Toronto Food Events rounds up the most delicious events, festivals, pop-ups, winemaker dinners, supper clubs and other food related happenings in Toronto this week and next. You can find us here every Friday morning.
- Summerlicious is now in full swing citywide. Need help deciding where to make reservations? Check out this handy round up featuring a top 20 prix fix picks.
- Taste of Toronto is on this weekend at Fort York until July 5 and admission is $30 at the door. Look forward to dishes from 30+ chefs, a vendor marketplace, a WayHome preview stage, guided tastings, master classes, and more.
- The Wexford Heights BIA presents a Taste of Lawrence this weekend from July 3 to 5. The three-day food and cultural festival is Scarborough's largest street festival and boasts diverse flavours from every cultural community in the GTA.
- Front Street Foods, the new outdoor pop-up market at Union Station (65 Front St. West) launches Monday, July 6 and will run until Friday, August 28. Expect to see Fresh off the Boat, Cava, Holy Chuck Burgers and Uncle Tetsu amongst the vendors.
- Michelin star chef Cristina Bowerman (Glas Hostaria, Rome) presents a four course dinner at The Windsor Arms Hotel (18 St. Thomas St.) on Thursday, July 9, 2015. Celebrity chef Christina Cushing hosts the evening featuring 3 appetizers, 3 mains, 3 Italian wines, 3 desserts. TIckets are $150.
- Tickets are on sale now for the Toronto Vegan Food & Drink Festival happening from 11am to 7pm at Garrison Common in historic Fort York on August 8. General admission is $10, or $20 including three drink tickets for an all-vegan experience featuring comfort food, craft brews, wine, and spirits.
- Sweetery, Toronto's first food festival devoted to all things sweet will take place from August 15 to 16 at Front and Portland. Admission is free for the two day event promising pi単atas, loot bags, and, vendors from local bakeries, patisseries, doughnut shops and ice cream parlours.
Thanks to U-Feast for sponsoring this post.
Photo of Taste of Toronto by Jesse Milns.