Toronto Restaurant Openings highlights the latest restaurant openings and closings in Toronto and also gives a preview of what's coming soon. Find us here every Thursday morning.
- Agave y Aguacate at 35 Baldwin Street opens officially on January 7th but is open for a public preview today, December 26th 'til Saturday, December 28th.
- The long awaited Bar Buca is finally open at 75 Portland Street. (Correction: Bar Buca is expected to open around January 25th)
- Von Doughnuts, a new gourmet bakery cafe opened this week at 713 Danforth Avenue with holiday hours.
- Kwan a new Chinese and dim sum spot is opening at 1496 Yonge Street in place of Didier. (via Chowhound)
- Cut The Cheese in The Junction might finally start serving up grilled cheese and mac 'n' cheese this week or next at 2901 Dundas West.
- Hapa Izakaya (602 College Street) was shuttered this summer for flood-induced repair work. Now ready for a fresh start, the Japanese pub reopens on New Year's Eve.
Have you seen restaurants opening or closing in your neighbourhood? Email tips to email@example.com
Photo from Cut the Cheese's Facebook page.