Today in Toronto: Fort York Film Fest, Queer Arts & Culture Fest, Twilight Tuesday, Potato Salad Guy Party
Today in Toronto Fort York is getting a free outdoor film festival, and though festival might be pushing it (let's call it a series between you and I), it's free, so we'll shrug and go along. This week's screening is Jurassic Park. Head to the Financial District from 6-9pm for Twilight Tuesday, Drake One Fifty and Momofuku's new mini night market at the parkette on York between Richmond and Adelaide. The market will run on Tuesday evenings during August.
A week-long fashion pop-up at 404 Adelaide Street West should please those looking for works by Toronto designers. Want to meet the potato salad Kickstarter guy? It's an internet thing, don't click if you're easily depressed. If you're easily amused, be at Jack Astor's St. Lawrence from 6-8pm. For more events, click on over to our events section.
- Film: Fort York Film Fest (Fort York Garrison Common)
- Food: Twilight Tuesday (Richmond and Adelaide parkette)
- Music: Chain & the Gang (Smiling Buddha)
- Film: Aliens (Belljar)
- Fashion: The Style Initative's Inaugural Pop Up Boutique (POP 404)
- Queer: 14th annual Toronto Queer Arts & Culture Festival
- Internet: Canada's potato salad party with Zack 'Danger' Brow (Jack Astor's St. Lawrence)