Toronto Restaurant Openings: The Contender, Essen, Hardware Food & Drink, Sutra Fusion, The Borough
Toronto Restaurant Openings highlights the latest restaurant openings and closings in Toronto and also gives a preview of what's coming soon. Find us here every Thursday morning.
- Sutra Fusion, a new Indian-meets Asian-restaurant, celebrates their grand opening at 113 Roncesvalles Ave. on September 1.
- Hardware Food & Drink is coming soon to 760 Queen St. East, taking over the former address of Hardware Interiors.
- The Borough is slated to open soon at 1352 Danforth Avenue.
- Quinta (1282 Dundas St. West) is soon to be revamped as Essen, a new family-style restaurant with the same chef /owner, Leor Zimerman. Expect a September opening.
- ZaZa Espresso Bar continues to expand with a new location set to open at 585 Church St. (formerly Java Jive Coffee & Tea Co.)
- The Contender, a new spot from Jamal Watson of Unlovable and the folks behind The Lakeview, is in the works at 1155 Dundas St. West.
Have you seen restaurants opening or closing in your neighbourhood? Email tips to firstname.lastname@example.org
Photo of the burger at The Lakeview.