Toronto Restaurant Openings: Wood Firepit & Tap, Ronnie B's, Louis Cifer Brew House, La Zona Pizzeria
Toronto Restaurant Openings highlights the latest restaurant openings and closings in Toronto and also gives a preview of what's coming soon. Find us here every Thursday morning.
- Wood Firepit & Tap, a new family owned business specializing in Kansas City-style BBQ, is now open at 2084 Queen St. East.
- Ronnie B's Southern Kitchen & Taps celebrates its grand opening on Monday, August 25 at 243 Carlton St.
- As we previously reported, Louis Cifer Brew House, a new micro brewery and restaurant is in the works at 417 Danforth Ave. and is expected to open this fall.
- La Zona Pizzeria is soon to open at 92 Fort York Blvd.
- Another brewpub is coming to Toronto - and this one's from a familiar face. Duggan's Brewery will open a new location in Parkdale at 1346 Queen St. West (formerly Kanji).
- Having just celebrated its third anniversary with a BBQ, Yours Truly at 229 Ossington Ave. is set to close this September.
- Bero at 889 Queen St. East has shuttered just over a year after opening. The restaurant lost opening chef Matt Kantor earlier this spring.
- Ardor Bistro, the contemporary Peruvian restaurant at 59 Ossington Ave., has closed its doors.
- The Steady (1051 Bloor St. West) has scrapped dinner service to focus entirely on dance parties, brunch and a soon-to-launch series of pop-up dinners and supper clubs.
Have you seen restaurants opening or closing in your neighbourhood? Email tips to firstname.lastname@example.org
Photo of Bero