Today in Toronto: Taste of Toronto, Nat Baldwin, Art of the Book, Beerprov, Open Roof, Field Trip Discovery
Today in Toronto a global food event makes its first appearance in Toronto (and North America) at Fort York under the banner Taste of Toronto. The highly anticipated festival will bring together 20 big-name restaurants for lunch and dinner sessions featuring special menus and starter sized tasting plates until Sunday.
At The Garrison indie acts Grounders, Fresh Snow, Programm, and Dirty Frigs are all playing a free show - arrive before 9pm for a free beer. The catch? RSVP online. R-less VSP Consignment is celebrating their re-opening on Dundas with live music, and food from Imanishi Japanese Kitchen & Island Oysters, and Wavelength has Nat Baldwin (Dirty Projectors) at Monarch Tavern. For more events, click on over to our events section.
- Food: Taste of Toronto (Fort York)
- Music: Field Trip Discovery Series (The Garrison)
- Film: Open Roof Festival (99 Sudbury)
- Fashion: VSP Summer Party (VSP)
- Music: Wavelength presents: Nat Baldwin Dirty Projectors (Monarch Tavern)
- Art: I never asked to be a role model (Georgia Scherman Projects)
- Music: HugsNotDrugs (TOTA)
- Music: Vire + Face _ Vierance + Animalia (Smiling Buddha)
- Comedy: BeerProv presents "The Draft" (Comedy Bar)
- Art/Books: Art of the Book (Craft Ontario)