Lunch & Learn in Dr. Rhea's RAW Kitchen
Hungry for food? Hungry for learning? Hungry for life?
If you answered yes to all of the above, this workshop is for you!
Join me in my cozy nest for a comprehensive, 3-hour raw and living foods demo, dine and educational experience.
What you can expect:
- A detailed explanation of raw and living foods and why they're good for you
- My personal stories—triumphs, challenges and revelations (and yours if you're willing to share :)
- A demonstration so you can see how to easily incorporate more nutrient- and oxygen-rich detoxifying foods into your diet and routine
- An extensive Q&A to break down the barrier and make “raw” more accessible to you
- Food! Lots of it, and of course, more chatter :)
- Green smoothie
- Zucchini pasta with seed pesto and neat balls OR Pad thai with nutty sauce
- Rawlicious lemon-coconut treats OR blonde beauty truffles
Please contact me directly if you have food allergies, specifically to nuts. Note that this workshop is gluten- and dairy-free, organic and non-GMO. *Menu may be modified according to the availability of ingredients, but with a guarantee that it will be yummy in (and for) your tummy!
For more about me, my recipes and so much more, you can visit my facebook page at fb(dot)me/RAWjuvenation. Also, please join my website invite list at www(dot)livingrhea(dot)com.
Be ready to learn, share & feast in a comfortable space, with like-minded people.
Dr. Rhea Mehta is a toxicologist, entrepreneur and published author whose greatest pleasures include writing, learning and experimenting with living foods and holistic practices.
Rhea embarked on her healing journey during her doctoral training, when she studied the protective effects of nutrients (vitamins, minerals, antioxidants) against toxins generated by the North American diet. After several years of suffering from chronic back pain and digestive issues, and feeling misunderstood by the medical system, Rhea's curiosity took charge. She put on her scientist hat (it never really came off) and decided to investigate her symptoms naturally through extensive research, discipline and self-experimentation.
Over the years, her health and mental clarity have improved dramatically. She no longer suffers from chronic pain, something she was told she'd have to live with for the rest of her life. Healing is a process, however, and Rhea continues on the path to optimal health, learning and adapting each day.
From curiosity to passion, Rhea has become a thought leader in the wellness domain and a self-taught raw, vegan-ista. Her life mission is to influence and empower people to wake up and smell the green juice - in food, in thought, in life.