What's open and closed on Easter Weekend in Toronto 2013
What's open and closed on Easter weekend in Toronto:
- Government offices (postal service, City Hall and others) will be closed Friday-Monday.
- Banks will be closed Friday-Sunday, with most resuming service on Monday.
- Toronto Public Libraries will be closed on Friday and Sunday, but open regular hours on Saturday
- Most shopping malls and retail stores will be closed although there's usually some unexpected openings, so call ahead.
- The Beer Store is closed on Friday and Sunday.
- All LCBO stores will be closed on Friday, back to regular hours on Saturday, and closed on Easter Sunday. 280 LCBO stores will be open, with modified business hours, on Easter Monday.
- Most major grocery stores will be closed on Friday and Sunday
- The Eaton Centre is open 10 a.m.-6 p.m. on Good Friday, and 12 a.m. to 5 p.m. Sunday, and will resume regular hours on Monday. Some retailers surrounding the Eaton Centre and up Yonge Street will observe similar hours.
- The Pacific Mall is open all weekend
- T&T Supermarket, Arora Foods Market, Food Depot (155 Dupont), Bloor Superfresh (384 Bloor St W), Rabba grocery stores (various locations), and Bruno's Fine Foods remain open throughout the weekend, with slightly reduced hours Friday-Sunday.
- The AGO remains open on Friday, but is closed on Monday.
- Most of the businesses in the Distillery District will remain open all weekend.
- Select movie theatres are open across the city