Toronto Food Events rounds up the most delicious events, festivals, pop-ups, winemaker dinners, supper clubs and other food related happenings in Toronto this week and next. You can find us here every Friday morning.
- The free-to-attend T&T Waterfront Night Market is on this weekend at T&T Supermarket (222 Cherry St.) The fifth annual night market will be open 6pm-midnight Friday (July 25), 4pm-midnight on Saturday (July 26), and 4-10pm on Sunday (July 25).
- Taste of Toronto is on now until Sunday, July 27. Taking place from noon daily at Fort York (250 Fort York Blvd.), the international festival will be making its Toronto debut with a line-up of summer eating, drinking and entertainment, featuring 14 restaurants and over 50 food and drink producers stocking the artisan marketplace. Tickets are still available starting at $30.
- Taste Your Neighbourhood taking place on Saturday, July 26 will offer guided tours of 15 Toronto neighbourhoods. While registration is mostly full, at last look, the tour of downtown Milton still had spots left to reserve.
- Toronto's Festival of Beer takes place this weekend (July 25 to 27) at Bandshell Park at Exhibition Place. Over 300 brands will be onsite, and while the first two days are sold out, tickets ($39.50 including five sample tokens) are still available for the Sunday.
- Tickets ($15) are on sale now for the next instalment of the Toronto Underground Market set for August 10 at 99 Sudbury. Taking place between 11am and 4pm, the Sunday afternoon event will be the first brunch-themed market.
- Reserve a space now for an all-day sausage-making workshop taking place at The Depanneur (1033 College St.) on Monday, August 4 from 10am to 6pm. Brad Kurtenbach leads the class teaching the basics of grinding, seasoning, stuffing, salt-curing and smoking. The hands-on workshop is $125 and includes a gourmet BBQ lunch.
Photo of the 2013 T&T Waterfront Night Market by Jimmy Lu.