Toronto Restaurant Openings: Citta, Uncle Tony's, CC Lounge, Queen St. Warehouse, CJ's Deli, Drupati's
- Citta, a new rustic Italian eatery in City Place, is now open at 92 Fort York Blvd., serving up dishes like buffalo ricotta tortellini with walnut pesto.
- Uncle Tony's, a new restaurant channeling '60s-style Italian American eateries (checkered tablecloths and all) is now open at 38 Wellington St. Their menu features antipasti, mozza sticks and spaghetti with smoked mozzarella-stuffed meatballs.
- CC Lounge, a whisky lounge and supper club set in the historic Beardmore Building at 45 Front St., is now open.
- The newly relocated Court Jester Pub is now open at 681 Danforth Ave. along with CJ's Deli in the front room, which serves up an expansive menu featuring smoked meat sandwiches, wings and burgers.
- Queen St. Warehouse, the latest from El Furniture opens this weekend at 232 Queen St., formerly Everest.
- The newest outpost of Delica Kitchen is open for business at 920 Queen St. West.
Today in Toronto: Basement Revue, Cut Cut Paste, Birthday Massacre, Silent Shout, Jhene Aiko, Contact
On the other hand, Toronto's cuddliest bunch o' goths are back from tour and ready to make your holidays full Nightmare Before Christmas at Mod Club, TO's Silent Shout blog is counting down their favourite tracks of the year, and you can grab craft brickabrack and a drink at the Beaver. For more events, click on over to our events section.
Here are the best pizza slices in Toronto.
Here are 10 holiday gift ideas for the Toronto lover on your list.
Read my review of Gilt in the bars section.