What's open on Thanksgiving in Toronto
What's open on Thanksgiving in Toronto is a question you'll be asking If you're anticipating your holiday will incorporate more than just sitting at home and gorging ("wait... everyone doesn't just do that?").
What's open on Monday:
- Malls: The Eaton Centre (10 a.m. - 6 p.m.), Vaughan Mills (10 a.m. - 7 p.m.), Square One (11 a.m. - 6 p.m.) Pacific Mall (11 a.m. - 8 p.m.)
- Stores on Yonge Street downtown
- The TTC and GO will run on holiday schedules
What's closed on Monday:
- The LCBO and Beer Store
- Banks, government offices and libraries
- Post office
- Most grocery stores and malls
For ideas on what to do, check out our list and description of Thanksgiving in Toronto.