Stay Cafeteria, a new Modern Chinese Tea House at Spadina & Nassau in Chinatown is extending their event with Toronto Common for two more events!
Try a selection of traditional Chinese dishes, teahouse snacks, signature smoothies and desserts for $18, tax and tip included.
Pork Crumbles | 肉燥饭
- soy-sauce braised minced pork on rice
Traditional Beef Noodles / Rice Noodles | 红烧牛腩面/米线
- braised beef brisket in a spicy home-made broth with noodles/rice noodles
Home-made Dumplings | 酸辣水饺（猪肉白菜）
- homemade dumplings in a sweet & spicy soy sauce vinaigrette (pork & cabbage)
Sweet & Spicy Shredded Potato | 酸辣土豆丝
Fried Popcorn Chicken | 盐酥鸡
Fresh mango coconut smoothie with sago and aloe jelly | 杨枝甘露冰沙
Fresh blueberry blended with ice cream | 藍莓奶昔
Egg Pudding in an Eggshell | 原蛋鸡蛋布丁
- creamy fresh egg pudding served in eggshells
Tiramisu | 提拉米苏
- ladyfinger cookies soaked in espresso and rum liqueur, layered with mascarpone, dusted with cocoa powder
Stay Cafeteria is a new contemporary Chinese teahouse featuring freshly prepared home-style Chinese dishes, snacks, and bubble teas using real fruit and fresh ingredients.
Opened in November 2013, Stay Cafeteria prides itself on providing quality service, comfort and an easy to stay in atmosphere.
Tickets must be purchased online before 11pm Sunday, June 8th, 2014.
No tickets will be available at the door.
Minimum attendance: 5 people
Maximum attendance: 12 people
This is a communal event, guests will be seated with other guests.
Toronto Common partners with local businesses to offer fun, social, micro events around the city.
If you have any questions about this event or Toronto Common events in general please visit our FAQ or Contact us directly.