Hack’n’Talk 2014 is a two-day conference featuring a fun and collaborative “open hack session” that encourages creative minds from different disciplines, backgrounds, and industries to come together to collaborate on cutting-edge projects. All are welcome.
We will provide a series of educational workshops on coding, 3D printing, and product design while seasoned industry experts and mentors share insights on global innovation and technology with participants during the 24-hour hacking/building/creating session.
What you will hear:
An exciting line of guest speakers talking about innovation in fashion, wearable technology and
creativity. Nothing boring, just pure inspiration.
What you will learn:
Three unique workshops on product design, coding and 3D printing.Everything you need
to know to build your prototype.
What you will do:
We are creating a safe and collaborative environment for you to experiment, innovate,
meet friends and create amazing stuff. We know you’ll love it.
The tickets costs for both days are:
* Snacks and food are provided during both days.
Visit http://hackntalk.com to REGISTER.
You are in a good company - We are backed up by our trusted sponsors and partners:
- HackerNest http://hackernest.com
- Hot Pop Factory http://www.hotpopfactory.com
- Cynefin Co. http://www.cynefin.co/digitalagency/
- People & Code http://peopleandcode.com
- MasterCard Canada http://www.mastercard.ca
- Fashion Zone at Ryerson University http://www.fashionzone.ca
- Ryerson University http://www.ryerson.ca/index.html