TORONTO GARLIC FESTIVAL
2nd ANNUAL TORONTO GARLIC FESTIVAL
Saturday, October 13, 2012, 1pm - 9pm
Sunday, October 14, 9am - 4pm
In the Don Valley, at Evergreen Brick Works (in Holcim Gallery and Koerner Gardens), 550 Bayview Avenue, Toronto, Ontario M4W 3X8
• Ontario garlic for sale direct from garlic farmers
• Ontario ginseng
• signature garlic dishes for sale, for meat lovers, vegetarians, locavores
• cooking demonstrations by well-known and celebrated chefs
• food, wine and beer available
• informative ‘talks’ for the adults including: garlic history, culture, the truth about garlic and Dracula, the healthful properties of garlic revealed, garlic gardening, garlic and racial discrimination
• Garlic Breath Contest officiated by the The Ontario Science Centre
• entertainment for the kids
• dozens of vendors offering numerous garlic varieties and innumerable garlic related tools, presses, cook books, kitchen aprons and garlic jams, jellies, relishes and dips
Free 5-minute shuttle leaves every 10 minutes from the parkette beside Broadview subway station. And TTC Bus 28a from Davisville station.
Metered parking available.
Rosedale Valley Road and Beltline Trail.
Chorley Park and Milkman’s Run.
Adults $10. ▪ Seniors $8. ▪ Free for children under 12 ▪ Early-bird discounts at festival website.
Wheelchair accessible. ▪ All ‘talks’ are included with admission.
Festival details at www.TorontoGarlicFestival.ca