Check out all the submissions in our Fish photo stream.
Here's a round-up of this week's DineSafe losers.
Toronto Food Events: 420 Pizza Mob, May the Fourth Be With You, Society of Beer Drinking Ladies, Equinosh
- Just-Eat presents the first ever Cross-Country 420 Pizza Mob this Sunday, April 20. The food-ordering service has convinced its local pizza partners to help combat the munchies by supplying free pizza to revelers at 420 rallies in Toronto, Ottawa and Vancouver.
- The Society of Beer Drinking Ladies hosts their monthly meet-up on Friday, April 25. The sold-out event (location TBA) opens up admission after midnight. Snag a ticket for the next one (held the last Friday each month) by joining the mailing list.
Toronto Restaurant Openings: Shishalicious, Bake Them Pretty, Portland Variety, Chino Locos East Chinatown
- Luther's Chicken is now in operation out of the kitchen at Churchill at 1212 Dundas St. West
- Fat Pasha, the latest venture from chef Anthony Rose is now open and offering a menu featuring schmaltz fried rice, fattoush salad and mixed grill platters at 414 Dupont St.
- Ed's Real Scoop has opened a new store at 189 Roncesvalles Ave.
- Shishalicious, a new Middle Eastern cafe and hookah, lounge is now open at 235 Jarvis St. (at Shuter).
- Kenzo Ramen's latest location is now open and dishing up noodle bowls at 671 Queen St. West.