Shave for a Cure: University of Toronto
Shave for a Cure is back and bigger than ever!
On February 8, 2013, students from medicine, dentistry and biomedical communications are shaving their heads, waxing their bodies and cutting their hair, all to raise money for Childhood Cancer Research.
It's going to be a great time! The theme is St. Patty's in February! The med school band Orbital Groove is performing and we have a special guest DJ coming out!
Cover: Tickets are $10 in advance or $12 at the door
All proceeds will go to the Childhood Cancer Canada Foundation, supporting Canadian pediatric cancer research!
Here's what you can do to support this cause:
1. Attend the event because it's going to be amazing.
2. Pledge your friends at:
3. Get your friends and family to do the same
4. Purchase raffle tickets for awesome prizes to be drawn at the event. More info coming soon!
Wait … Why Are We Doing This?
1. To show your support for and stand in solidarity with children battling cancer, who typically lose their hair during treatment.
2. To raise funds for childhood cancer research.
Please email email@example.com if you have any questions or if you're interested in participating!