What's open, closed August long weekend in Toronto 2012
What's open and closed August long weekend in Toronto 2012:
SATURDAY AND SUNDAY
Government offices and banks as per normal schedule
- Government offices and banks
- No mail delivery
- 350 LCBO stores will be open across the province. Check the store locator to see if one will be open near you.
- Major attractions like the CN Tower, Toronto Zoo, ROM, Science Centre, and Canada's Wonderland
- Amsterdam Brewery retail store (21 Bathurst St.)
- SteamWhistle Brewery (255 Bremner Blvd.)
- Some locations of The Beer Store will be open. Check their store locator for a full list.
- Most Wine Rack locations
- The Eaton Centre (10am-6pm), Pacific Mall (11am-8pm), Vaughan Mills (10am-7pm) and Square One (11am-6pm) shopping malls
- Rabba's (various locations) and Food Depot (155 Dupont St., at Davenport)
- Many grocery stores will be open (and operating under regular hours) including several Loblaws and Sobey's locations
The TTC will be running on holiday service (Sunday service with a start of 6 am)