Toronto Restaurant Openings: Pulp Kitchen Danforth, Yunaghi, Lobster Monster, Tutti Pizzeria
Toronto Restaurant Openings highlights the latest restaurant openings and closings in Toronto and also gives a preview of what's coming soon. Find us here every Thursday morning.
- Pulp Kitchen has opened another juice bar at 565 Danforth Ave.
- Ossington Stop is now open at 1154 Dundas St. West. Today (Thursday July 17), the shop is offering a free lunch of BBQ ribs, pork steamed buns, and chicken 'n' waffles from noon until 5pm.
- Yunaghi, a new Japanese bistro, aims to be open this Saturday, July 19. The new spot takes over the address where Ici Bistro used to be at 538 Manning Ave.
- El Furnture Warehouse at 410 Bloor opens tomorrow, Friday July 18. The west coast import specializes in $5 foods.
- Lobster Monster at 3249 Yonge St. (north of Lawrence) is aiming for a mid-August opening.
- Borealia Restaurant at 59 Ossington Ave. is set to open this fall. Expect a menu inspired by the historic foods of natives, early settlers and subsequent immigrants to Canada.
- Local Public Eatery, the West Coast import from the same hospitality group behind Joey's, is opening its first Toronto location on July 26 in what was formerly the short-lived Origin Liberty Village at 171 East Liberty St.
- Tutti Pizzeria is opening in Yorkville where Montreal boulangerie MBCo used to stand at 100 Bloor St. West.
- After 23 years in business, Zorba's has confirmed it is closing as of Sunday, July 27.
- As previously reported, the all-accommodating Bickford Flexitarian (326 Harbord St.) has shuttered.
Have you seen restaurants opening or closing in your neighbourhood? Email tips to email@example.com