Leaves change colour in the fall because surging sugar concentrations results in increased production of anthocyanin pigments. We have colour in our lives because of the authentic stories that make us who we are.
Do you see the connection? Of course you do. That’s why you’ve got to come to MoMondays Toronto on September 30!!!
We've got an incredible line-up of speakers… check this out:
* Award-winning singer/songwriter Jacelyn Holmes is sing a few of her songs and tell us the story behind that them that brought to a place of unconditional love.
* Sheron Latibeaudiere's MoMondays talk could be called, 'how a car accident knocked sense, power and passion into me', OR 'sometimes you need to black out before you wake up!'
* Play, laugh and explore with bundle of joy Bonnie Chan, who will compare the lessons she learned from her 3 year-old son to the lessons of her 103 year-young grandmother!
* Get ready for Rob Saul's incredible story of how his Jewish family was saved from the Nazi death camps… by Muslims!
* You'll either laugh of cry (or both) when Helen Wilkie tells a farce of a story about a funeral, some flowers and a coffin!
* International motivational speaker Stephanie Staples, host of MoMondays Winnipeg, will be in Toronto to tell us how she goes beyond random acts of kindness!
It’s all happening at The Pilot Tavern, 22 Cumberland St. near Yonge and Bloor. Doors open at 6:00 for dinner, drinks and socializing. Cover charge is $10 advance online tickets until Friday, September 27, or $15 cash at the door.
You meet the nicest people at MoMondays… and you’re one of them!!!
Real People. Real Stories. Real Inspiration!