Looking for Arts and Fashion Podcast (Radio) Hosts
We're expanding our line-up of podcasts and are looking for some new hosts. If you've always wanted to host or co-host a weekly arts or fashion podcast, we want to hear from you! No recording/editing knowledge is required. We'll do all the technical work for you.
Interested? Read on for more details about what we're looking for.
Ideal candidates will meet the following qualifications:
* Strong knowledge of and passion for the local arts or fashion scenes.
* Good "radio voice".
* Available to record the podcast in a downtown location every Saturday between 6 and 7pm.
What you can expect:
* Recording of the show in a professional studio environment with real mics, equipment and technical support.
* The option to host the show yourself or co-host with someone else.
* Full responsibility for planning/producing the show including deciding what to talk about and interviewing guests.
* Some pay
Interested? If so, drop us a line at jobs [at] blogto [dot] com with the following info:
* What podcast you're interested in (arts or fashion)
* Whether you'd like to host or co-host
* One or two sentences why you think you'd be a good host
* Any ideas you have for the podcast (this is optional)
* Bonus points if you can send us a voice sample (if so, just upload something to Stars of the Web, odeo.com or somewhere similar)
Photo from Flickr user Mr. Brown
Join the conversation Load comments