Toronto Restaurant Openings: Tinto Bar de Tapas, Goat Coffee Co, White Squirrel Rosedale, 1 Love Cuisine
Toronto Restaurant Openings highlights the latest restaurant openings and closings in Toronto and also gives a preview of what's coming soon. Find us here every Thursday morning.
- The Sterling Social, a new restaurant at 1421 Bloor St. West, is now open for business.
- Tinto Bar de Tapas has opened its doors at 1581 Bayview Ave., the former home of The Mad Italian.
- Montecito, the new Southern California-inspired restaurant from Ivan Reitman and chef Jonathan Waxman, is now in soft opening mode at 299 Adelaide St. West.
- Signs for a place called Bam! Breakfast & Lunch with a Punch indicate some sunny prospects moving in at 1970 Queen St. East, formerly Bow Thai.
- 1 Love Cuisine, not in any way affiliated with the Bathurst Street vegetarian spot, is opening at 247 Queen St. West in place of The Healthy Greek.
- Signage is up for a new location of White Squirrel Coffee Shop going into where the new Freshii is opening at 1055 Yonge St. near Rosedale station.
- Pape is about to get an infusion of new eats - a gyro spot named Tzatziki is opening on the ground floor of 873 Pape Ave.
- Also coming soon to Pape, Goat Coffee Co. at 893 Pape Ave., at Sammon, is in the works.
- Additionally, The Greek Boy, a licensed sit-down Mediterranean grill, is aiming to open September 1 at 942 Pape Ave., formerly the site of Pita King & Grill.
Have you seen restaurants opening or closing in your neighbourhood? Email tips to email@example.com