier of Hôtel Herman will feature dishes from the acclaimed restaurant available in Toronto for one night only on Tuesday, March 22.
- Tickets are on sale now for the second annual Curryfest presented by Spotlight City. The celebration of spice takes place on Saturday, April 9 at the Aga Khan Museum (77 Wynford Drive).
- The Chefs' House (215 King Street East) hosts chef Ivana Raca for a spring instalment of the Trending Now dinner series happening on Thursday, May 26 at 6:30 p.m.. Tickets are $85.
Know of a Toronto food event coming up? Email email@example.com.
Photo of Curryfest by Jesse Milns.