Toronto Food Events rounds up the most delicious events, festivals, pop-ups, winemaker dinners, supper clubs and other food related happenings in Toronto this week and next. You can find us here every Friday morning.
- The second annual Mac N Cheese Week takes place March 7 to 13 across Toronto, Montreal and Quebec City. Participating Toronto restaurants include Cheesewerks, Let's Be Frank, The Senator and four others who will be offering up cheesy specials priced between $12 and $20.
- Luma (350 King Street West) hosts Rare Birds in honour of International Women's Dayon Tuesday, March 8 from 6:30 p.m.. The multi-course dinner priced at $65 per person will showcase food and beverages from some of Oliver & Bonacini's talented female chefs, sommeliers, bartenders, and suppliers.
- Nella Cucina (876 Bathurst Street) hosts chef Charlotte Langley for a workshop dubbed Hot Stock, Classic Chowders & Lessons in Quick Bread. Taking place 12:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. on Saturday, March 12 the workshop is priced at $250 per pair (meaning you'll be sharing a stock pot).
- The Depanneur (1033 College Street) presents Smacznego!, an authentic Polish dinner by Maria Rozynska on Saturday, March 12 from 7:30 p.m. to 10 p.m. The evening of authentic Polish food accompanied by traditional Polish folk music is priced at $50 per person and will feature dishes including pickled herring, borscht, potato pancakes with goulash and more.
- New pop-up dinner series, The Home Grown Dinner Project debuts on Sunday, March 13 at Actinolite (971 Ossington Avenue). The innovative 5-course tasting menu with wine pairings is priced at $120 per guest and will be cooked and presented by rising chefs from the kitchens of Actinolite, La SociĂŠtĂŠ, Drake One Fifty and Rhum Corner.
- Jump (18 Wellington Street West) presents Pork & Corks, a collaborative nose-to-tail feast from chefs Luke Kennedy (Jump) and Christine Mast (Canoe) on Friday, March 18. Tickets are $80 for the course menu paired with Irish whiskey cocktails and quarter ounce whiskey tasting.
Know of a Toronto food event coming up? Email email@example.com
Photo from The Depanneur website.