Here's a roundup of five restaurants you can buy right now in Toronto.
Candyland will be located at 619 King St. W, and it'll be reminiscent of places such as The Box in Manhattan and Cirque le Soir in London.
Toronto Restaurant Openings: West City SnackBar, Triple A Bar, The Grow-Op, Loka, Kiu, The Basil Box
- West City SnackBar is now open at 430 Horner Ave. in Etobicoke. Run by the same folks behind Treeline Catering, the new spot is serving pulled pork sliders, baby back ribs, and tacos.
- Union Juice has opened its doors at 106 John St. and is serving up salads, panini, yogurts, and of course juice.
- The second location of Triple A Bar opens this weekend at 1276 Queen Street East.
- The Grow-Op, a new juice and salad bar opens today at 222 Ossington Ave.
- QW Resto Bar, a new spot for for tapas and cocktails, is now open at 1032 Queen St. West.
Despite the crowd-funding campaigns that put Smitten Kitten/Kitty Cat Cafe and Pet Me Meow on our radar, TOT the Cat Cafe quietly marked its territory on a storefront at College and Spadina.
Favour, based out of Austin, Texas (down south it's known as Favor) is promising its army of blue, tuxedo-shirt-clad "runners" will deliver anything you want, as long as you're stationed downtown.
The email reveals that Summerhill will not only feature the LCBO's first growler filling station, but also a craft beer tasting bar.