Whole Life Expo
According to Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada, more and more consumers are taking responsibility for their health – choosing to make better lifestyle choices, and shopping for cleaner, greener, and more natural options to proactively improve their well-being.
With over 200 dynamic exhibitors and 70 lecture sessions this year, the Whole Life Expo 2012 will continue its tradition of providing new research and provocative information to help people make decisions that could transform their lives. Annually, this event draws almost 20,000 attendees who come to sample the latest superfoods, indulge in healing bodywork and facials, meet Toronto’s top health professionals, and listen to expert speakers.
Speaker highlights at Whole Life Expo 2012 will include:
- Author Julie Daniluk – Meals That Heal Inflammation
- Author/Physician Dr. Zoltan Rona – Canada’s leading expert on nutritional medicine
- Author, Dr. Cass Ingram – The Body Shape Diet
- Director of the Living Food Institute, Brenda Cobb – Treating Cancer with Raw Food
- Co-owner of Pure+simple skin care, Kristen Ma (voted Toronto’s best facialist) – Emergency Skin Repair
- Nutritionista, Meghan Telpner – The Undiet (book preview)
Exhibitions include displays from wellness providers and company representatives who will be available to answer questions and conduct demonstrations for the benefit of the attendees.
Whole Life Expo 2012 will showcase products and services from many categories:
- Health products, appliances, tools
- Healthy cuisines, gluten-free foods, juices, snacks and organic items
- Vitamins, herbs, tonics and supplements
- Green living resources
- Natural anti-aging, skin and body care, aromatherapy
- Education, Associations and Organizations