Vote for your favourite photo of Doors Open Toronto 2015
Doors Open Toronto is in the books for another season, having shed more light on some of the city's most interesting and typically hard to access buildings. The crop of photos from this year's event is spectacular. We've whittled down the submissions to our 10 favourites and now ask that you vote for your favourite of the finalists.
Show some love to your favourite Doors Open Toronto photo by voting in the poll below. See all the submitted photos in our Doors Open Toronto stream.
1. Lead photo by Photo by bora.vs.bora at the Elgin and Winter Garden Theatre.
2. Photo by niccahh at BMO Field.
3. Photo by anothertourist at Commerce Court.
4. Photo by erinhex at the TTC's Greenwood Yard.
5. Photo by mikecleggphoto at the Hospital for Sick Children.
6. Photo by vikpahwa at the Thomas Fisher Rare Book Library.
7. Photo by Joel Torrens at the R.C. Harris Water Treatment Plant.
8. Photo by jasonfitzzz at Artscape Youngplace.
9. Photo by calledesign at Redpath Sugar.
10. Photo by dsd_photography at the Aga Khan Museum.
UPDATE: The results are now in! Congrats to the following winners.
1st place: Elgin and Winter Garden Theatre (bora.vs.bora)
2nd place: Redpath Sugar (calledesign)
3rd place: R.C. Harris Water Treatment Plant (Joel Torrens)
We have reached out to all winners but if you have not seen our communication please email us your contact info to editors [at] blogto [dotcom].
Thank you and congrats to everyone for participating.
Join the conversation Load comments