Toronto Restaurant Openings highlights the latest restaurant openings and closings in Toronto and also gives a preview at some of the places coming soon. Find us here every Thursday morning.
- Cibo Wine Bar opens this Friday, June 28th in time to take advantage of the prime corner patio space at 522 King Street West.
- Full Stop is now open in the Junction at 2948 Dundas West offering espressos, lemonades and plans to roll out their baked goods selection to include sweet and savoury along with hot and cold sandwiches.
- Amsterdam BrewHouse quietly opened their doors at 245 Queens Quay West in advance of the July 1st grand opening, so it's good to go for the long weekend. Check out our review.
- Lucy Brock, a new bar from the folks behind Motel, has opened up at Dundas and Dufferin
- Rose & Son's Big Crow is opening in July in the back of 176 dupont street. The new restaurant's website claims inspiration from summery, Canadian things like algonquin park, canoe trips and cooking over an open fire. Rumour has it that means BBQ.
- New Junction butcher and grocer, Gourmeats looks almost ready to open at 2946 Dundas Street West.
- The Chase Fish & Oyster House is inching closer to opening - they even participated at The Stop's Night Market. Accompanied by a second upscale concept on the rooftop, the pair will go by The Chase and aiming to open at 10 Temperance Street in early July
- Matt Kantor's new Basque-inspired restaurant, Bero (889 Queen Street East) has announced its opening date will be July 11th.
Have you seen restaurants opening or closing in your neighbourhood? Email tips to firstname.lastname@example.org
Photo of Full Stop's eats