Wednesday, August 20, 2014Light Rain Shower 21°C
TnO

Toronto the Very, Very Good: Public Sex in the City

Posted by Japhet / July 14, 2007

20070714_publicsex.jpg
Public sex, historically speaking, has long been associated with gay men cruising for hook-ups in parks. This was, of course, before the Internet came along and made it all too easy to find a willing partner for some private fun. With cruising happening less frequently and the police largely leaving clubs and bathhouses to regulate themselves, there's a whole lot of opportunity for those of you who've never done it in an alleyway to give it a shot (or multiple, if you have it in you).

There's also no time like the present because, as we all know, there are only 6 months out of the year where it's actually possible to have sex outside without catching pneumonia. That's not to say you can't do it the rest of the year but during an encounter where speed is of the essence, wind chill should not have to be a consideration.

Nowadays, there is debate over what exactly constitutes a "public" space but for the sake of this column, I'm gonna say that mostly anything not privately-owned is public (and yes, that includes libraries, community pools and our now-colorful CN Tower) and some private properties count because they're very much in the public eye. I'm also not going to list any clubs or bars because everybody's done that shit and those kind of venues encourage mild forms of exhibitionism anyway.

Why would anyone want to do this? For some, it's a fetish.These folks take off their clothes in order to expose themselves to others. This can involve another person or even multiple persons and with the exception of the clichéd flasher, it's not usually done in a threatening manner.

In terms of instinct, there are two categories of arousal: the sexual variety and the one that rears its head when danger threatens. It's possible for the human brain to confuse the two and, in all likelihood, this is part of why people find public sex so appealing. According to a poll in NOW magazine's Love & Sex Guide, 78% of the 6,516 folks who participated have done the deed.

There are some guidelines to keep in mind. The main thing, as mentioned above, is speed. Being able to finish quickly is an asset and this is why public sex favors those who know how to get each other off. After all, many of the places I'm going to recommend are full of people who aren't there to have sex and you might have as little as ten minutes to finish. The trade-off, for those who might be put off by the brevity of the experience, comes from the illicit, hand-in-the-cookie-jar thrill of getting away with it.

Another thing to consider is image. Not looking like you're having sex whilst doing so can be the best kind of sex you've ever had. It's also respectful to those around you who might not want to see that kind of thing during their afternoon stroll.

Lastly, you might want to avoid security cameras. In fact, try to avoid any brightly-lit area. You'll wanna stick to the shadows in order to make best use of the time available to you.

So, without further ado, I present the best public places to get it on in Toronto. Mind you, this is all hearsay, I haven't done this myself and, of course, I'm not advocating this sort of thing. Public sex is illegal and anyone engaging in the act should be aware that they will probably get caught, and might be charged and fined.

Toronto Islands

Everyone has (unrealistic) fantasies about fucking on the beach and I'm sure the residents don't appreciate it but for that out-of-town feel, nothing beats the islands for a bit of public nookie. Whether you go for the obvious choice of the nude beach at Hanlan's Point, the Sky Ride at Centreville Amusement Park or take yer pick of any bush, there are plenty of opportunities where your quality time might stretch out as much as twenty minutes or so. Just be sure to bring a towel (and avoid getting sand anywhere indelicate - Ouch!).

Reference Library

Naughty librarian sold separately. Before you write this off as totally undoable, hear me out! Some of the more out-of-the-way stacks offer up to five minutes of privacy and if a conference room is unlocked, who's to say you can't have your own meeting of the board? Hell, if all else fails, there's always the bathroom.

An outdoor community pool

This kind of operation should be done at night and the more family-orientated the neighborhood, the better. Pools like the one on Gerrard and Greenwood are ideal and all it takes to get in is a hop over the fence. Just be sure to get outta there by 6 am before the locals come out for their daily tai chi.

High Park

Or any park really; High Park is just more picturesque. You could go off into the trees but what's the fun if there's no chance of getting caught? Go to the Hillside Gardens, pick a bench, and you'll soon forget all about that beautiful sunset.

A fire escape

A lot of buildings have fire escapes that are accessible from the street and as long as you don't make too much noise, the inhabitants of the building should have no idea you're even there. From there, we can segue naturally onto the next option which is:

A rooftop

Often enough, that fire escape you were just on leads up to a roof which offers more leg-room and a better view.

The Necropolis

Slightly more profane than a park and much more empty, this cemetery in Cabbagetown offers unparalleled privacy, especially at night.

The subway

Hitch a ride around last call and you'll undoubtedly find yourself in a (relatively) empty car. Suddenly, you're seeing those poles and straps in a whole different light.

Ontario College of Art & Design

Yeah, it's not public but it's centrally located. OCAD has many perfect nooks and crannies to get busy in. Students have been doing it for years. The grandaddy of 'em all is the six-floor yellow staircase that connects the Sharp Center of Design to the main building. Go to the top and you can hear anyone coming as soon as they enter. Just remember, they can probably hear you too.

A cab

After all of this, you're gonna be rather tuckered out so take a cab home and, while you're at it, see how far you can push it in the back seat. Couples riding home constitute the bread-and-butter of most cabbies so they tend to make allowances for amorous activity.

If you have any stories about the places you've sullied, let's hear 'em!

---

Photo by reflexblue

Sameer Vasta / July 15, 2007 at 12:26 am
<p>High Park is fun, but the top of the ski hill in Centennial Park is so much better.&nbsp; Not only is it almost always deserted during the off season, but it provides a fantastic view in each direction.&nbsp; Start by facing downtown Toronto, reposition and go at it while watching planes come in to Pearson Airport, and then finish off with a great view of the lake.</p><p>Best of all, because of the fact that nobody in their right mind really wants to run all the way up the hill without a ski lift in operation, and you should be alone for a long long time.&nbsp; Until the next couple happens to make it up the hill, of course... </p>
Japhet / July 15, 2007 at 07:19 am
<p>As an addendum to my report above, I&#39;ve been talking to quite a few cabbies about how they&#39;d feel if a couple were having sex in their vehicle and most of &#39;em have no problem with it.</p><p>The general consensus seems to be, if you pay and don&#39;t cause any problems for the driver, you can pretty much do whatever the hell you want.&nbsp;</p>
Matt / July 15, 2007 at 09:07 am
<p>High Park is the gold standard; tons of good places to hide in there.</p><p>Reference Library works fine too, as does the U of T library and the York U library - plenty of empty stacks on the upper levels that don&#39;t see traffic for 15 or 20 minutes at a time. (Just gotta pick the right 20 minutes.)</p>
Sam Freud / July 15, 2007 at 05:31 pm
Best experience thus far has been at a golf course. There are a few around the city (some in the &#39;burbs), and there&#39;s loads of space and greenry. I&#39;m sure someone can think of a few puns about hole in ones...
stonewall / July 16, 2007 at 12:00 pm
Queen&#39;s Park. In the park. At dusk,On a bench near the top of the park, where the foot traffic&#39;s lighter, just off some of the improvised footpaths. Better in spring or fall, as you may need a strategically spread jacket to cover the naughty bits.
brokenengine / July 16, 2007 at 06:38 pm
<p>Niagara Falls</p><p>Madame Tussauds</p><p>I know its not in Toronto, I just had to brag.&nbsp;</p>
Sameer Vasta / July 17, 2007 at 01:13 pm
Madame Tussauds?&nbsp; Heck, I&#39;d brag about that too.
brokenengine / July 17, 2007 at 02:40 pm
The Dungeon exhibit no less!<br />
brokenengine / July 17, 2007 at 06:14 pm
<p>But my ex also cheated on me with Ronald McDonald.&nbsp; Yes, the actual guy that plays the clown in the commercials.&nbsp; </p><p>So, you see, things karmically even out.<br /> </p>
Kamay / July 18, 2007 at 09:42 am
There are better places in OCAD...Yellow stairwell is too loud and is now being patrolled by security more. Better places: Very top of the green stairwell, very bottom of the orange stairwell and 113 McCaul (Annex building) 4th floor student lounge - it maybe gets patrolled once every couple of hours by securty and there&#39;s a sofa. I worked security there..so i know this stuff :P
Artstudnt / July 19, 2007 at 03:40 pm
<p>I have seen the security here first hand and Kamay&#39;s comments are false as these areas are&nbsp;checked more then he/she knows... I haven&#39;t been able to find a good spot here yet but will update as soon as I find one:)</p>
Japhet / July 23, 2007 at 11:49 pm
A lot of students I knew would book a studio and fuck in there.
diego / September 12, 2007 at 11:50 am
Marie Curtis Park on Long Branch. I didn't know about this park until this summer! Man, that's where the hardcore stuff happens! You can go to the beach area, and virtually anywhere as it has a thick forest area. Sadly, summer's almost over and I gotta go back to the malls (washrooms). lol!

Rockwood Mall washroom. But that's in Mississauga.
sookie / October 7, 2007 at 05:26 pm
oh, to be a lifeguard with keys to all the pools again...
marklee / October 28, 2007 at 11:07 pm
I want public sex.
ben / October 20, 2008 at 07:14 pm
Hillcrest School Playground, highest tower
The Ravine near Forest Hill Village looking down at the pathway
Walmer Road Baptist Church parking lot, usually on AA nights ;)
ben / October 20, 2008 at 07:18 pm
haha and loretto abbey lofts constuction site when they were converting it to a residence
ben / October 20, 2008 at 07:20 pm
can't forget the roof of Toronto Independent Highschool at eglinton near oriole parkway
Len / January 13, 2009 at 11:36 am
It wasn't intercourse but I got a bj in a tent that was on display in The Bay store in the Bramalea City Center a few years back.
TheCaptain / July 6, 2009 at 05:03 pm
I have just confirmed Diego's post about Marie Curtis Park. Anyone living in the south-west end or Toronto or Mississauga, this is actually a great place if you know the exact spot to look for. Park in the far west parking lot (on the west side of the creek, but not the boat ramp dock)(or just walk to that lot if you aren't driving). In the northwest corner of this parking lot (the corner towards the woods farthest away from the creek) is a picknic bench. Right by that bench, the bike trail and the small path leading from the parking lot combine into one. Just a few feet past that point, there is an entrance into the wooded area. Ten feet into the woods there is a large clearing. This, my friends, is the safest place in the park. Nobody goes through here unless they're looking for some privacy to screw or smoke pot. There's also more than enough room and privacy in there for up to three couples. Nobody from the beach can see, nobody from the bike path can see, and most importantly you'll be able to hear people approaching since they'll have to brush plants out of the way making a lot of noise. Part of this area even has some small, clover-like plants that make a great cushion. I'm calling my girl tonight to try it out!!!
Gary / July 17, 2009 at 03:47 pm
great place in North York lots of action is G Ross Lord Park at Dufferin & Steeles. Great place to get it on when you pull in go right. Drive to end of lot then walk around the bushes. Always guys there looking to get into oral & JO. Great time is around lunch time.
zzzzz / August 2, 2009 at 05:47 pm
st. george the martyr courtyard at night. found the best little nook right by the still-standing gothic spire. very romantic.
jjjjjjh / October 14, 2009 at 11:36 pm
Morningside park in scarboro great location. Lots of car activity and wooded areas. Cops check occasionally. Seems like lots of horny Filipino guys hang out there/
Rick replying to a comment from diego / December 2, 2009 at 07:44 pm
Hey you still into it at Rockwood mall? I'm going to be in the area next week.
bj / December 2, 2009 at 08:22 pm
Hello, I'm new in Toronto, but I've heard great things about the City, and about this site. I just recently met a few friends down here, and they tell me this is the perfect place to meet men. Being gay and all, it's hard to meet gay guys.Is there anyone on here that would be interested in talking with me, and even possibly meeting with me,. Please don't message me if you're just gonna play games..I'm looking to talk to men who can show me a good time. I was recently at this mall,.. I believe it was rockwood mall... anyways, I met this guy who OMG! showed me the time of my life!, and well, was hoping someone would be interested in replaying those few moments with me again. I promise to return the favor <<wink wink>> k, message me if your interested. Thanks all.
bj / December 3, 2009 at 10:42 pm
hey i'm in at rockwoood mall next week, if anyone else is, be there.
gay cruising / December 28, 2009 at 11:42 am
Thanks for the tips, guys! There's a few good ones listed at www.gaycruisingguide.com/canada as well!
Public / March 5, 2010 at 03:28 pm
The bathrooms at Spice Route are awesome for a quickie...
Laurie / May 27, 2010 at 11:17 pm
CN Tower, observation deck, minutes before closing, gotta be quick so ladies wear a dress!!
jojo / May 31, 2010 at 01:16 am
i live in toronto/thornhill/woodbridge area, my bf likes getting a BJ in the car. anyone know a good spot around our area?? Thanks guys ;)
JD / July 16, 2010 at 01:32 am
1. Cherry beach (two parking lots) or off cherry street where old Docks club was, nice view of downtown.
2. Park Lawn & lakeshore, yacht club there coupla parking lots rite next to water watch the whole city while u gettin off.
3. Lawrence Park, younge n lawrence nice garden always empty at night.
4. Washrooms at Paeez lounge Unisex rooms in far back
5. AMC in woodbridge 7 & 400 the quitest cinema with most comfortable seats, armrests go up.
6. Milestones balcony overlooking Dundas square on rainy day or when patio is closed.
7. Casa Loma steps.
Jake / August 2, 2010 at 06:41 am
I'm a Toronto resident and I really think it's very hot having al fresco sex. The only ocasions I had with my wife was on the beaches in Europe. Anyone know any locations in GTA that are a little more secluded...pasture, beach???
Allan / October 12, 2010 at 04:02 pm
I'm upset now that It's all cold, I had a few blow bangs during the summer at a factory near my place.
Me on a chair, annonymous men of all shapes and sizes, everybody found something that night, showing up just for a blowjob quite fun. Now that I'm sick of playing on the TTC to keep warm, I'm thinking of making one of many parking garages my new play place for the winter.
Cruising on CragsList ALSO AWESOME ;)
Kivy / December 12, 2010 at 12:42 am
I don't remember which hotel it was, but I remember a first date that I went on with my (now) ex-boyfriend. It was an amazing first date. He ended it by taking me in this elevator of the hotel and we pushed the button for the top floor, but didn't get off when we reached the top. It was late at night and there wasn't a high demand for elevators at that time. After a few minutes of us waiting in the elevator, all of the lights in the elevator went out and we were left staring over the beautiful city lights. It was terribly romantic and this was the one-and-only time that I went all the way on a first date.

Now usually, when the elevator door is about to open, the lights go on first, and then the elevator moves, so you have time to put your clothes back on. Unfortunately that wasn't the case for us -- the lights went on and immediately the doors opened on the top floor. As we held are clothing up to cover ourselves, the women on the other side politely said "We'll take the next one..."

It was an experience I will never forget.
fu replying to a comment from jjjjjjh / December 27, 2010 at 06:00 pm
some black gay try to following me there, next time I am going to beat him up not because he's gay but he try to follow me
fu / December 27, 2010 at 06:06 pm
SSSStay away from morningside park because straight people like me love to take photo of wild life there but some gay black guy try to follow me so next time if a gay guy try to get closer to me i will beat him up because I'm not gay and I should not be ask to have sex with another male. I will always have a 14 inch knife with me when I shoot photo with wild life so if u don't want to lose your penis and balls stay away from any guy with a camera because he just there for photos.
Love replying to a comment from brokenengine / December 29, 2010 at 10:23 am
Toronto Island, doggy style in a rock for support and so no sand gets in places

pools in the summer!

outside a church at night, backing in to the highway where no one could see

all fun safe places

mike replying to a comment from TheCaptain / May 25, 2011 at 05:58 am
marie curtis is not really a place to bring your girlfriend. it's more along the lines of a boyfriend type place, if you get what i mean...
Duolo / June 22, 2011 at 10:16 pm
Lawrence Park, after 10 pm. behind the public library and along the park... Yonge and Lawrence, Lawrence Station.
Cruising, Joggers, Students.
Duolo / June 22, 2011 at 10:18 pm
Lawrence Park. Crusing in Lawrence Park, after 10 pm more action, behind the public library. Yonge and Lawrence. Students, joggers... Lawrence subway station.
Dale / July 15, 2011 at 10:15 pm
Make the most of the summer, for sure! I'm all about the Toronto island. And mwc...
01honey / August 14, 2011 at 02:46 am
High park is great and all but recently they've up the number of police patrols. Especially at 1 am. My boyfriend have been pretty mug caught twice but they only gave us warnings. They'd slow down in their cruiser and turn their lights on and then we'd start our engine to leave and then they'd just go. Then we'd turn the engine off and get back to it and finish off lloll
wrongway / August 15, 2011 at 03:31 pm
u of t has some great secretive spots to take "study breaks".
can anyone recommend a good park or cemetery to go to during daylight or dusk hours? I'm thinking naked photo shoot
Boner / September 29, 2011 at 07:06 pm
Claims to fame:

The Don Valley Brickworks. The top of the hill behind the building has a great little lookout overlooking the city. You have some time to play there for sure.

CN Tower small viewing room at the top of the second elevator. (I recommend getting head. You'll have to shoot fast and she will have to swallow because there's nowhere else to shoot)

Queen street car @3am. (Sit back past the bend on the same side as the driver)

The island in the middle of University Ave @ Queen. Behind the statue. There are some benches there. A guy walked by while her thighs were wrapped around my face. He didn't even look twice. I came in 3 seconds flat when I got inside her

The top floor of the parking garage just south of the Gardner by the Sky Dome. ALWAYS vacant. If you don't want to pay for parking enter at the stairs on the north side of the building ad walk up.

The photo booth at Bathurst station. Alright, I haven't done this one YET, but man it's coming!
Ronlenrerty / December 11, 2011 at 12:12 am
ae1334d01be6a6a6
Gary replying to a comment from jojo / December 19, 2011 at 01:10 pm
JoJo go to G ross lord park on dufferin street south of Steeles. Good action happens there.
daytimer / January 13, 2012 at 06:41 am
Winter fun, where? I'd like to help unload.
daytimer / January 13, 2012 at 06:49 am
Eaton center in the old days, all washrooms, parking lot, stairwells.
Most washrooms in the PATH system.
Queens park any night.
Dufferin Mall, parking lot.
David A Balfour Park, great for a nice walk.
NuttyCple / January 23, 2012 at 04:57 pm
Me and the bf love public places, i wouldnt mind actually watching someone and being watched at the same time lol.. that be hot.. any cpls out here willing ? High park is a good place or a golf range in scarb. we know of.
PcEpRlVeE replying to a comment from NuttyCple / February 27, 2012 at 03:56 pm
NuttyCple - We would love that too !!!! watch and be watched.. lmao anyway we can get a hold of you ? email perhaps ?
iseeyou / April 2, 2012 at 11:12 am
dont think this is going un noticed

and pray its the police that catch you

miss_couple / May 18, 2012 at 01:41 pm
1. Square one parking garage upper deck or stairwell overlooking the street.

2. Erindale park miss..always bj's in cars there at lunch and at night.

3. Mississauga city hall clock tower balcony.

Watching and being watched is a huge turn on.
BDLover / June 25, 2012 at 02:51 pm
The picnic table on the roof garden of my (ex)girlfriend's apartment building - surrounded by two other taller buildings at University-ish and Elm
The pergola/bandstand in St. James park at King and Church
The service hallways in Eaton's Centre back in the day when it was not patrolled as heavily as now

Ah yes, wish I lived in Toronto again.
Santi / July 14, 2012 at 02:48 pm
Lawrence Park. Yonge and Lawrence.
Close to the Library and along the park.
All day if you go deep into the forest, passing the tennis court. Nights close to the Library.
Uomo / July 20, 2012 at 08:03 pm
High Park amazing all the time.
The park behind the Public Library at Yonge and Lawrence more for str8 (or str8 acting guys) action after 7pm. The subway is right there and it has parking....
Italo / August 1, 2012 at 09:01 pm
Married over 50...curious; Never been to a park.
I love to try: Marie Curtis park.
Some suggestions? Thanks,
rencore replying to a comment from Italo / September 13, 2012 at 11:46 am
Marie Curtis park is good. Me and the wife used to go there all the time at night for sex, either in the parking lot in our car, or on the beach, or life guard tower. It was always great fun. Its been a few years now.
Mannn / October 12, 2012 at 11:12 pm
high park
toronto island
ryerson
rogue park... extremely big. lots of places to do it. lots of bugs though.
wonderland family washroom...
HRS / March 7, 2013 at 01:22 pm
In summmer...The clothing optional beach at Hanlans Point on Toronto Islands is a great place to meet people, enjoy the sunshine, and if into it you can find some fun sex with other like minded people. The key is to be discreet and not piss off those who want to just be nude on the beach. Respect the fact that not everyone who gets nude wants to have sex.
There are secluded parts of the beach at the far end towards Gibraltar point. In the bushes and paths you can find spots to get your freak on. There are mostly men but in the last few years it's become popular with couples looking to 'swing' or just have watchers.
The other end of the beach towards the airport has some great dunes and secluded spots. It's mostly older men but again you can find the occational couples having fun.
On the main part of the beach at dusk after the lifeguards go home there can be many a frisky couple or others having fun as the sun goes down.
If you like outdoor sex it's one of the best spots to be in summer.
Mr Lover replying to a comment from Laurie / June 21, 2013 at 11:48 am
Yea CN Tower was real good and the stairwell down to the parking lot wicked wicked what an evening.
Mr Lover replying to a comment from NuttyCple / June 21, 2013 at 12:08 pm
Notting hoter than being watch at or while having sex and people passing by I just want to do it more.
randall651 / August 21, 2013 at 07:29 pm
Many of the parks listed were busy 50 years ago. However, during the 1960s Winston Churchill Park on St. Clair West was popular and David Balfour Park was hopping in the 60s, 70s and maybe beyond.
Message to Fu. If you are so goddamned straight why are you looking for gay message boards? The next time you go to a park maybe you will find someone with 14" but not a knife. You might get it, but you are probably much too ugly. And by the way, your English is atrocious. Stop wasting your time with idle threats to gay men and practice speaking English because now you sound like someone ironing shirts in a laundry.
LukeN09 / September 11, 2013 at 05:35 pm
My current girlfriend loves to give in to my urges whether it be at a theatre or the car but the one place I was very pleased to have a chance at was a waterpark wave pool. Bathing suits already half naked, busy enough during summer season that no one gives a second look to the many couples displaying public affection. Warning: water will probably be cold and can indeed make its way inside her. But when the waves get going, time to really have some fun.
Matt / September 11, 2013 at 08:20 pm
Just read Sarah Ratface's list of patios she gets picked up at, go to them and fuck her.
TorontoGuy / September 16, 2013 at 05:47 pm
Sex outside is awesome,and you can continue to raise the bar.My wife and I have taken up streaking,and it's exciting walking out the front door of your house with a destination in mind to get to, have sex; and return home without getting caught.The first time was a tennis court,and it was awesome,but was easy to get too{very low risk}.Next time we are planning a trip to the park from home,about 10 streets away,we've picked out a route through a quiet street which leads to an alley,but 1st we have to cross the Danforth,which is a very busy street even at night have to watch for cabs,the blue line bus and roaming police cars.But the idea of being outside total nude with my wife,traveling to a park for intensely wild love making and then returning home without getting caught..Is a high,and I hope we don't get caught..But I don't care,it would be worth it..
Biaskegescoge / October 3, 2013 at 10:14 pm
[url=http://www.jpshinsaibashi.biz/%E3%83%89%E3%82%AF%E3%82%BF%E3%83%BC%E3%83%9E%E3%83%BC%E3%83%81%E3%83%B3-drmartens-4%E3%83%9B%E3%83%BC%E3%83%AB-%E3%82%B7%E3%83%A5%E3%83%BC%E3%83%96%E3%83%BC%E3%83%84-%E3%83%80%E3%83%BC%E3%82%AF%E3%83%AC%E3%83%83%E3%83%89r14081601-ofira-%E3%83%AC%E3%82%B6%E3%83%BC-%E3%83%AC%E3%83%87%E3%82%A3%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B9-%E3%81%82%E3%81%99%E6%A5%BD-%E6%AD%A3%E8%A6%8F-p-519.html][img]http://www.jpshinsaibashi.biz/bmz_cache/4/dr-r14081601.image.160x160.jpg[/img][/url]

ドクターマーチン Dr.Martens 2ホール シューズ [バーガンディ]R14035601 BROOK レザー メンズ [あす楽 正規]

[url=http://www.jpshinsaibashi.biz/%E3%83%89%E3%82%AF%E3%82%BF%E3%83%BC%E3%83%9E%E3%83%BC%E3%83%81%E3%83%B3-drmartens-14%E3%83%9B%E3%83%BC%E3%83%AB-%E3%83%96%E3%83%BC%E3%83%84-%E3%83%81%E3%83%A3%E3%82%B3%E3%83%BC%E3%83%AB-r14111010-janice-%E3%83%AC%E3%82%B6%E3%83%BC-%E3%83%A1%E3%83%B3%E3%82%BA-%E3%83%AC%E3%83%87%E3%82%A3%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B9-p-247.html][b]ドクターマーチン Dr.Martens 14ホール ブーツ [チャコール] R14111010 JANICE レザー メンズ レディース [/b][/url]

ドクターマーチン Dr.Martens 8ホール ブーツ [ブラック] R13337001 PIER レザー メンズ

[url=http://www.jpshinsaibashi.biz/%E3%83%89%E3%82%AF%E3%82%BF%E3%83%BC%E3%83%9E%E3%83%BC%E3%83%81%E3%83%B3-drmartens-mie-1461-3%E3%83%9B%E3%83%BC%E3%83%AB-%E3%82%B7%E3%83%A5%E3%83%BC%E3%82%BA-%E3%82%B0%E3%83%AA%E3%83%BC%E3%83%B3-r13762310-mie-made-in-england-%E3%82%B9%E3%83%A0%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B9%E3%83%AC%E3%82%B6%E3%83%BC-%E3%83%A1%E3%83%B3%E3%82%BA-%E3%83%AC%E3%83%87%E3%82%A3%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B9-3eye-shoe-%E3%81%82%E3%81%99%E6%A5%BD-%E6%AD%A3%E8%A6%8F-p-507.html][b]ドクターマーチン Dr.Martens MIE 1461 3ホール シューズ [グリーン] R13762310 MIE Made in England スムースレザー メンズ レディース 3EYE SHOE [あす楽 正規][/b][/url]

ドクターマーチン Dr.Martens 7ホール ブーツ [ダークタン] R14335202 HARLOW レザー メンズ

【ドクター】Dr.Martens 33【マーチン】 | 2chログチャンネルrinkya/en/auction-v229061816物欲指数がものすごーく高かったので越谷レイクタウンに行ってきました 相変わらず めっちゃ広ーい(笑)そしてアウトレットでブーツ買っちゃいました?「Dr.Martens WINSTON JUNGLE BOOT」2011年秋冬モデルなのですがかなりお得にGETでき ちゃいました .ドクター?マーチン4000円 | 買物依存物欲散財日記fashion-press/news/7727 ドクターマーチン Dr.Martens 8ホール ブーツ [ブラック] R13337001 PIER レザー メンズ [url=http://www.jpshinsaibashi.biz/%E3%83%89%E3%82%AF%E3%82%BF%E3%83%BC%E3%83%9E%E3%83%BC%E3%83%81%E3%83%B3-10%E3%83%9B%E3%83%BC%E3%83%AB-c-7.html]ドクターマーチン 10ホール[/url] rakuten-nike/drmartens-c-91.htmlなび福岡 - 福岡県 福岡市 - ドクターマーチン福岡天神店 - 092-734-1192airjordan-mall/products-d120.html

ドクターマーチン Dr.Martens ブーツ .logsoku/r/shoes/1291262704/Dr.Martens(ドクターマーチン) レディース スニーカー2013å¹´1月15日 - なるべく金をかけない 店員が嫌い、話しかけて来ない店がいい 今まで全く興味なかった がある程度周りに溶け込みたい こうゆう人むけに買うべきアイテム書いてみたから見て くだけ見てってよ. 3: 以下、名無しにかわりましてVIPがお送りします .publicequality/womens-c-7.html ドクターマーチン Dr.Martens 4ホールハイシューズ [グレー×グレーマーレ] R14020021 SERGIO スエード メンズ [url=http://www.jpshinsaibashi.biz/%E3%83%89%E3%82%AF%E3%82%BF%E3%83%BC%E3%83%9E%E3%83%BC%E3%83%81%E3%83%B3-10%E3%83%9B%E3%83%BC%E3%83%AB-c-7.html]ドクターマーチン 10ホール[/url] anger.saitamania/e252609.htmlsss.tank.jp /key_tag.php?t=ドクターマーチン手入れ&s=2.USED ドクターマーチン8ホール - Debutante Osaka