Flickr Forum: April 6th, 2007
How can breakfast possibly cost $275?! Where'd you find that?! What inspired you to set up such a bizarre shot?! This week the Flickr Forum is full of intriguing photographs that have me scratching my head and really wanting to learn more.
The blogTO Flickr Forum is a weekly dialogue for Torontonians and is based on their photographs and the stories behind them. Click the links within (after the jump) to see the individual images in all of their full-sized glory on Flickr.
These images were recently submitted to the blogTO Flickr pool. The people that took the photographs have been invited to participate in discussions about them here. Anyone can start! Don't be shy! Feel free to comment on or ask questions about the photos of your fellow photographers.
Here are some general starter questions for all 9 photographers: Where/when was it taken? Is there a story within or about your photograph?
1. Larger Than Life by dave_in_t_o
2. __â_I_â__ by DanielN
3. Strangers in the night.. by rebootyourcomputer
4. Winter Pigeons by perspecticus
5. Organ, Toronto Erik Twight
6. I by gordasm
7. breakfast bill by explosive laughter
8. a safer Hotdog /> by Green Picklehead
9. the fine art of not giving a shit by moonw|re
Join the conversation Load comments