Victoria Day events in Toronto 2014
Victoria Day events in Toronto include a wide range of events to Instagram yourself, proving to your cottage-rich followers that you, too, are living life to the fullest. Some fireworks tips: watching them sans screen in front of your face is generally more fun. Same goes for comedy, beer and nerd culture gatherings (overlap alert), circus festival BBQ's (!), and live music. Maybe just tell your friends how great Toronto was in person on Tuesday. For more events, click on over to our events section.
- Sparkies: Victoria Day Fireworks (Ashbridges Bay)
- Beer: Brewer's Backyard: Queen Victoria's Secret (Evergreen Brick Works)
- Geek stuff: Nerdy Talk (Black Swan Comedy)
- Circus/Food: Toronto International Circus Festival - Community BBQ (Centre of Gravity)
- Music: Metronomy (Phoenix)
- Comedy: Press Club 7 Reunion Show (Press Club)