Thursday, October 23, 2014Partly Cloudy 16°C

Mysterious Date

Posted by Staff / July 2, 2014

HatesTaggingOnPrivateProperty / July 2, 2014 at 10:23 pm
I hate this talentless piece of shit that's been tagged on my apartment building and all over the city. If you're a Bansky wannabe, maybe get smarter, better, less-boring, with your work. All I see here is shit and you are making my city look like shit by spray painting this crap all over the place.
Blair / July 3, 2014 at 05:10 pm
Great lines! Like you work mystical
Mac / July 3, 2014 at 08:41 pm
Why do the Anser posting persist. It's been the same simpleton piece for years, it's an embarrassment to the city. Great lines, really....the exact same lines that have been easily painted for years. Blog is the only outlet that pays this any attention, clearly there's a connection hmmm?
Mac replying to a comment from Blair / July 3, 2014 at 08:42 pm
Mystical, did you just move to the city. It's been the SAME FACE posted for years, any other city (or blog) would have done away with this year ago. Muster up some creativity 'Anser' it's getting insanely old.
Ling / July 3, 2014 at 10:52 pm
Seriously...wow....art is art. It is not your city for one and for 2 the only real problem here is your negative outlook on something that is made to bring positivity to some degree. And true story I bought one of his pieces in an art gallery about 4 years ago for 25 dollars. ...that same piece is now worth 700. His work is similar throughout the years because it obviously works for him. Bigger things to be angry about out there my friend.
HatesTaggingOnPrivateProperty / July 4, 2014 at 11:33 am
Ling, I would be less angry and less of a hater if Anser gave me the $700 to contribute to cleaning his crap off my apartment building.