What's open and closed Victoria Day 2013 in Toronto
What's open and closed on Victoria Day 2012 in Toronto:
- As expected, LCBO and Beer stores
- There will be no mail delivery
- Almost all major grocery stores
- Government offices and banks
- Amsterdam Brewery (you can buy beer!)
- Food Depot (Dupont and Davenport) and Rabba grocery stores (various locations)
- The Eaton Centre (10am-6pm), Pacific Mall (11am-8pm), Vaughan Mills (10am-7pm) and Square One (11am-6pm) shopping malls
- Most shops on Yonge Street between Gerrard and Queen Street
- The Toronto Zoo (9:30am-6:30pm), ROM, Science Centre, and Canada's Wonderland
The TTC and GO Transit will operate on a holiday schedule.
Check out our dedicated post on Victoria Day Fireworks in Toronto for more info.