Check out all the other candidates and get hungry with our Thai food in Toronto stream.
At the AFT Campus de Spadina history buffs can see an exhibition of Berlin's Hotel Bogota, an artists' studio converted by the Third Reich into their Ministry of Culture. The Drake is launching David Balzer's booking about "how curating took over the art world and everything else," and Rookie is throwing a party for their third yearbook at the Great Hall. For more events, click on over to our events section.
- Film: imagineNATIVE
- Lit: Rookie Yearbook Three Toronto Launch Party (The Great Hall)
- Beer: Beerworking - Sustainable Series (Project: OWL)
- Art/Lit: Curationism (Drake Hotel)
- Art: Bogota in Berlin (AFT Campus de Spadina)
- Film: LIFT presents "Found Found Found (Cinecycle)
- Food: Restaurants for Change
- Fashion: Shoppe and Tailor Launch Party
- City: Suffer-gette City! a municipal politics cabaret (Videofag)
- Art: Toons On Tap - Session 59: The Devil (Round)
Though the lot is narrow (less than 12 feet!), there's room for more than a couple here. With three bedrooms plus a nursery (or an office), the house is deceptively large. It could, however, obviously use a reno. That kitchen probably isn't where you'd imagine cooking your dream meal, and the parquet flooring on the second level is just tired. Dump some money into this one and remain for a few years, and you'll be selling it for way more than it's listed at now.