elmspa is the progeny of Toronto's posh Elmwood Spa. Promising the same service-level, but in "a more spontaneous environment", with "a less formal atmosphere". The description makes it sound like improv classes just break out in the manicure area, but it's only code for Elmwood dropping the caps and losing the "wood" so it can be hip like the kids -- and compete with Toronto's mid-range spas, instead of only the premium line (i.e. it is the Epiphone to Elmwood's Gibson).
- elmspa facial: $96 | 50min
- manicure: $40
- elmspa manicure with moisturizing mask: $58
- pedicure: $62
- elmspa pedicure with moisturizing mask: $77
- Li'tya Binhumarri Body Ritual: $175 | 70min (same price as at the "more formal" Elmwood)
FEATURED PRODUCT LINES
elmspa uses ElmLine, an in-house product line, and Li'Tya products.
PACKAGES & DISCOUNTS
- After 10 visits, elmspa will send you a gift card valued at 10% of what you spend.The calculation includes both services and products.
- Foot services include a homecare kit.
Photos by Eugen Sakhnenko