- Ryerson Artspace hosts a Halloween Sloppy Pop Up Cafe tonight (Friday, October 31), serving sloppy joes and pulled pork tacos from the walk-up window at The Gladstone (1214 Queen St. West)
- Evergreen Brickworks (550 Bayview Ave.) hosts a Dia de Los Muertos celebration on Sunday, November 2 from 10am to 3pm. The family-friendly even will feature skull face painting, a churro competition, Mexican market and cantina complete with craft beers and tequila.
- Chowder Chowdown goes down on Tuesday, November 4 from 7pm at the Fermenting Cellar (28 Distillery Ln.). For $56.50, attendees can sample and vote on original chowders from top Toronto chefs paired with local craft beers. The fundraiser event supports Ocean Wise, the Vancouver Aquarium conservation program devoted to endorsing sustainable seafood.
- What's on the Table, the 10th annual gala for The Stop Community Food Centre, takes place on Wednesday, November 5 from 7pm to 11pm at Daniels Spectrum (585 Dundas St. East). Tickets are $300 (with a charitable tax receipt issued for $205), but food and beverage stations are all-inclusive.
- Citizen Catering and the Beer Store present Beerworking - Food and Brew Masters Panel at Propeller Coffee (50 Wade Ave.) on Wednesday, November 5 from 6:30pm to 8:30pm. General admission is $30 for the evening of food and beer sampling, which features panel discussions about sustainable practices.
See also: The top 30 burgers in Toronto by neighbourhood
Here are my top 10 picks for all you can eat options in Toronto that go above and beyond California rolls and butter chicken.