Here are my picks for the top furniture and design stores in the King East Design District.
Today in Toronto: Diner en Blanc, Politics of Fashion, Beerworking, ManifesTO, Falsework, Little Terrors
The free art bus is running to Blackwood Gallery in Mississauga for Falsework, a must-see exhibit for those who believe they should get paid for sharing on Facebook. By the hour! Back-wages! If school buses make you dizzy, there are plenty of art events downtown, including Design Exchange opening their Politics of Fashion show and Ryerson Image Centre hosting their fall openings. For more events, click on over to our events section.
- Food: Diner en Blanc (IT'S A SECRET)
- Art: Falsework & Furnishing Positions (Blackwood Gallery)
- Fashion/Art: Politics of Fashion Opening Reception (Design Exchange)
- Art: Opening Reception: Ryerson Image Centre Fall Exhibitions (Ryerson Image Centre)
- Music: ManifesTO w/ Isaiah Rashad, Tasha The Amazon, Tre Mission & DillanPonders (Revival)
- Lit: Pivot's Return (Press Club)
- Beer: Beerworking (Project OWL)
- Film: Little Terrors (Carlton Cinema)
- Lit: She of the Mountains book launch (Gladstone)
- Fashion: Toronto Made Launch (Unlovable)